Vegas Baby: Three of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

"Stop! Please...I can't take much more!" Jennifer said as she laid there limp against the bench seat. "Just pull out! I want you to cum on my tits."

Miss K eased her way out of Jennifer's now-gaping asshole, then shucked her condom off as Jennifer slid onto the floor, meekly holding her tits up with her arms. Miss K turned off the shower quickly, stood off to one side of Jennifer, braced herself against the railing on the shower door, then started stroking her dick fast, thinking of how ho it would be to flood her ass with cum. In no time, she bit her lips and began to ejaculate, with thick ropes of semen lashing across Jennifer's tits, a few drops followed, dribbling onto one of Jennifer's nipples before she reached up with one hand and licked the last drop off of her tip before collapsing back on the floor.

"That was cool, though I might need a diaper as gaping as I am right now," Jennifer panted. "But damn it felt good to be drilled and impaled like that."

"It's a pleasure. And don't worry about your ass. I do with my girlfriend all the time, and she manages to recover," Miss K said as she opened the shower door to walk back out into the bathroom. "By the way, need a washcloth for the cum?"

"Hold up! You got a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I know it's a bit unusual for girls like me to like only women, but it happens."

"I mean, I get that, but where's your girl now?"

"Off fucking some dude. We're in an open relationship."

Jennifer laid back in shock, her head leaning against the bench seat. "Hold up, let me get this right. You're a transsexual more hung than most dudes, than only does girls and has a girlfriend who has no problem sharing that huge dick you know how to use."

"Exactly," Miss K said as she wet a washcloth as rinsed off her dick from the lovemaking. "You're the third girl I've fucked today since I got off the plane." Miss K wet another washcloth in warm water and walked it over to Jennifer. "Here's your washcloth, hun."

"Thanks," Jennifer said as she wiped the cum off of her tits with it, massaging them a bit with the terrycloth as she got clean. "Hey, do you mind meeting up with my girls tomorrow? I mean, if I didn't show them, they wouldn't believe me."

"Understandable," Miss K said as she offered her hand up to help Jennifer off the shower floor. "I gotta meet up with my girlfriend for breakfast anyway. Wanna sleep over here tonight? I know I put you through the wringer just now."

"Sure. Besides, I wanna see you in the morning with your stubble and flat chest," Jennifer joked.

"Well, some good laser treatments and the good people at Dow Corning took care of that years ago, but you're welcome to stay away."

"Alright."

Miss K led the way back towards the bed in the hotel room, taking care to turn down the sheets. Jennifer walked over by the door to get her phone out of her purse, and hopped up into bed, placing her phone on the nightstand. Miss K got into bed behind her, spooning up behind Jennifer with her limp dick nestled into her asscrack.

"Yeesh, woman! Are you gonna try to fuck me in my sleep?"

"Nah," Miss K replied. "Besides, I always play safe when I'm not with my girlfriend. Why?"

"Because after what you did to me, any more would be torture," Jennifer chuckled before passing out into sleep.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers