Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised an eyebrow, tilting her head to one side. Once the waitress served their cappuccinos, she leant forward.

"Get to know me better?" she softly asked. "Meaning......?"

"Holly, I'm not hitting on you," he blurted.

She laughed and he was unsure whether she was serious or teasing him.

"Okay," her soft voice purred. "Tell me about yourself."

His eyes widened, slightly taken aback by her taking control.

"Me?" he said. "I seem to have been in so many magazines this past year, I would think most people in the poker fraternity would know my story inside out."

"Really? Famous, are we?"

The words he'd used suddenly hit him. He began to stammer.

"No... I didn't mean... I'm not..."

Holly laughed, her inviting pink lips displaying her perfect white teeth.

"I know, I know. You are quite unassuming, Daniel. A lot of guys in your position would start to believe their own publicity."

His face creased into a grin. She was teasing after all. "Thanks..."

"So... I don't read many magazines, especially those centred on poker. Tell me your story."

Daniel paused, his eyes fixed on hers. This woman was even more beautiful than he realised.

"Okay," he finally said. "I'll give you the précised version. My girlfriend and I travelled to Vegas last year. I won the Main Event. She won a recording contract."

"Grace Lane?" she interrupted.

He nodded. "That's the name she's used since becoming famous."

"She has quite a voice."

He nodded again. "Absolutely. And she deserves everything she has achieved. I know how much effort she has put into her singing over the years."

"But you separated?"

He paused, sipping his drink. "Looking back, it was all for the best, but I guess we both made a mess of things."

"Is it true her sister is a porn star?" she suddenly asked.

Daniel's eyes widened again for a second and then he laughed.

"I thought you didn't read magazines?" he asked.

"I don't read poker magazines," she corrected. "Now porn, that's a different story."

They both laughed.

"Well, that's true. Lauren is the new porn sensation. Difficult to believe. One moment she seemed to have a wonderful modelling opportunity, the next she was starring in blue movies."

He shook his head in disbelief, a faraway look appearing in his eyes as he recalled the woman he thought he knew so well. When he returned to the present, he saw Holly was staring at him intently. Her soft fingers ran down the front of her blouse, lingering on the soft swell of her breasts. His gaze followed her movement and she waited until his eyes returned to hers before asking her next question.

"Have you seen any of her films?"

Not for the first time during their conversation, his eyes increased in size.

"No, of course not."

"Of course?" she repeated, with a peculiar intonation in her voice. "Why, 'of course'? Wouldn't you like to?"

He let out a long, deep sigh. This woman was something else!

"I've never thought about it," he answered.

"Well think about it now," she pushed him. "Would you?"

For some reason his mind went back to the images of Grace and Katherine that were still ingrained in his mind, remembering the contradictory feelings of disgust and desire that they had provoked. He had never thought of Lauren in that way. After a few moments thought, he shook his head.

"I really don't know. It would be kinda strange, I think."

"Well at least you are honest," she responded.

It appeared that the blonde's mind was turning over but he was unable to read what was going on

"Are you with anyone now?" she continued.

He shook his head. "No. Are you?"

"No," she responded with a grin. "But then that's by choice. I really don't need any complications."

He nodded softly, watching her brown eyes cloud over for a second. He wondered why that was and as he considered whether it was too personal to ask, she surprised him.

"Did you ever fuck Lauren?" she asked, the question coming out of the blue.

"God, Holly," he blurted," "What sort of question is that?"

She nodded gently, her eyes twinkling. "So that's a yes?"

"Goddamit, No," he quickly responded, running a hand through his crinkly hair. "Certainly not!"

"Did you ever want to?"

He paused, not because he had difficulty in answering but more because she took him aback with her directness.

"Never," he eventually said, leaning across the table and holding her eyes. "Holly, I don't have a Lauren fixation. Nor do I have Grace fixation!"

It was as if he hadn't spoken. "When did you last have sex?" she asked.

"God, you are unrelenting!" He leant back in his chair and stared at her.

Her eyes held his. "Well?"

"At least six months ago..." he began, only to be interrupted by her final question.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

*

Big Eddie paced up and down his spacious living room. For a single black man to build up such a business empire from scratch and in such a relatively short time was impressive, he knew. Away from the hotels surrounding the Strip, there had not been a single scheme of any significance involving vice, prostitution or drugs that took place in Vegas without his approval or a piece of the action.

He had no intention of allowing anyone to damage that operation, or his reputation. Samuel Smith and his son had bitten off more than they could chew! Not obtaining his agreement to extend their operation into the escort business was a mistake they would soon regret, as was their refusal to pay protection money.

If he took no action, one thing would lead to another. The more Samuel Smith expanded the more Big Eddie's authority would be undermined. In fact, word was already beginning to spread, mainly as a result of the Smith's recruiting some of Big Eddie's girls. And his better girls, at that.

He swallowed the remaining contents from his glass, feeling the bourbon burn his throat. He stopped his pacing to pour another and idly picked up the packet of matches that lay beside the bottle. They advertised 'The Carousel Club,' a good example of paying respect where it was due. Kay Kristen had contacted him when she set up the club and he had given his approval for her to establish her new venture.

And his cut was quite modest, he knew, but then he had known Kay for some time. And there were side benefits as his men had free use of Kay's girls whenever they wanted. He was satisfied enough leaving the running of that part of his business to Desmond. He knew that his number two had taken a dislike to Parker, who dealt with all the Club's finances, but he had reported favourably on Ming. She was the real power and was complying with all of his rules.

No threat there, he thought, sitting down on the large couch and taking a second long sip from his glass. He savoured the taste as his thoughts returned to the source of his irritation. He had thought they had gained the upper hand by paying one of the Smith's men for inside information, but it appeared they had been double-crossed. Donny had been despatched to deal with that before it further diluted his reputation.

He had originally thought he was getting somewhere when Samuel had found the pressure becoming too hot and had suddenly relocated to Los Angeles. But his son Joshua had remained in Vegas to expand their interests and if anything, was proving more troublesome than the father. When Desmond took care of the punk who had double-crossed him, Joshua would have to think again.

*

Holly pulled Daniel into a long kiss as soon as they entered the elevator.

"I'm so hot," she grunted into his mouth, pulling down his lower lip with her teeth. "I nearly had to fuck you in the rest rooms."

Daniel's quick smile gave her the feeling that such an experience would not have been new to him, but then it was not new to her either. She felt the welcome hardness of his manhood as she pressed herself into him, rubbing against him so as to further arouse him. From the response pressing against her, she knew it was working.

She tugged down the zipper of her low-risejeans and popped open the button on the waistline, guiding his hand inside. She gave a soft moan as she felt him slip his fingers down inside her skimpy panties, tracing a fingertip along her wet labia.

"Fuck, Daniel," she gasped, her hips jerking. "That feels good."

It was only the ping that denoted the elevator arriving at his floor that stopped her orgasm and she dragged him out, asking, "Which way."

When he nodded to his left, she grabbed his right hand and rushed him along the corridor. Her clitoris ached with every step.

"For fuck's sake," she murmured as he fumbled with the key card and then hurried past him into the room.

She immediately wrenched open the buttons on her top, exposing the breasts he had stared at so often at the table. Unknown to him, his shy looks had been a major turn-on for her. Leaning back against the door, she reached down to the waistline of her loosened jeans and quickly pulled them off. Her panties followed.

"Well?" she asked, raising her hands above her head and turning her palms so that the rested on the wooden frame of the door. Her rounded breasts thrust out towards him, the high nipples aching for his touch. It had been a long time since she wanted someone with such intensity.

Daniel's aroused gaze swept across her naked body. He began to undress urgently pulling each item from his body and dropping them where he stood. She flicked her tongue across her lips as he yanked his boxers down, his fully erect shaft bouncing before him. It was not the biggest she had seen but it was impressive enough. Her lustful eyes narrowed at the sight of the milky precum on the head.

Holly's lips smiled invitingly as she provocatively eased her thighs apart, arching her back as far as she could. She seductively caressed her right hand down her body, running the backs of her fingers across her washboard stomach. His eyes followed her touch as it moved lower, gliding across the impossibly smooth skin of her clean shaven mound. When his gaze returned to hers, she simply raised an inviting eyebrow. That was all the encouragement he needed.

Two steps covered the distance between them and Holly gasped as his mouth found her brown nipple at the same time as his fingers slid into her centre. But it was not his fingers she needed. She pulled him closer, feeling the delicious hardness of his cock jutting against her stomach. Her arm snaked around his head as she pulled him into another kiss, wrapping her tongue around his.

The blonde had no intention of waiting too long, but still she wanted to briefly savour the moment. Soon enough she would allow this young buck to fuck her. Her hands reached for his manhood, feeling the tingling heat in her loins surge with each stroke of her hand. She felt his hands move to her breasts and thrust them into him, her diamond hard nipples burning against his palms. Their kissing turned frantic, lips locking, tongues parrying as the thrill of anticipation overwhelmed them.

The smooth fingers around his stem guided him to her soft, waiting lips. She rotated her buttocks between the door and him as he penetrated her, his head slipping easily inside. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, pulling him against her. Half of his shaft slid inside her. She raised up her other leg, her heels finding purchase in the swell of his buttocks. They groaned in unison as he slid the rest of the way inside. His hands grasped her buttocks as he stiffened his legs to maintain his balance.

"I've never been fucked by a World Champion," she whispered in his ear, her teeth pulling down on his earlobe.

"Fuck, Holly," he gasped, wincing slightly from the instant pain.

"Exactly, Daniel" she gasped. "Fuck, Holly!"

She felt him thrust and wrapped her feet around him tighter. As they fucked, her buttocks bounced off the wood and sent vibrations around the room, down the corridor. She didn't care. She could feel droplets of perspiration surfacing as she moved faster.

"Harder," she murmured as her breasts bounced against him.

Holly could feel that familiar tingling heat. She was close.

"Fuck, yes," she cried, redoubling her already frantic efforts as she raced to her goal.

The door thudded as she threw her buttocks back against it. She was close. So close. She bit into his neck as her climax overtook her. She'd never been one for holding back in this most intense of moments. She felt his hand stifle her screams as her body shook in uncontrollable spasms.

He widened his stance to hold her in position against the door as she shuddered, resting her on his thighs as his hands clawed at her breasts. The way he took her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers intensified the sensations flowing through her. She felt deliciously out of control. Her body shiverered and bucked against him. When the intense waves finally subdued, she gingerly unwrapped herself and pulled him across to the bed.

Turning so that she was facing away from him, she leaned her body forward and grasped the iron rods that ran along the base of the bed. She lifted her buttocks up and looked over her shoulder at him in silent offering. He gave a grunt of arousal as he edged forward and adjusted the height of his buttocks so that he could slide himself inside her.

"Fuck, that's good," she moaned, her wetness easily accommodating his instant entry.

He reached underneath her arms to squeeze her breasts. She lifted her bottom, feeling his hardness slithering against her clitoris as he began to thrust in and out. He pulled on her nipples and her body burned. She groaned as she thrust back against him. The sound of his animalistic grunts was almost as much a turn-on as the feel of his hips picking up the pace.

"Gettin' close, Holly," he gasped.

The blonde dropped her right hand down her sweaty torso, rubbing it against her swollen clitoris. She loved the feel of her intense wetness. She adored the decadence of being clean shaven. She pulled on the hooded nub, unable to stifle her desperate keening whine as they raced towards orgasm.

Daniel pulled on her nipples, the rough stimulation adding to the fire between her legs. She felt him begin to lose control and rasped, "Wait, Daniel... hold back, baby... I'm nearly there. too..."

Holly was gratified to feel him obediently slow the pace. She bit her lower lip as his fingernails dug into her hips, fighting to delay the inevitable.

"Fuck, Holly, I can't hold back," he gasped.

She thumbed her clitoris one final time and felt the fire light. Suddenly she was there, too.

"Me too, baby..." she whimpered as his hips violently began to slap against her. "Let it go!"

She felt as if his semen was already rising. Could feel his cock swelling as he lost control. He tensed. His body jerked. And then he was releasing his milky tribute inside her. Each time he juddered, he ejaculated again. It seemed he was trying to get her to her nirvana, too, fucking her through her pulsing release. She didn't make him wait. Her second orgasm erupted and this time he made no attempt to quieten her screams.

It took her less than ten minutes to use the bathroom and slip back into her clothes. When she returned, he was lying on the bed, still naked. His manhood tantalised, limp but still wet from their fucking. She looked at the door and then back at Daniel. Well, why not, she asked herself?

She slipped onto the bed and took his soft cock in her hand, gently stroking whilst she stared into his eyes. Her soft smile indicated she was pleased to feel his instant response. Only then did her eyes leave his as she leant forward and took him in her mouth.

"Fuck, Holly," he gasped.

She eased her head back for a brief second. "We've already done that," she softly said. "But how about this?"

The blonde haired stunner quickly unbuttoned her blouse as he watched in rapt attention. She cupped her full breasts and slowly lowered them onto his now semi erect organ. She felt it twitch as she squeezed her soft flesh around it. She smiled at his look of amazement as she began to move on him, fucking him with her firm mounds. Holly felt the delicious friction as he pumped back. Daniel did too. He closed his eyes and began to buck his hips.

"Holly," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum..."

"So quickly?" she teased.

Before he could respond, she dropped her head and sucked hard on the shaft. Her warm mouth gave him two quick sucks down his hard length before preparing for his delivery. Her hands replaced her mouth on the shaft as her lips concentrated on his crown. She felt his fingers wrap around her blonde locks as his body gave one final jerk. He erupted. Holly moaned in delight as he fired in her mouth. She sucked and licked him continually until she felt him grow getting soft between her lips.

"Holly," he gasped again. "That was sensational..."

She smiled at him and stood up, pulling her crumpled top together and fastened the buttons.

"I've broken one of my rules by just being here with you," she softly explained. "And I don't often break rules. But I needed that badly."

With that she turned towards the door. As she pulled it open, she paused and looked back.

"See you at the Bellagio tomorrow?" she asked.

He nodded. If this incredible woman was going to the Bellagio tomorrow, he had every intention of being there too.

"Good. And by the way," she said. "That hand, I had Kings. Good fold."

*

Lauren was in the restaurant with Kay Kristen. They had enjoyed their meal and were sipping their liqueurs whilst they discussed Kay's holiday. She had two weeks planned in the Cayman Islands and was taking a small party of friends with her.

"Why don't you come with me, Lauren?" she asked, stroking her raven coloured hair.

Lauren smiled. This was the third occasion that Kay had attempted to cajole her into joining them, each time without success.

"Okay, I'll tell you what," Lauren finally conceded. "How about I fly out for the second week?"

"How about you fly out with us for the first week?" Kay countered with a smile. "I'll ask Ming to come, too."

Lauren laughed, throwing her head back. She raised one eyebrow at Kay.

"You've already told me you can't release Ming whilst the World Series is in Vegas," she softly said. "Too much money to be made!"

It was Kay's turn to laugh. "So I did."

"A compromise then," Lauren offered. "In one week, when the World Series has run its course, fly both Ming and me out to join you."

"Well, I'll be damned," Kay said, looking over Lauren's shoulder.

Lauren looked sharply at Kay, at first thinking the remark was directed at her. Then she saw Kay's stare and followed the direction of her gaze. She was sure she had seen the huge, barrel-chested man before but could not recall where. Her gaze shifted to the classy fifty year old woman seated beside him and then to the attractive, young girl on his left.

"Who is it?" asked Lauren, realising from Kay's reaction that she was as impressed as she was surprised.

"Samuel Smith," hissed Kay.

"Of course!" Lauren hissed. How could she have failed to recognise him? He had given her sister her big break, after all.

"He should be in Vegas," Kay whispered, a puzzled look across her face.

"Who's with him?" Lauren asked.

"His wife and daughter."

"Wife and daughter?" Lauren repeated with a gasp of surprise. "I had no idea he was married."

"There's a lot you don't know about Samuel Smith," Kay suggested. "He's just seen us. Come with me and say hello."

With that she stood up and was halfway across the room before Lauren could rise to her feet. As she followed, Lauren felt a slight blush as his eyes stared past Kay and honed in on her.

"This is..." Kay began.

"This is Lauren," Samuel finished her sentence. "How could I forget? Grace has made a fabulous star of herself," he added, holding Lauren's hand for a second or two longer than was strictly necessary. "And I'm delighted that you have been such a success, too."