Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body began to shake and the deep, liquid orgasmic wave swept over her. She didn't care if anyone heard her howls.

Just as she began to recover from her climax, the thought of Daniel's cock between her tits popped into her mind. Fuck! Her pussy and clit started to contract again and a second orgasm ripped through her.

She only just made it back to the table seconds before play recommenced.

*

Lauren looked around the room from her seat in the luxurious chair. As she expected, the Senator had the best suite available for the money. She quietly sipped at the champagne he had ordered whilst gently twirling her glass in her hand. Despite herself, she found she was enjoying this.

"You were simply wonderful, Lauren," Luke said. He slowly adjusted the dimmer switch, dropping the soft, yellow lights to a more romantic candlelight level. "It was as if you really were my girlfriend and we had known each other for ages."

She smiled and purred, "Do you think we fooled them?"

He laughed as he flopped down on the edge of the king sized bed.

"Not at all, they all know the score. But dammit, every single one of them wanted to be me tonight."

Lauren smiled in appreciation as she slowly rubbed her foot against his leg. He chuckled and Lauren could see the desire in his narrowing eyes as her foot slid upwards.

"You made my night, Lauren," he gasped. "Hell, you made my year! You are so unbelievably beautiful, honey. Every man in that place was staring at you! I'm very grateful and I want you to know that."

Lauren's sexy smile widened at his words. She loved his Texan accent. She held his gaze as she slid to her knees and slowly closed the short distance between them.

"How grateful, baby?" she asked as her pink lips nuzzled his neck and her tongue licked around his ear.

"I've wanted you all night," he gasped.

He leant back against the cream, silk blankets as he surrendered to her touch and she pulled her face back to lightly stroke his face.

"You don't have to wait any longer," she whispered.

"How long have you worked for Samuel?" he stupidly asked.

She pulled away, the sensual mood instantly broken.

"I don't work for Samuel," she answered, her silky voice now cold.

"It sounds like I've touched a nerve," he said, a genuinely pained expression on his face. "I'm sorry."

"Yes, you have," she answered. "He coerced me to be here. But then, you have business interests with him, so you'll know that."

"Lauren..." he stammered but her flaring eyes made him stop and think through what he was going to say.

He gave a nervous laugh before starting again. "I have no business interests with him," he responded. "That man is in some trouble and looking for protection. I can't help him."

"In trouble? Good," Lauren softly responded, her eyes beginning to soften.

"But Lauren, please believe me," he began in a clumsy attempt to reassure her. "I don't want you to do anything against your will and if he coerced you..."

She stilled him with a finger to his lips.

"He did coerce me," she confirmed. "So what are you saying, Luke? We don't need to fuck if I don't want to?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," he offered, although his eyes told a completely different story.

Lauren shook her head as her fingers went to the buttons of his shirt. As she unbuttoned him and then roughly pulled off his shirt, she raised her eyebrows.

"So if I say no, you won't fuck Lauren?"

His slacks were next, followed by his boxers, and then he was naked with his semi erect manhood rising before her eyes. She was in tease mode, but saw the internal struggle in the Senator's eyes. He seemed unsure how to respond to her fluctuating mood.

She stood up and seductively wriggled out of her slinky, little dress. His eyes flew open, awestruck, at the sight of her in just a red thong.

"Okay, baby. Now, what if I tell you not to fuck, Lauren?"

His eyes grew even wider as she slipped the thong down her legs. They clouded over as she slipped a finger into her mouth, sucking on it gently as if it was a cock. She could practically see the lust filling his eyes as they followed her other hand down her naked body.

She cupped her left breast long enough to pinch her already hard nipple, then down her flat stomach. She teased the silver ring that pierced her navel, gliding the tips of her fingers through the triangle of thick, blonde curls that framed her thighs. At last, it dropped between her thighs.

She was wet. And the way the Senator's manhood had risen majestically between his legs only made her wetter. As she sat back down on the bed, she was sure it twitched as she leant forward to kiss along his thighs.

"You can't fuck Lauren unless she lets you," she teased, her dark brown eyes fixed on his as her tongue continued to draw small circles on his skin.

She raised her eyebrows as if asking a question as she ran her slippery tongue across his round, purple head. She licked it as if licking ice cream from the top of a cone. It was only when he reached for her blonde hair that she sucked him inside. She put on a show for him, her blonde head enthusiastically bobbing as her mouth ran up and down the shaft. Her profession had taught her how to suck good and make it look good.

"Oh, fuck, Lauren," he groaned, running his fingers through her hair.

She pulled away, giving him a playful grin. She traced her expert tongue along his length, bathing it in saliva before taking him back in her mouth. This time, she smoothly took him down into her throat, her lips wrapped around the root.

"Oh, fuck, Lauren! I'm gonna cum!" he rasped.

She pulled away immediately, taking his shaft in her hand and gripping it tightly. She shook her head. "Did I say you could cum?"

She allowed him a few seconds to recover, watching as his breathing returned to normal and the tightness in his balls relaxed before continuing the exquisite torture. She sucked him slowly, gently, running her lips up and down his throbbing member. It was like playing with dynamite. He was close. She could feel it. And she loved that anticipation.

He grabbed hold of the sheets as he tried to hold back. Every time she felt him close, she eased off. She tried a different technique each time she returned. She sucked his balls. She corkscrewed her head. She tormented him once again with her throat muscles. The blonde porn star took him to the edge and back five times until she knew he could stand no more. Only then did she climb across him, replacing one set of lips with another.

The feeling was intense as he easily sank inside her wet body. She effortlessly slid all the way down onto his stomach, bringing an aroused grunt from him.

"Okay, Senator," she whispered as she leant forward and bit his earlobe. "You can fuck Lauren now!"

He responded with another grunt as his hands grasped her buttocks in an attempt to steady her. She ignored the meek attempt at control, increasing the pace of her undulating thrusts. She needed this and knew from the low moans beneath her that he would not last long.

"That's good, baby," she whispered in encouragement. "That's good! Hold back, we're not finished yet."

She pulled herself from him and sank to her hands and knees beside him, offering herself to him in that most basic of ways.

"You like doggie style?" she enticed. "Come and finish me off, baby!"

He needed no further encouragement. He mounted her from behind, his length sliding along her neatly waxed furrow. The hot blonde grabbed his slick shaft and guided him home. She slipped a hand down onto her clitoris as he began to fuck her with short, fast thrusts. Her fingers rubbed the little nubbin as she met each push with her own.

"Can't hold back," he gasped.

She took a quick glance over her shoulder. The Senator's face was contorted, pained. She frantically rubbed her stimulated clitoris, sprinting to catch up with him. She heard him croak behind her and suddenly felt his hot seed splash inside her. Rapid bursts fired against her inner walls. She exploded, too, burying her head into a pillow to drown her low wails of pleasure.

"Fuck, Lauren," he eventually gasped as he collapsed on the bed beside her.

She smiled, reaching out to wipe a bead of perspiration that trailed along his forehead. "I think you just did, Senator."