Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Katherine is found.
7k words
4.76
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX: KATHERINE IS FOUND

Rosie made no mention of her encounter with the hit woman. She told the cops she'd fainted when Tommy had his brains blown out. She'd seen nothing. That was her story and despite intensive probing, she stuck to it.

It was the early hours when they released her from questioning. She crawled exhausted and shell-shocked into bed. Her dreams were confused. They were a mixture of murder and fucking. Somehow Daniel and the hit woman featured in both aspects. She knew the importance of keeping the hit woman secret to herself. That was a prerequisite to her future survival.

But there was one other aspect to the events of last night. Tommy had confirmed that Katherine was being held at Big Eddie's mansion. Daniel needed to know. His voice was sleepy when he answered her call.

"You sound tired," she softly said.

"Late night!" he replied.

The tone in his voice indicated he was pleased to hear from her. She began to glow.

"How did it go?" she asked.

He had previously confessed he was competing in the Main Event but said little else. But she had an inkling that he was more successful than he had admitted. She liked that modesty about him.

"Well, I'm still in the tourney," he confirmed, stifling a yawn. His voice sounded weary. "But it's been a struggle. Things will have to change drastically today if I'm to have any chance."

"You will," she softly purred. "I have faith in you." She could almost hear his smile.

"How about you?" his warm voice asked. "Maybe we could meet up again soon?"

She beamed. "Well, that's partly why I'm calling. Yes, I'd like to meet anyway, but I've found Katherine."

His sigh was audible. "She's alive?"

"She's alive. She's being held at Big Eddie's place...."

He heard the pause. "And?"

"Daniel, I'm not entirely sure she is being held against her will......"

*

Big Eddie pulled Katherine's mouth from his black cock as Desmond burst into the living room.

"This better be fucking good," he growled, stuffing his needy manhood back in his slacks. His eyes were firing daggers at Desmond.

"Stay there," he told Katherine as she flopped on the couch. "We ain't finished, yet."

She sat back and picked up the silver cigarette case and matching lighter he had brought her back from his overnight trip. It had been a while since anyone had bought her a present. She had just unzipped Big Eddie's slacks and was starting to show her gratitude. Her eyes glared as Desmond too. But his news changed the mood.

"They've hit, Tommy," he said, walking up to Eddie. "Took him out last night. Same way as Jimmy... a single bullet to his head."

"Fucking hell!" shouted Big Eddie, grabbing Desmond by the lapels but then immediately releasing him.

He paced the living room floor. No words were exchanged for a few moments. He glanced across at Katherine. He knew she had never seen Eddie as angry as this. She was cowering back on the couch.

"The Smith's," he growled, turning his gaze back to his number two.

"It must be them," answered Desmond. He nodded his head. "Tommy and Jimmy were with me when we took out Mario and took that bitch."

He sent an angry glance in Katherine's direction. There had been nothing but trouble since she had turned up.

"They'll be targeting me next," he said. His eyes glowed with anger and concern. "We need to find out who carried out the hits for them."

"I know," Big Eddie said. His voice had regained its composure. "That's what I was finding out yesterday. One fucking day too late! But don't worry, Desmond, this has gone far enough."

He stared across at Katherine and she shivered as she met the gaze.

"Joshua has taken out three of my men," he softly said to her. "It's time to put a stop to this. You've already heard too much Katherine, but I deal in loyalty. You stay loyal to me and you'll have a good life. Betray me and you're dead. Understand?"

Katherine nodded. She was afraid to speak. It was the wrong move.

"Do you fucking understand?" he screamed.

She felt a shiver run right through her. "Yes, you know that," she whimpered. "You can trust me, Eddie. I hope I've proven that."

He nodded, his momentary anger receding. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He extracted his business card and held it up for Desmond to see that there was a single number scrawled across the back. He walked across to the telephone and punched in the number.

"This is Big Eddie," he said. "I understand you're expecting my call."

"How much?" the voice answered.

"Double your usual fee," he said. His voice was impassionate. "I want this sorted."

"It's a deal."

"Today," the gangland boss insisted. "That's the deal."

"Tomorrow," came Holly's response. "As soon as the money reaches my account."

The line went dead. Big Eddie turned. He stared at Katherine, his mind ticking over. Then he looked back at Desmond.

"You'd better stay here for twenty four hours. Out of the way. In the meantime, I've got some business to attend to."

"Eddie..." began Katherine.

The black man gave her an uncomfortable smile. "I'm still not sure about you," he coldly said. "Maybe you should show your loyalty to Desmond whilst I'm gone?"

*

Half an hour had passed since Rosie had picked up Daniel. The directions to Big Eddie's mansion were straightforward enough and the redhead drove quickly. She needed to get him back to the Rio by noon. During the journey, she explained the events of last night. Or rather, she told Daniel what she'd told the cops. Some information wasn't for sharing.

His face changed throughout her story. Lines of concern regularly creased his forehead.

She frequently glanced across at him as she drove and the soft hand she rested on his was meant to be reassuring. Finally, she eased the car to a halt on a secluded grass verge. They could see the set of large, wrought-iron gates a few hundred yards down the road.

"You okay?" Rosie softly asked. She took both his hands in hers now.

"A mixture of emotions," he responded.

"Share them?" she gently smiled.

Her smile turned to trepidation as he looked at her. His eyes bore into hers. He looked tired and drawn. His face was deadly serious.

"Well first and foremost I'm just so relieved that you are okay." His eyes remained focused on hers. "You put yourself in danger to help me and that says so much, Rosie. After a long time on my own, I can't tell you what that means to me."

She beamed at him and squeezed his hands. But his face remained impassive.

"If I've pieced this together correctly, the downside is that if you were just about to fuck this thug to get the information. I hate that thought."

"How else could I have got it?" she quietly asked. An invisible hand squeezed the insides of her stomach.

He ignored the question and raised his voice a little. "I don't that thought at all, Rosie."

Her eyes filled with tears. She struggled to hold them back. After what she had just been through, she did not need this.

"You haven't fucked anyone since you came to Vegas?"

"Not since I met you," he answered. His voice was a combination of anger and tenderness.

Rosie thought of her sex with the hit woman. Suddenly everything was too much for her. She burst into tears. Angrily, she pulled her hands away from his and covered her eyes.

"Rosie..." he began, reaching across to comfort her.

The redhead knocked his hands away and sat further back in her seat. She pushed herself back into the door. For a moment they stared at one another. Each attempted to cope with the maelstrom of emotions reverberating around their bodies. The uncomfortable silence was cut by the sound of tires on gravel. The large, wrought-iron gates opened and a black Porsche sped past.

They looked at one another again. This time the same thought consumed their minds.

*

Katherine watched as Desmond stripped slowly. His eyes were trained on her as he did. There was something about the situation and his out of condition body that appealed. Her initial feeling of revulsion was replaced by something else. A sexual tingle.

He pulled off his slacks and boxers. She was pleased that his thick cock was already standing to attention. He was anticipating what he knew was in store. Leaning back into the cushions, he folded his hands behind his head.

"Well, baby?" he grunted.

Katherine knew she had no choice. But she knew she wanted this, too. She undressed as she made her way across to him. Her eyebrow went up as she dropped an item of clothing with each step. Almost like a stripper without music. Reaching the couch, she slipped her left leg over his chest and straddled his face.

"Well, baby?" she said, repeating his words from seconds ago. Her hand provocatively ran through the strip of red hair between her thighs. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

Her challenging eyes stared down at Desmond. But they closed as he accepted the bait. His head raised just enough for him to run his tongue along her labial lips. It provoked a soft moan of arousal. Suitable encouraged, his hands grasped the lower portion of her buttocks. He roughly pulled her down as his tongue slipped inside her.

"Fucking hell, Desmond, that feels good," she grunted. Her passion was growing.

Her hips rotated in slow circles against his face. Occasionally the redhead ground down onto his mouth, pushing against his working tongue. Her juices were beginning to flow as his tongue probed more insistently inside her. She groaned with satisfaction. This was much better than she had expected. She gripped on what remained of his silver hair. His head burrowed deeper between her undulating thighs.

Katherine rubbed her juicy clitoris against Desmond's lips. His nose pressed into her thin strip of hair.

As the sensations built, she pumped herself against his mouth. His stiffened tongue felt like a mini cock thrusting inside her. She exhaled a long stream of aroused moans as the pace increased. Her climax was approaching. She began to fuck his face with hard, short thrusts of her hips.

The way he suddenly sucked in her clitoris did for her. She shuddered as she came. Her love juices flowed into his still sucking mouth. He was moaning too. Muffled moans as he tasted her. Katherine pulled on her nipples as she mashed herself against his face. The warm rush flowed through her still trembling body.

*

"Something's not right," Daniel whispered.

They had raced under cover of the trees to the mansion ahead of them. He stared around, pointing across the grass.

"They've got remote controlled gates and security cameras all over the place. And look at those nasty-looking spikes on top of the surrounding walls. And yet we were able to walk straight in. I'm not so sure about this...."

As he spoke, Rosie slipped. She slid and tumbled on the wet grass like a contortionist. Daniel reached down and held his hand out. She gingerly took it. As she picked herself up, she attempted to brush the stain from her blue jeans.

"You okay to go on?" he asked with a soft smile.

She ginned at the concern in his voice. That felt good. But she had her pride to retrieve.

"I'll be okay when you get that stupid grin off your face," she said with some embarrassment. "And we have to go on. But I do have one question..."

He took her hand and pulled her behind some bushes. The closer they got to the building, the more careful they needed to be. He glanced around to make sure they had not been seen.

"What's that?" he asked.

"What do we do next, maestro?"

He stared at her for a second, and then burst out into soft laughter. He shrugged his shoulders.

Rosie dragged him out to the open. "We can look through that window for a start..."

It took only seconds to cross the small distance. After a pause to compose themselves, they raised their heads from opposite sides of the window. At first, the dirty glass panes made it difficult to see clearly. As their eyes adjusted, the well-stocked bookshelves on the far wall were in their immediate line of sight.

The flickers of flame that spiralled from the impressive open fireplace opposite the window caught Daniel's eye. But then, so did a movement to his right. He adjusted his position to gain a better view.

The sight that greeted him sent shock waves through his body. He turned to Rosie. The shocked look on her face told him she'd seen the same thing.

They watched in silence for a short time as if to satisfy themselves that Katherine wasn't being coerced. The way she used the man's face to fuck herself to orgasm convinced Daniel that she wasn't. He grabbed Rosie's hand. They covered the distance back to the car in half the time it had taken them to reach the mansion.

*

Unaware of her audience, Katherine pulled herself away from Desmond. The sight of her juices across the lower half of his face further fired her arousal. The redhead jerked herself backwards and went down on him. She took him all the way inside her mouth, and deep-throated him with an all pervading urgency.

He dug his fingers in her hair in a vain attempt to slow her down. He was too late. Her frantic efforts wouldn't be denied and within seconds he came, firing rope after rope into her willing mouth. She eagerly accepted every drop. But it was not enough. She sucked around the bulbous head whilst jerking on his spent shaft. Immediately, she felt the start of his response.

"Good boy," she encouraged.

Her mouth quickly worked him into a semi-erect state. That would do. The redhead slithered underneath him and guided him to her wet opening. She felt him grow further even as he slid inside. Her low moan signalled her approval. Ignoring Desmond's yelp as she bit on his earlobe, she wrapped her legs around him. She was like a dervish. She needed to be fucked.

He quickly responded to her pumping hips and eased up onto his elbows. That gave him a better angle to thrust back. Soon he was fully into it, varying the pace from fast to slow and back again. He was wrestling control and Katherine gasped with each variation. She tightened her legs around his back.

"So good, baby," she gasped. Her face was contorted in pleasure. "Keep fucking me..."

Desmond took Katherine at her word. He pummelled her like a machine. Her legs flailed in the air either side of him.

"How's that, you hot bitch," he groaned.

Despite his out of condition appearance, he was impressive. It seemed his earlier orgasm had reinforced his stamina. He repeated his words regularly as they now fucked with abandon. They were a pair of animals rutting in the most basic way.

She had two orgasms before Desmond came for a second time. He was unrelenting through both. She held on whilst he pounded her for a good half hour. Hard, fast and deep. They both gave in to the purely physical act of fucking until eventually he came. He howled out loud as he did.

*

Daniel only just made it to the table on time. He was making a habit of late arrivals at the Main Event. His mind was a blur and he knew that yet again, he was in no condition to play at this level. His weary head and aching body screamed at him to be put out of their misery. Instead of being able to focus on the cards, his thoughts darted back to Rosie, and what they had seen at Big Eddie's.

Rosie and Katherine had two things in common. Their red hair and their ability to turn him on. But that was where any similarity ended.

Katherine's reappearance in his life had been a shock. But his previous mixed feelings had been wiped away by the sight of her using that gangster to fuck herself. That told him everything he needed to know. And in reality, it confirmed everything he had known.

The only question in his mind was whether to involve the police.

Rosie had suggested he leave well alone. But the niggling certainty that all was not quite what it seemed remained. Rosie told him it was his decision but he must leave her out of it. She had had enough of the police after last night. That was understandable.

Daniel's thoughts stayed with Rosie. He felt bad that he had upset her in the car. He could not understand why he felt so jealous. But the thought of her fucking someone else sent cold chills down his spine. He had not had the opportunity to talk it through with her and it would trouble him until he did.

He gave a soft sigh of frustration, folding his rags again. He had yet to play a single hand. He was close to succumbing to the overwhelming urge just to stick his chips in the middle and see what the fates decreed. He could not get through another twelve, fourteen hours of poker feeling the way he did.

His thoughts were interrupted as a waitress gave a discreet tap on his shoulder. He turned to see a buxom blonde.

"A lady asked me to give you this," she whispered.

She flashed him her sexiest smile as she passed the note. He flicked open the piece of paper.

It read: 'You stay in this tourney til the end of the day and I'll spend the night with you afterwards. Deal? Rosie x'

He glanced back up at the waitress who had remained beside him. "I think the lady is expecting an answer," she smiled.

He peeled off a fifty dollar note. "Please tell the lady it's a deal," he grinned, handing her the generous tip.

He watched for a moment as she thanked him. All male eyes at the table followed her provocatively swinging hips as she walked away. Daniel smiled, but his eyes were focused.

"Game on, gentlemen!"

*

Carly lay stretched out on the bed. Her hands stretched out behind her, gripping the vertical bars of the headboard. Her entire body was stretched as if on a rack. But it was a rack of pleasure. Parker's lips and tongue caressed the ridges of her outer ear. His left hand fondled her breast, tweaking her nipple between thumb and index finger.

Her almond coloured eyes widened as his mouth ran across her neck. When he flicked his tongue inside her other ear, she turned her head to offer him better access. The young woman had to discover as much as she could for Joshua but was determined to enjoy a sensational fucking along the way.

And Parker was making good progress with his promise to slowly tease her to orgasm.

Her soft moans were a sign for him to make further progress. His lips slithered down to her neck, to the swell of her breasts. He took a bullet hard nipple between his teeth. Carly's moan was louder as he closed his lips around the sensitive peak. He sucked it deep into his mouth, using his swirling tongue to bring it alive.

Her hands left the headboard as he licked and sucked a trail across her breasts. He pushed both tits together to flick his tongue across both nipples at the same time. Carly ran her fingers across the nape of his neck, digging the tips into his scalp. Parker rotated his head in response, using his teeth to worry both breasts. Her supple frame shuddered in arousal.

As her moans increased, he left her saliva-moistened peaks to continue his downward journey.

He licked teasingly down the length of her stomach. Carly brought her hands to her breasts. She pulled at her nipples whilst he spent a few delicious seconds flicking his tongue around her diamond studded belly button. She shifted on the bed to encourage him to continue south. But he had other ideas.

He adjusted position again, moving slowly back up to straddle her simmering body.

"You've got a body made for sex," he murmured. He stared down into her eyes. "You should appear in one of my films...."

Her eyes widened. This was a piece of information that would be news to Joshua. "You make films?" she gasped.

But as he raised himself upwards towards her mouth, she knew he wasn't in the mood for further conversation. Her pink lips eagerly accepted the rounded head. His right hand reached around the back of her neck. He gently lifted her head upwards so that she could accept more.