Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ming waited until he had finished before starting the engine. She knew her place.

"Oh yeah," he added, stopping himself as he began to close the door. "Not a word to Kay - yet. You gotta tell her, but not until I okay it. Right? I don't want her interfering with our plans!"

"I won't," Ming acquiesced.

"Another test of your loyalty," he rasped. He nodded at her and then closed the car door.

They both knew Ming would do exactly as he had asked.

*

Julie was trying to control herself. But she was aroused. Parker's touch felt good as he traced along the upper curvature of her heaving cleavage. Her rapid, shallow breathing reinforced that feeling.

She knew she could not trust this man. But the chance of getting out of the mess her stupid boyfriend had created was overwhelming. She was confused. The feather-light touches of Parker's hands were sensational. Her body shook as his teasing fingers caressed the swell of her breasts. Her entire body felt as if small electrical currents were zipping through it.

With each soft caress, her blouse pulled lightly across her ever so sensitive rosebuds. The friction created a ripple of arousal that snaked its way down into her loins. One part of her mind wanted to wrench his hands away, the other told her pull them onto her needy breasts.

"Parker! No! You have to stop," she groaned as she slipped her hands over his.

Her half hearted request seemed to have the desired effect. His hands left her body. As she dropped her own hands back to her lap, her sigh was a mixture of relief and frustration. God, her tits so cried out for attention.

His fingers dropped to the top button of her blouse. Her momentary relief fizzled fast, replaced once again with her pounding heart. He released it. Then the next. She swallowed hard. Her mixture of excitement and apprehension heightened.

"Stop, Parker" she whimpered. They both knew she did not really mean what she said.

His fingers popped open the next. Her breath caught. Only one more button. She couldn't will herself to stop him. The final button was released and the cool air attacked her already diamond hard nipples. He gently peeled both sides of her blouse away. In a final defiant act, she placed both her hands over his. For a second, time stood still.

Parker broke the impasse.

He edged his palms towards her breasts, her hands piggy backing on his. She made no attempt to stop him. Instead, when he finally cupped each breast, she arched her back and pushed them into his hands. His thumbs flicked her aching nipples.

Julie's fingers tightened on his. But instead of wrenching them away, she dug them into her thrusting tits, a surge of warmth centring directly between her thighs.

Her legs edged apart as her wetness grew. Her hands left his and slid under her short skirt. She was desperate to find relief. Behind her, his bulge pushed into the back of her head. He was as aroused as she.

The near topless beauty could not help herself. Her legs widened. Her fingers slithered onto and then underneath her thong. Immediately, she attacked her swollen clit.

Parker watched her movements, smelt her arousal. He timed his rough kneading of her breasts in line with her throaty growls. Julie pushed her head back into his groin as he built up the pressure. An unstoppable fire coursed through her body.

Within seconds, the combination of both sets of hands had achieved their objective. Her hips jerked as she cried out. Her body bent forward as the spasms racked through her. Parker dropped his head to lick and nip at her neck as she came. His hands continued to knead her tits. Her nipples burned into his palms.

The way she lost herself in her orgasm was a major turn-on for Parker. Her legs widened further as she continued to buck on her working fingers and a second explosive orgasm followed the first.

Parker took advantage. He slipped around in front of her. As she recovered, he took her juice-covered hand and placed it on his bulge.

She cupped him through his slacks. The warm, heavy weight of his erection felt so good against her palm. Another tremor of arousal fed itself through her. The feeling intensified when he let out a soft sigh of pleasure. She loved the way his hips arched towards her in eager response. Any thoughts of the money had left her. This was all about her need for sex. And it was his turn now.

Parker dropped his hand to grip her short black hair. Julie grunted. He pulled her face up so that he could stare into her lustful eyes. She loved his roughness and felt another surge of lust wash through her. One orgasm was not going to be enough.

She pushed his legs open and possessively cupped his erection. Her other hand slid to his zipper, roughly tugging it down. It was at that point that the door opened.

Ming stood there, her eyes ablaze. "What the fuck?" she snarled.

*

Holly felt calm, despite her appalling run of cards. Her chip stack was being gradually eroded, but she knew that one hand could turn that around. And she was prepared to wait for that hand.

It arrived late in the afternoon. By one of those curious twists of fate, it featured a clash with the only other remaining female. Crystal Gazes was having the tournament of her life and had gone on record as stating that to reach this stage had exceeded her wildest dreams. That was about to end.

One off the button, Crystal made a big bet. Holly felt it was an effort to take the pot there and then. She had seen the dark haired woman make a similar move on several occasions. The blonde decided that with Eight-Seven suited, now was the time to take advantage. The Button and Small Blind folded. Holly called.

Behind their sunglasses, both women knew their eyes were locked on every single movement each other made. It was Crystal who began the aggressive banter. "Protecting your blind, honey?"

Holly gave a non-committal answer. "Trying to, Crystal. Trying to."

The brunette gave a small snort, her lips smiling as she spoke. "Don't overstretch yourself, honey. We girls have to stick together."

Holly gave a soft smile as she leant slightly forward. "Want to check it down?"

Crystal's mouth creased into a small smile. "Don't think I'll be able to do that, honey."

Two Swedish players at the far end of the table laughed. The younger one nudged the other and spoke to the table. "Don't you just love it when two women go head to head?"

The other let out a low growling noise and the rest of the table laughed along with them. Holly had no interest in the banter. Her eyes were watching every change in expression on Crystal's face. There was not much to see.

The flop was Six-Five-Four.

Not only had Holly flopped a straight but the two clubs gave her a flush draw. She checked, hoping to entice a bet. Crystal lightly tapped her index finger on the green baize in front of her.

Holly reasoned that the Jack of hearts on the flop was no help to Crystal. She thought for a short time before making a small bet. Her hope was that Crystal would believe she was trying to steal. The brunette's reaction was immediate.

"All-in," she called.

Holly instantly knew that Crystal had something. But she was well aware that she was ahead. She immediately called, turning over her cards. She hoped that Crystal was holding something like Ace-Jack rather than a set or a higher flush draw. But the way the brunette eyes peered at Holly as she raised her sunglasses indicated that she still had hope.

Her pocket sevens indicated why. Any of her thirteen outs would give her the winning hand. Either quads or a full house. The dealer counted each chip stack and then recounted. By some strange quirk, they were identical. One would double up and the other would leave. The increasing noise around the table as the hand played out was now deafening.

Holly ignored it all. She rested her sunglasses on the top of her wavy, blonde hair, and nodded across to Crystal. The brunette shrugged in return. Fate would determine the winner. And fate brought the prettiest card in the deck.

The brunette slowly collected her belongings and walked around the table. Holly was unsure how Crystal would react and was surprised as she threw her arms around her. They hugged.

"I wish it had gone my way," the brunette softly whispered. As she pulled away, she added, "And I wish I had tits like those."

She ruefully grinned at Holly for a few seconds before wishing the table luck. With a glance behind her, she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked away.

*

"What the fuck was that all about, Parker?" Ming snarled.

"Didn't she tell you?" he asked, his voice condescending. He casually leant back against her office door.

"She's in no state to tell me anything," she told him, her almond eyes filled with anger. "I've sent her home and will see her tomorrow. I'll get to the bottom of it then."

"What can I say?" he grinned. "I knew my personality would win her round."

Ming crossed her arms and defiantly stared at him. "Parker, leave her alone. She's innocent."

"Just how I like them."

"Parker, I'm telling you to lay off the girl. And while I'm at it, no more fucking on these premises. You can do that somewhere else."

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Why Ming! It's only a few days since you had your legs wrapped around me. Weren't you pleading with me to fuck your brains out?"

"PARKER!" she screamed at him as she leant forward in her seat.

He just smiled. "It seems to me you've become very jealous since Carly appeared on the scene. Not getting enough, Ming?"

Her soft smile surprised him. His brow furrowed in uncertainty. Ming put her hands behind her neck and swung back in her chair.

"Carly," she softly said. "Our little spy!"

She watched the look of shock spread across his face. "Spy?"

The Asian beauty slowly nodded. "That's right, Parker. She took you hook, line and sinker. She works for Joshua."

His eyes widened. "Are you...."

She completed his sentence. "Sure? Yes I'm sure. She's a plant! I overheard the bitch on the phone to him."

Parker's eyes hardened as he stood away from the door. He was lost in thought for a few seconds before his eyes returned to meet hers. He knew exactly how he would extract revenge.

"Have you confronted her?" he asked, leaning over her desk.

"Oh, no. I thought I'd leave her to you," she sneered.

He gave a grunt as he straightened up and closed the distance to the door. "You do that," he said over his shoulder as he stomped out.

*

The ring of the doorbell sent a final flutter through Lauren's stomach. She'd been nervous all day and had spent far too much time preparing herself for this evening. She went to her front door, checking herself in the hall mirror one more time.

The blonde nodded her approval. She was glad she'd stuck with the short black wrap-dress. She'd tied it closed, but loose enough that the deep cleavage formed by her red push-up bra was on full display. Still, she took a moment to adjust herself before opening the door.

Rachal was alone. Standing on the doorstep in a low cut, red dress, a tiny purse clutched in her hands, she looked a little lost. Good, Lauren thought, at least she wasn't the only one nervous.

And that dress looked sensational. It hugged her curvaceous figure, plunging low across her chest and barely covering her long, shapely legs. "Hi, sugar," she said. Her white teeth broke into a dazzling smile.

"Rachal," Lauren breathed. "You look great!"

Samuel's daughter smiled. "And so do you, sugar. Your neckline is almost as low as mine!"

Both women laughed as they hugged one another.

"Come on in," Lauren said, closing the door behind them. "Where's Denzil?"

Rachal sexily flopped down on the couch, flashing plenty of leg. "I love your accent!" she giggled before answering the question. "He won't be long." Her dark brown eyes flashed. "I figured it would be better for you and I to have a chat first."

"Okay," Lauren responded with a puzzled look. She wondered what Rachal had on her mind.

"Two things," Rachal responded, as if hearing the unspoken question. She spread her arms across the back of the couch. Lauren licked her lips as she took in this young girl's phenomenal body. "But first, a drink?"

Lauren laughed. "I have some chilled Chardonnay ready."

Rachal's eyes widened. "But how did you know...?"

The blonde laughed again. "That's my secret."

Within a few short minutes she had handed a glass to the beautiful young girl and sat down next to her. They shuffled around to face one another.

"Two things?" she softly said.

Rachal's smile disappeared. "First, my father..."

Lauren's face turned sombre. She looked away and sipped from her glass. The wine tasted crisp and dry.

"Aha, I knew it!" Rachal spurted. She sat forward and dropped a hand onto Lauren's.

The blonde looked back at the young woman. Samuel's daughter had a sympathetic look on her face. "Knew what?"

Rachal flicked back her long, wavy, reddish-brown hair in a now familiar gesture. Her deep brown eyes narrowed. "I knew there was something wrong. Spill the beans!"

Lauren looked away again.

Rachal's voice was almost pleading. "Please! I promise this will not go beyond the two of us."

Lauren looked back into the persuasive eyes. She gave a deep sigh and drained what remained of her wine. Before speaking, she refilled their glasses from the bottle on the side table.

"You promise this will stay between us?" she eventually asked.

Rachal nodded enthusiastically. Her gleaming eyes appeared anxious to understand the full story. "Well, that time at the restaurant, when we first met, that was when it all started..."

Twenty minutes later, Lauren was done. She left nothing out. It helped feeling Rachal's reassuring hand in hers.

"The bastard," Rachal spat, standing up abruptly and running her fingers through her glossy hair. "I knew he cheated on my mother. She does too, I think."

She'd have to be pretty stupid not to, thought Lauren.

"Would he really have destroyed your sister's career?"

Lauren nodded, looking up at the riled up girl. "Oh, yes, I've no doubt about that."

Rachal threw down her drink. Her glass clinked against the side table as she set it down. "The bastard," she said again. Her flaring eyes displayed her anger. She stared down at Lauren. Her face was a study in concentration. Lauren blushed slightly under the hot gaze. Samuel's daughter's eyes drifted across the blonde's body before settling on her exposed cleavage. Even in the subdued light, she could see the anger turn to arousal.

Neither spoke for a moment. The silence stretched on between them. Each set of eyes burned into one another.

Lauren attempted to break the rising sexual tension. "You said two things?" she blurted.

Rachal smiled mischievously, holding her hands out to the blonde. Lauren let herself be pulled up to a stand. The girls were about the same height. Rachal edged closer, running her thumb across Lauren's knuckles. The blonde could feel her breath on her face as the distance between them narrowed.

"That's right," Samuel's daughter said. "'Demi' gave me something to pass on to you!"

Lauren let out a faint whimper at the sound of the name. She watched hypnotically as Rachal's toned arm reached up and snaked around her neck. The reddish-brown haired woman pulled Lauren's face to hers, closing the short distance. Her mouth was open before they even touched. Like a predator, she bit the blonde's lower lip first, tugging on it playfully before turning her head and sliding her tongue in. She felt Lauren moan into her mouth as the girl returned the slow, sensual kiss.

Rachal eased Lauren down onto the couch, a message to the blonde that she was in control. The porn queen was content to allow the younger girl to be the aggressor. Her eyes widened as Rachal took two steps away and unzipped her little red dress. With a toss of her hair, she gently slid it away.

Lauren's eyes feasted on her near naked form. The girl wore no bra; her full, youthful breasts didn't need one. Only the skimpy, black panties protected her modesty.

Rachal nodded at her prey. An unspoken instruction. Lauren obeyed.

She untied the belt that kept her little dress closed, pulling it open and off. Rachal's eyes narrowed at the sight of the skimpy red thong and matching lacy bra. The younger girl's evenly tanned body pounced like a graceful cat's. She closed the distance quickly, sliding up between Lauren's legs as they kissed once again – more insistently this time.

The soft, wet sounds of their kissing filled the room. Lauren could resist no more. She cupped Rachal's jutting young breasts. The kiss deepened. It became hotter and more passionate. Lauren's hands explored Rachal's tits, gently squeezing and savouring each delectable mound.

The erect nipples felt like twin pinpoints of heat burning against each palm. She lowered her head. Her hands slid away to caress Rachal's hips, tracing along the delicate strands of her g-string. Her searching mouth took control of her left nipple. She sucked it in, tugging on it with her teeth. Samuel's daughter cried out in pleasure. The blonde formed her lips in a tight seal around the soft flesh. Her tongue flicked against the caramel-coloured nipple. Rachal's low moans were like homing signals.

Suddenly, the reddish-brown haired beauty pushed Lauren away. She pulled the porn star's bra off and dipped her head to return the favour. Lauren groaned as the supercharged tongue flicked one hard nipple and then the other. They took turns, their mouths passing back and forth between each other's saliva covered breasts.

The ringing of her apartment bell temporarily broke the spell. Rachal was unfazed.

"Don't move, lover," she whispered, jumping up and racing to the door. Through a haze of lust, Lauren watched the girl's tight body prance away. She had a fanciful tattoo of a butterfly across her lower back, where the narrow stings of her panties met in a T.

Checking first through the spy hole, Samuel's daughter unlocked the door. Without a word, she immediately returned to the couch. Lauren began to pull her dress back around her naked chest, but Lauren simply giggle and tore it away, tossing it over her shoulder.

"Uh-uh," she whispered, shaking her head.

Lauren gasped as Rachal pushed her backwards. Before she could react, her young lover was licking her way down her trembling body. Rachal's strong hands kept her legs parted wide and her fingers slid into the sides of the red thong. She roughly pulled it from Lauren's body, the delicate thing tearing away. Her eyes snaked to the thick carpet of downy blonde pubic hair.

She looked up at Lauren, her brown eyes dancing, as she lowered her head. The blonde's aroused clit was standing at attention. In an instant Rachal sucked it into her wet mouth.

Lauren cried out, bucking her hips up into the beautiful face. Her lover's sharp fingertips dug into her ass. Rachal's mouth was devouring her. She sucked, licked and nipped as she drove the blonde towards her goal.

Lauren tangled her hands in the long, wavy hair. Her orgasm was closing in. Rachal eagerly hoovered up her love juices as she writhed and moaned beneath her. Her head thrashed back and forth. She was losing control.

She nearly cried out as Rachal paused, withdrawing slightly. "Open your eyes, lover," she whispered. Lauren did.

A handsome young man was leaning against the wall. He was naked. His firm hand stroked his impressive erection as he watched the two women.

It crossed Lauren's mind that Rachal hadn't said her boyfriend was black, not that she minded. He looked a few years older than them, his hard body lean yet well-muscled. He was going to be fun, she thought naughtily as Rachal's mouth returned to her pussy.