Vegas Cab Ride

Story Info
A couple has torrid sex in backseat of cab.
1.9k words
4.38
42.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back, it seemed like a good idea, or at least it did 2000 miles and 40° cooler ago. Out here in the dry heat this coat was a bit too much. Even the taxi driver looked at her a little bit funny as he pulled up to take her fare. She climbed into the cab and unbuttoned the top couple buttons of the overcoat.

"A bit too hot out here for that, don't ya think Miss."

"I know," she said, "but the weather said is going to be a little bit of a chill in the air once the sun goes down."

"Well, sit back enjoy the ride and I'll turn on the air for you," and off they sped. But not before he adjusted his rearview mirror to get a better luck at the beautiful blonde sitting in the back of his taxi cab.

"Where to miss?"

" Head to the Stardust first, I have to pick somebody up there, then we are going to move up the strip."

" No problem." Came the much obliging cabbie.

You see her husband was waiting for her up at the Stardust. She felt a little uncomfortable being alone, but she saw the hotel growing closer. With this she became a bit bolder. Seeing as she already knew he was looking at her, why not have a little fun with him?

"Cool enough for you now," the driver asked.

She wiped a drip of sweat from her brow

"Sorry ma'am, the air is not working as good as it should be. Perhaps loosening a bit more of that coat might help you". The driver said, barely hiding his anticipation.

Waiting till he fixed his eyes back on the road, she then undid a couple more buttons. Feeling the cabs cool air on her bosom felt exciting. And so did the fact that the drivers eyes were peering back into the rearview mirror again. As they approached the driveway the driver braked harder than usual. It was obvious, his eyes were less on the road and more on her.

Climbing into the back seat of the cab, her husbands eyes seemed as big as the headlights on the front of the car. He couldn't believe she'd started without him. He quickly settled in and relaxed when he saw the excitement in her eyes. And then he noticed that the drivers rearview mirror was already facing down.

"Up the strip please," her husband told the cabbie. And off they went into the Vegas night.

At first their chatter was just the usual how is your day going kind of stuff. As they talked he was quietly unbuttoning the bottom of her trench. Then suddenly with his right hand, he threw back one of the flaps on the bottom of her coat. This exposed one of her creamy white, stocking less legs. He made sure the left side of her jacket pulled open as he did this, exposing the tops of her breasts. Sliding his right hand up under her trench coat he felt his way up her leg. Following her warmth led him right to the hottest pussy he had ever felt. It was soaking wet down there. With the tip of his finger he had found Niagara Falls in the middle of the desert. And with this find his manhood began to push hard against his pants, begging to be let out.


The driver, seeing what was going, started to think traffic was a little too busy on the strip.

"Perhaps I should take one of the back roads", he asked.

"Good idea man. Why don't we take a road less traveled, if you know what I mean."

" I certainly do," replied the cabbie. "By the way, are you folks in a big hurry this night"

"Not at all", her boyfriend answered, "lets just take in some of the scenery".

"Taking in the scenery sounds good to me sir" the cabbie grinned.

As his left hand made its way down the tops of her breasts, his right hand, kept feeling around the edges of her moist pussy. He spread her lips gently and stuck his finger in her waiting hole. He could tell that she was ready. Sliding his hand back down her leg, he unbuttoned the two remaining buttons. As he did this she rolled toward him as to not fully expose herself to the driver, who swerved in anticipation. She felt at his hard cock through his pants. She quickly unzipped them, and undid his buckle. His cock jumped out so hard at her she was somewhat startled.

Grabbing his hard cock, she squeezed, and started to stroke him. As she did this, she slid up and licked his lips and kissed his neck. Then she put her lips down unto his hard dick and began to suck. Sucking cock made her so hot, she wanted to come that second. Instead she teased him for awhile. She knew that by sucking on the tip of his cock he would grow crazy in anticipation. Reaching under the back of her coat he flipped over the bottom flap of the trench. Her bare milky white ass was now in clear view of the driver, who lowered the armrest between the front seats, He did this to make sure he got the best view he could, and the two love blinds in the back seat wouldn't have had it any other way.

Pulling her husband's pants down all the way she lifted her leg over him and began to straddle him. She was completely naked under the trench coat, and she positioned herself right over his rigid poll. Without much work at all, his cock slid right into her wet dripping pussy. She started pumping faster immediately. She humped him at a furious pace. She seemed to be the most horny one in this taxi, and that was no small feat. She loved it when her husband grabbed her under her trench coat and pulled her hard into him with every stroke.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it baby, fuck your old man. Fuck me good."

He lifted up the trench coat all the way over her shoulders, and she pulled her arms out. She was completely naked now but the driver could only see her back, and hear the sweet sounds of pussy on cock. Being totally naked and pumping her old man in the back of a cab was making her so hot she was about to explode.

The sound of the horn blasting pierced into the quiet cab. Pulling next to them was a van filled with a few guys filled with a lot too many drinks. They obviously could see what was going on and did not let their hoots or howls take their stares off of her exposed breasts. The driver slowed down to let the Van pass. To avoid that happening again the driver turned off onto an industrial road and headed toward a semi vacant parking lot. Pulling towards a dimly lit corner he put the cab in park and left the motor running.

Her husband slid to the edge of the seat in an attempt to get his cock deeper into her pussy. To see her exposed pussy, and the cock sliding in and out of it, the driver no longer needed to look in his rearview mirror. The driver now just turned and took a direct look at the pussy being fucked in the back seat of his cab. Her round ass, and dripping pussy slid up and down on her boyfriends cock, just a few feet from his front seat.

"Squeeze my tits," she said, "I think I'm coming, I'm coming," she said. "Squeeze my tits".

As soon as he squeezed her tits, she started to buck even harder. Her completely naked body raised toward the drivers seat with every stroke on his hard pole. He slid his ass down to the very edge of the seat and with his left hand grabbed her ass and squeezed it. With his other hand, he grabbed her tit and pinched her nipple. She began to moan, looking over her shoulder, he saw that the driver was now stroking his own cock quietly. He just kept tweaking and pinching at her nipples. She began to moan louder. Over her movements she didn't even know what was going on the front seat, and she didn't care.

Realizing the driver was stroking his cock and staring at her ass, her boyfriend reached back with both hands and pulled on her cheeks. He took one of her tits in his mouth and sucked her hard nipple. He pulled up on her, exposing her tight little asshole to the driver. Using some of the juices from her pussy, he moistened his finger and slid it into her ass. He noticed that the driver stroked his cock faster and faster now. With one hand he pinched and tweaked her nipple, until it dripped a drop of creamy milk on his shirt.

Screaming out. "I'm coming," he pulled her ass hard onto him for one last stroke. Shooting his hot come into her wet pussy. She exploded herself and threw her head back. She moaned and moaned and as he shot load after load of hot come into her dripping hole. As soon as she came, she slumped exhausted onto his chest, and he held her tight. He noticed the driver must have come also, for his cock had been put away. She was not even aware now of her nakedness, nor was she concerned that she's fully naked and exposed to a stranger. The thrill of her climax had left her completely wiped out it.

He grabbed her overcoat and draped it over her shoulders, sliding her arm into it as she rolled off of him, closing her eyes. She laid down on the seat. He turned to the driver and said "perhaps we should get going."

"Yes, where to then"?

"Let's head back to the hotel, the hotel you picked her up at. I think we've had enough for one night now."

The cab pulled onto the road. The driver readjusted the mirror and became more conscious about traffic now. Sitting up straighter and adjusting her hair, she put on her best as if nothing had happened smile. She leaned over and cuddled with her husband as they pull up to the hotel parking lot.

"How much were you saying for the ride?" asked the husband.

"Don't worry about it, this fares on me."

"You sure about that"?

"Yeah, I'm really sure. This is the greatest fare I have ever had. Trust me. And thank you. I've been doing this for 10 years and now this was the best ride I have ever had."

As they climbed out of the cab, she heard the driver call out, "ma'am."

"Yes", she said, smiling at him, and making eye contact for the first time that night.

"Cab number 712, tell your husband, in case you guys need a ride any time soon?"

"I don't think so, you have a good night." She smiled and shut the door.

Walking into the casino and heading straight for the elevator, it seemed like everyone around them must have been able to tell what they just did. They must be able to see it on their faces, or even smell it on them. But then, it what Vegas.