Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fully awake now, aroused by the moment, and nibbled on her smooth shoulder as he knelt behind her. His caressing hand glided slowly back and forth over and between her smooth buttocks, maintaining her arousal and sense of anticipation. She twisted her head to one side against the pillow as Daniel pulled her hips slowly upwards until her thighs were vertical and her flawless buttocks stood high above the rumpled sheets.

Her eyes were shut and he heard her whimper quietly as she felt the unmistakeable bluntness of his penis momentarily nestle between her legs. He began to tantalisingly rub himself along the valley between her buttocks. As he felt her groans increase, he slowly eased himself against her glistening vulva and found that her wet and willing body easily welcomed him. He let out a moan of anticipation.

Holding still for a moment, he allowed them both to enjoy the anticipation of the moment, and then gently drew her onto him, moaning again as her accommodating body enveloped his shaft. As he fully sank his throbbing erection deep inside her, he felt her hips tremble in his hands. He savoured the moment of being fully buried all the way inside her, as she frantically pushed her body backwards and onto him.

He drew his hips slowly back, pulling his shaft almost free, before gliding easily back until he filled her completely, both of them gasping at the sensation of his inward stroke. But if he thought this was to be slow and sensual, he was wrong. Grace's hips began to urgently thrust back and forth against him, almost frantic in their movements. His big hands held tightly to her manic hips as, almost out of control, she shouted for him to keep fucking her.

Their bodies were both covered with sweat and it seemed to take no time for Grace to reach the peak she was searching for and she arched back one last time against him as she exploded for the fourth time that evening. Gasping now, Daniel tried to pull away and turn Grace's slim body over but she was not going to allow that. She was going to have the power here, not him.

As he pushed himself upright he was not prepared for Grace to follow him. She arched her curved back and lifted her long arms behind her to twine them around his neck, pulling him into her as she thrust back once again against his perspiring body. As she did so, she slid her fingernails into the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"You going to cum for me now, baby?" she urged.

That was all that it took. Daniel growled deep in his chest before grabbing Grace's firm hips and locked her entire pulsing body to his as he thrust rapidly against and into her. It took only a few moments before he exploded violently inside her, Grace matching his manic movements and shouting out as she reached yet another orgasm. Daniel sank down in exhaustion, thinking that the news of their trip to Vegas had turned Grace into some kind of a sexual, dervish.

For Grace, the sex was just what she needed after her encounter with Lisa. Sighing with satisfaction, she reached over and turned off the bedside light, mission accomplished. The day continued to race through her head, provoked by the incredibly wonderful feeling of the drugs, and memories of the sex she had experienced in Thomas's rest room.

It was not long before she fell asleep and when she did, she was soon dreaming of Lisa and her flawless body.