Vegas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bright, green eyes widened again and she laughed aloud at the look of surprise on Daniel's face. She could see him wondering how she could know about Grace and Samuel Smith's?

"You told me that too," she whispered.

Daniel nodded and his eyes hooded as he thought back and attempted to recall exactly what he had told her. It was her eager lovemaking that had remained at the front of his mind rather than their conversation.

"Well, actually, that was last night. But they've booked her for the rest of the week, too," he explained, almost proudly.

"Good. So you'll be there, then," Katherine responded, smiling broadly again.

Her bright green eyes were alive as her mind planned out their next liaison, and she leant up, her tiny hands resting on his broad shoulders as her full lips gently and lingeringly kissed his. He blushed, wondering if any cameras were capturing the moment, then felt her breath on his ear.

"See you there," she mischievously whispered.

She turned on her heels, gently moving a few paces away, before sweeping back around as if in afterthought and, raising her soft voice above the onlookers, shouted across to him.

"Oh yes. Good luck, Englishman."

*

As they finished their meal, Joshua pushed his empty plate away.

"So tell me, Grace. How do you feel about becoming a star?" he casually asked, taking another sip of wine.

For a moment, she experienced the sickening feeling that this was all an elaborate hoax. Perhaps something father and son had designed, and regularly practiced with all the naïve girls who came to their club? In an instant, she felt a pang of displeasure, deceit even.

"I'll believe it when it happens," she defiantly said, staring across the table into the piercing brown eyes that were trained on hers.

"Oh, it's going to happen," he said confidently. "Providing you put your full trust in us, of course."

Rather than put Grace's concerns to rest, his words magnified the doubts in her mind. She assumed the son was looking for a blow job too. She made up her mind there and then that that was simply not going to happen, despite the fact that the sexual arousal she felt was beginning to betray the will of her mind.

As the thoughts ran through across her face, Joshua seemed to sense her doubts. He stood up and picked up two glasses from the side table. He handed Grace the one with the powdered tranquilliser. Whilst he did not think it would be necessary, previous experience had convinced him to leave nothing to chance. Returning to his seat, he leant forward, clinking glasses and making sure Grace followed his lead and took a long sip of her drugged drink.

"A beautiful woman like you may have some doubts, Grace," he calmly stated, leaning forward and fixing his gaze on her eyes. "That would be only natural. But please do not underestimate what we are going to do for you and your career."

He briefly paused, allowing her to dwell on his words, before continuing. "You have a wonderful talent, Grace, and my father has already demonstrated his commitment to you with a full week's booking here. Do you know how much that will help you, Grace?"

She felt her throat constrict and took another sip from the glass he had just handed her. "I'm very grateful..." she began, but Joshua held his hand up.

"So you should be, Grace. You should be very grateful. We have reserved the star spot for you for the next week, a spot that famous performers would do anything to have... "

Grace took another drink, draining the curious tasting mixture, only too aware that she had misjudged the situation. But before she could recover, Joshua continued, his eyes sparkling as he saw her drink disappear. He took her small hand in his.

"But that's only the start, Grace. Not only have we given you that wonderful platform, but in the next few days you will be singing with Lisa Welles."

As he saw Grace's mouth drop, Joshua laughed out loud. It was a big rumbling laugh. He let go of her hand and stood up, planting two hands on the tablecloth as he leaned forward, towering above her across the table.

"That's right, Grace. We have Lisa booked and she can't wait to see you again. But...." he paused

He watched Grace closely, her sensuous lips parted in shock as she listened, spellbound, to what this young man had to say. He realised he had this deliciously sexy young woman in the palm of his hand. He watched as her pupils appeared to slightly defocus, before continuing.

"That is only the beginning. Believe me, Grace, we have great plans for you. Great plans."

He stopped speaking, continuing to stare down into those sexy eyes. They were now wide with excitement, clearly affected by the aphrodisiac.

She found she could hardly talk. How could she have had any doubts, even sixty seconds ago? This was so much more than she had anticipated.

"That's wonderful," she gasped. "I can't believe it. Thank you, Joshua. Thank you so much."

Her drugged mind had at last found an ability to speak and her voice was dripping with anticipation and arousal. She could not wait to see Lisa again.

He smiled, knowing that his words had struck home, and so had the drug. Not only would his father's organisation make a lot of money from making this fabulous looking woman a star but, such was her appreciation, she was now his to do with whatever he wanted. And he was well aware that with careful handling she would be available to meet their needs in the future, whenever they wanted.

For him, that started now.

"That is our commitment to you, Grace," he continued, putting her in a corner from which there was only one exit. "But then, what we need to see and understand is your full and unequivocal commitment to us, too. Do you get my meaning?"

Grace did. She knew exactly what he wanted and even without the drug, she was now ready to do anything for this man and his father.

*

It was not that long after Katherine had left him that Daniel's luck ran out. He was dealt Ace–Queen–Seven–Two. The first three cards were spades.

Everyone folded to Chunky, who raised. Daniel hesitated, lots of thoughts spilling around his mind in just a few seconds. Did he really want to become involved with the chip leader? He knew he should lay it down. This guy could break him. He should just stay out of his way and get on with the next hand.

But conversely, his hand was a good one. And at this stage of the tournament, he felt he had to play. He was not going to be timid. He was going to be aggressive. He re-raised, hoping to take the pot there and then, not wanting to get heavily involved. But when Chunky re-raised him, he knew this was going to be the defining hand in his Final Table appearance.

Win it, and he could win the entire event. He called.

The board came Queen–Seven–Four.

Daniel raised and Chunky re-raised him again. It was at that point that Daniel felt sure that his opponent had Aces in the pocket and had a strong feeling that he was ahead. He had an Ace-high flush draw, two pairs – Queens and sevens, and the nut low draw. If his instinct was correct, he was in the driving seat.

His mind quickly evaluated the situation. If Chunky was sitting with Aces, as he suspected, there was only one left in the pack. As a Queen or seven would give Daniel a full house, there were only two cards that could help Chunky. One was the remaining Ace. The other was a four, to give him a better two pair. That made only four cards left in the deck that could help him.

Daniel had never been the greatest with poker math, but he reckoned that made Chunky around a ten to one dog. And even if he did hit, Daniel could still win the low. He was in great shape. After another round of raising and re-raising, Daniel was all-in. They turned over their cards and Daniel saw that his read was spot on.

Chunky had Ace–Ace–King–Ten.

Daniel felt his heart beating uncontrollably. His new chip stack was going to put him in great shape to win the whole thing. At that moment, only positive thoughts were flowing through his mind.

Then the dealer turned over an Ace. The last Ace in the pack.

Daniel was stunned at the unfairness of it all. Part of the gallery started whooping and hollering and Daniel briefly closed his hurting eyes in an effort to try to blank out the noise. He tore them open and looked at Chunky, who had made no effort to join in the wild celebration going on in the background. He simply stared right back impassively, the only flicker of acknowledgement being an almost imperceptible shrug of his thick, heavy, shoulders.

Okay, Daniel thought, give me a low card that doesn't give me a pair and I can get out of this unscathed. Please...

But this time the poker God was not listening. Or perhaps it was just that he, or she, chose not to hear the plea? A Jack was revealed and with that, Daniel was gone in fourth place.

It had been a fantastic experience, which he told himself was his objective after all. And he had the added bonus of a thirty thousand plus dollar pay-off, plus the five thousand dollar sponsorship.

But he still had a sense of dejection at the way of his demise. He had gone from knowing he was out of his depth to actually believing he could win. The truth, as it turned out, was probably somewhere in the middle. Right there and then, that did not feel like much consolation.

As he ever so slowly left the table, he was intercepted by Norman Chad, who seemed to have appeared from nowhere, microphone in hand, to pick up on their last conversation. He congratulated Daniel, turned him to the waiting camera, and asked if he felt that he now had the experience that could help him in the Main Event. Daniel mumbled something about hoping so but that he knew he had overachieved. After a few more demoralised answers, that was that.

When they concluded the piece, Chad made a point of shaking Daniel's hand. He told him that he could understand how he was feeling, but that he should focus on all the positives. He wished Daniel well and told him he was looking forward to seeing him again in a couple of days.

*

Joshua had led Grace through a door into another small, room, which featured only a large bed, surrounded by mirrors. Unknown to Grace, there were cameras concealed in each mirror. Her eyes were squeezed into hooded slits of pleasure as he sat them both down on the bed and pressed his soft lips against her own. Her drugged mind whirled lazily as she opened her mouth, allowing his tongue inside and immediately engaging it with her own.

Their laboured breathing filled the room as he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer, his hand caressing down her back to her bottom, squeezing first one cheek and then the other. His thumb grazed across a patch of exposed skin between the bottom of her blouse and her trousers.

At that very moment she wanted this young man more than she had ever wanted any other. She could feel his breath heavy on her cheek as he exhaled, and knew she was becoming more excited as his roaming hands caressed her body. She could see the bulge in his trousers that was simply impossible to hide. He pulled off his red, silk tie but then Grace dragged his hands away, taking the initiative.

Unfastening the buttons on his shirt, her mouth moved from his lips and she began to kiss down his neck towards his chest. She pulled at the ends of his shirt, lifting it up and out from his belt and desperately unfastening the final couple of buttons before pulling it off and tossing it onto the floor. Grace was overwhelmed with her own arousal, and her need to show her commitment, her gratitude. She wanted there to be no doubt. She lowered her head down his chest once again, this time kissing and licking his dark nipples as her tongue slid smoothly down his hard abs.

She pushed his hands away again as he tried to help, and swiftly unbuckled his belt. Spurred on by the joint aphrodisiacs of drugs and promises, she wanted to show what she could do. She pushed his trousers to the floor and slid to her knees, dipping her head so that she was just a few inches away from his still covered manhood. She heard him gasp in excitement as she slid her hand into his boxers and pulled out his large, rock hard penis. He was as big as his father.

She held his shaft firmly in her hand and then wasted no time in lowering her mouth. She slid her willing lips down the length of the impressive shaft, determined to please this young man in the same way she had with Samuel. Grace felt him move his hand onto her bottom as he bent over her, slipping the other hand beneath her waist to grasp the fly of her jeans.

It was then that she realised that the son wanted much more than a blow job and she did not intend to disappoint him. She wanted that too. With some difficulty he unbuttoned the loose clasp and unzipped the front, hooking the edges with his thumbs as he pulled them down off her. She could feel the air on her naked buttocks, resulting in even greater stimulation and suitably encouraged, she moved a hand onto to his shaft, masturbating him as she sucked.

But this was going to be a two way encounter, she deliciously realised. She felt his hand slide between them, finding her already wet with arousal. He pushed her thong aside with a finger and began to work the tip of his middle finger into her vulva, feeling her softness beneath his touch. Grace groaned, sucking harder now.

He lifted his hands and began to remove her blouse as best he could. Sliding the top over her back and shoulders, she felt it hang around her neck between her breasts before he eased it away. She wore a black, lacy bra which now strained against the size of her full breasts that swayed gently as she bobbed up and down. Grace could almost feel his testicles start to tingle as his orgasm grew near.

But it seemed he did not want to cum yet and reaching his hand to her head, he gently but firmly lifted her mouth off of his penis. She raised her head and looked at him, unsure of the next step. She thought that she must have looked quite a sight, lust in her eyes, her lipstick smeared, and with a hint of moisture against her upper lip. She looked up at him, awaiting his next move. He smiled and pulled her up and onto the bed alongside him.

She had led the foreplay up to now but he was determined to take control and Grace was not going to argue. She wanted this young man to fuck her. As he ran his hand across her cheek, her face followed his touch and she licked and kissed the back of his palm. He placed his hands beneath her breasts, grasping the hook in the front that held her firm globes in place.

With a soft snap, the hook opened and the garment parted. He moved his hand to her left breast and pushed the bra aside, cupping the mound in his hand as his heavy thumb stroked her nipple. Grace sighed as he teased the hardening nub, the dark areola growing flush beneath his touch. This young man knew what he was doing. He placed his other hand on the opposite breast and pushed the bra aside, allowing it to fall from of her body.

She was topless now and within seconds she was naked as she jumped up and pulled off her panties. Immediately, she reached down and slid his boxers off, then did a little turn for him as she moved towards him, rotating her firm, trim body as she reversed down on him. She lowered her bottom onto his lap, capturing his thick, shaft firmly between her thighs.

She rocked slowly, his penis hard and blazing with heat as she edged his rounded head inside her eager body. The feeling was sensational, he was so agonizingly close to being inside her and yet neither one of them had used their hands for this part of the seduction. Simply allowing their bodies to grind and respond to one another was more than enough.

Grace could not believe how alive she felt and how much she was in control. She was determined to give this young man the best fucking of his life. She settled back against him, her slim back against his broad, muscular chest as she parted her legs more widely now, the angle of his shaft just enough to allow the head to press hard against her labia, silently begging to be allowed all the way in. Her half closed eyes were full of lust as she smiled with a feeling of extreme sexual power.

"Ready, baby?" she teased, looking at the erotic sight in the mirror.

Without waiting for a response, she adjusted her hips and rocked forwards, allowing his shaft access, his breath a harsh gasp as he sank exquisitely slowly inside her. Her head looked down to watch his hard erection disappear, filling her completely. Then Joshua slowly moved his hands to her thighs and began to lift her off him slightly and then pull her back. Her head fell back against his chest as she eased her tanned hips up to aid his manoeuvring.

She allowed him to rock her up and down, a grunt from his lips and a moan from hers now the only noises in the small room. Joshua moved one hand and placed it at the small of her back, gently pushing her forward so that her head lowered but she was still able to watch herself in the mirror. It was the most erotic sight and feeling of her life.

She responded to every push and pull as he continued to slowly move inside of her, her hands reaching forward to tightly grip onto the bedclothes as his hips now thrust into her at a better angle.

"You enjoy watching yourself?" he grunted, making Grace moan out loud.

The base of his shaft occasionally brushed her sensitive clitoris, making her body tense up above him. She knew that the torrent of sexual release was coming quickly now, the slowness of their fucking not enough to stop the inevitable tide that was destined to arrive. Grace was lost to her sexual inhibitions now, staring at their reflection in the mirror, her body responding as he increased the pace. Lifting her eyes away from the reflection, she turned her head to look back at him.

No words were necessary as Grace committed this act of unfaithfulness to Daniel and rather than feeling any remorse, she continued to push back hard against his moving hips. She was close now and bucked with all the might she could muster, feeling the hard nub between her legs held firm against his invincible shaft.

She felt the sensation overwhelm her and desperately thrust backwards one final time as she came, a single, long, moan escaping from her lips in satisfaction. She held desperately onto the bedclothes as she shuddered, her fingernails digging deep into the fabric. His large hands held and caressed her firm breasts as she reached her orgasm, helping her prolong the sensation as her undulating body convulsed on top of him.

As she began to recover, she determined to help Joshua achieve the release she could feel he so badly needed. She jumped up and stood beside the bed, pulling him to his feet with her. Staring into his lust filled eyes, she leant over the bed, raising her buttocks so that he had no doubt as to what she was offering. Instantly he took his place behind her, easily sliding into her responsive body as she watched in the mirror.

She saw and then felt his hand slide from behind her onto her breast, taking her nipple, rotating it against his palm. She looked back over her shoulder, her eyes on fire.

"You gonna fuck me again, baby?" she teased.

Her words drove him on and he thrust into her, holding onto her waist with one hand, her breast with the other, bouncing her body against him as he increased his motions. He gripped her body tightly as he, too, looked in the mirror, watching her watching him. She deliberately held his eyes with her own, enjoying the barely controlled lust for her that she saw in them.

This fucking woman was hot, he thought, the notion inspiring him to power himself into her more and more with each thrust, so much so that it did not take long for his orgasm to arrive. The overwhelming intensity finally broke through and after Grace sensed he was close, she felt it release like an explosion, the hot delivery coating the inside of her inner walls. It sent her so far over the edge that she came again, screaming out his name.