Vegas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just stared into Grace's gleaming eyes, her gaze momentarily flicking to the full breasts and prominent cleavage. She found herself hoping Grace did not think she was dumb but at that very moment she was simply unable to find any words to say. It was the middle-aged photographer who brought Katherine out of her state. He approached the two women with a fresh twinkle in his tired eyes.

"Hey, let's get a shot of you two girls together," he said, grabbing Grace by the arm. "How about we take a couple inside the car?"

They obediently climbed into inside, wondering how on earth he would be able to take some worthwhile shots in the darkness of the small space. But that did not appear to faze him at all.

"OK girls, arms around one another," he said. "Now look this way."

Although Katherine felt extremely nervous, it seemed Grace had no such inhibitions and she huddled in close. She flashed her eyes at the photographer, her hand casually dropping around Katherine's waist. She innocently leant her forehead against Katherine's and as the photographer took another couple of shots, the pose seemed to give him an idea.

"Sweetheart," he said to Grace, "just give her a little kiss."

Katherine stared at him, completely taken aback. What did the goon think they were? She shook her head and was about to tell him what she thought, but for a moment his mind was distracted.

"Damn," he said, looking down at some problem with his camera. "Hold it there, girls. I'll be right back."

Katherine felt uncomfortable. It felt intimate with the tinted windows hiding them from the onlookers, but that was nothing compared to the strangeness of finding herself there with Daniel's girlfriend. That was so weird, she thought. Especially as only that morning, Daniel had called off their liaison. Perhaps her seduction thoughts could take a different direction, she wondered, giggling inwardly.

She had only one previous experience of being with a female, several years ago, and had often wondered if she would repeat the experience. Her eyes clouded over as her thoughts further fuelled her

Katherine's eyes followed the hand and saw that Grace's nipples were still pushing against the fabric of her thin blouse, if anything more prominent than previously. She felt herself let out an involuntary sigh and whilst she attempted to keep her self-conscious eyes locked on Grace's face, the nipples remained at the edge of her vision. She could not help glancing down at her own body and shuddered as she recognised that her own bullet like nipples were in the same lively state.

She thought how embarrassing it would be if Daniel's girlfriend realised how aroused she felt, but then wondered if Grace was experiencing similar feelings? She glanced again at her and saw that Grace was smiling knowingly at her. Since the photographer had left them, Grace's right hand had stayed across Katherine's waist and, without warning, the red haired woman felt her fingers move.

Grace slid her soft hand upwards to remove either a real or imaginary thread from the front of Katherine's blouse. She used her fingertips to gently pick it up, but they also ran across the very top of the redhead's exposed cleavage. Katherine stared into the eyes that were now within a few inches of her own, and heard her own heavy breathing as Grace gently stroked her fingernails across the exposed flesh.

"You're incredibly attractive, you know?" breathed Grace, her glossy, red lips tantalisingly close to Katherine's.

Katherine stiffened momentarily in surprise.

Katherine did nothing to prevent her and felt herself emit a long, deep breath as she looked Grace in the eyes once more. She saw that the woman was continuing to smile knowingly and felt the familiar tingling between her legs beginning to grow.

Careful, Grace thought to herself as she felt the shudder. Go carefully. She was unsure whether the redhead was shuddering from arousal or distaste and momentarily paused, the air in the confined space of the car heavy with their breathing. But when she felt no negative reaction from the woman, Grace flexed her fingers to make room and then gently slid them onto Katherine's nipple.

She knew that would provoke a feeling of indignation, if that was the way Katherine was feeling. But instead, she felt the point swelling further in reaction to her touch and she took this as a sign to continue her exploration. Her fingers teased the hard nipple as she moved her head closer to the attractive red haired model, her warm gentle breath against Katherine's skin. Their lips edged closer to one another, and it was then that the photographer returned, pulling open the car door.

"That's it…" he exclaimed. "Just one kiss for the camera."

Although Grace jumped as the light flew in through the opened door, Katherine was lost in the eroticism of the moment. This was close to her wildest fantasy. Whilst she loved the thrill of dangerous sex, she was usually the one in control, establishing new challenges. But in this situation, she was the hunted, not the hunter. And she was the prey of another woman, and not just any woman at that.

Her trance like state was broken as Grace's soft lips met hers. The singer had surreptitiously removed her probing hand from the top of her blouse as the photographer returned and instead it was now tenderly cupping the side of Katherine's face. The redhead felt the soft lips sliding ever so gently against her own, the tip of the singer's tongue running across her open lips.

She heard the camera flashing and from the corner of her eye she caught a few people peering from behind the rope, attempting to see through the open car door. This was so surreal. She felt Grace's soft, moving lips on hers and the probing tongue sliding between her own. She had never been kissed so tenderly and she parted her lips a little, freely allowing her own tongue to interplay with Grace's.

Her breath became ragged and a feeling of sexual arousal coursed through her stimulated body, burning her insides. She experienced an overwhelming desire to take this woman's breasts in her soft hands. She wanted, needed, to caress them with her fingers, to take those distended nipples in her mouth. Fortunately, that image somehow drew her to her senses. She needed some space, time to think and with a strength of will summoned up from she knew not where, she pulled away.

*

Lauren had not been able to get hold of Grace when she had telephoned her room, and had to do with leaving a brief message, explaining that she was flying to Los Angeles with Kay and Ming for a couple of days and would speak to her from there.

As the aeroplane headed into the air above Vegas, she stared out through the small window, her mind remaining in her fog of confusion. Had she really allowed herself to succumb to her wanton, sexual feelings during the final day of the shoot? She had never before experienced such a sustained and intense state of arousal, brought on no doubt by the constant use of drugs, and certainly enhanced by the continuous and exquisite attentions of Kay and Ming the night before.

And whilst the fact that she had allowed herself to engage in such activities on camera was well beyond her understanding, what was stranger to her was her need for more. The incredible experience had left her on such a sexual high, she longed for a repeat session. She had an urgent and constant requirement for sex, further fuelled by a quite wonderful second successive night's activity with Kay and Ming.

And now here she was heading for Los Angeles, where Kay had arranged for her to have a screen test for a potential movie that she assured her would earn her stardom and megabucks. But sitting here, in the first class compartment of the plane between the two women, it was neither fame nor money that was on her mind, it was the need to scratch the desperate itch that refused to leave her.

The plane was surprisingly empty and it appeared as if the three women were isolated in their seats at the back. They laughed at the most absurd of things as they sipped on their champagne and Kay supplied Lauren with her now regular dose of coke. Pretty quickly the lights in the cabin dimmed, and Kay spread the warm blanket she had considerately brought with her across their laps.

They attempted to snuggle down and get some rest, but Lauren's mind was active. Despite the events on set the previous day, and her follow-up lovemaking session with the two women last night, she needed relief. She had spent most of the day relaxing at Kay's home, but that had only served to further build up her sexual longing to a point where she needed to do something about it.

The blanket was pulled up to their waists and underneath the material, she furtively unzipped her black, linen trousers and gave a soft sigh as she slithered her hand down her stomach and eased it inside her tiny thong. The immediate sexual charge was almost overwhelming. She slouched a little lower on her seat as her fingers found her sex and eased her labia open, sliding into her wetness.

It was at that point that she felt a hand on her left leg. She turned to her left and Ming's bright eyes were smiling at her. For a moment, she wondered how Ming's other hand had been able to reach over to her right leg also, but then she felt a soft tongue against her right earlobe and realised that it was Kay's fingers tracing a sensual pattern along her inner thigh, through her trousers.

"Need some help, sweetie?" the woman purred.

Without needing to provide a response, she felt Kay's other hand slide onto her and realised that the raven haired woman was gently tugging at her trousers, easing them down her long legs. It was not the easiest manoeuvre in the confined space available, and Ming helped by dragging the trousers down and around her ankles before easing the wet thong down over her curvy hips and discarding it on top of the trousers.

With her eyes closed in contented pleasure, Lauren could not be sure whether it was Kay or Ming who eased her top up and over her jutting breasts, jerking the cups of her brassiere up and over the two sensitive mounds as she let out a soft groan of arousal. Within a few seconds, the blonde model felt two pairs of lips descend on her hard nipples and groaned more loudly as the pleasuring mouths accentuated the most basic of feelings that she was experiencing.

She moaned aloud as the lips on her right breast licked up to her throat, and then to her ear.

"Sssh, sweetie," she heard Kay's comforting purring voice. "No noise, baby."

With that the teasing lips returned to her breast again, tugging her sensitive nipple between her teeth. Lauren moaned again, but this time it was a low moan of pleasure as she clenched her hand and stuffed it inside her mouth as she attempted to follow instructions. Her teeth tightened down on her forefinger as both of the experienced, flicking tongues continued to tease her erect, wanting, nipples.

Her body arched upwards as their ministrations continued, two pairs of hands, fingers, lips and tongues dedicated to bringing her satisfaction. The licking tongues on her aroused breasts were now joined by a hand on each leg, fingertips running softly up and down her soft skin, dipping to caress her inner thighs, moving closer to her pleasure spot before dancing away.

Lauren's pliant body was now bucking in its aroused state, attempting to urge the exploring fingers to continue on to where she needed them most.

But this was not the first time the two women had performed in such a way and they took their time, expert in their art of stimulation. Lauren discovered that she was able to orgasm, twice, simply from the sensations created by their pleasuring tongues on her sensitive breasts and the feather-light fingertips tracing soft delicate patterns against the soft, trembling skin of her inner thighs.

She lost track of time as they worked in perfect combination and after a third orgasm, she felt one of them, she knew not who, move away from her body. Her immediate groan of disappointment was stilled as Kay returned, her slim fingers rubbing some more cocaine across Lauren's gums. Within a few moments of the rubbing fingers leaving her pouting mouth, she felt her hand back on her thigh. But this time it was different. This time she heard a soft accompanying hum.

"Ever used a vibrator, sweetie?" the soft voice whispered in her ear.

Lauren's body jerked in excitement as she shook her head, her bleary eyes opening wide as the nerve ends in her body tingled in anticipation at Kay's words. Her legs began to tremble further as Kay ran the black, vibrating shaft between her thighs, her legs widening even further to accept the offering. Slowly, teasingly, she took the large phallus inch by inch, until it filled her completely.

This time it was necessary for Kay to stuff the small, airline pillow in her mouth as Lauren came with seconds, screaming into the cushion as her fourth orgasm overpowered her. Eventually, her body sated for the time being at least, she began to drift into a delicious sleep, content in the knowledge that she could not go back to any other lifestyle than the one in which she had now been fully immersed.

*

The evening session began well. Helped by the right cards at the right time, Daniel began to pick up a few pots. His chip stack was building almost as rapidly as his confidence, and that was without needing to become involved in any kind of major showdown. He felt his good read on all the players at the table was beginning to pay off and he knew his progress was not just the cards. It was the way he was playing. He had at last put his bad hand behind him.

He took out the small stack with a flopped flush, and his chip stack was now restored. But just as he mentally began to raise his end of day expectations, a buzz ran around the table. He looked over his shoulder to see Phil Ivey, wearing an oversize basketball jersey, amble his way to the vacated seat. And the buzz was not just from the table, as Ivey brought with him a good support from the usual gallery of admirers who followed him throughout the tournament.

Daniel's table had suddenly exploded from anonymity to a larger than life setting where he suddenly feared they were in for a master class. The fact that Ivey was there was in itself an inspiration to Daniel, an opportunity to play against the best when he was playing so well himself. But he knew the fact that he had fought his way back to being the chip leader would put him firmly in Ivey's sights.

That realisation caused a chill to run down his back and as he felt the sensation, he stood up and walked away for a moment, fingering the crystal. Pull yourself together, he told himself, feeling that he was in danger of being intimidated before Ivey had even played a hand. He took a deep breath and then turned and took his seat again. Just stay away from Ivey, he told himself, and if that resulted in his playing fewer hands, so be it. No confrontation.

All he needed to do was pick up pots from others, and learn what he could from Ivey. And that education began straight away. The professional made it his table right from the beginning, establishing his authority from the outset. He was all business from the word go, not giving off a single thing as he bet and bet, making it difficult for anyone to put him on a hand. It was impossible to gain any sort of a clue as to what he was holding.

And when the occasional player chose a particular hand to stand up to him, Ivey simply pushed all-in, taking the pot there and then. It was impressive, aggressive, poker, and no one, least of all Daniel, had an answer. He found himself thinking that the end of the day's play could not arrive soon enough and that he needed to protect his chip position until then.

One player tried to get involved and Ivey took him out after another all-in, then did exactly the same to his replacement at the table who foolishly decided to risk everything on a gutshot straight draw. It was relentless.

As the evening wore on, Daniel was able to maintain his chip position by picking up a few smaller pots that Ivey was happy to leave alone, but just as he began to feel that he had carved a niche for himself in Ivey's shadow, another loud buzz ran around the table. This time the hullabaloo was as a result of the magician, Antonio Esfandiari, taking a vacant seat. Daniel shook his head. This was the big time!

He picked up the crystal that he now had resting on the table beside the chip pile, gently stroking his thick thumb across the smooth surface. He needed some inspiration from somewhere. So far he had stood up well to the event and coped with every problem it had posed. But now, the arrival of Ivey and Esfandiari felt like the stakes had been raised and he had been elevated to the highest level of play.

And so it proved, as immediately there were now two players running all over the table, rather than just Ivey. They kept out of each other's way but destroyed anyone else who stood in their path. If someone bet, Ivey or Esfandiari would raise. Ivey, would do so with a blank stare that was impossible to fathom. Esfandiari would give a chuckle, or comment, as he threw his chips in.

And if someone raised either of them, they invariably re-raised. Ivey was deadpan as he did so and Esfandiari with his chortle. Despite neither wearing sunglasses, it was impossible to take anything from them.

All Daniel knew was that on the rare occasions they were called on to display their cards they invariably had the nuts. He knew that could not always be the case, but despite concentrating intensely on their different styles, closely observing every move, he was completely unable to determine any sort of tell whatsoever.

And with the cards turning against him, all Daniel could do was attempt the occasional bluff, which did bring him the infrequent pot but nothing like what he needed to maintain his chip stack. He was heading south, the only consolation being that most others at the table were too, and at a faster pace than with him. Esfandiari in particular seemed to pick on Daniel's big blind, his dark brown eyes twinkling through his spectacles every time he raked in another pot, always throwing in a good-natured comment as he did so.

It eventually came as a relief when midnight arrived and as the players went through their bagging process. Daniel felt that he was running on empty. He had been steamrollered since the two professionals had joined the table. He could not even bring himself to head back to his hotel, his mind was too alert. Besides, he knew that Grace would not return there for some time yet and even when she did, she would simply want sleep.

Instead, he opted to call into the coffee shop whilst he ran through the events of the day in his mind, trying to assess whether he could have played differently against these two poker giants. It was well after one in the morning when he decided that, without cards, he had been powerless. But then, even if he had the cards, he was unsure as to how well he could have played them against such an aggressive onslaught. Eventually, once had it worked out in his mind, he felt better.

He decided to stay around the hotel for a while longer, waiting for the publication of the late-night sheets that provided details of the next day's seat assignments. When eventually they were produced, he noted that Esfandiari had been assigned to his table once again, as was Annie Duke, the best female poker player of all time and one of the current chip leaders. Oh boy!

Despite the time, he decided to walk back to the Treasure Island. Not so much as to save money, he had enough of that after his Omaha performance, but he had walked to the Rio and back both days so far, and he superstitiously decided that he would continue that routine whilst he remained in the tournament. Tomorrow, he thought as he took in the air during his return journey, was going to be another tough day.