Vegas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased her hips back into him and felt his blunt purple tip slide into her glistening vulva. Whimpered helplessly, she felt him rock forward and part her further, easily sinking into her hot, tight body. His strong hands tightly held her shapely hips as he gently thrust in and out of her, fucking her slowly and effortlessly, her tight body thrusting back at him as he worked rhythmically inside her.

She eased her legs wider and bent further over the table in her efforts to extract every last drop of pleasure and moaned as she heard the slapping sound of his thrusts against her firm buttocks. He slid one hand into her red hair, pulling her head back as he increased his strokes. His other hand slid around to her breast, kneading the pliant flesh, his fingers squeezing and pulling at the bullet like nipple.

Bending lower, his urgent lips begin to slide over the soft skin of her neck, whilst his hips continued to thrust in machine like motion. She slid a slender arm backwards and around his hard neck, pulling him closer as she dimly realised that she was consciously abandoning herself to him. The sound of his breathing indicated he was close now and she felt the hand leave her hair and run around to her waist, settling on her vulva so that his fingertips could flick her aroused clitoris.

That was sufficient to bring Katherine to her climax, her bobbing head arching all the way back as her fabulous body shuddered against him. Mario eased his movements until her trembling lessened, but then picked up at the same machine like pace again, his hips and buttocks rhythmically pumping into the willing body in a continuation of his machine like motions.

Katherine groaned aloud as he began to fuck her again and after attempting to match his pace, she began to wheel her hips in circular motions, generating a greater degree of delicious friction between them. She heard him growl with her new movements, clearly feeling the impact all the way through his long, thin shaft until suddenly, he was close too.

As his thrusts came faster and faster, slapping against her, Katherine reached second orgasm and her shuddering body sparked his, too, and she arched her orgasmic loins to meet his one final thrust, before his jerking body uncontrollably exploded violently inside her.

It took them both a few seconds to recover and then, without a word, Mario stepped back and pulled up his shorts and trousers, fastening them quickly. Checking his hair in a nearby mirror, he headed towards the door, turning back towards her as he got there.

"I will tell Joshua that you greatly enjoyed both his gifts, Katherine. Grazie," he said, stepping out almost as quickly as he had entered.

Katherine felt woozy as she slowly stood up, completely in shock over what had just happened. Feeling a bead of sweat move down her forehead, she scooped up the box in her hands and carried it with her into the bathroom. Stepping into the shower, she let the water wash over her as she wondered when Grace would return.