Vegas Club Night

Story Info
Sitting in our Vegas suite...
2.1k words
3.98
56k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

Sitting in our Vegas suite, sipping back a nice vodka and soda, looking out at the pool, just feeling free to finally be on another vacation with just my wife, no kids-no responsibilities. For those of you who have read about my wife's adventures in other submissions, it has been a while since I have had the opportunity to submit anything worth sharing...life has gotten in the way, no vacations, no sexual fun.

A little about my wife and I...Stacy measures out at 5'8, 130, brown eyes, brown hair with blonde highlights, 34C/D (fake but 9 out of 10 wouldn't be able to tell even after feeling them), nice curves and excellent booty. I have always compared her to be a white Daisy Fuentes (her not too famous look-a-like). I am 5'10, 190, athletic build, broad shoulders, brown hair, blue eyes. We are both 33 and 35 respectively.

As common, I was sitting and waiting for Stacy who was finishing preparation for our night out. We already had a nice dinner in our hotel and were changing into club wear for a night at the dance club. I was already dressed and getting my drink on, like most guys, I needed to have liquid courage to dance the night away.

My attention was changed to Stacy as I heard her enter the suites living room. She looked stunning! She wore a skin-tight black dress, one strap across the shoulder, down to a skirt just above mid thigh. Making it even more hot was the fact it had cut outs, almost like a tiger had ripped across it, all around the body of the dress. It revealed great cleavage, taunt abs, even the hint of one of her under breasts was peeking out.

"You like what you see?" stacy asked modeling her dress with a few small turns.

I simply walked over, laid a big kiss on her, cupped her firm ass and gave her a deep look, showing her my approval.

Now ready for our night, we walked hand in hand to the elevator, down to the casino floor level and made our way to the club. I got to say, walking with such a beautiful specimen was a great feeling...many head-turns were due to Stacy and her dress.

We entered the VIP line...I was awarded passes for my betting wages earlier that day. Bouncers let us through into the club, and our senses filled with booming sounds, flashing lights, smells of sexual energy in the air, and the sight of a full dance floor pulsating.

We hit the bar for a drink, and then the dance floor for some vertical sex-or club dancing. Multiple songs passed, one into another, Stacy and I grinded tight; front to front, front to back, my hips and semi hard cock pressed into her.

I tried not to notice, but it was obvious how many men near by would watch her every move as she danced. I'm sure they liked the sight of my sexy wife and were hoping one of her tits would pop out, or her dress would ride up her thigh, revealing all. I didn't mind, I enjoy showing her off.

Enough time passed and I needed a drink...I talked into Stacy's ear letting her know I needed a break...she said to go and find her again as she continued to dance. I made my way through the crowd, found the bar and placed my order. Taking my drink I moved to the edge of the dance floor where I could watch Stacy get down. I was surprised how quickly a guy had moved in close, dancing with Stacy. He wasn't grinding like I had been, but he was pressing in close.

I sat back and watched, seeing what would happen next. Stacy continued to let him dance closer, as they verged on grinding together. He now had her firm ass grasped tight in his hand, pulling her close...her hands draped his shoulders with her hips moving to the beat. She looked so damn sexy on that dance floor.

Boldly he spun her around, arms wrapped around her, slamming her ass back into his crotch. They grinded to the music, hips acting as one. His hands moved over her body, up her sides and to her neck. He carefully moved her hair to one side, exposing her neck...his hands moved back down finding her hips. He started to nibble and kiss at her exposed neck while they danced more and more sexual to the music. How did he know kissing her neck drives Stacy crazy!

I continued to watch them dance and grind for many songs. All of a sudden they stopped and she lead him in-tow off the dance floor. I watched and followed as they moved out of sight from my position. They headed to the bathroom area of the club...each went into their respective bathrooms alone. I was thinking it seemed strange until I saw Stacy return quickly from the bathroom and found me standing close to the entrance.

She came up to me and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Having fun?" I asked her grinning.

"Oh baby you have no idea!" she said sexually charged.

She proceeded to tell me her dancing partner has a foot fetish...a fact she must have obtained out on the dance floor. My wife Stacy loves her feet rubbed, played with and almost any foot attention. We have never done anything sexually including feet, but she craves feet attention in many forms.

She told me in an excited voice to go to our suite, hide in the living room closet, wait for her to return, and trust her. She kissed me again, and before leaving placed a little present in my hand...her panties. She was now wearing nothing but her skin tight, almost not there, little-black-dress.

I followed her directions, made my way to our room, hiding in the living room closet. Standing I could see most our room between the slats in the door. I didn't have to wait long before I heard the door open and watched my wife and her dancing partner walk into the room. In better light I could see why she was excited by her new friend, he looked a lot like Josh Dumal, one of the men on her "list"...I think topping the infamous "list" even.

They moved to the couch rather swiftly, sitting close to one another, her leg wrapped over his. They started to kiss, nothing to deep and sexual but a nice kiss. Lips parted, and she whispered something I couldn't make out, and he walked out of the room into the bathroom. My wife adjusted herself on the couch, removed her 4 inch fuck-me-heels, looked to the closet and grinned towards her husband hidden in out of sight.

Her friend returned carrying massage oil, proceeded to kneel down in front of her, grasped one foot and poured oil all over her foot and ankle. She let out a soft moan as he started to rub her foot and lower leg. She was even moving her hips with his long rubs from knee to toe. I knew he must be getting a great view of my wife's perfectly manicured toes...she had spent all morning at the spa, full treatment, head to toe.

Her movements let me and her friend know how much she was enjoying her foot massage. So much her legs spread more and more, offering him a complete view of her glistening just waxed pussy, bald and exposed due to her skimpy-short dress riding high. His next move made her moan loud, wanting more...he kissed and sucked on each one of her toes.

While he was kissing and sucking her toes, his hands rubbed and explored higher up my wife's thighs. His fingers moved, massaged their way up till they met her dress, he proceeded to push it all the way up, exposing all of her.

Once he was done sucking each toe, he kissed his way up her legs. My wife was now moaning and moving without care, she was taken over by sexual energy. I was standing in the closet, wondering how far she was going to take this. I watched every move they both made closely, my own hand rubbing my hard cock through my stressed slacks.

He kissed his way up her inner thighs, dancing his tongue around her soft skin. She reached down and caressed his head, running her fingers through his hair. She then grabbed his head and slammed it into her waiting wet pussy. Moaning louder as his kisses met her pussy lips. She spread her legs wider, giving him full access to her pussy. He adjusted his angle so his tongue could enter her fully, in and out it went. Only stopping to lick his way up and down her slit, making sure to butterfly flick her erect clit. Her body fluttered with every flick of his tongue, gyrating her hips harder and faster.

His hands moved up, pulling her dress top down, cupping her breasts, fingers finding and pinching at her firm nipples. All the while he licked and kissed my wife's perfect pussy...her moans becoming louder as I knew she neared orgasm. One hand moved back down to her pussy, entering two fingers inside her wetness....I knew this would put her over the top.

As he played with her nipples with one hand, licked and flicked at her clit with his tongue, he finger fucked her pussy faster and faster with two skilled fingers. My wife couldn't take any more and screamed as she had a powerful orgasm from her new friends talents...all while I watched her from a near by closet.

She moaned and pulsated as she came holding his head in tight to her pussy. When the waves stopped she pulled him up, kissed him deep, tasting all of her sweet juices. They kissed deep for a few moments and when they broke kiss, he stood up tall in front of my wife. Without a pause she looked up to him while she unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor.

I watched in amazement, more and more excited myself. She rubbed his hard cock through his boxers, kissing at it, teasing him just a little. She quickly lowered his undies, exposing his hard cock...he was big, not huge, maybe a little bigger than me...around 8-9 inches and fairly thick. She smiled and kissed the tip of his cock, moaned as she did so, and stroked it from base to tip.

He started to run his fingers through her hair, as she opened her mouth, and took his cock in deep. Removing his cock from her mouth slowly, leaving saliva behind for her hand to rub as she stroked his length. Her hand stroked his cock as she placed kisses and licks all around it. Her other hand ran up his inner thigh and found his hanging balls.

He was moaning from her touches, as she continued to suck, stroke, kiss, lick and play with his cock and balls. She was moaning too, enjoying her new sexual friend as she took his cock all the way in deep to her throat. I always loved her skill at deep throating and cock sucking...one of the many reasons I married her.

From the sounds of his moans he was not going to last long, my wife's skills winning over. She stroked him faster, sucking the tip and massaging his balls too. As he neared she pulled his dick out and stroked his wet cock from balls to tip, holding his cock right over her perfect breasts. He moaned loud as he spurted cum all over, burst after burst. She stroked him slower, getting every drop, both moaning as she did so.

She stood up, kissed him deep. Shortly she broke their kiss to leave for the bathroom. He sat on the couch and my wife returned fully naked after cleaning his cum from her chest. She moved over to him, kissed him deep, and proceeded to help our friend pull his pants up and put his cock away. They spoke softly as they worked, and once he was dressed moved towards the doorway. One small kiss and away he went.

When the door was closed she walked over to the closet, opened to find me dick in hand...she smiled and kissed me very, very passionately. I could feel her sexual energy flowing through her body. She said thank you, and pulled me into the bedroom, and threw me on the bed. She stripped me naked, mounted my cock, and gave me the best fucking I had ever had.

Three orgasms later, not sure how many she had, we crashed into our bed, cuddled close, and fell fast asleep.

I can't wait until next time we go dancing!

sorand
sorand
50 Followers