Vegas Does Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

However, other things were going on behind me. I felt hands on my ass and then Laura whispered in my ear. "Relax, you cum whore. Time for the princess plug."

Shit! She was going to put a plug in my ass. I kept sucking Dave's cock, but then I heard Wendy's voice.

Slap! She smacked me on the ass and I jumped a little. "Well, isn't this a nice big ass. Not a well-muscled, tight one like mine, but a nice broad, flabby one. I bet the boys just love to shove their cocks in here." And with that I felt her start to finger my ass. I groaned. Fuck, of all people, Laura was having Wendy do this. She loved telling everyone else that they had fat asses while hers was so toned. Fucking gymnasts.

I then saw Laura sit on the bed next to Dave's torso and watch me suck cock. "Just relax and Wendy will put the plug in."

Wendy was now finger-fucking my ass with one finger, sending wonderful messages along the nerves to my pussy. I was going to be really wet now. Then I felt the squirt of the lube and a second finger try to work its way in. She pushed until it popped past my asshole and I groaned on Dave's cock.

Dave moaned. "Oh, I love it when she groans on my cock."

Wendy started then finger-fucking me hard, pushing her two fingers in and out of my ass. I arched my back and took it. It actually felt pretty good right now and now my pussy was aching for attention. I wanted to reach back and rub it, but Laura would have stopped me and probably smacked my ass again.

Then I felt Wendy's fingers stop and they were gone. I felt the beginning of something else and it had to be the plug. Wendy was fucking my ass with it and getting it to go deeper each time. My ass was tingling and my pussy almost dripping so I kept sucking Dave's cock and groaning. He was groaning, too, and starting to thrust like an orgasm was imminent.

Finally, I felt her push hard and the largest part of the plug went into my ass. "Ugghhhh!" I moaned onto Dave's cock as the plug settled into my ass and he came.

"Fuck yeah! Suck that cock, slut! Get all – that – cum!" He punctuated the last three words with spurts into my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowing, sucking and swallowing, until he finally collapsed back against the bed. I sat up a little and looked to my right. Laura was sitting on the bed, Wendy was just behind me and watching, and over by the door was the rest of the group. Fuck! They had all watched as I sucked Dave's cock and Wendy shoved a butt plug up my ass!

That's when I saw it. Wendy had her phone out and was taking a video.

"Hey!" I started to get up, but Laura saw what I was looking at.

Laura stood up and snatched Wendy's phone out of her hand. "Uh-uh. No pics and no videos."

"Damn! She looked like such a depraved slut. I bet it would have looked great."

"Too bad." Laura went through Wendy's phone and started deleting the video and some pics. I was relieved by this.

When Laura was done she turned to Wendy. "Okay, your turn." Laura turned back to me. "Lay on the bed. Wendy wants to ride your face."

Oh, great. I just complied, knowing that I couldn't get out of it and, as Laura knew, I was getting very turned on. I was so turned on that I would do whatever she said, because deep down, I loved being her slut.

I lay down and Wendy, without taking off her dress, reached up and removed her panties. She moved over to me and held the panties right in front of my face. "Want a pre-sniff, you cunt?"

I glared at her. "Want to feel some real tits?"

She shrugged. "Whatever. You're going to get up close and personal with my pussy right now." And with that she clambered up over me, turned around, and put her knees on either side of my face, facing my feet. She bent over a little, twisted to the side, and looked at me. "Make sure you eat my delicious ass, as well."

I stuck my tongue out at her. She grinned. "Yes, put that to good use now, slut."

She rose up, reached back, and spread her ass cheeks, showing me her tight little asshole. It was dark pink and had been cleaned of all hair, thank god. She probably got waxed before coming out here.

Wendy lowered her ass and Laura leaned over and watched as I started licking and running my tongue around Wendy's asshole. Wendy moaned. "She is such an obedient little cunt." And when she said that she slapped my pussy.

Oh! Fuck! My pussy made a squishy sound because it was so wet and that slap was just enough to set my clit to throbbing and demanding attention. Fuck, I wanted to cum.

But I didn't get to think about that because Wendy backed up a little more and her pussy was lined up with my mouth. I started licking her pussy, probing it and sucking on the lips a little. She had a nice pussy for such a bitch. I moved up to her clit and decided that I wanted to get her off fast. I sucked and nibbled on that clit and managed to snake one hand up and use it on her ass. I ran my finger around her asshole and teased it as I sucked on her clit and she started moving back and forth, searching for that orgasm. I was working on her pretty good and when she got close I wet my finger in her pussy and shoved it up her ass. She went rigid, yelled 'Fuck', and proceeded to jerk and tremble on my face. She came really hard.

When she was done, Wendy rolled off to my side. Laura laughed. "Looks like you figured out that bitch. Just shove a finger up her ass and she's toast."

Wendy was breathing hard, but still managed to get out a weak 'Fuck you'.

I started to reach down to rub my very demanding pussy, but Laura grabbed my hand and shook her head. Fuck! Pussy is hungry!

So was that it, except for Laura? I thought I was done since Barb and John, as the married couple, seemed to stand back and not be interested. I wondered if they were an exclusive couple since they were married. I was about to find out.

Laura was not making a move until she waved Barb over. "So. Are you and hubby going to have a little fun?"

Barb looked around and everyone looked at her. She whispered so that not everyone could hear, but Laura and I could. "Yes, I want to and I've convinced him to play, but not in front of his buddies. I can't do that with them here."

Laura nodded. "Okay, I get it." Laura got up and turned to Bill, Dave, and Wendy. "Okay, Bill, Dave, and Wendy; you three need to leave the room. Barb wants to provide a little fun for John, but not in front of you three."

Bill and Dave started to protest, but when a naked Wendy grabbed their hands to lead them from the room, there was no argument. I think they were about to make Wendy very happy, and vice-versa.

Barb waited and then went back to John. "You sure about this?"

John turned and looked at me and Laura. "Barb just confessed to me that she had some female encounters in college, so I want to see that."

Barb grinned and looked briefly at the floor as her face flushed. "Yes, I did. We're not sure how this will work out, but I want to have sex with Deb and then John is going to fuck me, but he is not allowed to fuck Deb. Is that okay?" She looked at me.

I started to say something, but Laura interrupted. "Don't pay any attention to her. She's mine for the weekend and I say it's fine. You can do whatever you want to my cum slut."

I rolled my eyes and Barb caught that. "I think she's getting tired of being called cum slut." She giggled.

Laura smiled at me. "Let's see, in the last hour and a half you've swallowed loads from Bill and Dave and had Wendy cum all over your face. Sometimes the truth hurts." When she said that Laura reached down and tweaked my right nipple.

I flinched and groaned. My pussy wanted attention and all I could do is lay there and hope.

Barb nodded and pulled her top off. She was not wearing a bra and her c-cup tits looked great. They were pert and firm and had lovely pink nipples. She unzipped her skirt and let if fall to the floor. She was not wearing panties. John noticed.

"No panties?"

Barb looked at him. "I was going to surprise you later, but then this happened."

John leaned over and kissed her quickly. "Nice surprise."

Barb turned to John. "Okay, time for you to get undressed. You've been working on getting in shape for a while now, so time to show it off." Barb turned to us. "When we met in college, he was just another geek, but now he's getting into stud shape."

By this time John was down to his boxers. He was in pretty good shape. He didn't have a six-pack, but was lean and trim. He did have some muscle and looked to be in good condition.

Barb patted him on the arm. "C'mon, honey. Everybody is seeing everyone else and I know you enjoyed that porn show we just got, so drop 'em."

John pulled down his boxers and revealed an almost fully hard cock that was nicer than Dave's or Bill's. It was about 7" long with a nice circumcised mushroom head and decent girth all the way down. The balls were nice sized, too, and the hair had been trimmed to be very short. Not shaved, but very short. I liked it. Too bad I wasn't going to get fucked with it. I was very horny by this point and all this eye candy and giving everyone else orgasms was driving me nuts.

Barb grinned. "Nice, huh?"

John blushed and Laura grinned. "Don't be embarrassed, John. You look great."

Barb walked over to the bed. "John, come stand right here and you can see your wife put her face into another woman's pussy." John followed immediately, his now very hard cock bouncing from the view and his wife's dirty talk.

Barb crawled up between my legs. "Watch this John."

Barb leant over and pushed my legs wide apart and up a little, spreading my pussy wide open. "See how wet this pussy is?" John stared and looked like he was going to drool as pre-cum started showing on the end of his cock. "Is this what you wanted to see?" She leaned over and licked my pussy and I jerked at the sensations. My pussy was on fire and I wanted her to finish me off.

"You sure this is okay, John?" Barb looked up at John expectantly.

John stared down. "It's fine, hon. I really want to do this."

Barb stared up at John for a moment, as if she could read what was going through his head in his expression. Then she grinned. "Okay."

Thank god. Please lick my pussy.

Barb put her hands under my thighs and pushed them way back against my chest. My left leg brushed up against John's cock as she pushed it back and he groaned. Barb grinned. "Sorry." But I knew she wasn't. Then she reached down and slowly removed the butt plug. She took it out slowly. The feeling was amazing as my ass slowly yielded and it slipped out. All those nerves being stimulated were making me want to cum. She was a fucking tease. I relished the attention to my ass, but I wanted to cum badly. Then Barb dove down and licked my ass. Fuck! My nerve endings in my ass and pussy were tingling and dying for attention. I needed to cum in the worst way now.

Barb licked around my ass and up through my pussy, pushing deep into my pussy and then dragging it over my clit. I jerked and moaned. I was almost panting I wanted to cum to bad.

"Don't make her cum yet." Laura was keeping everything under control, damn her.

Barb then rose up, backing away from me. I was ready to beg for her to get back down there, but I didn't want to even speak and get Laura to further deny me my orgasm.

"Turn sideways to the bed, with your head on this side." Barb had me turn so that my head was on the side where John was. I moved quickly, hoping that this would get me closer to my reward. "Eager beaver, eh, cum slut?" I could see Barb grin at that.

When I was situated to her satisfaction, with my head almost hanging over the side, Barb swung her leg up over me and settled into a 69 position. "Now watch closely, John, as this slut eats my pussy and makes me cum. Just don't cum yourself yet."

I saw John nod as another pussy made its way onto my face. Barb had a beautiful pussy. It was a nice gash, with dusky pink inner lips that showed the signs of her arousal. She smelled good, too. I watched as she positioned herself over my face and lowered that scrumptious looking pussy onto my mouth. I was just hoping that she would return this favor.

I took a long lick across Barb's pussy and she moaned. "Oh yeah, I love the feel of a soft woman's tongue on my pussy. Are you watching John?"

I could see up past Barb's ass to Jon's face and he was watching closely. I could also see that nice cock of his. I wanted it, too.

"That's it, cum slut, lick my pussy and suck on my clit." Barb was narrating with dirty talk, I'm sure for John's benefit, but it meant that nobody was paying attention to my pussy and she was getting demanding. "Mmmm, what a good little pussy licker she is, Laura."

And could you please return the favor? I was dying here. My pussy had been a little interested when I first started blowing Dave, but now it had been hungry for some attention and dripping wet for the last hour. Fuck!

I was determined to get Barb off, so I worked hard on her pussy and clit, I even licked up towards her asshole, but it was hard to get up there at the angle I had. She seemed to like that considering the way she licked mine.

Finally, I could feel her orgasm coming. She was starting to rock on my face and I concentrated on her clit for this orgasm and she was moaning. She was still not paying attention to my pussy, but I figured I could get mine as soon as she was done.

"Oh yeah, fuck I missed this." Barb was loud and bouncing on my face now, searching for that orgasm. I licked and sucked for all I was worth and stared at the beautiful cock just a foot away, imagining it ramming into my cock-hungry pussy. "I'm cumming!" Barb thrashed on top of me and while she didn't squirt, she definitely excreted a lot of fluid from her pussy as she came. It ran down over my cheeks and I sucked and swallowed as much as I could.

"Fuck!" Barb had slowed her rocking and I was just lightly sucking on her pussy now. She slowed down and then rose up a little. "You ready, John?"

"Ready for what?"

"I want you to slam that big cock into my pussy and fill it with spunk. This little cum slut is going to lick your balls and watch as you pulse and pump cum into my pussy. Then she is going to suck it all out of me and you can watch another woman clean your wife's pussy and swallow your cum."

John took about 3 microseconds to step over my face and bury his cock into his wife. I loved watching it from inches away as he buried his cock into her. I could hear both he and his wife groan and I lifted my head up enough that I could lick her pussy and his cock where they came together. They both moaned again. I tried to do that more, but he was pushing so hard and the way his balls were banging against me I couldn't. So I changed my position and licked his balls.

John was so primed and ready that that was all it took. It must have been about five strokes and a couple of licks and he yelled that he was cumming. I watched just like Barb said as his cock and balls constricted and pulsed and shot his cum into her. It was amazing to watch and I wondered how much experience Barb must have had with this before she met John.

"Oh, baby, that was amazing!" John was in heaven. Well, why wouldn't he be? He got a free porno show from me and the others, then watched his wife taste me, then watched as I made her cum, and then he got to fill her up while I licked his balls.

"Okay, now slowly pull out and let cum slut do her job."

Well, I hated being called cum slut, but I was going to do my job and get all his lovely spunk out of her.

John pulled slowly back and he had left a large load in there. There was cum all over his cock and when his cock cleared Barb's cunt, several large dollops threatened to spill out. But they didn't. I clamped my mouth over Barb's delicious cunt and sucked his cum right out of there. There was a lot and I sucked and swallowed the first globs and then used my tongue to get whatever else I could. Barb sat up higher to make sure that the loose spunk would flow into my mouth and I ate it all up.

"Such a good pussy licker and cum slut." Barb really got off on the dirty talk.

I had finished cleaning her up and so Barb got off my face. She rolled to the side and sat up. "You okay, John?" I think she was feeling like maybe it might have been too much for him. She portrayed him as pretty naïve about this sort of thing.

John leaned over and kissed his wife. "I'm fine. Thank you for that."

"For what?"

"For sharing something about your past and not being afraid to show me. I loved it."

Barb smiled and got up onto her knees to hug John. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Hey! I love everybody, too, but my pussy is demanding attention and Laura keeps slapping my hands away. Can somebody help a girl out? I sat up a little.

"You were very understanding, John." Barb looked down at his cock. "You look like you have a lot of our combined juices on your cock, big boy. How about a treat from your thankful wife?"

John grinned. "Sure."

I'm sure he was thinking what I was thinking. She was going to be thankful by cleaning his cock. But that's not what Barb had in mind.

"Cum slut." That brought me out of my reverie of big, hard cocks pounding into my pussy. "Clean his cock."

I looked at her and she grinned. I looked up at John and he had a look of astonishment on his face. But I didn't care. I wanted to suck that cock. So I did.

I leaned forward and sucked his cock into my mouth. It had softened considerably, but I didn't care. I sucked on that baby and cleaned up all his spunk and Barb's cum. When I was done, I sat back. "Tasty."

Barb laughed and John let out a big breath of air. I think he was holding it in while I sucked on his cock.

I turned toward Laura and she could see the request in my eyes. Or maybe it was more like the begging in my eyes. In any case, I needed to cum badly.

"Do you need to cum, my little slave and cum slut?"

I stared at Laura pleadingly. Wasn't it obvious? "Yes."

Laura laughed. "Of course you do. Me, too. But I'm going to wait until we have finished you off." She started rearranging us. "Barb, move off to the side and let cum slut lay down up against the headboard." Barb complied. "Now spread your legs and show the three of us that wet, dripping, hungry cunt."

I did so, not even caring that Barb and John were there. I was sure this was a first for John, but I think Barb was an old hand at wet pussy.

I noticed that both Barb and John stared hungrily at my pussy while Laura smirked at them.

Laura winked at me and then spoke to the couple. "So, do you two want to do the honors of getting our little cum slut off?"

John looked at Barb pleadingly and Barb smiled at him. "I know you want to John. But I bet you're surprised that I love pussy as much as you do."

John had seen Barb lick me and sit on my face, but her saying it like that still seemed a bit shocking to John. "Uh – yeah." He looked at Barb and then at me.

Okay, fuck, somebody make me cum!

Finally, Barb took control. "Honey, lay down here with me and let me introduce you to some things I like."

I think that maybe John needed some training in pussy eating as they both lay down with their heads between my legs.

"Now, don't be surprised John, but I'm going to tell you some things that I like and we are going to demonstrate them on this cum slut here. This is something that will drive me nuts – and maybe her, too."

Barb leaned closer. "Now you saw earlier that I licked her ass. The skin around the asshole has as many nerve endings as most of the other parts of the woman's vagina, except for the clit. The clit has thousands more. Anyway, I have always loved having someone lick my ass a little before moving up to my cunt."

John seemed surprised by this. I was just hoping the demo would begin soon.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers