Vegas Does Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,689 Followers

"Now, I want you to spread this slut's legs and examine her pussy and ass." John did so. Barb put her finger lightly on my asshole and ran it around it. I flinched. "See. Many women, when aroused, are very turned on by ass play. I'm one of them."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now. I'm going to show you what I like. Now lean in and take a couple of slow licks all around the ass ending with a lick right over it. Do it lightly and let the woman tell you how it feels by the way she moans or her body moves and responds."

So John did and when he licked my asshole, I responded by flexing my hips and moaning. He got the point.

"See, she loves that. I do, too."

John grinned like a kid getting his first taste of a good chocolate.

"The next piece that I want to tell you about that you are not that familiar with is the g-spot. There is a place on the upper wall of the woman's pussy that is a little spongy and very sensitive. Most cocks have a slight upwards curve, and that is the human species way of trying to make sure a man's cock hits a woman's g-spot and helps her cum and which may help her get pregnant. Okay?"

John nodded.

"Okay, take two fingers and insert it into this cunt." Hey, my name is Deb and I'm right here!

John put two fingers in and they easily slid into my dripping pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned a little. Fuck, that felt good. My breathing was increasing.

"Feel around for her g-spot. It will be a slightly spongy and soft and very sensitive. Sometimes it's hard to find."

John felt around and then he hit my g-spot. I could feel it and I let them know with a quick movement of my hips and a moan.

"See. You found the slut's g-spot." Must she keep referring to me that way? "Now I want you to do this. Take those wet fingers out of her pussy and run them around her ass."

John did so and I slumped more, lifting my hips to give him better access. I moaned my approval. Oh, fuck, I love a finger in the ass, too.

"Now slowly slide a finger into her ass."

John did so and I groaned again. They were teasing the shit out of me, and I was on overload. I was staring at them with desire and they knew they had me panting now.

"Now, I know you know where the clitoris is, so I want you to lick from your finger, up into her pussy – and get your tongue deep in there – and then run it over the clit. See what happens."

John did so and when he got to my clit I clutched at the covers on the bed and every muscle in my body tightened. Then he moved away.

"See, like most women, this slut loves that."

Fuck! Just make me cum.

"Now John, this is something that I love and I want you to use it on her. This time just keep doing it until she cums. I think this slut is ready to cum, so it won't take long. Slowly fuck her ass with that finger, suck and lick her pussy a few times and when she starts reacting to it by thrusting up against you, move up to her clit. Suck and nibble on it and when she really starts thrusting, take the whole thing into your mouth and hum. Believe me, it works and I love it."

Me, too! Now do it.

And then he did. John licked around my ass as his finger started fucking my ass. I was already moving in time to that. He moved up to suck and lick on my pussy and it was so hungry it thrust back up at his inviting mouth and tongue. I threw my head back and enjoyed all these sensations. I was going to cum soon. He followed instructions well and moved up to my clit. As soon as he sucked on it, I started thrusting hard. I was going to cum now. John hummed hard and I fucking exploded.

Oh, fuck. I thrashed and jerked and came for a long time. Jesus, I needed that.

When I finally came back down I realized I had clamped my legs tightly around John's head and had my hands buried in his hair. I slowly relaxed and eased them apart. "Sorry."

Barb smiled. "That's okay. He needs to get used to that. I do that, too."

John grinned and looked at Barb. "That was amazing."

Barb leaned over and kissed him, making sure to lick around his mouth. "Yum. I like the taste of pussy on your mouth. Maybe we'll have to share some more pussy sometime soon."

John grinned wider. "No problem."

Barb laughed. "I didn't think it would be."

I was limp as an overcooked spaghetti noodle. Laura moved over to the head of the bed. "That was amazing you two. I can't believe that I got to witness you two sharing your first pussy."

Barb grinned. "Thanks." Then she turned to John. "Everything okay?"

"Everything's great. I just wish I had known about this sooner."

"I know. I was a little afraid to tell you much about my past. I knew you were pretty inexperienced."

"Well, we can make up for that, right?"

"Yes."

Laura interrupted this little love fest. "Okay, you two, let's go see what's happening out in the other room and let cum slut recover."

The three of them got up and I wanted to bask in an amazing orgasm, but I was too interested to see if Wendy was being fucked.

When we got out there, they were done. Bill and Dave made it obvious, however, that they had spit-roasted the little bitch. Good!

Hey, wait! I like that idea, too!

Laura came over to me and told me to get dressed. The rest of the folks did the same and we all ate some of the food still sitting there. After that, Laura made our excuses and we left.

When we got to the elevator, Laura pushed me into a corner. "I haven't cum yet my little slave cum slut, so as soon as we get to the hotel, be ready to eat some wet pussy."

"Okay."

As we were getting back to the hotel room she hit me with one more item. "Oh, by the way, Wendy invited us to the bachelorette party tomorrow night. Ready to have more face riding?"

Fuck! Just when I thought things might ease up, Laura has plans to have people use me for their enjoyment. I would protest vehemently about being used by her if it didn't make me so fucking wet and horny. I really couldn't wait.

Coming next: The bachelorette party.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,689 Followers