Vegas Gambit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you bitches would come back here sooner or later." A gruff voice boasted.

I moved to the doorway to get a look at the room and see how best to rescue Jen. As I got to the threshold, I heard a click I recognized as the sound of a switchblade opening. I could hear Jen groaning softly and then the voice of the man again.

"I am going to enjoy this. You won't be screwing with us any more."

I looked into the room and saw one of the men who had been in the casino the other night after Jan had picked another man's pocket. He was looking down at Jen who was still stunned on the floor. I saw that he was some 15 feet away from me, nothing between us so taking him out without him seeing my approach was not going to happen. I had not wanted things to go this far, but now there was no other option.

I stepped into the light and as he saw the movement, turned to face me. The 9 mm hollow point did what it was intended to, making a small hole in the left side of his chest and turning his heart, if indeed he had a heart, into hamburger. He fell to the floor and I went to Jen to see how she was. Jen was still groggy but moaning. I saw the blood trickling from her lip where she had been hit and picked her up and carried her to the bed. I got a wet wash cloth and used it to wipe away the blood, and then put it across her lip to try to minimize the swelling. I was trying to rouse her when the front door opened.

"Hey Johnny, why'd you turn on the light?" The new arrival came into the room, then "What the hell???"

One more trip into the living room and he was lying on the floor next to his buddy. Things were really getting out of hand, and I was getting in deeper. I waited for several minutes to see if there were any more who might come in to investigate what was happening, but none arrived. I went back to the bedroom and Jen had come around, complaining about the sore lip and a bad headache.

I told her to ignore the headache, she needed to find anything we were going to take with us. When she walked into the living room following me as I left the bedroom to check the rest of the place, she gasped as she saw the bodies on the floor.

"Are they ... dead?" She asked softly.

"Yes. I didn't want to have to do this, but they left me no choice. Come on, let's find things and get out of here."

Jen took a suitcase from each of the bedrooms and filled both quickly with clothes. She found some other small items and fit them inside the cases, then announced that she had gotten pretty much everything she thought they would want. I took the cases to the back door and set them beside it, telling Jen that we would need to take care of our friends before we could go back to the hotel.

I turned out the inside light and waited 10 minutes for my eyes to readjust to the dark. I had found car keys in the pocket of the second visitor and brought the car around to the back of the apartment. I had disabled the dome light on this car too, so went to the task of getting the bodies out and into the back seat. I took a cell phone from each pocket along with each man's wallet. I was sure each had a record and would be easily identified by the local police, but no point in making it easy for them. I had Jen bring our rental around back so that we could load up her stuff and then asked her to follow me.

I drove the car with the bodies about 10 miles away from the girl's apartment, then put the car into a parking lot of an all night bowling alley that appeared to be doing a booming business even at 2 AM. The car would not be out of place and probably remain there for some time before anyone became suspicious enough to look inside. I wiped down anything I had touched and once done with the task, joined Jen and we drove back to the hotel.

*****

Jen had taken off the black jeans and put on her short skirt along with the blouse. She left the leotard on under the blouse, minimizing the all black look we had going earlier. No one took notice of us as we entered the hotel although there were quite a few people milling about. I saw no sign of anyone watching and felt confident that there would not be any in the future. In the room, Jan immediately saw the fat lip and bruise Jen had on her face.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

Jen had been strong throughout our foray but now broke down with some sobs as Jan hugged her. "It was terrible. There was a guy waiting and he hit me. I don't remember much but Brian shot him then he had to shoot his partner. I've never seen a dead body."

Jan's eyes got big. I had removed the holster, but it and the pistol were repacked in the box they arrived in and I had come back with it under my arm. I looked at Jan's questioning face, "It couldn't be helped. I took care of them. The police will find them sometime soon, but there is no connection to any of us." I suggested Jan get ice to put on Jen's lip and she went down the hall to find some. Jen was still sniffling and I replaced her sister and hugged her to comfort her. She slowed her tears then stopped as I offered her a tissue to dry her eyes.

Jan returned with the ice and she wrapped some in a damp wash cloth and gave it to her sister to hold on the lip. I wasn't sure what our next step would be, but I was starting to get some ideas. I decided to sleep on them and hopefully by tomorrow they would crystallize sufficiently to come up with a coherent plan.

We were all tired after the events of the day and stripped down to our underwear to head for bed. Jan did not have any problems undressing in front of me that she had shown the night before and we were all soon in underwear and in bed. Each of the women wanted comfort from me, so I found myself sleeping in the middle. Each slid close to me and put arms around my neck and chest. The feel of 2 warm and nearly naked female bodies with me in bed was new to me, but one I could easily get used to. I had an arm around each and before much longer we were all sleeping.

I was awakened by the feel of a warm body climbing onto mine, dejaVu all over again. I had to think for a second to remember which sister had been on which side last night, but remembered that it was Jen on that side. She was again atop me, again about 4:30 AM and whispering in my ear.

"I need you to hold me. I am afraid."

I put my arms around her and held her close. I could feel her shivering in my arms and knew it was not due to the cool temperature in the room. I had found myself in a similar condition the first time I had to shoot someone and knew what she must be dealing with. I rubbed her back and shoulders attempting to soothe her.

"How much longer is this going to go on? I just want to get out of here and start over." She whispered.

"I don't know for sure, but I hope I can resolve things soon. I know it is hard on you and Jan, but I'll keep you safe." I hoped I was not overstating my ability with that last statement, but now it calmed Jen a little. She snuggled closer to me, rubbing her breasts into my chest as she did so. I started to feel a twinge in my boxers, wondering if Jen really had been distressed or if this was just a ploy to get some action out of me. I wasn't sure, but as she snuggled herself into me I swore I felt her crotch push into my own a bit harder. Since that twinge had become actual growth I couldn't be sure, but as she continued to move across me I was pretty certain that whatever her earlier motivation had been, she had something else on her mind right now. The small squirming movements she started with had progressed to full on rubbing her pussy across my rapidly swelling cock. She had pushed up with her arms so that she could move her pelvis more easily across me and this allowed her tits to slide across my chest and also caused her nipples to stiffen against me. I took her tits into my hands, rubbing and massaging them as she slid across my shaft. I knew she like them squeezed hard and was doing my best to accommodate. Jen stopped her movements long enough to remove her panties and my boxers and returned to her task which now included trying to put her tongue down my throat. We were kissing passionately as my cock had grown to full size with her pussy rubbing and lubricating it as her passion grew. Jen stopped rubbing long enough to raise herself and insert my cock into a hot and wet pussy. She lay back down on top of me and we continued kissing and holding each other, my cock held firmly in place inside her tight vault. We continued like that for some minutes, my cock regularly twitching as it felt Jen's pussy muscles contract each time she felt one of those twitches. I wondered just how long we could stay here like this each enjoying the feeling of the other without getting more active. That question was quickly answered by Jen as she started moving her pussy in small circles and allowing my trapped cock to move with her. It was sliding around inside and the feeling it gave me was making me glad I was up this early.

Jen was still being slow and deliberate, I wondered if she was concerned her sister might wake. That was not a concern yesterday but sometimes I could not fathom what drove the rivalry between siblings. Maybe this was just something to take her mind off events that had gotten beyond her control. Jan was lying a few inches away from me and as far as I could tell, she was still sleeping. Jen whispered in my ear to move further away from her sister, I assume to ensure that our actions would not disturb her. I slowly slid to my right and Jen stayed atop me as we put more distance between us and Jan. I stayed inside Jen as we moved and she seemed to find the whole moving thing humorous. She giggled as I slid us over, each movement bringing new sensations to my cock inside her pussy. Soon I had put about 3 feet between us and Jen judged that sufficient to allow her to raise herself up and start sliding up and down on my rod. The mattress was firm enough that her actions did not seem to affect Jan still sleeping beside us, so I forgot any concerns I had about her waking up and concentrated on thrusting my cock into the pussy that was riding it. I had heard a few low moans from Jen, but she was aware of her sounds and made an effort to still any noises she was making.

Jen was sliding back and forth, giving my cock a good workout with each movement. I was becoming lost in the feelings, the sensations I was experiencing were soon to bring me to climax. I had used my free hands to give her tits another hard massage, pulling and pinching the nipples to the point that they were standing as tall and firm as they could get. I knew Jen loved the feeling and try as she might, a few low sighs and moans were escaping her lips as I worked her flesh. I was thrusting back as she moved herself onto me and we had found a good rhythm. I was concentrating on the feeling when I was almost suffocated by a warm pussy settling itself on my face. I heard Jan's voice speaking to her sister.

"Did you think you were the only one who needed some personal attention to her pussy? Did you think you could have a good fuck without me waking up?"

I was ready for the fireworks but they did not come. Both sisters laughed as they kept moving in place, Jen on my cock and Jan encouraging my tongue to find a place to work its magic. Inwardly I breathed a sigh of relief, I would not have wanted to referee a real battle between them. Maybe they just had the need to compete, but they seemed to get along well enough to overcome any issues I had seen.

Jen's pussy on my cock had me on the verge of my own orgasm, but as I took the time to explore her sister's pussy with my tongue, my excitement abated some and I was able to devote time and attention to Jan without losing focus due to factors beyond my control. Jen had not even slowed down at Jan's comment and the women both got into their own comfort zone.

My own concentration was divided, thrusting back into Jen's pussy as she slid herself onto me and at the same time, searching out Jan's hard clit to get her up to Jen's state of arousal. I wanted to see if I could get them both coming at the same time, something that excited me but would also present a real challenge. I found the clit I was looking for and sucked it into my mouth. Jan liked the feel and was moaning her pleasure. I remembered from yesterday that she enjoyed the feel of my teeth on her nipples, almost to the point of serious pain. I knew her clit was probably much more sensitive than her nipples and did not want to cause any real pain, but grabbed it with my teeth and pulled it away from her body as I ravished it with my tongue. She was not ready for the new sensation and howled with the unexpected feeling. I let go fearing I had hurt her, but she put both hands behind my head and forcefully pulled me back into her wet pussy with the demand to do it again. I am not one to ignore such requests, so found the nub again and using my teeth, pulled it again. She was alternately squealing and exhaling hard, I almost expected her to hyperventilate. She was bouncing on my face and somehow was in sync with the movements of her sister on my cock. I could hear each of them moaning their pleasure and knew each was close. I still was hoping to bring them off at the same time, and thought it was possibly more likely now.

Jen was having no problem jamming herself onto my cock and by the way she was gripping my cock with her vaginal muscles, I knew she was getting close. My own orgasm was not far and Jan was the one I expected to be the more difficult. I took my hands and pulled her forcefully onto my face, grabbing her ass cheeks to push her pussy into me. I directed all my effort to her hard clit, sucking, licking and biting. I could hear moans, but by now Jan and Jen were each moaning a duet with individual parts unidentifiable. I felt Jen start to slow and tremble, knowing she had gotten there first. Her pussy grabbed at my cock and held it in place as she stiffened and stopped moving, now screaming her delight. I sucked Jan's clit into my mouth with as much pressure as I could, furiously rubbing it with my tongue as I held it immobile in my teeth. I could feel her start her own shuddering and bit down one last time to send her into her own moment of orgasmic bliss. I had not even realized that my own cock was busily spurting its contents into Jen's spasming pussy, my attention to her sister's climax diverting all thoughts and feelings from my own release. Jen slumped forward, holding onto Jan's back. Jan sat in place, trembling and shaking from her climax and unable to move or even speak. I thought about my life before meeting these 2 women and what it would be like after we parted ways. This was one strange week and it was only half over. If not for the problems we faced with the criminal element here, I could get used to this.

Jan and Jen found the strength to move off me and each lay down beside me again. Jen had her breasts crushed against my arm and shoulder, smiling as she kissed my cheek. Jan then told me "I don't know exactly what you did with your teeth, but damn it felt good. Now my clit is sore and I expect you to kiss it and make me feel better." Jen lifted her head at hearing that and wondered what I had done to Jan. she also wondered if it was something she might like. Jan just giggled and said maybe she would tell her about it later, but now she wanted to get back to sleep. Yesterday had been a long one and I felt today would not be any different. I put my arms around each woman once again and they were soon sleeping snuggled up against me. I realized I was damn lucky at this moment.

*****

We did not wake until after 9, the early morning encounter had taken a toll of our energy. This morning I was less concerned about the future, some of the things I had been worrying over had crystallized in my mind and a plan was starting to gel. The girls insisted on another group shower, so we crowded in and spent a pleasant half hour soaping, slipping and sliding over each other. Once finished with the soap fest, we were going to head down to the restaurant for a late breakfast. I felt confident that the danger of anyone actively searching for the sisters in this hotel was pretty low. Jen and I had come and gone last night with no sign of anyone checking the guests as they exited the place, so I decided to get us out of the room for a bit.

I did decide, however, that prudence dictated we maintain a low profile and to that end, the girls would have to minimize their looks. Not an easy task for sure, but I wasn't expecting them to don guises as Jan had done the other night. Just dressing down a bit and not drawing any undue attention to themselves would be enough. I was elected to make a quick trip to the car with specific instruction about exactly what to bring back. Each girl had her own thoughts about what wardrobe item would suit her and I had to find and retrieve those items from the car trunk.

I went to each suitcase in turn and found then returned with the aforementioned items. Sad to say, each of them would be wearing a bra. It was almost painful seeing those beautiful breasts put away for the time being. I was confident I would see them again, but still...

Jen had opted for a skirt, but a sensible one that was knee length. She wore the blouse Jan had bought for her yesterday, but this time with the bra, she looked more like a young professional than a hot beauty, though the beauty part still shone through in a muted way. Jan wore pants! They were nicely cut and fit her well, not tight but still tailored to show off her ass nicely. She also wore a conservative blouse with the bra and the three of us looked like colleagues who had come into the casino for a nice day of entertainment. Just the look I was going for. I was still cautious, but we enjoyed a leisurely brunch out of the room and did not experience any problems.

Back in the room, I started to put my plan into effect. I took the wallets I had liberated from the gangsters last night and looked through them. I did not find anything I found interesting, but between them there was almost $300 which I took and gave to Jen saying it was to help make up for the fat lip she had received. The ice had taken the swelling down and some artful makeup had covered the rest. She laughed, her spirit was resilient, apparently not overly bothered by the events of the past days. Maybe it was my personal comfort I provided last night... yeah right.

The wallets would find their way into an out of the way dumpster sometime later today. I looked at each cell phone I had taken along with the wallets. Looking through the list of contacts, I saw one listing for 'Vinnie G' and 'Vinnie' on the other. The number had been called a dozen times between them yesterday and each had received the same number of calls from him. I assumed he was the boss, or if not, someone taking charge of their actions.

I called Jacob and ran a few ideas past him, the plan coming together as we spoke. Jan and Jen were much more relaxed today, even though we would be spending much of the day here in the room again. I think they sensed things coming to an end and were ready to move on, even if they did not know what direction that would take. After I finished the call with Jacob, I put the first step of the plan into motion.

I took one of the cell phones and pushed the button to contact Vinnie. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hey Johnny, where the hell are you?"

I responded "this isn't Johnny."

"Who the hell is this??" came the shouted response.

"You don't need to know who this is. We need to meet and sort things out."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Who the hell is this?"

"Like I said, you don't need to know who I am. Be on the casino floor of the Excalibur at 3 this afternoon. Be between the roulette tables and the slots. I will find you."