Vegas Gambit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped my movements, and then slowly started to remove my hand. I was trying to move away from her without waking her, but she turned her head as I pulled away.

"Why'd you stop, cowboy? I think that is a great way to wake up." Stacy said. She then reached back and taking my hand, placed it where it had been before.

I again started to rub the warm flesh of her breast, this time giving more attention to the nipple that had remained hard. Stacy sighed in response to the attention, moving her bare ass against my crotch, causing my cock to start the journey to attention. I had been partially erect when I had not known the breast I fondled was Stacy's so my tool did not have far to go. Stacy reached behind herself and caught the waistband of my boxers in her fingers.

"You know, things could get a lot more interesting if you took these off, cowboy."

Stacy was nothing if not direct. I rolled away from her long enough to remove my boxers then slid back into the position I had just vacated, my cock resting between her warm ass cheeks. I again took hold of her breast, pulling her closer to me and nuzzling my lips into the back of her neck. Stacy moaned as I did this, pressing my hand hard into her breast. She turned her head back to me and I reached forward to kiss her as her lips came into view.

I could not reach her lips easily, and we were only able to brush them lightly together, but that only meant we had to work harder to maintain the kiss. Our tongues danced outside our mouths, each of us fighting for the contact. I had been working her breast with my hand, but now let it go long enough to roll her over toward me until we were face to face. Now we could continue our kissing without the effort, but the pleasure remained.

I pulled Stacy hard against me, her breasts crushed against my chest and my cock now pressing into her stomach, crushed between our crotches. I was squeezing her ass cheeks as I used the lower part of her body to pull her pussy against my stiff rod. Stacy was moaning as the movement of my cock against her pussy was getting her hot and wet.

Stacy reached between us and grabbing my cock, started squeezing and pulling on it. "I'm glad to see you didn't suffer any ill effects to this guy from last night."

MY cock was twitching in her grasp, and I was more interested in what she was doing now than reliving the past.

"I told you last night that I have a hard head. I just wasn't thinking about this head at the time, now, however, I think you've made this head just as hard." I joked.

Stacy smiled at the comment, "I like them nice and hard! This one is just about ready."

Stacy moved back from me enough to rub my head over her lips which were quickly becoming wet and engorged. She would slide the head into the opening of her pussy a bit, but not far enough to allow me to penetrate. She started at the bottom and worked her way to the top, spending some extra time using my cock head to tease her clit. I was getting turned on, but she was the one in charge right now, so I just lay back and enjoyed the action.

Stacy worked like this for several minutes before turning me over onto my back and straddling my hips. "You are the cowboy, but I am the one going for a ride!" she announced. With that, she guided my hard cock into the opening it had been teasing for the past few minutes, but this time after holding it between the lips, she dropped her entire weight onto my shaft and my cock was swallowed up to my balls in a second. Stacy groaned at the feel, her eyes closing as she felt the sensation of my cock filling her pussy. She looked down at me and then said "Feel like getting ridden hard?" I guarantee that you have never had it like this before!"

I have been with a fair number of women, but right now, I could not remember any who had been so forceful or determined. The feeling of her pussy sitting on my cock was great, and the anticipation of what was to come was only adding to my arousal. "Give me all you've got, you only live once!"

Stacy smiled seductively as she looked into my eyes. "I was hoping you'd say something like that." She started sliding her pussy over my cock, slowly at first. She would use her vaginal muscles to grip me as she moved. She was starting to lengthen her slide as she continued, her muscles gripping me trying to pull me further into that wet pussy. As she was working my cock, I reached up and fondled her breasts. I paid attention to the nipples I had seen several months earlier and again last night. I was reminded of my thought about their taste and decided now was as good a time as any to find out.

I had the nipples in my fingers, tweaking them to hard points as Stacy concentrated on the action between her pussy and my cock.

"I wondered what these might taste like the first time I saw them." I mentioned to Stacy.

She bent down, a smile on her face. "One way to find out." She continued her movements on my cock, never a pause or slow down. I guided the right nipple into my mouth, pulling on the hard nub as I got a good grip on it with my lips. Stacy seemed to like the added sensation, her pussy muscles quivered in response to my sucking. Still, she did not slow and even picked up her tempo a bit. I wasn't sure how to describe the taste, but told Stacy "these taste like more!" With that, I moved from the right to the left and again she jumped a bit as I got a good grip on the nipple, this time using my teeth to hold on. Stacy giggled at my description and urged me to take as much time as I liked to enjoy them.

After a few more minutes of tit action, Stacy pulled them away from me, much to my own disappointment. She had other ideas, however, and stopped sliding her pussy over my cock. Stopping for a minute to reposition herself, she was now directly over my cock, and she started raising herself straight up, then dropping back onto my shaft with her full weight each time. I could see the muscles of her thighs tensing, and then quivering as she would hold herself over my cock for a second before dropping back down. Her legs were hard and well shaped, almost like a dancer. I could tell that she was enjoying her action and that she would not tire for some time. Her movements onto my cock felt as though I was pounding into her as hard as I could, and now I understood what it meant for the woman to be in control. Stacy was watching my reaction, smiling as I was enjoying her efforts. I could see the fire in her eyes as well as the determination on her face. She was going to use me to get herself off and I would be carried along, almost as if my own pleasure was a necessary part of her production. I vowed to put as much into my own efforts as Stacy was putting into hers, I had a feeling that this would provide epic results for each of us.

Stacy kept up her rising and falling onto my cock, using only her leg muscles to control her upward movements. She was using her hands to fondle her tits as she moved, twisting and pulling at the nipples that I had been sucking on only minutes before. Her eyes were glassing over and her arousal was apparent. She had been groaning with the effort she was expending, and now those groans were mixed with sighs and moans of pleasure. Her wetness had been running down my cock and balls, and then dripping onto the bed for as long as I had been inside her. The lubrication was allowing me to slide in and out of that hot pussy without any problem, the friction we experienced resulting from the increasing speed of her actions. Stacy's pussy grasped at my cock on each upward movement, almost as though it was not a conscious effort on her part. I could see the arousal turning to complete lust and wondered how she could keep up her actions without slowing or varying her tempo. Stacy was doing a marvelous job of keeping me hard and staving off my own climax, she was going to let me come when she was ready, not before. I wasn't going to complain, I was enjoying the ride and hoped it would continue for as long as possible.

Proving she was still coherent, Stacy looked at me and asked "Enjoying this ride, cowboy? I told you it would be memorable. Ever been fucked like this before?"

I had to admit I had not, and the ride wasn't over yet. "How long can you keep riding me like this, Stacy?"

"As long as I want and as long as you can stand it!" she responded.

Now there was a bold statement. "You do your best and I will tell you when I can't take it any more."

Stacy smiled at the answer, adding "I knew you had it in you. How about if we pick up the pace."

I did not have a chance to answer before she started moving faster, her muscles gripping my shaft even more firmly as she tried to pull my cock out of my crotch with each upward movement. She was not tiring that I could tell and I was determined to keep up with her. I might go back to Atlanta a broken man, but if I made it through this experience, I could live with that. The thought of Jen and Jan having to make due with a lesser man when I returned was troubling for a second, but the feelings in my cock soon chased that thought away. If Stacy wanted to pick up the pace I would help her. I grabbed her hips and each time she dropped herself down onto my cock, I added my own efforts to jam her as hard as I could onto myself. This turned Stacy on even more, and soon the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other had drowned out the moans of our passion.

My cock had been inside Stacy's pussy for longer than I could ever remember it being hard, and still no sign of an end in sight. I felt as though my climax was just beneath the surface, ready to appear at any second, but still it did not come. Stacy had not shown any sign of her own climax and I wondered just how long we could continue like this. The juices coming from her pussy had been running down my cock and the bed beneath me was a soaking mess. I wanted to keep this up as long as I could, but at the same time, I wanted to get off and get Stacy off too. I used my thumb to find then rub her clit which had been hard and throbbing, but not getting any attention during our marathon fuck fest. She jumped at the first touch and her eyes opened wide as the sensation of my thumb rubbing her clit shot jolts of electricity into the pussy that had been filled with my stiff rod for what seemed like hours now. This new sensation started to overstimulate her body and I could feel the tremors inside her pussy, her slides on my cock getting more erratic. I realized that she could indeed be brought to orgasm, and now it was my goal to do just that. I knew Stacy wanted to control the tempo of things, but right now I was lost in my own passion and getting us both off became the overriding force in my life at this moment.

"I hope you are ready for this, Stacy. I am going to fill you up like you've never been filled before. Come on my cock, I will be right there with you!"

Stacy looked down at me, never slowing her action. I could see the look of pure lust in her eyes as she started squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles even harder on each stroke. I wasn't sure how she managed this, but I wasn't going to complain. She was slowly pulling my climax out of me, one stroke at a time and she was in charge. I continued to tease her clit as she bucked more each time my thumb circled the hard nub, and then closed in to tease it directly. I knew she wasn't far from her own climax and was looking forward to watching her face as the moment arrived.

"Ready, cowboy? This is it. You got me there and now you will have to deal with the result. I am going to pull your cock off in a minute." Stacy promised.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wasn't going anywhere now. The time had arrived and we would both ride it out. Stacy's movements had become more ragged and her voice was quivering as she had made her last statement. I looked into her eyes and she looked down at me just as her eyes lost focus and then rolled back into her head. She was shaking and trembling, her voice a high pitched scream as she shuddered on my cock, now allowing me to reach my own orgasm. As her pussy gripped and released my cock, I felt the semen rising from deep within my loins, forcing its way past the clamping force Stacy's vaginal muscles were exerting on it. The release sent shots deep into her womb, triggering more shudders and screams of pleasure. I felt each shot as if my spurting cock was a cannon and my hot cream was its shell.

Stacy had reached the top of her orgasm and was coming down, but slowly. She continued to tremble on my cock, now lying across my chest. She was moaning and whimpering, the strength of her climax had taken all of her energy from her body. My own energy had been sapped but I retained enough to hold her tightly to me, stroking her back and playing easily with her hair. After a few minutes like this, I kissed her ear and whispered "Best ride I have ever had. I certainly won't forget this one."

Stacy had regained enough of her composure to laugh easily. "I told you it would be the best you've ever had. Did I lie?"

I continued to hold her tight, my now limp cock slowly sliding out of her sloppy pussy and feeling the combined juices dripping onto my balls as we lay there.

Though neither of us wanted to get up, we knew we had to. Stacy insisted on stripping the sheets off the bed that was now a sloppy mess, then throwing the bundle into the corner to be washed later. We had a quick shower together before Stacy cooked a fine breakfast of eggs and bacon. Once we had eaten and each filled our need for coffee, Stacy dressed in a pair of old jeans and a UNLV t-shirt without bra before she went out to retrieve my suitcase from her car. I got my own shirt and pants, then turned my attention to other matters.

*****

I would need to get myself a car, I couldn't rely on Stacy to ferry me around the town. I called the rental company, telling them that my first car had been impounded by the police for some investigation. I assumed this would be pretty close to accurate. Since my company rented a lot of cars, we had an agreement with the rental agency, so a new car was soon on its way, delivered to me here at Stacy's house. I also checked my phone and found that my secretary had left several messages for me. I called her back and found that the Las Vegas police had been trying to contact me. I wasn't really surprised to find this out, I assumed the rental car and the message in my room at the Excalibur would be the reason for their attention.

I took my sig and wrapped it in the holster, I wasn't going to wear it today, but felt it a good idea to have it handy just in case. Stacy had been surprised when she saw it last night as I removed my coat, but she did not ask about my need to be wearing it. After the incident with the bomb on my car, I am sure she thought it prudent for me to have something like that. I took care of the arrangements with my new rental car as the driver who delivered it here had all the necessary paperwork. Once complete, I decided that a meet with the local police to sort out any concerns they had about me would be in order. I told Stacy I was headed for the police department and she offered to go along to provide directions. I don't think I would have needed her assistance, but since she had nothing else pending and I enjoyed the company of a young, attractive woman, I figured why not.

The drive to the police station was quick and the company enjoyable, so I was ready to see what they wanted from me. We went into the front door, and then I told the officer at the desk who I was and that I understood they wanted to speak with me. He called someone deep inside the interior of the building, and soon I found myself buzzed into an inner office. I told Stacy to come along, she could see some of the inner workings of the justice system for herself.

A man of about 40 came out and introduced himself as Detective Reed Malloy. He had removed his coat and was in shirt sleeves, a common practice in the heat of Las Vegas. He looked at Stacy then at me. I introduced myself and then Stacy, telling him she was a friend who was acting as my guide and that she was a student at UNLV and wanted some first hand experience with criminal Justice. I am not sure he totally believed me, but Stacy did look the part, her dressed down appearance without much makeup made her look a lot younger than she did in her waitress garb. She sat at a free desk behind us as I was directed to sit in the chair beside Detective Malloy's own desk.

"You seem to be the target of some negative attention." he began.

I decided not to play dumb, so was direct with him. "Yeah, I thought the threats in the Excalibur were pretty lame, but did not want to chance any innocent bystanders getting involved. Then when I found the car tampered with, I thought it best to lie low for a bit."

"That was pretty lucky of you to catch the car thing." He stated. "How did you happen to know someone had fooled with the car?"

"I spent 10 years with Army CID. I have seen a few of these in my time and we studied this kind of thing during anti-terrorist training. I wouldn't have expected something this blatant here in Las Vegas, but I guess after the threat in the hotel, I shouldn't be surprised at anything."

He glanced at Stacy as he continued "Pretty lucky someone saw whoever tampered with the car and called it in."

"Yeah, I guess people are more aware these days. I saw the officers coming in as I caught a cab out. I know the one's who left the threat have someone working in the hotel and I didn't want to telegraph my location by using the rental. I am sure they have the make and model along with the license plates from my registration."

I think he felt I was dancing around the truth a little, but he did not challenge anything I said.

"So, how long are you in town for?" Malloy asked.

"I have to testify for the Grand Jury tomorrow. I expect to be going home the day after that." I responded

Malloy looked up as I mentioned the grand Jury, but said nothing. What are your plans for the rest of your stay in Las Vegas?"

"I will be taking Stacy to dinner tonight, but beyond that and the Grand Jury tomorrow, I don't have any specific plans."

The detective asked a final question, "Where can I get in touch with you if I need to?"

I gave him my cell number and told him that he could call my office if he could not get me right away. They will relay any message I told him.

"Actually, I was wondering where you will be staying?"

I didn't have a room yet and couldn't tell him where I would be, so let him know I wasn't sure. He looked at Stacy who had been listening attentively as we talked. I knew what he was thinking, but he resisted the urge to say anything so we left things there. I thanked him for his time and hoped I would not need his assistance in the future.

Stacy and I walked out of the station, Stacy smiling as she asked about the questioning. He kept looking at me, I think he was wondering if you were staying with me."

"Well, I did last night. I guess I have to find a room somewhere today."

"Why. Didn't you have a good time last night and this morning? There is no reason you can't stay with me for another night or 2. I'm off for the next 2 days anyway. And I don't remember you asking me to dinner." Stacy laughed.

I think it is the least I can do, especially to repay you for your kindness."

"I think you did a pretty good job of returning any kindness this morning. I haven't come like that for a long time. I'm hoping you can do it again tonight!" Stacy stated.

Always direct and to the point, Stacy was certainly different from most of the women I had known in my life. I gave a brief thought to Jan and Jen back in Atlanta, but Stacy was here now and I had no real commitment to the sisters. I would be back with them in a couple of days and Stacy would be but a pleasant memory of this trip, I rationalized.