Vegas Gambit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess I will need a good dinner to keep up my strength. Last time I was here I had a good steak at the Frontier. How does that sound to you?"

"Sounds great to me. The Frontier serves wonderful steaks and I am glad to hear that you are already thinking about getting your strength up. I can guarantee you will need it." Stacy laughed again.

I knew her statement was no idle boast, I had experienced her for myself just 4 hours earlier, and I was already looking forward to the second act.

*****

I was driving back to Stacy's house, we really didn't have anywhere else to go until later when we would head out for dinner. The conversation was light as Stacy pointed out things about the city that the tourist normally does not see off the strip. We were driving down a wide road past a shopping center when a pick-up started to pass in the left lane. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the barrel of the shotgun as it emerged from the passenger window. I yanked the steering wheel hard to the right and the car screeched in protest as it was suddenly flung into a tight turn. At that same moment, the rear window on my side disappeared in an explosion of glass fragments and the blast of the shotgun was reverberating within the car. Stacy screamed as the flying glass went all over and she was thrown against me as the car turned into the parking lot of a strip mall. The truck also turned hard to the right, jumping the curb and then turning to come at us as my car had stopped. I reached under the seat for my Sig and jumped out of the car, holding the gun low as the driver aimed the speeding truck directly at me. Stacy was lying on the seat out of sight and I told her to stay there. When the driver was about 75 feet away, I brought up the pistol and put 4 quick shots through the windshield on the passenger side where I expected the shooter to be sitting. The shots had found their target, the sun's glare on the windshield preventing me from seeing their impact. The driver had again turned the truck at the first sight of my gun, the tires squealing in protest as the vehicle roared out of the lot and down the road.

I opened the door and asked Stacy if she was hurt. She was shaking and trembling as she found it difficult to form words. I tried to check her over as well as I could with her in the car and did not see anything that looked as though she had been wounded. Taking her by the hand, I assured her that the excitement was all over and pulled her out to comfort her with a hug. She was shaking and could not speak, I knew she had never experienced this kind of event before. Soon I heard the sirens approaching, so put my gun down lest they confuse me with the shooter and I did not want to give them a reason to think me a danger to any of them.

3 cars pulled up, each one with 2 officers. They came out of their cars with hands on their sidearms, but I was standing there holding Stacy, so did not appear to be a threat to any of the officers. 2 of the officers came over to us while the other 4 went to question people who had come out of the stores in the strip mall after hearing the shots.

I told the officer that my own gun was on the front seat of the car, I did not want him to think I was hiding anything. I explained what had happened and gave him the description of the truck and its license number. I showed him my carry license for the gun, but when he saw it was from Georgia, he held onto the pistol and called for someone more senior to handle the matter.

The police had finished their investigation of the incident, at least my part. They wanted to check over my rental, so it was left in place and Stacy and I were given a ride back to the police station to discuss the matter more in depth. Less than an hour after we had left, we found ourselves sitting in the same office talking to Detective Malloy again.

"OK", he started, "let's go over exactly what happened."

I explained that I was taking Stacy home and that I was fortunate enough to see the shotgun before it was fired. I hadn't seen any faces, so couldn't offer a description of the perpetrators. I told him that I had been able to get off a few shots, but wasn't sure if they hit anything. The fact that I was carrying a gun in a state I was not licensed to carry was a concern, so this would not be the time to try to hold back. Malloy looked to Stacy for corroboration, but she told him that once the shot had hit the car, she ducked down and was thrown around as the car skidded to a stop. She had been on the front seat the entire time and did not see anything. The sound of my return shots had convinced her of the need to stay where she was.

Malloy commented that I must have something on the mob that they didn't want the Grand Jury to hear. I wasn't sure what that was, I could only tell them a small bit of what had happened several months ago. I wasn't going to get Jan or Jen involved if at all possible, so anything that concerned the sisters would have to be omitted as far as I was thinking. Malloy pulled a few pictures from a folder and showed them to me, asking if I had ever seen any of the ones pictured. The first 2 were the mobsters I had shot in the girl's apartment. I did not let my eyes show any recognition as I asked who they were.

"The first one is Johnny Diamante, an enforcer for the local mob. His buddy is Lester Vega."

"I haven't seen either one before as far as I know." I offered.

"We found them shot in a car parked in a lot several months ago." Malloy told me.

"I guess life in the mob is a tough choice. Some rival gang get them?"

"Not sure at this time. Usually gang killings are a shot to the back of the head. These boys each had a single shot to the heart. We haven't been able to find a real motive nor have we found anyone who claims to know anything about them."

"How about this one?" Malloy asked, offering a picture of Vinnie G.

"Yeah, I know him, well, not really know him, but he did threaten me a time or 2. He was the one who seemed to be behind the funny money and did not take to me calling him on it. He seemed more a buffoon than a real gangster, but I know better than to underestimate people." I replied.

"You seem to have read him pretty well. He is dangerous, but thinks he is bigger and badder in his mind than in reality." Malloy grinned.

As we talked, the phone on his desk rang and Malloy answered. After a few words, he hung up and said that his officers had found the truck used in the shooting. The truck itself had been stolen and it was found burning in the warehouse district. There was no one nearby, but the officers said it looked like there was a lot of blood in the front seat. Malloy then offered that the officer on scene told him to tell me 'nice grouping', referring to the 4 shots I put through the windshield.

"I don't think that they will find anything useful in the truck, but the lab will see what turns up."

We had just about finished with everything and Stacy and I were ready to leave. I asked about my gun and Malloy said that normally they did not want out of state persons carrying in this city, but he said that considering the events that had already occurred, he wasn't going to split a few hairs. He gave me back the pistol and told me to watch my back and be safe. Then he offered to have one of his patrol cars drop us where we were going. I considered a ride to Stacy's house, but did not want to make her any more of a target than she might already be.

"How about a ride to the Frontier? That is where we were planning to have dinner."

"No problem, I will even get them to use an unmarked car. Good luck, and this time I hope I don't see you here again."

Me too, I thought. We walked out and an officer in plain clothes showed us to a big SUV which was to be our limo to the hotel. We got in back, playing up the role and were soon getting out in front of the Frontier Casino.

Before we went into the dining room, I found someone at the concierge desk and had to arrange a new rental car. I had no doubt the rental agency would be thinking about the wisdom of continuing their contract with my employer, but for now I wanted to get my own wheels. I was surprised how smoothly the transaction went and before long I had a new car on its way. The keys would be left at the desk and I could stop by after dinner to pick them up. They certainly go out of their way here in Las Vegas to make the visitor feel at home.

*****

Dinner was a welcome respite from the events of the day. Neither of us was really dressed for the dining room, but like most places here in town, no one said anything about our wardrobe. The food was good as expected, as was the company. Stacy was still a bit shaken from our incident this afternoon, but was holding up reasonably well. Getting things back to normal would help immensely. We enjoyed the time together, talking about our lives beyond the job. We each enjoyed a couple of Jack Daniels, Stacy preferring hers mixed with Coke. We left after 9, stopping at the desk to get the car keys and directions to its whereabouts. Stacy sat close to me on the drive home, she was warm and ran her hand along my thigh as we drove. I was pretty sure the dinner and our talk had made her feel better and she was looking forward to the next stage of our evening. That part would see us pick up where we had left off this morning. I was looking forward to that as well.

*****

The drive back to Stacy's place could have been done without headlights, the moon was full and the high desert air clear enough the night looked like day. Once in her house, we headed right for the bedroom, no need for preliminaries tonight. Stacy turned off all the lights, then opened the bedroom curtains full to allow the moon to illuminate the room. Perfect!

We soon found ourselves in an embrace, kissing and touching the other with urgency. I pulled the t-shirt up and over Stacy's head and was rewarded with the sight of her very nice breasts. I have always liked the look of a woman wearing jeans with no shirt and this view of Stacy made me realize that attraction for me once again. I pulled her close to me, this time starting to move down toward those wonderful tits, but slowly. Stacy was moaning as I started using my lips and tongue on her neck and then down her torso to my target. Once there, I took my time, kissing around the sides of her breasts as I sampled the sight, the smell, the taste and the feel of her naked body against mine.

I kissed the sweat from her breasts, savoring the saltiness resulting from the heat of the desert day, further accentuated by the hint of adrenaline from the events earlier that afternoon. I kissed and licked all the taste from her as I inhaled the sweet spiciness of her cologne. I could distinguish traces of vanilla, cinnamon, and jasmine among others. Each would predominate at times, then become part of the background as another would come forth. Stacy was pulling my head to her body as I worked, I could feel the sounds she was making through her chest as she moaned and sighed with pleasure.

Once I had spent enough time on her breasts, I released the snap of her jeans and soon she was standing naked in front of me. I took a second to look at her in full glory, the beauty of her body was a hint of what was to come. Not to be left out, Stacy asked, no more demanded, that I too be naked with her and I had no problem complying.

Laying her down on the bed, I started to work my way down her body again, kissing and licking as I went. I had removed all the saltiness a moment ago but knew that it would be replaced shortly, borne of perspiration resulting from arousal and lust. I did not stop my attention to her body at her waist this time, there was nothing to slow my progress to her waiting pussy. Stacy had taken charge this morning, and I had not been able to get a taste of it then, but I was not going to miss my chance now. Stacy knew where I was headed and she watched with rapt attention as I slowly progressed to my goal. I was able to see her eyes looking at me, but only the reflection of the moonlight coming from those dark eyes, her face was in the shadows. I was, on the other hand, completely illuminated by that light and Stacy could see everything I was doing to her and what I would be doing to her.

I reached my goal and Stacy spread her legs wide apart to give me all the access I would need. The light coming in through the window was more than enough for me to see everything she was offering, and I took my time in investigating every inch of her waiting pussy with my tongue. I could see her trembling with anticipation as I moved in, starting to lick around the edges of her protruding lips, letting her well trimmed hair tickle my nose. I wanted this to last and this was to be my show, so I took my time, teasing and enticing, but not going too fast too soon. Stacy was trying to move her pussy into position where my lips and tongue could make full contact, but I did not want that just yet. She was whimpering and moving that pussy around, chasing my mouth as I took my time getting to know it with all my senses.

Finally, when she could stand the teasing no more, Stacy reached down and put her hands behind my head and pulled me hard into the center of her now hot and wet pussy, I knew what she wanted and was ready to give it to her. I used my fingers to push between her lips and found the opening hidden between. I ran my tongue into the entrance to her pussy and beyond. I could hear her moans getting louder as I moved my tongue in and out, then I licked up the lips to the hard clit that was begging me to offer my attention. I gave it a few quick brushes as Stacy shuddered at the touch, then gave up on the formalities and went directly to the prize. I sucked in her hard, throbbing clit and pulled with my tongue gently until Stacy arched her back and shuddered as hard as she had done yet. I ran my tongue over that nub, not letting the feelings of ecstasy Stacy was experiencing waver for a minute. She had started bucking her crotch up into my face, never having let go of the back of my head, and now was begging me not to stop. I had no intention of stopping, but I still needed to breathe occasionally. I took a second to get a new supply of oxygen then back to the task at hand.

I had put Stacy's legs over my shoulders and by now I was almost pushing into her as though I wanted to get my whole face into that pussy. I could feel the tremors in her legs as they rested on my shoulders, then she would force herself into my hungry mouth with the leverage she got from pushing off with her legs. I slowed my tongue fucking long enough to reposition my face so I could get a finger into the pussy that was begging to be filled. I had something to fill it with in a bit, but for now she would have to make due with a finger or 2.

The inside of Stacy's pussy was hot and wet, my finger was held in place by the contraction of her inner muscles and those muscles were strong and determined. I would try to pull out and I had to overcome the objections of that pussy to the loss of my fingers until they were reinserted.

As I continued to work Stacy's pussy with my mouth, I could look over her body to her face, hidden in shadow and knew that she was watching my every move. Her eyes, dark and aware, would sparkle and reflect the little bit of light that found them and I knew she was steady in her watchfulness, not missing a single move of my tongue. Despite her arousal, she did not take her eyes from me the entire time I had been readying her pussy for my cock's insertion. I could feel her inner trembling and knew her first orgasm was not far away, I would bring it onto her with my oral stimulation, and then keep her in a state of heightened arousal with a hard cock sliding in and out of her hungry pussy.

Stacy was now humping her crotch into my face with increasing frequency, not giving me much chance to breathe. I managed though and with the knowledge that her climax was imminent, I doubled my efforts, now concentrating my tongue on her hard clit and my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Stacy was moaning with the feel, and with one last thrust of her pelvis, held her pussy against my face as she screamed her pleasure, the sound of her voice rising and falling with the wave of orgasmic bliss she was experiencing. I continued to hold her clit between my lips, stroking it with the tip of my tongue for as long as I could, not wanting her to stop the roller coaster of climax then a brief respite before the next hit. Stacy was shuddering and convulsing with the feelings emanating from her pussy, but she did not stop pushing my face into that pussy as she bucked and quivered with my efforts. I finally slowed and then stopped, only to get some air into my lungs. I had done what I intended to, and now I was ready for the next stage of tonight's main event.

I slid up to lie atop Stacy, her arms involuntarily reaching out to hold me to her body. She was gasping for air herself and heaving her chest up toward me as she struggled to calm herself enough to speak. With some time, she was able to offer a warm thanks as she kissed me passionately for long minutes, searching out my tongue with her own. My cock had been hard and straining the entire time I was eating her, and now I was starting to slide it across the wet lips of her pussy, bringing her arousal back up another notch.

Stacy was able to speak, "I want this to be long and slow. I will tell you when you can shoot, understand?"

I thought I had been in charge for the past hour, but now Stacy was once again showing me that this would be her show. I had no problem with this turn of events, I had thoroughly enjoyed her direction of our session this morning and had no doubt that things would be replayed now.

My cock had become thoroughly lubricated with the fluids on Stacy's pussy lips, and now was the time to make it count. I pulled back long enough to line up my head with the center of those puffy lips and with a long, slow thrust of my hips, my cock was soon buried to the balls in her tightness. Stacy whimpered with the feel, and used her vaginal muscles to grip my shaft as I held it in place to get a feel of its new home. Stacy surprised me with her stamina, and as I held station in her pussy, she pulled her legs up and put them back on my shoulders where they had been for as long as I was eating her pussy. I felt my cock drawn into her even further, and as I wondered at the feel, Stacy started thrusting up to meet me, letting me know that I was now expected to start my own thrusts.

I would push my cock into her pussy with long, gentle strokes, not wanting to hurry our pleasure. Stacy would push back to meet me, bringing my crotch into full contact with her own, then I would slowly pull almost all the way out before repeating the process. We had a good rhythm going and both were moaning and grunting with the effort and feelings of pure lust. Just as I did early this morning, I could feel my own climax rise to a point that was close, then maintain, not coming until Stacy was ready to let me release. She had some mystical ability to hold me off until the time was right, her time.

I again marveled at how long I could stay hard inside this woman. I had developed a wonderful sexual stamina since I had been enjoying Jan and Jen's attention at home, but this was far beyond anything I had experienced with either of them.

We continued like this for long minutes, neither of us seeming to tire. I could see Stacy's eyes as before, not completely visible in the shadows, but the sparkles and reflections from them letting me know that she was still watchful. Our lower bodies were fully illuminated by the moonlight, and I realized that she was watching the progress of my cock sliding into and out of her pussy. The pistoning of my rod was hypnotic to her and she was totally focused on that movement. Somehow she also managed to bring her hands up to my head and play with my hair as I continued to fuck.