Vegas Gambling

Story Info
A fun adventure in Vegas.
4.6k words
4.48
77.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often have to sit in wonder of how I was lucky enough to find a woman like Megan. She is quite a lady. Totally feminine and very pretty! A Southern Bell with only a hint of an accent. Long blonde hair cascading down her 5' 7" frame to the middle of her back. Strong and sleek, built like a powerful sports car! She carries herself with an air of confidence, not afraid to make eye contact with anyone she chooses. Its no wonder she catches me staring at her, asking me "Matt, what are you staring at? You are looking at me as though you just met me."

Megan has it all going her way. We seemed to hit it off the day we met 20 years ago. I was a 21 year old jock graduating from college and she was an 18 year old knock-out working her way through college. She says it was my 6'2" "muscular good looks" that caught her attention. I have always told her the first thing I noticed about her was her blue eyes. When I say that I am lying, and she knows it!

We met in a Backgammon bar in a trendy section of Atlanta. The games were on long thin tables about six inches above the height of a woman's waist. Tall chairs were on either side of the game boards. Chairs tall enough that most women could not sit with their feet touching the floor. This provided the men an excellent opportunity to take a look at all the ladies legs! It also provided the ladies and excellent opportunity to show off their legs! Our little inside sexy joke is that, in truth, the first thing I noticed about Megan was her blonde pussy partially hidden behind a small amount of sheer lacy fabric, posing as her underwear, as she was crossing her legs after sitting down to play a game of backgammon. I remember how I was so turned on by the forbidden sight of Megan’s slender tuft of blond pussy hair. After all, no fine respectable young lady would ever intentionally give a man a view up her dress. Or would she? In any case, looking up her dress was the start of a wonderful life for both of us!

Megan and I married and have had one adventure after another. Let me tell you about our latest.

This past summer we decided to send our kids to grandma's for two weeks. The kids headed east for grandma's and we headed west for Las Vegas! I tell you this bit of truth, the Bellagio Hotel/Casino at ten o'clock on a Saturday night is a hard place to top if you have a pretty lady on your arm. Hell, the pool on Saturday afternoon cannot be beat either. Neither can the bars and sports books!

We arrived on Friday morning. The airport was packed as usual. Megan was looking sexy as hell! She had on a faux snake skin pair of pants that she had to pour herself into. Her legs and ass are very nicely muscled. Her high-heeled sandals accentuate her calf muscles and those pants outline her very nicely. Her blouse was a silk halter-top. Very thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders. No bra. The neckline plunged a good bit of the way down her breasts. In other words, it didn't require much fabric! One thing I admire about Megan is that she knows how a woman should dress and present herself. If a woman is headed for a Parent/Teacher meeting at school she should dress conservatively so as to present an appropriate image of her family. Megan fulfills that role very well. But, Las Vegas is an entirely different setting and Megan was going to dress accordingly! On the flight into town she informed me of her wardrobe. Skimpy dresses, tight pants, revealing tops, her best jewelry, different lingerie for each night, high heels and an attitude to go with it!

We hopped into a limo ($65 for a limousine ride from the airport to the casino is a steal!). We stopped at the liquor store to stock up on Stoli and Black Jack for our room. That damn lucky limo driver go a nice look down Megan's blouse three times and I enjoyed watching each one. His first glimpse was Megan getting into the limo at the airport. That was when he got a nice long look at her nipples. Then, getting back into the limo at the liquor store and finally as she got out at the casino. Megan has C cup breasts with large light brown areolas and nipples. Men have a terrific time looking down her blouse. She has a terrific time letting them! Her game is to allow it to happen innocently as though she didn't know. Look but don't touch. A tease to the end.

We are like a lot of couples. We fantasize as a means of foreplay. One of our favorites is talking about having sex with another couple. We play a fun game when we are out for an evening of partying and dancing. We try to figure out which couples in the restaurant/bar would want to have sex with us! We scan the room and pick different couples we find attractive. Then we find a way to meet them and strike up a conversation. We all flirt and tease. We dance, have some drinks and enjoy the kind of adult conversation that seems to flow so easily when couples are dancing and drinking. But, that has always been the end of it for us. We would go home together, leaving our new friends behind. Then, talk dirty to each other while we fuck each other’s brains out!

Anyway, back to Vegas. We checked into our room on the 22nd floor, just one level below the really expensive suites! I wasn't sure if I preferred a room close to the bottom or this one way up top. This one had a terrific view, but it took longer to work your way down to the lobby in the elevator. Likewise, on the way up.

Friday afternoon was spent by the pool lounging and letting the sun work out the previous night's liquor. Uneventful, with the exception of the couple we met at the pool bar. What an attractive couple! Tyler and Jackie were climbing out of the pool as we were walking past them on the way to a nice tall glass of Bloody Mary. I noticed Megan looking past me at Tyler, sizing him up. I know that look. It was the "I bet they would love to have sex with us" look we use when we play our fun game at bars and restaurants. I turned to check them out. Jackie was a tall brunette, about 5'9", with a muscular frame like Megan's. Nice tits, B-cup, and a neatly trimmed pussy. It had to be neatly trimmed in order to fit the tiny thong covering it without showing any hair! Tyler was stocky, the same height as Jackie, not an ounce of fat or hair on him. That's why Megan was checking him out. She loves a man that is in shape, taller than her, and no body hair. I gotta admit, Tyler was a stud and Jackie was certainly his equal! Nice looking couple. I believe Megan's words were "bet those two could flirt and dance all night". Apparently, they were thinking the same of us because about 5 minutes later they came up to us at the pool bar, introduced themselves and bought us another drink. We all hit it off! Talking about similar interests and looking at each other's spouses. I could tell Jackie enjoyed us both. Tyler and I were like most guys, a bit slow to join the conversation at first, but, we more than made up for it after a few minutes. Megan and I had reservations to see a show at midnight, but, we agreed to meet them at the craps tables around 9pm to continue our um, er, "game".

Around 6pm we went back up to our room. Megan didn't even wait for the elevator door to close before she had her hand on my cock. "All the hallways have security cameras in them Megan". "I care because??" was her reply. She certainly did bring her "A" game to Vegas with her this time. She told me later that the hour spent with Tyler and Jackie made her want my cock as soon as she could get it. I didn’t realize we had talked for an hour. I suppose time really does fly when you are having fun. Especially when you are having fun flirting with a pair like Tyler and Jackie. Apparently while we were all talking at the pool Megan was getting a very nice look at Tyler's bulge in the front of his tight swim trunks. She let me know that she got a nice enough look to determine he had a large sized cock. We talked dirty about our new friends while we fucked that afternoon before dinner. Then we got dressed for our evening. We had a big night of gambling and adult fun planned. Megan was going to be dressed appropriately.

I picked out her evening dress. I wanted her to look her best. A woman like Megan always wants to look her best when we are on a "First Date". I chose her dark blue, ever so slightly sheer, button up the front, knee length evening dress. Her dress was slightly sheer because it was made to be worn with a full-length slip. I made sure Megan left the slip in the drawer. It hung nicely over her breasts, giving a view of her bra when she was in bright light. Megan is a C cup and dresses like this one hug her breasts very nicely. The buttons went all the way up the front, from top to bottom. She unbuttoned the two top ones so as to show her cleavage and a bit of her bra. She chose transparent thigh high stockings, the kind that stay up without a garter belt. They have a nice lacy top that was hidden from view just a few inches below her pussy. Her panties were black and very small. Her bra was black lace! Had I had my way she wouldn't have had on either a bra or panties. But, I must admit, they made a nice package! I just hoped Jackie would be looking just as good. I knew Megan would be awesome eye-candy for Tyler. I wanted my candy too!

Jackie and Tyler did not disappoint us. They both looked sharp. Tyler, like me, had on slacks and a pullover shirt. But Jackie, oh Jackie, what a looker she was! It is rare that I see a woman with comparable looks to Megan. Jackie was that rare exception. The two of them standing together looked terrific. Jackie had on a short little black Nicolle Miller designer dress. Spaghetti straps, a hem-line about 5 inches above the knee. No stockings, very delicate looking high heeled sandals. Her choice of lingerie? I didn't know but I sure wanted to find out! I couldn't wait for her to sit down and cross her legs. I wanted to see what was under that tiny little dress! One thing is for sure, she wasn't wearing a bra. That little dress hugged tightly to every curve from her ass on up to about 2 inches above her nipples.

It was about 9:30pm and we went straight to the craps tables. The crowd at the Bellagio goes through a metamorphosis between 9 and 10 pm. The blue jean and shorts crowd exits and the dress-up for the evening crowd enters. The change is inspiring. All of the husbands are looking sharp and all of the wives are looking sexy. They have on their finest clothes and are made up for an entertaining evening. In Vegas, husbands naturally want their wives to look good. That’s just one of the wonderful things about the place. Husbands showing off their wives!

Tyler and I remarked how good-looking the crowd was and the ladies agreed. The craps tables were already filling up. We chose a table and began placing bets and drinking manhattans. I didn't take long for things to get heated up. We had all drank without a care. We had an attitude and we were winning money! Hell, we had two fine looking wives and plenty of time to enjoy their company. Jackie and Megan were feeling no pain at all by 11 pm. Tyler and I were having to work to keep up with them.

The atmosphere around the craps and blackjack tables in the casinos is terrific. Gamblers are always talking smack. Loud and boisterous. Once all the couples arrive the conversation often centers on sex. The single men are looking over the wives. Hell, the married men are looking over the wives! The wives are showing themselves off while looking over everybody else.

Let me describe the layout for you. The craps tables in most Vegas casinos are set up end to end, with an open area in the middle of two rows of tables. That's where the pit boss and the croupiers work. Between the ends of the tables are enough spaces for about four people at each table. So, the players at one table have their backs to the players at the table next to them. Most people play along the length of the table, while onlookers stand beside and behind them in the aisles. There can easily be 12 to 16 players at a busy table with another dozen watching the action. That's why Tyler and I found a spot on the end. As I told Tyler, "why have people crowding into us, obstructing our view and bumping into our ladies". Even with that, you are still in close quarters. Close enough that Jackie and Megan had their arms around each other's waists at times and hugging each other when celebrating a winning roll. The men are getting jealous ladies. You’re giving way more attention to each other than to us!

We often had to turn sideways toward each other in order for everyone to get to the table. I noticed several times when Tyler's hand would drop down below Megan's waist onto the top of her ass. But, she didn't seem to mind. In fact, her hands seemed to find his body quite often as well! By this time our ladies had switched sides. Megan was standing next to Tyler and Jackie was next to me. Everyone having fun, intoxicated by the gambling, the manhattans and newness of each other. Jackie and I were flirting just as heavily as Tyler and Megan.

The top of the craps table is about eight inches wide, just above the level of my belt buckle. About a foot and a half below the top is a ledge for drinks, cigarettes, purses, etc. Every time I reached down onto the drink ledge below the table my hand would brush against Jackie's lower stomach. I made sure to place my drink back in that same spot so I could feel her body each time. I got the feeling she was really enjoying it. In fact, she kept moving closer with each pass of my arm. Every time she reached for her drink, her wrist would brush up against my cock which by now was semi-erect. Megan could see what was happening and the two girls would giggle about it each time. Reach for her drink, her wrist brush against my cock, instant giggles!! She was loving the entire scene. Both of the ladies would show lots of cleavage each time they bent down to pick up their drinks. Intentionally, on Megan's part (that's one of her favorite "flirt and tease" games) and I suspect equally so by Jackie.

Back to the gambling.

The girls had about 25 bucks on each line number, 50 on the pass line and full odds backing it up. That's about 300 on the table for each lady. A lot of money! But, it was the winnings from previous rolls so, what the hell, we were gambling with the casino's money!! Tyler spouted out "Ladies, what's risky about gambling with the casino's money?" That's when Tyler and I concocted a much more fun and daring bet. I was next to roll. We told the ladies "How about a real bet? If I roll my point you ladies have to go to the ladies room and remove your panties." Jackie spoke up right away, "That's OK, I roll after you. If you miss your point you men take off your underwear. If I miss my point we take off ours." Tyler chimed in pretty quickly on that one. "Deal Jacko!". How could I argue? "Fair is fair" "However, we must have proof of the panty removal. Megan will place her panties in Tyler's pocket upon her return and Jackie will put hers in my pocket. The underwear then becomes the men's property". They agreed.


The game was on! My come out roll was a nine. I subsequently rolled a 4, 10 and 11 before that damn 7 came up. Tyler didn't look too dejected that we had lost. The girls were wearing devilish little grins while offering to order us another drink while we were away changing. "Yeah, two more Manhattans". Being the honorable men we are, we headed for the nearest restroom, removed our briefs and promptly threw them in the trash on the way out the restroom door!

When we got back Jackie had already crapped out on her roll. We decided the fair thing to do was pass the bet on to Megan. Her come-out roll was a six followed promptly by a seven and off they went to the ladies room! Tyler chimed in "You want us to order you a couple of drinks while your away?"

Back they came (fifteen minutes later) walking like the sexy women they are. We all nudged up to the table again. Very discreetly, Megan pulled her panties out of her purse and moved her hand into Tyler's pocket. It looked to me like her hand was holding more than just her panties while it was in his pocket. When she removed her hand his semi-erection was obvious. In Jackie's hand went. She deposited her panties, squeezed my cock once and gave me a nice little nibbling kiss on my ear. Had the girls been doing some scheming in the ladies room while they were gone?

The next bet was on. Tyler and I bet the girls that the muscleman with the dice at the other end of the table would not make his point. The ladies bet he would. If the guys won, Megan would have to unbutton three bottom buttons and allow Tyler to feel up her legs. Of course, all the while she was to be shielded from prying eyes by the table and our bodies. Also, the buttons would have to stay undone as long as I desired.

We won. Megan was a bit nervous about this one. Letting a limo driver look down her blouse at the airport is one thing. Getting your pussy played with in the Bellagio Hotel/Casino gaming room is quite another! But, an adventure is an adventure and a bet is a bet. She shouldn't have made the bet if she was not willing to go through with it. Megan took the next five minutes inconspicuously undoing those three bottom buttons. With them undone, if one leg moved forward of the other the dress would fall off her legs and the tops of her stockings would be visible. We made sure no one could see. Megan leaned against the craps table with her elbows on the top of the table to block the view of the other players. Tyler's hand moved under her dress and toward her now exposed pussy. I knew when he first touched her because she gave out a little wimper. The kind of wimper a woman makes when she is stimulated sexually for a period of time but cant have it. Megan was aroused, no doubt about that. Tyler had his fun for a few seconds and we returned to the craps game.

I made sure Megan's buttons remained undone.

Next bet was on the 20-something woman at the middle of the table. Tyler and I bet she would crap out. Our ladies bet she would make her point. The payoff was not specifically spelled out, other than the losers would honor the winners demands. She rolled her point, we all made lots of money and but us boys lost our bet with the girls!

"Give me your pocket knife Tyler" Jackie insisted. He complied. Jackie opened the knife, a small 2" blade, slide it into my pants pocket, thereby making me very nervous! Extremely nervous! She cut the seam of my pocket and handed it to Megan, who did the same with Tyler. No wonder they took fifteen minutes to change out of those panties! They obviously had this move worked out ahead of time. All of this was done quietly, as if we were paying attention to the game the entire time. Shit, as a matter of fact we were! We were still betting a lot of money and winning more than our share. That's what made this whole scene so surreal! Here we were around hundreds of people! But because of the action, the crowd, our own body positions and the protection of the craps table, no one else knew what was going on. Megan calmly slid her hand back into Tyler's pocket, through the opening she cut, fondled his cock with one hand and actually threw a bet onto a Hard Eight with the other. None of us lost the significance of that bet!! Jackie was really turned on by watching her husband's cock being moved around by Megan's hand. Jackie at first placed her hand on the outside of my crotch. But, within seconds her hand had cupped my balls inside my pants. I was in heaven! My balls being caressed by Jackie, her panties in the other pocket and my eyes occasionally watching my beautiful wife fondle another man's cock. Geez! JackPot!! We win!!

We were definitely covering new ground with this situation! Megan had always loved to play our "flirt and tease" game when we went out on a Saturday night. But, this was awesome and way past where she had ever been willing to go before. I was loving it! I could tell the ladies were loving it too.

12