Vegas Gambling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie whispered to me. "My pussy is so wet. I don't know how to tell you this but, it needs some attention". Her statement sounded so innocent to me. She needed to be played with. Actually, she needed to be fucked. She needed a nice big cock inside her. I had one for her but would I ever get the opportunity to use it? Her hand was on it right now! But, I couldn't get to her! Was I supposed to lift up her skirt? Jackie was 5'9" tall. Just how much attention could we afford being drawn to us? Megan had the buttons on her dress undone. That made it relatively easy for Tyler to reach her. Tyler and I had cuts in our pockets. That too was fairly easy. But poor Jackie! If I lifted up her skirt the entire table would notice!

That's when we picked up our winnings and took off for the room. To hell with the craps table. To hell with the show tickets! We had our own show working.

Tyler and I did the best we could to cover our bulges in the front of our pants as we walked to the elevator.

Remember, Megan was not allowed to button up, so her stockings tops were visible to every man that watched her walk. Each time a leg would take a step she would expose them to their eyes. Another two inches higher and she would have been totally exposed. I just wished they could all see that same blonde pussy that I saw 20 years ago in that Backgammon Bar. She and Jackie were behind us. Flirting with each other and teasing men as they went.

We got inside the elevator, the door closed and our ladies embraced each other. Hands all over each other. Jackie's dress was immediately pulled up around her waist. Her pussy was finally being played with, Megan made sure of that. Finally, she had the attention she wanted. She was totally oblivious to anything else. All she wanted was Megan! She had been denied her pleasure at the craps table and she wanted it now! It was a sweet sight watching Jackie and Megan. They were kissing each other and playing with each other's pussy all the way up the unfortunately too short ride. At least we were on the way to the 22nd floor. That gave us a little bit more time. Damn, that turned me on! This beautiful, confident, professional woman turned into a little vixen right before my eyes!

It was 1 o'clock in the morning.

At the top of the elevator is a common area with a table in the middle and the hotel wings running out from there. As soon as we got off the elevator I picked up Megan and placed her on the table. She spread her legs, exposing her pussy to Tyler and me. I moved her breasts out of her bra and dress. For the first time Tyler and Jackie got to see her charms. Megan's breasts were swollen and her nipples erect. They were so inviting! Tyler did the same with Jackie. Both ladies now on the table, their pussies exposed to us. Their breasts being fondled by their husbands. This was crazy, anybody could get off the elevator at any second. All we would have is a 3 second warning from the elevator chime. We didn't care. I pushed my cock into my wife's beautiful blonde pussy for about five strokes. I had just enough time to nibble at each nipple. Tyler did likewise with Jackie. Then we traded. My cock was sliding inside Jackie. Damn, it felt good! Her clit was small, like Megan's. Dark brown, neatly trimmed hair in a triangle above her clit. She watched it slide in and out for six or seven strokes. Jackie was letting out a bit of a moan with each thrust. My hands were squeezing her tits. Pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Megan was moaning with pleasure from the attention she was getting. Tyler had a large cock. Eight inches, thick from head to root. Megan was enjoying him. But, it was brief. We couldn't chance any more. We hurried to the room.

We actually settled down once we got to the room. Don't know why. Maybe just the change of environment. Maybe since we had all fucked in the hallway we knew we would do it again in a few minutes. So, for now, lets relax and have a drink. We all had Stoli on the Rocks. It's a great drink for late night. Jackie and Megan started laughing over our adventure at the craps table. We all agreed it was even more fun than fucking in the hallway! Hell, surely someone saw us. But, we didn't care. We had done what no one had done before and lived to tell about it!! We finished our drinks and allowed our senses to normalize. We all agreed we had gone too fast tonight. We enjoy each other's friendship so much that we don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. After a bit more laughing we kissed them and said goodnight. We all agreed to meet by the pool Saturday afternoon.

12