Vegas: It's Thursday

Story Info
Marlene is wicked in Vegas.
3.2k words
4.51
55.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

Hi! It's me again here to titillate your senses with another story. I'm SO VERY SORRY that I've been absent without writing anything but it has to do with being uninspired as well as busy as hell in my life. Thanks for being such loyal fans. Vote for my stuff. Mail me your thoughts! Ps----what would u think about my opening a pay site that featured new stories with pics tailored to the stories? Let me know!

I've mentioned in other stories that I end up going to Vegas every so often on business. Most of the time it's a one night one day turnaround and it's in the middle of the week when there's not near as much hot stuff happening.

A few weeks ago I was there on a Thursday night for a Friday business meeting. I got there about seven PM and checked into the Aladdin hotel. (Nice rooms with great views but not much window space). Even though it was a one night thing I had brought some special clothes with me with the idea that I'd get dressed to go out and see what was happening. I had some black strappy pumps, black thigh highs, an obligatory garter belt and a black lacy bra.. I had brought a little silky black mini and a clingy button up black blouse (blacks so easy although cum stains show sooooo badly!). I checked the yellow pages for adult book stores/video arcades and found one on Tropicana just west of the 15 freeway. I put on make-up and an auburn wig along with some Channel and went down in the elevator (meaning that I rode it down not what you're dirty mind's thinking!). I only got a couple of looks as I waited for my rental car to be brought around. I drove to Tropicana and over to the bookstore.

This place is huge. Downstairs has zillions of movies to rent or buy and a ton of interesting sex toys and accouterments. Upstairs is a really big video booth arcade with a ton of movies and a couple of walk in theaters. Unfortunately Vegas doesn't allow video arcades to have doors on the booths (of all the places that don't!!). So the action takes place in the theaters. I paid my money to the ticket attendant (she winked at me!) And went into the first theater. It was small with maybe ten rows of seats maybe six wide. I sat down and let my eyes adjust. The movie was a lousy hetero film that held my attention for maybe five minutes before I started looking around to see what was in the theater with me. There were a couple of guys sitting away from each other in front of me so I couldn't really see too much of what they were doing. There was a guy in the back row that I couldn't see too well either. A couple of guys were leaning up against the wall in the rear and in the row behind me was a guy slowly jerking on his cock while it was still in his pants.

I watched him for a few minutes and then turned around to the movie. I mean after watching him if he didn't get an idea or two then he wasn't much for me. He got up and moved to my row a couple of seats down from me. I had my cockclit poking out the bottom of my skirt and was playing with the head. He was watching me and I was watching him. His was in the normal to seven inch or so size range and looked reasonably thick. He was pretty hard and in the dim light I could tell that he was all red and wet at the head. I'm such a sucker (yes?) For a nice cock all red and veiny with slick tasty pre-cum leaking out of it. So I reached over and brushed his hand away and started rubbing the head with my thumb—spreading the pre-cum and getting some on my fingers. I looked at him and stuck a finger in my mouth and tasted him. Without taking my eyes off of him I got down on my knees on the dirty floor and held his dick while I lowered my mouth over the slick head and started swirling my tongue around it.

I slid my lips down to the bottom of it and felt his curly hairs on my chin as I swallowed him into my throat. He moaned a couple of times and pushed my head off of him. I can never believe that a guy can do that! If someone who sucks cock as well as I do was doing me I couldn't stop it to save my life. His chest was heaving a little bit so I let him rest a second or two before I took him into my mouth again. I was blowing this guy with all the hots I had and he kept pushing me off without looking at me. Watching the screen. Making believe I wasn't there. I had this jerk so close to cumming that I could laterally taste it. He finally pushed me away, got up and moved to the back row. What an asshole! Here I was on my knees with my skirt bunched up and my cocky and balls hanging there in the air-conditioned breeze. A guy had sat down at the end of my row and had been watching the whole thing. Another guy was one row behind and was leaning over the seat watching too. I stood up and smiled at them and faced the guy on my row as I moved past him and out into the aisle. And of course he groped my bulging skirt and legs as I went by. Young guy maybe a little younger than me. The guy behind us looked the same age group.

I walked into the next theater which was connected to the one I'd been in by a short hallway. There were a couple of guys leaning against the wall in the narrow hallway. As I went by I felt hands on my ass and legs. I was getting so hot at all the attention. The other theater was even smaller than the first and had more guys in it. Variety of ages and physical descriptions. I went to the back wall and leaned against it as I watched the movie. It was another hetero flick. So I only watched for a few minutes and went back to the first theater. Groped again. I sat down in my seat and waited to see what might happen. A Hispanic guy sat down in the row in front of me just a couple of seats over. He kept looking back as I slowly jerked on my now hard clitty. He kept making eye contact and I kept holding it. He got up and moved back to sit next to me. He looked to be 35 or so. Good looking. He had his pants unzipped and unbuttoned so that his dick was pretty well exposed. I reached over and started playing with it and he reached over to touch my clitty. We were looking at each other and started kissing.

Making out as we groped each other. He had my blouse undone and had his hand inside my bra playing with a nipple which was already erect. I was getting so very hot. I was jerking his cock up and down wanting to make him hot. His tongue was in my mouth and he was sucking on my tongue and I was biting his lips. I decided to fuck with him and got up all of a sudden and went to the other theater. My blouse was unbuttoned and my skirt was up so that my cockclit was sticking out in front of me for all to see. I didn't care cause I was so fucking hot. My Hispanic guy followed me and took a place leaning against the wall next to me. We were playing with each other's cocks and he kept whispering to me that I should go to his house with him so we could be private. I kept saying no and slowly sliding my hand up and down his cock. I squatted down (that's why heels are soooo good! Easy to squat in!) And gave his dick a few sucks and licks. As I got up I could see all the guys in the place watching us.

Ten or twelve guys all staring at my little floor show. I had his dick all slick and wet and was sliding my hand up and down it when he moaned and started shooting cum. I got a couple of spurts on my hand and hurriedly got down on my knees this time so I could suck him dry if I could. He was fucking my mouth leaking cum into it and I ate his cum wanting more and more now that I'd had a taste. I got up and looked at all the guys as I licked cum off my hand and fingers. I was very hot now. My legs were shaking. I held my cockclit and stroked it a few times for my audience and then went back to the first theater. The two guys were now sitting next to each other and had their cocks out stroking each other as they watched the flick. I sat behind them and leaned forward so I could ask if they were together. They said they were and I asked if they wanted to go outside to play a little bit. Needless to say they were enthusiastic about the idea. We all straightened ourselves up a little bit and started to leave. A few guys had followed me from the second theater. I told them I'd be back and to wait.

So the three of us went outside. I told them I was Marlene and they told me they were Rick and Tony. Rick had a Ford Expedition and he hurriedly folded down the seats so that the back was relatively flat. We climbed in and he started the engine, turned on the AC and set the stereo to some metal station and turned to me. He asked me what I was up for. What a baby! I told him I was up for just about anything they wanted to do. He asked if that really meant anything. I told him I wasn't into scat but other than that most anything was hot. With that he glanced at his friend and then slapped me hard on the cheek. I was totally surprised. He told me I was a whore and a slut and that I was really going to get it. He told me to take off my clothes—but to leave on the underthings. I did it and as I did they both got undressed. Tony's cock was an upwards curver. About seven inches and thick enough.

Rick's was big—a good eight inches and quite thick. I was down to hose and garter belt and of course was very hard and wet. Tony grabbed me by the neck and forced my face down on his dick. He was on his knees with both hands on either side of my head forcing it up and down on his cock. The upward turn meant that his dick was bouncing off the back top of my throat making me gag a little bit. Rick was behind me pinching my nipples hard. Really hard. I was having a hard time breathing as Tony fucked my face. Rick had some sort of lube on his hand and was sticking fingers into my asspussy. One then two then three until I was all hot and wet back there. He stopped and rummaged around in a bag til he came out with a really big double dildo. Had to be eighteen or twenty inches long and as big around as a coke bottle. He was slapping in on my ass and running it up and down my crack while his friend raped my mouth.

He told Tony to stop. That he had something fun in mind. I gasped for breath as Tony pulled out but only had a second before Rick had grabbed my head and pulled me into his ass. He kept telling me to lick it and fuck it with my tongue. Calling me names. A slut. A whore. A cocksucker. Bitch. Cum slut. All the usual while he "made" me eat his hot ass. I was tonguing him and sticking my tongue up into him making him moan and curse me more. Tony was behind me running his dick up and down my slit finally sticking the head into my well lubed asscunt. Rick told him to stop. He pushed me on my back and stuck the head of the double dildo into my asspussy. My cockclit was fucking hard. There was a steady stream of precum leaking out of it. The dildo was so big that it hurt a little as he stuck it in. I could see it going into me. It looked soooo big and felt it too. He started pistoning in and out of me for a few seconds. Making me jerk with the force of it. I was on my back in the car with my legs spread.

Rick squatted and Tony put the other end of the dildo into his ass. Rick sank down and we were facing each other with the big dildo in each of us. He kept asking me if I liked his big dick up in me. He was holding the dildo in the middle and shoving it in and out of both of us as Tony knelt beside us playing with both of our cocks as well as his own. He'd jerk on me for a few moments and then as he went to Rick he'd go down on me sucking my red head into his pouty lips. Rick was fucking us both hard. I could hear myself moaning but was so lost in the moment that I wasn't even aware that it was me. I had Rick's dick in my hand and was jacking him off as he fucked us while Tony was now kneeling with his own curvy cock in his hands jacking it while he watched us fuck. Rick moaned that I was going to make him cum and all of a sudden he pulled the big dildo out of his ass. When he did a big spurt of cum shot out of his cock and landed on my stomach just above my clit. He shot diminishing shots that landed on my cocky and balls before Tony fell onto his dick and sucked whatever cum he had left out of him. I laid back on my elbows and watched them as I jerked on myself with the big dildo up in me. Tony scooted over to me and shoved his cock into my mouth.

I sucked him so hard my cheeks hurt. He fucked my face as Rick now sucked my boytoy and fucked the dildo in and out of me. Tony screamed that he was going to cum as I sucked and swirled my tongue all around his nasty head. I was so close I was mumbling and moaning around his dick. I felt the cum rising in me as Rick sucked me and fucked me. He was doing it so hard that the head of the dildo kept popping out of me and he'd shove it back in. I screamed around Tony's cock as I shot off a huge load into Rick's mouth and as I did it he jerked the dildo out of me dragging it over that sensitiva hot spot making me shoot more. Tony shoved his cock down my throat gagging me as his cum shot into me. I couldn't even taste it as he buried himself in my throat and shot down into my stomach. We all collapsed in a pile but Rick only stayed there for a moment before he called me a cum whore. opened the back and shoved me out onto the asphalt. He threw out my shoes, skirt, blouse and bra, started the car and they drove off leaving me mostly naked in the parking lot. I went behind some bushes and tried to repair myself. At least I got my clothes on.

I had cum hard but was still so hot for cock that I went back into the theater for more. There was maybe a dozen guys in the one theater. I went into one of the rows in the middle, took off my skirt and kneeled on a chair facing the assemblage of hot horny guys. I didn't care who they were or what they looked like----I wanted some more cock. I opened my mouth to them and licked my lips like a nasty slut. A guy came down and got in the row behind me and fed me his cock. It was hot and thick and I let him fuck my mouth while I jerked on my cockclit. Another guy came down and stood beside him jerking off for me. Still another came down and got behind me. He stuck the head of his cock into my slutty asscunt and started fucking me. The guy in my mouth pulled out and shot a big wad of hot cum into my face. Then stuck his dick back into my mouth and I sucked him dry. The guy next to him got in front of me and pointed his dick at my face. He shot off cum into my eyes, nose and hair while the guy behind me pulled out of me and shot onto the back of my blouse.

Another guy took his place and stuck his cock into me while still another stuck his dick into my mouth, held my head and fucked my face like it was a cunt. Someone had ahold of my cocky and balls and was squeezing hard enough to make me gasp around the cock in my mouth. He started licking me as the guy behind me pulled out and shot onto my legs and the guy sucking my balls face. The man fucking my face started swelling and I knew I was going to get hot cum. He blasted into my mouth and there was so much that I couldn't swallow it so most of it leaked out the side of my mouth and down my chin. I was shaking all over and my cock was twitching as my cum covered lover sucked it and my balls. Someone else got in front of me and jerked off on my face and the front of my blouse. Another pigfucker shot off on my ass.

I was fucking in and out of the mouth on my cock and shot off my second hot load of the night. He moaned and squeezed my balls hard as I did and I cried out in pain and pleasure. I managed to push myself away and went into the rest room to put on my skirt and see if I was repairable. I had cum all over me as I staggered out to my car. I drove back to the Aladdin, parked way out in self parking (how could I face a valet?), and finally got to my room with only a few people giving me very strange looks. Not bad for a dull old Thursday in Vegas.

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers