Vegas Jackoff Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zig074
zig074
136 Followers

Out of everything that happened that night the strangest feeling was sitting the naked with two guys drinking a beer. Wow.

As I got up to get dressed the host asked if I had a good time.

I had to admit I did.

He asked for my email address and said that they had these get-togethers every month or so. He went on to say that I was invited when ever I wanted to come but that if I didn't want to be the center of attention I should not show up all shaved and smooth.

I smiled, got dressed, thanked them and left.

As I was walking through the hotel with my clothes sticking to my body I swear all eyes were on me, but of course they weren't.

I got home and just as the host had said I was hard again. I stripped and sat against the wall facing our full-length mirror and looking at my used body I beat off and added the one last load.

On Sunday I got an email from the host, it said thanks for attending, he would let me know when the next event was scheduled and that they had a Yahoo group called "Las Vegas Strokers" that I might want to join.

I went to the group page, joined and was surprised to read all the post about the good time everyone had at the Jack Off Party.

Each one mentioned the shaven man with the smooth balls being the center of attention and that they hoped he would show up to future events.

He sent me another email telling me that the Oriental guy want to get in touch with me, he gave me his email address.

It has been about a year now and I have not been to another. I have exchange emails with Mark (the Oriental guy) but we haven't hooked up. If I am ever to have a one on one with a guy he will be the one.

I do fantasize about that night all the time and probably will attend another one; the time just has to be right.

My wife will be going out of town again in 2 months so if they just happen to have one scheduled that's when it will happen again.

I will have to decide though, should I shave myself or not.

zig074
zig074
136 Followers
12