Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers

She literally purred with delight, as my cock grew even bigger. Encouraged by my reaction to her stimulation, she took advantage of my squatting position and began sliding a hand up and down between my cheeks and then across my anus. Every time her fingers crossed over my anus, my butt shuddered.

The titillating massage felt so good that I looked down at her to say something. Before I could utter a syllable, she smirked as she looked into my eyes. A second later, she penetrated my sperm-lubed anus with a finger. My eyes widened and I immediately groaned in pleasure.

My cock flexed in her mouth and my butt cheeks contracted every time her finger eased into my anus. I was in heaven as she sucked my cock in time with her finger going in and out of my asshole.

When she worked another finger into my rectum, she began massaging my prostrate. My genitals responded immediately. My cock went rigid in her mouth, my balls pulled tight, and my ass tightly clenched her fingers. I had reached the point of no return.

I looked down at her as my remaining sperm began racing up my shaft. I tersely commanded her: "Jack it into your mouth. Hard! I'm gonna cum!"

As wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me my body, all I could do was loudly groan and watch her swallow my sperm. My ejaculations seemed to last longer this time. She swallowed every drop her little hand pumped out of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her afterwards. "Yes," she murmured tiredly. "That was incredible. I could feel you twitching and spurting inside me." She shuddered with remembered pleasure. "It was so hot."

We left the theater together. We had many more adventures as a couple.

Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers
12