Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Hubby liked this pace. He encouraged me, too. "Work your ass on my cock. Squeeze it. That's it. Look Honey...he likes it up the ass as much as you do!" Don't make her jealous Hubby I said to myself.

From this position, Hubby got me to lie on my back on the floor with my knees pulled back and my ass rolled up. I knew that Hubby liked me this position because his big, long cock could go straight down, unimpeded, into my bowels. However, it was a little humiliating for me because when Hubby began plunged his cock in and out of my ass, air occasionally began escaping from my wide-open anus. That did not stop Hubby. He kept fucking me hard. In fact so hard, that I was reduced to grunting like a pig.

Wifey got in on the act, too. Her soft hands fondled my smooth nutsack as my semi-hard cock bounced against my stomach.

Hubby suddenly motioned to his wife and pulled his swollen cock out of my ass, which made a sucking sound as it slowly closed. I felt I had been robbed. My ass felt so empty when he pulled all the way out.

"Suck it!" Hubby ordered us as he rolled over onto his back and pointed his cock up at the ceiling. Wifey and I looked at each other. I knew what she was thinking and turned my gaze to Hubby's cock. Although it was wet, it was clean.

Upon taking a deep breath, I positioned myself between Hubby's sexy, hairy legs. I exhaled, opened my mouth wide, and forced it as far down Hubby's cock as I could. When the cockhead plugged my throat, I closed my mouth, and began to suck the musky tasting shaft. My taste buds tingled, once again.

I gave Hubby's cock a few good sucks before passing it on to Wifey. Wifey gave him some love, too, before Hubby grabbed his cock back and pumped it in our faces. Wifey pressed her cheek against mine and we opened our mouths to receive his semen.

A long streak of cum sprayed Wifey from her chin to her forehead, and then a more directed shot hit my chin. I opened my mouth to receive the next shot, most of which landed on my tongue. Wifey then greedily pushed her head forward and closed her mouth around the cockhead to capture any remaining spurts. I watched her throat and counted at least two swallows as Hubby grunted after each spurt.

Although Wifey let Hubby pull most of his still hard cock out of her mouth when he had completed cumming, she kept his cockhead in her mouth. She lovingly coaxed out any remaining droplets of sperm, while I licked some of his cum off her face.

When Wifey was through, I followed her lead. I moved my head forward, placing my lips on the opposite of hers on Hubby's still hard cock. Wifey and I slid our lips back and forth, our tongues out, until Hubby softened. Then we all got up, only to collapse on the bed.

We only rested a few minutes because I got hard when Hubby and Wifey began stimulating me. As Wifey caressed my nipples with her fingernails, Hubby leaned forward and gently sucked my cockhead into his mouth. I closed my eyes and imaged giving myself a thumbs up. Nobody sucks cock better than a man.

When Wifey got up, I stood up, and Hubby turned over onto his stomach, so that his head faced my groin. I moved forward a little so he could continue sucking my cock.

Wifey returned with lubricant and mounted Hubby's ass. She squeezed some gel into her hand, and began prepping his ass for what looked like to me - penetration.

Hubby sucked my cock harder as Wifey manipulated her fingers in and out of his butt hole, while erotically kissing and licking his back. I could tell from Hubby's moans exactly when Wifey found his prostrate. I fervently hoped Hubby wouldn't clamp his teeth down in response as Wifey began to concentrate on it. Wifey looked very determined. She appeared to be on a significant mission.

After Wifey had revved Hubby to a feverish pitch, she removed her fingers, climbed off, and slid a pillow under him to raise his ass. That was all invitation I needed. My cock was hard and I was ready to fuck some ass.

Wifey watched silently as I quickly mounted Hubby. I pushed down on his shoulders, flattening his stomach against the bed, spread his legs more open, and then positioned my swollen cockhead against his greased rosebud. Instinctively Hubby clenched his sphincter when I pushed against it.

When I put a little more weight into it, the head of my cock pushed past his tight sphincter. Hubby immediately gave a little groan.

I paused to relish the moment. It seemed only minutes before, my cock had been buried to the hilt in Wifey's sweet ass, and now here I was entering Hubby's ass. I looked over at Wifey. Her eyes were glued to Hubby's anus stretched wide by my hard shaft. Soon, Wifey and I were treated to the sight of Hubby's manly ass quaking as I began to fuck him. I went deeper with each thrust. When I bottomed, I knew he was ready for a good ass fucking.

As I began to hump Hubby, Wifey asked him how he was doing. Hubby just grunted something like okay. Wifey nodded and reached out for Hubby's hand to hold as he tried to push back to meet my thrusts.

Strangely enough, as I fucked Hubby's ass, I began thinking his ass felt a little different than Wifey's ass. It seemed tighter, as presumably, Hubby he did not get butt-fucked very often, but there was more to it than that. It took me awhile to figure out that his anal chute was not as long as Wifey's. I decided that I liked the Wifey's ass much better because her anal chute could squeeze the entire length of my cock.

When I came back to the here and now, I felt the friction increase between my cock and Hubby's rectum. I needed more lube and pulled out of Hubby with a pop. Hubby groaned as I motioned for Wifey to grease me. Her soft, little hands felt so sensual on my big cock that I easily would have been content to let her jerk me off, right then and there.

Anyway, I eased my fat cockhead back into Hubby's stretched anus effortlessly. Since there was no resistance, I placed my hands on Hubby's shoulders to brace myself and as my back arched, I pushed all the way into Hubby's ass in one motion. Hubby and I both sighed from the thrill.

Since Hubby and Wifey appeared to be really enjoying this, I decided to amuse Wifey and, possibly, Hubby. I pulled all the way out of his ass, so Wifey could see Hubby's sphincter rings clinging to my cockhead as it emerged from his distended asshole. When completely out of his anus, I then spread his cheeks, as his anus remained gapping. Wifey certainly knew how that felt, but I doubt she had ever seen an asshole gape - like this. Wifey gently rubbed her clit as she watched. I repeated these actions for a few minutes, until I decided it was time for a change of positions.

Unceremoniously, I rolled Hubby onto his back and lubed up again. Grasping him by the calves, I pushed his legs forward until his butt rolled up, off the bed. With the helpful guidance of Wifey, my cock found its mark. I easily penetrated Hubby's open anus, until the last bit of my swollen shaft disappeared inside him.

Although Hubby's entire ass squeezed the base of my cock, the frequency of dull slaps of flesh meeting flesh increased. "I can't wait for him to cum in you", Wifey told Hubby as he blankly looked up at her upside down.

Adhering to Wifey's hint, I picked up the pace even more. I fucked Hubby faster and harder with longer strokes. I was not amusing anyone now. I extracted my cock from his ass and slammed back into his hole quickly and repeatedly.

As Hubby groaned loudly, I, too, began grunting loudly in mind-numbing, sweet agony. Wifey squeezed Hubby's hand as I arched my back and pushed as hard as I could into Hubby, one last time. I muttered obscenities as my cock and balls violently spasmed right before my cock began shooting huge loads of hot cum up his ass.

Wifey allowed us a minute or two to come back to reality before she proudly vocalized her approval. "You did wonderful, Honey. How did it feel?" Before Hubby could answer, Wifey just curled up beside him with a big smile on her face. She then gave him some deep kisses and rubbed his back. "Man, I got fucked. I can't believe this," Hubby said quietly.

We lay together on the bed, quietly at first, before we began laughing. Each of us realized that everyone in the surrounding motel rooms had probably heard us and knew exactly what we'd been up to.

I got up first. I went to the bathroom and washed my groin. The warm water on my balls felt good.

When I came out of the bathroom, I paused in the doorway to admire the view. Wifey was lying face down on the bed. The blankets under her tummy had raised her lovely ass, invitingly. Despite the fact that my balls were still tender from the flood of cum I had just produced, my cock began to fatten as I began how her rectum had gripped my cock as I came inside her.

Hubby interrupted my lustful thoughts. Apparently, he had recovered from being sodomized because he rolled over and addressed Wifey. "Ok, you need to work on this one, now." Although Wifey didn't, I looked at his partial erection. "I know. I'll get there," Wifey dreamily said.

After a minute or so, Wifey began moving her hand slowly up and down Hubby's shaft. When his full length was stiff, Hubby sat up, gently grabbed Wifey's legs, and pushed her thighs back to her stomach. Wifey's pussy and asshole were exposed.

As Hubby's left arm held Wifey's legs back, he wickedly licked her genitals up and down and back and forth. After a couple of minutes of this intense stimulation, Wifey had warmed-up. Her hips squirmed and her arms flopped around on the bed.

Eventually, Hubby pressed his forefinger against Wifey's anus, until it gave way. Then he spit a gob of saliva onto her asshole and, immediately, worked a second finger in. As Hubby's began wiggling his fingers around inside her ass, Wifey's hips began to buck. Hubby had found her g-spot via her anus.

A couple of minutes later, Hubby reached over to the bedside stand and grabbed the lube. He lathered up his cock and then squirted some lube onto Wifey's butthole. I grabbed Wifey's ankles to keep her legs spread and up.

With Wifey spread open like this, Hubby had total access to her anus. Her buttocks were splayed open and could not close and her thighs were forced to the mattress.

As I waited for Hubby to enter her ass, I looked down at Wifey's exposed pussy. Her pink lips glistened and her clit was erect.

Wifey looked up at me when she felt Hubby press the tip of his cock against her anus. When Hubby pushed forward, her eyes dreamily closed. I turned my gaze to the big, thick shaft sliding up her ass.

When Hubby was in balls deep, Wifey opened her eyes and signaled to Hubby by nodding her head. As Hubby began to move his big cock in and out, Wifey moved her had down to her pussy. The faster Hubby fucked her ass, the faster Wifey rubbed her pussy.

In only a couple of minutes, both Hubby and Wifey were panting loudly. Hubby was fucking her tender butt hole like he knew he wasn't going to get any more. Wifey was rubbing her clit like this was going to be her last one, too.

Right before Hubby came, Wifey's body stiffened. Then her mouth opened widely and her fingers dug into his arms as she bucked up against him. Wifey practically shrieked and Hubby's face turned red as he roared. Hubby and Wifey bucked against each other in a wild, uncontrollably frenzy. Their bodies shook and strained from their orgasms.

I gently released Wifey's legs as Hubby remained inside Wifey's twitching asshole. However, neither Hubby nor Wifey moved as they both gasped for air.

They both were still sucking air when we heard a knock on the door. Hubby and Wifey froze.

When I got up and went to answer the door, Wifey quickly came out of her stupor. "Hubby! What's he doing? We're naked in here!"

"Wifey, we've just had sex with a complete stranger...and maybe a couple more...it's okay..." Before Wifey could respond to Hubby's mutterings, I opened the door.

Light from the hallway immediately flooded in. I blinked as a slim, young black man walked into the room. When he saw Hubby still mounted on Wifey, he unzipped, and as he pulled out a long, slender, flaccid cock, he spoke. "I was watchin' you two in the theater and I heard you had invited some guys over..."

"Yea. That was earlier. But we are winding down now," Hubby replied. "We were just going to relax for awhile..."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a second man enter the room as Hubby spoke. He walked up behind me and gently slid his hand between my cheeks. His hand paused for a moment when he touched my wet anus. Yea, my ass got fucked I said to myself.

To my surprise, his fingertip entered my greased asshole. There was another pause. I guess he was observing my reaction, because when I didn't move, the finger pushed in deep. I involuntarily shuddered and my eyes closed. When another finger entered me, my rectum clenched hard and began to grind on the probing fingers.

At some point, I opened my eyes and then realized I was the center of attention. Everyone was watching me gyrate to the finger fucking. When I froze for a second, the second man took advantage of me. He withdrew his fingers, unzipped, pulled out his cock, and gently pushed on my shoulder.

Intuitively, I bent over and spread my cheeks. I heard him spit on his hand and then seconds later his cock impaled me. Startled, I opened my mouth. When I did, the black man stepped up to me and pushed his cock down my throat, stifling my loud groan.

As mouth and ass began to get fucked, I looked up and saw a couple of more men standing by our open door - just watching. The light was behind them, casting them in a silhouette. I couldn't really see what they looked like.

I worked the smooth black cock in mouth and the cock up my ass in earnest, taking pleasure in the perverse show I was putting on for the men in the hall, Wifey and Hubby, and the men fucking me. My efforts quickly paid off.

My black man came first. With no warning at all, he began moaning "damn...yeah...yeah", while he grabbed my head, pulled it tight to his stomach, and rapidly humped his hips hard into my face. He gasped his exclamations in time with each strong spurt of sperm. I knew he was cumming a lot because I could feel large quantities of his warm sperm pouring down my esophagus, after each ejaculation.

As the warm sperm began pooling in my stomach, I felt the large cock in my ass stiffen dramatically and heard exclamations from the man behind me. "Oh, fuck! Fuck me!"

Moments later, two very strong hands grasped my hips tightly as the big cock began violently slamming into my ass. I wiggled my butt and squeezed my sphincter tight. I wanted to milk all of his sperm out of his swollen balls. I think I did. I know he came hard and alot. My rectum felt full.

"Thank you. That was incredible. You have a great ass," the man behind me whispered after he was through emptying his balls in my ass. I nodded my head to indicate I appreciated his compliment.

When I straightened up to flex my leg and back muscles, my body unexpectedly shuddered as his cock slipped out and along with some gobs of cum. As I started to reach behind me to feel, another hard, thick cock began sliding up and down my slick ass crack.

I didn't turn around. I wanted the thrill of the anonymous sex to be complete. I did not see the man who had just fucked my ass or the man who was going too.

Realizing I was in for another hard ass fucking from this new man, I spread my legs wide, bent over, and pushed my ass up and out. I gave my new man him the optimum position, so he could easily slide his large cock into my freshly fucked, still horny asshole as deep as humanly possible.

This would be a first for him, I determined, as my mouth enveloped another hard cock. It wasn't every day you could push a long, thick cock all the way up a hot, lubed ass, and immediately begin to fuck it!

I liked the hard, but rubbery cock in my mouth. I could swallow it smoothly and, as a result, my tender throat muscles could easily collapse around the semi-soft, thick cockhead like a tight pussy. I grabbed his ass with both hands and greedily pulled him into my face. This man was going to also going to get a special - a very special cock sucking.

As the cock went deep down my throat, I heard Wifey. "Gads, you feel good in me."

I slightly turned my head and witnessed Wifey reach down and begin furiously jacking the base of the cock she was sitting on. Wifey stopped when the man began moaning loudly in-concert with his heaving body.

Wifey's eyes made contact with me as she leaned back against the man she was sitting on. She even smiled at me as she began manipulating her clit. Our eyes remained locked.

When Wifey's eyes began to flutter, the man in my ass also reached the point of no return. "Uh, huh, uh, man, I'm coming. I'm coming in you... oh!" I thrust my ass back to meet the massive cock plunging all the way into me as his big, swollen ball sack slapped loudly against my own nutsack.

To please my man even more, I clenched my sphincter muscles around his pulsing shaft as he shot load after load of cum deep into me. He also grunted each time he spurted into my sucking ass.

The man in my throat came hard, too. He ejaculated with incredible force and volume, even after I had swallowed an immense amount of his pre-cum. As his spurts hit the roof of my mouth and began splashing around, I kept my lips clamped around his throbbing cock. I also stroked his shaft to ensure his balls emptied completely and directly into my sperm hungry mouth.

This man's sperm was very thick and his multiple loads had to the biggest loads I'd ever received from one man. Before swallowing my third or fourth mouthful and without thinking, I looked up at him and proudly opened my mouth. I wanted to him see all the cum his cock had poured into my mouth.

Thankfully, some sperm trickled down the corners of my open mouth or I might not have been able to swallow the whole load. My mouth was that full. I did manage to swallow it all and in one loud gulp, too, as we continued to look into each other's eyes.

I broke my gaze to look back at Wifey as the man who had just unloaded in my mouth tenderly stroked the back of my head. Hubby was standing at her side, stroking his cock. It looked to me like he wanted her to get up and bend over, but it was too late. He grimaced suddenly as his orgasm started.

He sent a load of cum through the air, hitting Wifey on the cheek. Although Wifey flinched, she quickly leaned forward with her mouth open as Hubby pushed his cock toward her face.

As Hubby's cock docked perfectly in Wifey's mouth, she wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock as her throat muscles immediately began swallowing motions. Wifey looked so sexy swallowing sperm that I suddenly decided I wanted her to participate in my upcoming orgasm.

I disengaged from the two strangers, picked up the lube, and approached Wifey with my hard cock jutting straight up. Hubby, who had just finished cumming, pulled his spent cock out of Wifey's mouth with a loud sucking plop as Wifey looked up at me somewhat breathlessly.

I stopped at Wifey's side, opposite Hubby, and gently took her right hand. I used both my hands to form her hand into a wedge by keeping her fingers extended and tucking her thumb into her palm. As Hubby continued to watched, I then looked down at Wifey, and somewhat sheepishly requested a favor. "I want you to fuck me...fuck me in the ass...with your hand."

Not waiting for Wifey's verbal response, I poured some lube unto her hand, turned around, spread my legs, and pulled my butt cheeks apart. I held my breath, hoping Wifey would grant my request.

I exhaled when Wifey's finger easily slid all the way up my sperm lubricated anal canal and then sighed as she wiggled it around. Each time I wanted Wifey to insert another finger I encouraged her by pushing my ass back and forth in fucking a motion. By the time Wifey got her fourth finger into my ass, it was stretched wide-open. It felt so erotic to have Wifey do this to me.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers