Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Hubby had now come up to my side and was jacking my cock as Wifey fucked my ass with her four fingers. We were in rhythm once, again.

As I felt my orgasm approaching, I began groaning loudly. Wifey sensed my orgasm was near and began fucking my sucking ass faster, harder, and deeper. Hubby followed her cue and stroked my hard cock more rapidly.

Hubby and Wifey drove me insane from the force and pressure of their hands. "Oh, god yes," I cried out. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my asshole. Make me cum! Jack it!"

I was within seconds of cumming, when Wifey surprised me. She twisted her fingers deep into my asshole as if she was trying to penetrate my ass with her whole hand! I began letting out a continuous loud groan and grunt. I just knew she wasn't going to stop, until she had her whole hand up my ass.

When Wifey pushed her little fist against my distended anus, I arched my back, and spread my bent legs even further apart. When she pushed a second time, my anus stretched open just wide enough for her hand to pass through my sphincter into my horny rectum. I saw stars. My body shuddered and then tightened. Hubby put his free hand on my shoulder to steady me as a primal scream rose out of me.

My third orgasm of the night had enveloped me. My anal muscles, with a vise-like grip, locked Wifey's small fist inside my rectum as violent orgasmic spasms began racking me.

Not soon enough, sperm began shooting wildly from my cock as my head tossed back and forth in pure ecstasy. Each shot arced several yards into the now empty motel room, showering the carpet with immeasurable amounts of sperm as Hubby relentlessly pumped it out.

When my orgasms finally subsided, I hollered out, again, as Wifey pulled her exhausted hand from my exhausted ass. Letting go of her fist was so emotionally painful, that I immediately began to slump down. Hubby grabbed me with both hands this time, to steady me.

About fifteen minutes later, a guy walked into our room. He paused to take in scene.

Wifey was sitting on the bed, legs spread with her wet pussy open for all to see. I was lying on my stomach by her gently massaging my swollen, red-rimmed butt hole. Hubby was standing next to us, rubbing his sore balls. In addition, to all that, the room smelled strongly of male cum and female pussy.

"Are you guys into doing something?"

"No!" we replied in unison. Hubby locked the door as the disappointed man left and then joined us on the bed to recuperate.

I smiled as I remembered the first time a finger went up my ass. I had cum immediately in her girlfriend's pussy. I was so dejected. "You are still a man," one of the women cooed. Yea, I was still a man I thought. A man who had just had the greatest orgasm of his life to date.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers