Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 09

Story Info
Valentine's Day was awesome.
8.2k words
4.81
35.3k
14
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

I had a couple of days off over Thanksgiving weekend last year and, since, I had no relatives to chauffeur around; I had lots of free time. I hit the couch and watched the prerequisite football games, some movies, and got plenty of rest. By the third day, I had to get out.

Being horny, I elected to go an adult theater. I chose one that I had never visited. Although not initially, I was very glad I had chosen this place.

On my first visit, I fucked a remarkable shemale. That was a first for me. She created a fire in me that has yet, to be dampened.

On my first visit, I went to the back of the theater, and stood in a dark corner. I wanted to observe what was going inside the theater, if anything, before sitting down.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark setting, I was able to make out a few groups of men up front by the big screen. They appeared to be just standing around - waiting for something to happen, like me.

A couple of minutes later, I saw what appeared to be a blonde haired female enter the theater. She apparently had been here before because she went right to a specific spot, opposite my location.

Her spot was hazily illuminated by a dull green exit sign above a door and by the dim, LED step lights that were spaced around the back of the theater.

I wanted to see what she looked like, so I casually sauntered toward her. As I got closer, I could see that she was leaning forward, looking out into the theater. Her elbows were resting on the railing that, also, ran around the back of theater.

When I got within ten feet of her, I stopped, and rested against the back wall. I was almost directly behind her.

From this distance, there was enough light, although diffuse, to highlight her shapely, smooth-looking calves. As I admired her legs and wondered what her little skirt hid, a large, middle-aged man walked up to her. They began conversing in a friendly manner.

After they had talked for a few minutes, the man stepped back and lifted the hem of the blonde's mini, exposing her round, naked cheeks. Like I, he stared at the remarkable, shapely ass before he laid the hem on the small of her back.

Wanting to see more, again, like me, he grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. The man then leaned down to look. I imagined that her asshole winked at him as he inspected her asshole.

When the blonde looked back at him, he let go of her butt cheeks, unzipped his pants, and pulled out a big, semi-erect cock. Then he grabbed a tube of lube out his pants pocket, and began squeezing the contents onto his free hand and cock.

The blonde's eyes initially clenched shut when he inserted his stubby forefinger into her anus, but as he began worming his finger up her poop shoot, she opened her eyes and started wiggling her hot ass as if trying to drive his finger deeper.

Encouraged, the man inserted another finger into her ass, which in turn encouraged the blonde to up the intensity of the public, anal, finger-fuck by humping his fingers.

The man finger-fucked her ass extensively as he stroked his jutting cock hard. The scene was so hot I grabbed my balls.

When the man felt they were both prepared, he positioned himself between her legs, placed one hand on her shoulder, and attempted to guide his cock into her anus. Unfortunately for him, he failed to penetrate her.

After the second attempt failed, the blonde took control. She coolly reached behind her and grasped his hard cock and, while she stroked his shaft, she slowly eased the big cockhead into her anus.

The blonde immediately began softly moaning as the big cockhead forced her little anus to open wide. Curious to see the man's reaction, I looked his face. His eyes were squinted shut and his lips were pursed. I think you could say he was in rapture.

Soon, most of his thick shaft was completely out of sight, buried deep in the blonde's rectum. As you can imagine, it was a real turn on to see her anus stretched tightly around the thick shaft.

I unzipped my pants, pulled out my semi-hard cock, and began to stroke it. Almost instantly, I felt pre-cum ooze out my cockhead. If this kept up, 'things' would be over for me before they even began.

When the big cock was finally all the way up her ass, the blonde placed a hand on the railing to brace herself and then began to undulate her hips. Assuming her ass was now accustomed to his big cock; the man grasped her hips firmly, and began to fuck her.

As the blonde's other free hand descended to her groin, I stepped up to her side. I wanted to watch his big cock fuck her asshole.

After a couple of minutes plunging his cock in and out of her ass, the man looked over me and then down at my full-blown erection. To my surprise, the man pulled his cock all the way out of her dilated asshole and motioned for me to take a turn.

I mouthed 'thanks' to the man, stepped behind the blonde, and placed my cockhead against the blonde's swollen anus. I really did not have to push forward, because the blonde pushed back. She wanted hard cock up her horny ass.

The blonde and I grunted when we felt 'the pop' of my hard cock passing through her ass ring. I could even feel the insides of her thighs trembling as I slowly kept pushing forward, burying more and more of my fat cock up her warm and cozy ass.

When I bottomed out, I began to fuck her ass slowly. Her rectum clenched my hard cock like a well-fitting glove and I wanted to thoroughly enjoy the sensation. I was no hurry to cum. In fact, I leaned back and watched my shaft go in and out of her sexy, stretched asshole.

The blonde seemed to enjoy the easy pace. We got into a good fuck rhythm. Her ass squeezed me when I pulled out and sucked me back in when I pushed back.

"Shit, your ass feels so fuckin' good," I growled as my balls pressed against her cheeks.

"I'll bet it does," she whispered as she turned her head back to look at me for the first time.

With her eyes on me, I now began to fuck her ass in earnest. Sweat began rolling down my back as I drove my cock up and down her anal canal, while lewdly pumping her ass.

The blonde began sweating, too. She was really working her ass. Her sexuality and sensuality was simply amazing.

After about one-hundred good strokes, I reluctantly turned the blonde's ass back over to the middle-aged man. We continued to swap her sweaty ass back and forth for quite awhile, as several men watched our two-man gangbang.

One man managed to squat in front of the blonde as she was being butt-fucked. He grabbed her thighs to steady himself and then began moving his head around her genitals. From the look on her face, she seemed to enjoy the oral attention, almost more than the butt fucking.

The middle-aged man came first, but before he did, he pulled most of his cock out of her, leaving just his cockhead in, and then told her to squeeze hard. When she did, he grabbed the base of his thick cock, arched his back, and began rapidly jacking himself off into her ass.

As he pummeled his cock, his fist smacked her ass continuously, causing her hips to smash into the face of the man at her groin. Although I could not see his face, I could see his eyes were as big as saucers.

About a minute later, the middle-aged man began cumming. I could tell from his grunts and groans that he was unloading every last drop of his semen into her hot ass.

By the time the man disengaged from her ass, I was more than ready. I stepped quickly behind her. However, I didn't want to feel his sperm in her ass, so I attempted to slide my cock into her pussy.

After a couple of attempts at trying to push my cock into her pussy, I reached down to feel for her cunt. To my surprise, I felt a very large saliva slickened scrotum. Unexplainably, I paused, patted her ass, and headed for the door.

A few months later, I went back to the huge theater. I had decided I was going to have a coming out party.

I arrived at the theater about 8 PM on a February Friday night. I will always remember the date because it was Valentine's Day.

As I entered the dark theater and, although, I could not see that well, I could tell there were about thirty-forty people already there. Most of the folks were down front where the action always seemed to be.

Not wanting any attention just yet, I found an empty section of seats in the back. I could complete my preparations - unobserved.

I quickly removed my clothes and placed them on a chair. Then I paused for a minute to enjoy the thrill of standing in the huge, dark theater completely naked, hairless from the neck down. The cool darkness seemed to envelope my white body. My delight caused me to shiver.

For what I was about to do - I'd had better be prepared. I opened my lube tube and thoroughly greased my anus, externally and internally. Then I inserted and wiggled two fingers around in my ass to loosen it up.

The anal stimulation fattened my cock, made my balls swell, and caused a large dollop of precum to bubble out my piss hole. I caught it with a clean fingertip and then brought my fingertip to my mouth. I flicked my tongue out to taste it.

While savoring my sweet precum, I pulled out my new, lacy mesh, low rider panties. I thought the violet and blue color was very sexy.

My hands shook as I stepped into them. I had never down anything like this before, except in my wildest fantasies.

With these panties, all I had to do was bend-over and spread my feet and butt cheeks. All the men had to do was pull my panties down a bit or aside, slide their hard cocks into my greased, tight fuck hole, fuck it, and then flood my horny rectum with prolific amounts of hot cum.

I took a few deep breathes to relax my rapidly beating heart and then stepped boldly into the main aisle. Before proceeding to the front of the theatre, I paused for a second. I looked back and down, one more time to admire the way the sleek panties highlighted my round, muscular butt cheeks. The many years of hard gym work had been worthwhile I thought as I about about-faced and stepped forward.

As I walked to the front, I could see many shadowy figures moving around. When I got even closer, some of the figures stopped moving to look at me. Seconds later, several men surrounded me.

Many of the men were stroking their exposed, erect cocks while vying for position to get close to me. Those who were closest groped and squeezed my nipples, cock, balls, and ass cheeks. A couple of the men even complimented me on my provocative panties.

When I bent over to suck a nice looking, hard cock into my mouth, a tag team immediately formed behind me. My panties were partially pulled down and several hands spread my smooth, white cheeks, exposing my well-lubed anus.

My first man pushed his big, strong hand down on my back, bending me over even more. A second later, his large cockhead bulldozed through my anus. When I gasped, the man I was sucking pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. Neither man could be considered a gentle giant I thought as my eyes temporarily streamed tears.

The crowd grew around us grew dramatically. Everyone wanted to see the big cocks fuck my ass and mouth. No doubt, many of the men wanted to join in on my gangbang, too.

Eventually, my rectum loosened enough for the big man to insert his full length into me. He quickly took advantage and started to slam his big cock into my ass. Each time he plowed into me, his thighs slapped against my buttocks. The slapping sound echoed loudly in the huge theater. Everyone in the place knew someone was getting his or her ass reamed.

The big man's aggressive fucking caused him to cum quickly. When I felt him arch his back, he roughly grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and then pulled my ass back hard onto his throbbing cock. "Take it, bitch!" he muttered as his cock went from hard to rigid.

Seconds later, he was moaning and groaning in time with each giant spurt. His sperm flooded my rectum like a tidal wave hitting the beach. I felt the warm cum flow deep into my bowels.

When the man in my mouth saw the man in my ass cumming, he let go, too. Without warning, he pulled my face into his stomach and began shooting torrents of sperm down my throat. I counted five of them as his warm sperm rocketed down my throat and pooled inside my empty belly.

After he had emptied his balls, he let me give his cockhead a few quick slurps. I gratefully sucked out the few drops of sperm that remained in his still hard cock. When he walked off, my first man roughly jammed his softening cock into mouth. "Suck your shit off my cock!" he demanded.

The flavor of his cock remained on my tongue the rest of the night. My ass juice and his cum left a tangy semi-sweet and sour taste.

I could relate to both of these guys. Fucking or getting your cock sucked while surrounded by a crowd, although mostly men - there were two couples, was a real turn on. You could not help but hear the bystanders verbally encouraging you to cum quickly and/or see them stroking or rubbing their horny genitals. They wanted to see the next guy fuck my ass and cum and the next. It was showtime, baby!

My next man led me over to a smaller adjoining theater. As the crowd followed us, we passed a black couple. The female was standing in a corner in the dark corridor. Her chest was against the wall and her mini was hitched up to her waist. Her man was standing behind her with his jeans around his ankles. From the way his sexy, black toned ass was thrusting, it was obvious one of her holes was getting dicked.

No one bothered or interrupted them. Common sense etiquette 'allowed' watching, as long as you did not interfere and gave them 'breathing' room.

The smaller theater was about 25 rows deep. What made it a hit were the sofas in the back. That is where most of the fucking and gangbangs took place.

As soon as I plopped down on the sofa I was led to, I heard someone say, "Hold this bitch, while I fuck him." Almost immediately, my ankles were grasped, lifted high in the air, and then pulled back over my head.

While I waited on cushiony couch to be mounted, I looked up at the men around me. They were standing in front me, staring at my exposed, puckered, wet asshole, and stroking their stiff cocks. As I wondered how many cocks were going to fuck me, I noticed two couples watching behind the crowd of men.

All the hard cock around me, made my own cock twitch and my hairless balls contract. I reached down and felt the head of my penis. I was thrilled to find it completely covered with precum. The precum was just oozing out and down my shaft. For the second time tonight, I dipped a fingertip into my sweet precum and then sucked it off my fingertip as the men watched.

When I stuck a finger into my asshole to keep it loose, my second man stepped forward. He mounted me as if I was his fuck buddy.

My second man wasted little time in forcing his big tool up my ass. It hurt at first, but my well-fucked ass adjusted pretty quickly.

I got into the fuck because he fucked me slow. I relished the calm, methodical fuck in the midst of the chaos. I even arched my back to get the maximum effect of the large cockhead rubbing against my horny prostate.

Eventually, two men gave up waiting for my hot ass. They kneeled on the sofa, one on each side of my head, and took turns fucking my mouth before jerking their cocks off in my open mouth.

One of the men came a lot. I thought I had successfully swallowed all of his delicious cum, but no. When he pulled his hard cock out of mouth, he jacked another two spurts into my face. One of those cum shots ran into my left eye. That did not feel very good! It burned for a few minutes.

The orgy continued to attract horny people. I could hear multiple thighs and balls slapping buttocks and cries of delight.

At some point, I noticed a guy right next to me. He was on his knees, on the couch, also being fucked up the ass. To my amusement, he had been motioning me to suck his cock.

Since his cock was hard and attractive, I was happy to oblige. I leaned over and began licking and sucking the precum off his oozing cockhead.

His pleasure was short lived. About the fourth time I took his shaft deep down my throat, he quickly pulled back, and erupted into my mouth like a volcano. No wonder he wanted relief. I swallowed two huge loads of his salty and creamy sperm.

As soon as he had emptied his sperm laden balls, he quickly disengaged from my mouth and the man in his ass and left. Another cum and run, I thought. You see that quite often. At least he thanked me. He told me, "You suck better than my wife!"

When my second man began to fuck me hard, I wrapped my arms around him and dug my hands into butt cheeks. In a flash, I felt him tense up.

He rammed his cock deep inside me a couple of more times before he began shooting his hot sperm into me. His cock spurted into several times.

When he finally dismounted, his semen ran out my open ass and down my inner thighs onto the sofa cushion. I attempted to sit-up, but I could not. I was held down.

I did manage to raise my head for a second. I saw another man preparing to mount me, and more in line behind him.

Before I could even think, another hard cock appeared in front of my face. I was told to make an 'O' with my mouth and get ready to swallow because "I'm gonna fill your belly!" I didn't get a chance to taste him because he came deep down my throat.

I was glad I was not in a hurry. I enjoyed the attention and the pleasure of the men. They wanted my young, white ass and my mouth tonight.

I sucked cock after cock and swallowed load after load as the men banged my ass, and unloaded in it, too. Some of the men even came back for seconds!

After about the fourth or fifth man, my asshole was pretty loose and sloppy. The initial penetrations were no longer uncomfortable. In fact, I could have easily taken them all on anally and enjoyed it.

I don't know where it ended or how long we went at it, but when the men finished with me, I was a sweaty, sloppy mess. I not only had sperm breath, but sperm was all over my face, genitals, the inside of my thighs, and oozing out my anus and down my ass crack.

After the last man walked away, I rested for a few minutes before I managed to stand-up on my trembling legs. I barely got my panties back on before a big, fat man pulled them down. That was the last time I saw them.

The fat man physically turned me around and forcefully slid my legs apart - so far that I had to touch the floor with both hands to keep my balance. Alarmed, I looked between my legs and saw about a seven-inch, beer can thick, black cock jutting out his pants.

The girth of the fat man's cock was considerable. His cock was certainly the largest in diameter I had seen tonight. I wasn't the only one impressed. I heard a black man, who was watching with his girlfriend say, "God, I have to see this."

When the fat man's large purple-colored cockhead opened my pink, distended anus, he paused for a second, perhaps, to amuse the black couple before he pushed his black stump all the way up my sperm soaked rectum. I practically gripped the flat floor to brace myself as the monster snaked up my ass.

Luckily, I was loosened up because the fat man was certainly not concerned about me. I am sure my loud groans were music to his ears as he looked down at his thick shaft sticking straight into my bulging sphincter.

The large cock's intrusion into my now hypersensitive bowels caused me to involuntarily want to shit it out. Instead, and in front of the couple, I felt large gobs of sperm uncontrollably fart out my ass. Although my face glowed red with embarrassment, I was far more concerned about my ass being able handle the fat man's beer can cock.

As you can imagine, the fat man took his pleasure quickly and brutally. I could only stare at the filthy floor and continue to brace myself as he effortlessly pulled my ass back and forth over his beer can cock.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers