Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Although the fat man would occasionally pause for effect, I had no relief. He would let go of my hips, reach under my chest, grab a nipple in each hand, and then mercilessly pinch and twist them.

My reaction to the pain caused me to buck and grind my ass wildly on his cock. I felt like an animal, although, it was the fat man who was grunting like a pig.

Not soon enough, the fat man's movements told me he was close to climaxing. He began panting even more loudly and his big, sweaty belly began comically bouncing up and down on my bare buttocks.

The fat man's excitement grew even more when he reached the brink of his climax. Not only did his powerful strokes quicken into my wide-open asshole, he began slamming into my ass as deep as possible, before pulling completely out.

Even though the fat man's onslaught was relentless, I felt like I was being fucked for the first time this evening. The beads of perspiration popping up on my forehead were all the confirmation I needed.

Suddenly, the fat man roared as his semen exploded out of his huge nuts. Startled from the initial release of his gigantic ejaculation, I jumped, but into his arms.

The fat man was waiting for me. He theatrically lifted me up, off my feet, and then pulled me backwards, against his body. Then he arched his back, to ensure his spurting beer can cock would be wedged as deeply as possible in my rectum. It was.

I gasped as my ass slid over the base of his shooting cock. I was literally impaled. I looked down at my stomach thinking I would see his huge cockhead indented against my abdomen, but all I saw were my feet dangling limply beneath me and long precum strings hanging from my cockhead.

As the fat man emptied himself into me, I could feel his cum flooding into my intestines. It made me feel slightly nauseous. His sperm seemed to be entering my stomach - from my ass.

I was temporarily relieved when the fat man set me down. My lungs were able to expand. However, when his penis slipped out of my gaping asshole, all the trapped air inside my bowels began expelling.

Panic instantly set in. I wanted to get away. I took a wobbly step forward, but before I could complete my step, I felt a large gob of cum squirt out my anus. I froze as I heard it splat on the floor. I quickly put my hand over my anus. I had forgotten that taking a step would cause my guts to contract and, thus expel through my conveniently open anus, anything 'in there'.

I felt like I a real pig and assumed that anybody watching me right now would be cracking up. I hesitantly looked around. Sure enough, the black couple who had watched the fat man fuck me were still standing close by. You could say that they had stoic expressions on their faces.

When I saw the fat man reach out to hug me, I shucked his arms away and took a few more steps forward. I stopped about two feet from the black couple. I put my hands on hips and breathed deeply.

The young black girl looked at me hesitantly as I caught my breath. Her boyfriend coaxed her on. "Go ahead, sweetheart," he coached her. "Ask him to do you."

Do you. I wasn't sure what that meant.

The boyfriend then gently pushed his girl closer, until she was standing right in front of me. After a slight pause, she reluctantly pulled her tights down, reached between her legs, and spread her hairless, black pussy lips. Her smooth pussy looked enticing.

I squatted down, placed my hands on her waist, and pulled her pussy to my face for a closer look. I immediately saw white cum seeping out onto her black fingers. I also noticed her labia were swollen.

The couple had obviously just fucked and she had been pumped full of cum. Then it dawned on me.

This was same black couple we all had seen fucking earlier in the small theater. Now they wanted to me clean up her pussy by sucking all his jism out of her. Since they were brave enough to ask - I decided to do it.

As I began to lick her juicy slit, she began to move her hips back and forth. When my wet tongue wiggled deeper into her cunt, she lowered herself so that her vaginal opening covered my mouth and began forcefully riding my face.

When I felt the load her boyfriend pumped in her begin to seep out, I smashed my lips against her wet, swollen cunt and greedily sucked it hard. His cum and her juices flowed right into my mouth. I was too busy sucking and swallowing to notice anything but my warm, thick, and sweet cocktail.

When the young girl began sighing and bucking wildly, I loosened my hands around her waist, and grabbed the bottom of her ass loose cheeks firmly. She even squirted as she came in my mouth. I am sure the finger that I had surreptitiously eased into her anus had something to do with that.

When she finished, I looked up at her and winked as I removed my finger from her clenching anus. Then I looked up at her boyfriend. He was holding her shuddering body with one hand and stroking his erection with the other. Still feeling piggy, I asked her, "Do you mind if I suck him?"

Before she could respond, I flashed her the finger I had massaged her poop shoot with before placing it in my mouth. I sucked it as I looked at her.

"Nnn....ooo," she shyly answered. I looked at him and he just looked back at me. I assumed that was a yes because we both knew he needed instant relief and she was not, yet, capable of giving it to him.

As his girlfriend looked on, I licked my lips and slowly moved my head forward, guiding my open mouth to his cock. When his cockhead entered my mouth, I took a deep breath, and gently took him deep down my throat. I was going to showing the girl how to give her man a good blowjob.

As I sucked his cock, the boyfriend eased one her firm, beautifully shaped, chocolate breasts out of her t-shirt and began lustfully sucking on the exposed puffy nipple. I noticed she took turns watching us suck.

I worked his cock in mouth quite awhile, before he informed me that he was about to shoot. Actually, I could tell by all the pre-cum I was swallowing.

"Uuummm," I moaned with his cock in mouth. I also nodded to let him know that I was ready for him to fill my mouth.

When I saw his balls tighten, I grabbed her hand, placed it on the base of his cock, and encouraged her with my hand, to pump it hard. She did.

I stretched my mouth as wide as I could and took gush after gush of his thick sperm. I swallowed his loads as if I was his loving girlfriend.

The couple did not linger. We exchanged smiles and some pleasantries and then we went our separate ways. I'll say this, for having just cum her boyfriend really unloaded. His girlfriend had a sweet pussy, too. Some of the fat man's cum still oozed out of my distended asshole as I shakily began walking back to my seat. When I arrived, I quickly sat down, put my head back, and immediately dozed off. I was exhausted.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a gray-haired lady. She was sitting a few rows away and appeared to be completely naked. She was sucking a cock. I watched for several minutes, before I decided to get in line with the men who were waiting to unload in her warm mouth.

By the time it was my turn, I had stroked my cock hard as a rock. I thought it looked magnificently suckable in its swollen state. The 'old' lady concurred by pursing her lips when I walked up to her. She then looked up at me and gave me a sweet smile before she opened her small mouth wide.

Soon, her facial cheeks were bulging and contracting as I pumped her mouth with my pre-cum oozing cockhead. Her tight mouth almost felt like a pussy whenever her cheeks and tongue contracted around my cockhead. I looked forward to feeding her all my sperm. My balls ached for release.

Unfortunately, the 'old' lady only sucked me for a couple minutes, before she pulled my cock out of her mouth and began speaking quietly to me.

"Mmm. You smell like cum, Honey. Did you get fucked tonight?" Smiling, she warned me, "Don't lie to me now."

My response was to grin awkwardly at her. I was tongued tied. The 'old' lady sensed my predicament and devilishly asked me more questions.

"Did they cum inside you? How many times were you fucked tonight?"

Not waiting for me to respond, the 'old' lady placed her hands on my hips, gently turned them, and then grabbed my ass cheeks. She then pulled my sperm crusted cheeks apart, and as she manage to wiggle a finger into my anus, she said, "You like it up that pretty ass, don't you?"

I could only sigh as my sphincter tightened around her little finger and, again, when she popped her finger out. I barely noticed the 'old' lady placing the same finger under her nose for a second.

"You have a lot of cum in you, Honey," she told me as she wiped her finger on my thigh. Then she said, "Will you cum in his ass for me?"

Wondering whom the 'old' lady was talking to, I turned my head and saw a man behind me nodding. He was accepting the anal invitation.

Not bothering to check with me or even look at me, the man spit a gob of saliva into his hand and then rubbed it all over his small, but hard cock.

As he prepared the 'old' lady prepared me. She re-positioned my hips, spread my cheeks open, and then sucked my cock back into her warm mouth.

Since he had a relatively small, thin cock, I did not mind it when he pushed his five inches all the way up my rectum in one motion. However, his aggressive hip thrust butted me forward, causing my cock to go right down the 'old' lady's throat. Her eyes got so comically big that I had to choke down a rude guffaw.

When the man began to fuck me, the 'old' lady released my ass cheeks, and began milking our ball sacks. It was obvious she wanted us to cum quickly. She probably was anxious to move onto the next strange cock and suck out another delicious sperm load.

Sensing her anxiousness, I over re-acted. I pushed my cock in deeper then what she was capable of handling. The 'old' lady gagged, again. This time her eyes teared and saliva ran out of her mouth. Although I mouthed 'sorry', she grabbed my shaft and only allowed my cockhead into her mouth.

The man in my swollen ass had no such problems. After a couple of minutes, he cried out, grabbed my shoulders, and pushed into me. I immediately felt his hot ejaculations. He grunted with each spurt. He grunted several times.

When he pulled out, I bent my head down to the 'old' lady's ear and asked her if she wanted to fuck. I wanted to get off and her little mouth could not suck me hard enough to get me off. To my surprise, she shook her head no. She told me that I was too big.

Disappointed, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and walked away. I have noticed that some women will not let you fuck them, if they know that you just got fucked in the ass. On the other hand, they love to watch and even encourage man-to-man action.

After I had cleared the crowd around us, I stopped, and turned around to see who would be next. A young black man walked up to her, dropped his pants, grabbed his hard cock, and mounted the 'old' lady as she slouched back in her seat. He fucked her hard.

When the young black man was ready to cum, he pulled out of the 'old' lady's pussy and showered her heavy hangers with several, powerful, massive sperm shots. Most likely, the young black man knew, from prior experience, that everyone wanted to see him shoot. He was right and right before I turned away; I saw one errant spurt hit her right between the eyes.

I chuckled and continued back to my seat, but I only had walked a few feet when out of nowhere; a tall blonde grabbed my hand. She looked so sexy in her mini, that I followed her right out a side door into the dimly lit parking lot, before I realized I was completely naked. It all happened so fast.

When the blonde turned around her, I immediately recognized her. She smiled warmly when she saw my recognition. Before I could react, she hugged me and then began kissing me. Her warm embrace and emotion felt so good, I surrendered my body to her.

At some point, I felt something hard pressing against my bare genitals. I lowered my hand so that I could reach underneath her short mini.

Her semi-erect shaft was long and large. It must have been about three inches in diameter. What really made Lucy's (I now knew her name) cock special was the big, mushroom-shaped cockhead. You could honestly say Lucy possessed a horse-cock.

Wanting to see more, I kneeled at Lucy's feet. My initial estimation was correct. Lucy's smooth thighs supported about nine inches of huge cock and a pair of plum-sized balls.

It was an awesome site, even in the semi-darkness. I just stared at the massive, male sex organ.

I am sure I seemed hypnotized as my face moved forward slowly. I wanted to wrap my mouth around the warm, rubbery cockhead, and make love to it with my mouth. I wanted to service Lucy as if she was my master. I wanted her to breed me.

I grasped Lucy's shaft, licked my lips, opened my mouth as wide as possible, and guided the behemoth cockhead in. Although I'd never put a chunk of food that large in my mouth, this was no time for manners.

As I fellated Lucy's huge, mushroom cockhead, I began to fondle Lucy's plump, smooth balls. They felt so heavy and full.

Lucy let me play with them for a couple of minutes before she grabbed her shaft and began making small circular motions with it. I quickly made an 'O' with my mouth to accommodate her. Slowly, the circles progressively widened and then began to include a small push deeper.

Once Lucy had her cock deep in my throat, she took hold of my hair and began to fuck my throat. Unfazed, I kept my mouth wide open and continued to breathe through my nose.

I was a skilled cocksucker. I could relax my throat and take a big cock all the way down my throat. I could also simulate gagging.

Gagging increased the pleasure of the throat fuck because of the constant stimulation of the throat muscles against the highly sensitive cockhead. Add copious lubrication from saliva and precum and you get one heck of a blowjob.

My prowess encouraged Lucy. She threw caution to the wind and fucked my tight throat with abandon.

Although half her cock was now impaling my throat with every thrust, I decided to heighten Lucy's pleasure. I reached around her buttocks and pulled her ass cheeks open. When my fingers found her puckered anus, they began to massage it.

Reacting to the anal stimulation, Lucy pushed the remainder of her thick cock down my throat. I was now able to feel my lips on her smooth pubes every time she thrust into my throat.

Eventually, my mouth and lips were stretched to exhaustion by Lucy's big horse-cock. Thankfully, Lucy was quick to notice. She pulled out of my mouth and then gently slipped her hands under my armpits, pulled me up, and turned me around.

Apparently, Lucy had decided it was her turn to heighten my pleasure. She began massaging my erect nipples with her hands as her hips gently thrust her horse-cock up and down the crack of my ass. The stimulation caused waves of goose bumps to wash over me. My sphincter and balls throbbed in anticipation.

As soon as I heard, "Pull your ass cheeks apart, Honey, so I can get a good look," I immediately bent over, pushed my hips back, and spread my tight, muscled buttocks apart to give Lucy access.

I lustfully sighed an "Oh, yeah" and slowly stroked my hard cock as my ass was thoroughly lubed. However, my reaction quickly changed when the mushroom-headed cock slowly eased into me.

My sphincter muscles were stretched further than they had ever been stretched. I panicked and blurted out, "Don't go too far. Let me open up more. You're so big!"

"You can do it, baby. Keep pressing down. I want every inch inside you." She then grasped my hips more firmly, which helped me press down.

"That's it, Honey. Just a little more, babe, you got almost all of it." Although my breath was ragged, I appreciated her encouragement, even though she fed my ass more cock.

About a minute or so later, I heard, "Oh wow, Honey! You got my nine all the way up your tight little ass!" Lucy exclaimed. "Has it been fucked much?"

"A few times tonight..." I murmured. "I like it up the ass."

"How many cocks have been up it?"

"A few tonight."

"Do you cum when you get your ass-fucked?"

"Sometimes...when I want to..."

"Don't worry Honey. You took this alot easier than you think. Now just continue to relax so you can enjoy the fucking you are going to get!"

I took a deep breath and relaxed as Lucy suggested. I did my best to, anyway. The horse-cock had me stretched me open to the max.

"Hold on, Honey, I am going to re-lube us", Lucy said. When she pulled out I felt so much cool air rush into my ass that I placed my hand over my anus, attempting to determine how wide open I was. My cock throbbed as I placed two, then three, then fours into my gapping asshole. I could not believe it.

After Lucy re-entered me, she paused to let us both enjoy the sensation; however, my sphincter muscles did not get the message this time, they involuntarily spasmed, clenching and unclenching the firmly wedged shaft.

"Oh, yesss!" Lucy cried out. "Squeeze it as hard as you want, Honey!"

I nodded and then grunted loudly as I pushed myself back onto her. I then began bucking up and down like a slut in heat.

"Take your time, Honey," Lucy calmly told me. "My cock isn't going anywhere."

This time my sphincters relaxed as Lucy began to slide her horse-cock back and forth and up and down in my grossly expanded anal canal. My legs trembled whenever she went deep.

It had probably taken us the better part of five minutes to work the entire horse-cock up into my rectum - and past it. The huge cockhead was definitely in my colon.

"Can you feel how deep I am?" Lucy cheerfully asked as her plum-sized nuts pressed against my cheeks. Although I could not see her eyes, I could tell they were sparkling. I also knew that the corners of her demure mouth were in-concert with her eyes.

"You're all the way inside me. Very deep...very big and hard." My voice was so low and guttural that I almost didn't recognize it.

"Yes honey! Just lean against the car and relax!"

As Lucy began to pump me, again, I raised up, looked back, and then down. I wanted to see the thick shaft driving into me. I was slowly but surely beginning to really enjoy the feeling of this nine-inch monster sliding in and out of me!

When my neck strain became too much, I turned around, bent back over, and began to squeeze the huge invader against my prostate. I also reached through my legs and began to milk Lucy's balls with my right hand as I rubbed my cockhead with my left hand.

Within minutes, I was almost too aroused to be able to think straight. I felt euphoric. I was experiencing mind-boggling impalement and I had gratefully surrendered to it. I would be willing to be nothing more than Lucy's anal fuck toy. She could have me anytime she wanted and I would keep my ass ready for her...

My mind suddenly stopped spinning when Lucy said, "Ok, baby, I am going to make you cum." She then reached around me and swept my hand away.

When I felt her soft hand encompass my throbbing cock, it seemed to swell even larger. Every vein began to bulge as she stroked it.

A couple of minutes later, Lucy held her horse-cock deep in my bowels and quickened my masturbation. She had heard my breathing quicken and had felt my balls draw up and tighten.

Moments later, stars began to explode in my head as waves of thousands of electric tingles began running from my swollen, grape-sized prostate, up the length of my cock, and then engulfed my entire body.

My skin began to feel prickly from all the electricity that was being generated. I actually thought I should sweep 'them' off my skin. Before I could act, my giant reservoir of sperm uncorked like a champaign bottle. Instead of 'bubbly', I felt the equivalent of hot lava rocketing up my piss tube.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers