Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

The moment before my sperm exploded out of my cock and into the night, I pushed my ass back as far as I could on the horse cock and cried out, "Oh my God...I am cumming!"

"That's it Honey," Lucy crooned as she rapidly beat my meat, "give me all of it. Show me you love my cock up your sweet ass."

For a fleeting second I thought I would injure Lucy's cock because my body had stiffened like an iron rod. Fat chance I quickly decided.

Besides, I was the one who should be worried. My sperm was shooting out my piss hole so hard that I assumed it was being shredded!

When my orgasm finally slowed, I let out my breath and sighed deeply. I looked down at cockhead. It did not appear to be injured. My cock was still hard as a rock, too.

Lucy slowly and cautiously milked the last drops of sperm out of me. When she was finished, she let her thumb run over my sensitive cock head and smeared any cum that oozed out around it, while caressing my shoulders with her free hand.

Although I was still catching my breath and my head was still a bit dizzy, I heard Lucy say something like, "It's my turn Honey!" Her voice seemed a long ways off.

I quickly came back to reality when Lucy grabbed my waist and started to fuck me. I automatically wiggled my hips to adjust to the massive nine-inch monster going in and out of my guts.

"God, that feels fucking great", I gasped, as Lucy's massive cock slid up and down my ass like a plunger – stretching out my accommodating ass ring wide with every stroke.

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum, Honey, and after I've finished coming...and...if it's okay with you, I'd like to fuck you, again. I can cum several times..."

"Sure!" I panted. "Fuck me. Cum in my ass! I want you to breed me."

Spurred on, Lucy began working her cock in long strokes and ever-widening circles. At times, she would pull half her thickening horse-cock out, grab the base with her hand, and just twirl the mushroom-shaped cockhead around in my rectum. This friction caused my still recuperating prostate to send orgasmic currents, although weak, into my balls.

"I'm getting close, Honey," Lucy hoarsely whispered.

I agreed. I could feel Lucy's bloated cock swelling and hardening as she wildly ploughed into me. She no longer was capable of rhythmically fucking me.

When Lucy gripped my breasts and groaned loudly, my eyes clenched shut and I groaned in pleasure. I was feeling a familiar, warm, wet feeling in my rectum. Lucy was finally cumming in me.

As Lucy's powerful gushes of semen began to accumulate, my anal canal began making loud suctioning noises as her swollen monster continued to pump me. Then my guts even began to gurgle loudly when the overflow of sperm followed her cockhead into my colon on her final thrust.

When Lucy had finished cumming, she rested in me a couple of minutes before she withdrew her softening cock. A torrent of cum abruptly ran out my distended asshole when she unplugged me. I even pushed out more. I just couldn't hold all of it in me.

I had a lot of cum and trapped air in my bowels and it all wanted out and immediately. Since the girth of her horse-sized cock had dilated my asshole to about the same diameter as a silver dollar, it all came out - very easily.

Despite the wet, sloppy sounding noises coming from ass, Lucy turned me around, hugged me, and gave me a long, luscious kiss on the lips. She clenched me dearly for a couple of minutes.

When Lucy let go of me, she looked directly into my eyes and said, "I don't know what you did to me, but I sure hope we can do it again. That was the best orgasm I have ever had!"

Without waiting for me to respond, she asked in a less serious tone of voice, "You ready to be fucked, again, Honey? Do you wanna cum, again?"

I drew in a deep breath before trying to answer her. "That was fucking incredible!" I said with an appreciative grin. "I hope to see you up here again – and sometime soon...but I have to go now. I am all tired out. Thanks again Lucy. You were great. I want to see you, again!"

I then clasped her hands, hugged her, and left her my warmest smile before I headed back into the theater. Several hands glided over my slowly closing, slick anus before I got back to my seat. I put my clothes on and left.

When I got home, I opened a porn mag and jerked off to some babes taking it in the ass. Then I took a shower and went to sleep. I dreamed about Lucy.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers