Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

The next man had a much larger cock. It was probably about eight inches long. He buried his tool in Marna's sperm slickened rectum, too, but he fucked her ass good. Marna rewarded him by having an anal orgasm before he came.

By the time it was over, at least ten men had sodomized Marna's ass and some of them twice. In addition, Marna had probably swallowed more sperm than she thought possible. Therefore, it was no surprise when Marna burped loudly as Oscar and I walked up to her.

As Oscar guided Marna out of the theater, I picked up her clothes and fell in behind them. I couldn't help but stare at Marna's naked ass and think about the cocks that had just been up it and the cum that was still leaking out of her wet, distended asshole. As my cock began stiffening, Marna, as if on cue, looked back at me.

"Come on," Marna said, having read my mind. "Let's go clean up and get something to eat. I want you both to be strong enough to do me again later."

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers