Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers

Eve took her time lubing me and it felt good. When she finished, she tugged on my hips to get me to move closer to the edge of the bed.

When I moved back, I immediately felt the dildo directly in the center of my slick anus. "Are you ready, Honey?

When I did not respond, Eve spoke again, but more aggressively. "You ready to get your ass fucked?"

"Yes, yes," I laughingly muttered.

Using her right hand, Eve began sliding her big cock up and down my ass crack, while her left hand firmly gripped my left hip. When Eve found my anus, she pressed the big cock against my sphincter. I briefly resisted before giving way to the steady pressure Eve exerted.

As Eve's big cock began to expand my sphincters, Eve excitedly pushed into me a little too hard. I immediately felt a sharp pain radiating from my asshole. I twisted away from her and angrily hollered, "Stop!"

Not wanting to wreck the mood, I quickly regained my composure and calmly explained to Eve that she just couldn't push her ten-inch, black cock balls deep into my tight ass in one go. She could do that later - when my sphincter was more relaxed, but first, she had to go gently.

Eve quickly apologized and just as quickly, I smiled and said, "I want my sexy woman to fuck me, real good." I blew her a kiss and as I got back into position I added, "Please fuck me, Honey."

After I had relaxed, again, Eve's hips gently pushed into me a little at a time. When she got the head of the dildo into my ass, she stopped for a moment to let me get used to it. My Eve was a quick learner.

When I looked back at Eve, she was smiling from the satisfaction of seeing my asshole expand to accept the girth of her thick cock. Her smile reminded me that I always smiled, too, when I saw the woman's pink anus indent and then clench, as if that would stop, my invading cock.

When Eve saw me nod at her, she began to pump her hips. Each thrust took the dildo a little deeper into my rectum.

Although it had taken me a few minutes, my ass was now fully adjusted to the thick cock plunging in and out of it. My patience paid off because my pleasure grew with each thrust of her cock. Eve was fucking me with great determination.

Soon, I was moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat as Eve's hips rapidly and loudly slapped against my pert ass cheeks. My prostate throbbed unmercifully.

"Feel the same as when Oscar fucks your ass?" Eve breathlessly asked. "You're gonna be my bitch when I am through with you, Honey..."

Each time Eve buried the dildo in my stretched out hole, I could feel slight shudders of pleasure run through her. I looked back at her. The pleasure she was receiving was very evident on her face. When Eve shyly closed her eyes and dropped her head slightly, I glanced at her chest. Her nipples were as erect as my cock. I had to feel those puppies.

I reached behind me and then under her singlet and gently caressed the curved base of each breast. Her smooth, tight skin was luxurious to feel.

Working my way closer to her nipples, I began running the tip of my finger around the circular area of her areolas. Eve's thrusts up my ass noticeably slowed as she began to respond to the stimulation.

I did my best to avoid touching her nipples. I wanted to save them for last, because I knew her anticipation was building.

When I was ready to move to Eve's nipples, I quickly withdrew my hand, spit onto fingers, and reached back under her singlet. As my wet forefinger and thumb gently enveloped her left, rock hard nipple, I began to strum my thumb over it, trying to emulate a fluttering tongue.

After I had done the same to her right nipple, I gently began to squeeze, pull, and twist her left nipple. I think this brought Eve to the brink of orgasm. Her nipples were as sensitive as my prostrate.

Eve's tingling nipples made her grip my hips even tighter. She had also realized by now that the faster and harder she fucked me, the harder the harness rubbed her clit...

Just like an experienced butt-fucker, Eve used my hips to pull my ass down the full length of her big cock, before slamming it forward, making sure she got the maximum penetration. The beautiful, athletic, and sexy elementary school teacher, with her big, black cock, was now fucking me silly.

"Yeah, take my woman cock. You love being fucked don't ya, Baby. My big cock is gonna make you cum!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me," I gasped. My ass was on fire and throbbing.

As the black dildo continued to burst in and out of my asshole, Eve grabbed my hard cock with her little, delicate hand and began to stroke it. The sunlight from the window made her multi-ringed fingers look like lighted, Fourth of July sparklers as she beat my meat.

Moments later, I felt Eve reach around her thigh with her free hand and start thumbing her clit. That was all it took. She squirted against my legs and jerked the dildo all around in my ass as she convulsed; howling loudly.

Despite Eve's rampaging orgasm, she still managed to stroke my cock, keep the dildo in my ass, and finger herself while squirting all over. "What a woman," I thought, as I felt the warning tingle, welling up deep inside me.

The tingling that had started in my prostate and had quickly spread to my balls. I gasped out, "Don't stop, Eve. Don't stop!"

Thank goodness, Eve did not. She kept fucking me.

My climatic build up gained momentum, just like a tidal wave. There no was way I could stop it - even if I had wanted to.

As a blinding light swept over me, I began chanting, "Yes. Yes." I was hoping to encourage Eve not to stop and to let her know that I was almost there. Right! I was out of control.

Finally, with a loud cry of pleasure, my orgasmic onslaught began. I arched my back as my balls tightened and my gluteus muscles squeezed down hard on the dildo that was buried deep in my ass. My ass bucked and thrashed trying to force the large cock out, but there was no escape.

Then it hit me. My head involuntarily flew back and I hollered as my cum erupted out of my straining cockhead.

My eyes opened in time to see multiple jets of sperm, simultaneously in the air, as Eve continued to pump them out of me. I don't believe I had ever shot so much or so powerfully.

Although I could have begun to wind down and enjoy my post-orgasm 'high', I decided that was for another day. Eve had just given me something that I had always wanted and now, I would treat her to another orgasm.

I disengaged my swollen rectum from the dildo, turned around, grabbed Eve's shoulders, pushed her back onto the bed, swatted the dildo out of the way, and mounted her. My cock was still hard and being coated in cum, I easily penetrated her slick cunt.

I looked directly into Eve's dilated eyes and open mouth as I slammed my cock into her, but not for long. In just a few strokes, Eve began cumming. I continued to fuck her as her body bucked against me, until she stopped cumming.

My experience has always been that if you give a woman a clit orgasm and then immediately follow that up with a vaginal orgasm, she will never forget you. I made sure that day that Eve would never forget me, but I wasn't through with Eve just, yet.

Eve's sopping, wet pussy, made an ungodly sucking sound when I pulled my cock out. A sound couples relish, because it leaves no doubt as to what just happened.

I carefully climbed off Eve and moved to her side. She moaned slightly as I gently turned her limp body over. I then crawled behind her, spread her legs, and crawled up to her round ass. I paused to admire the symmetrical round cheeks, before I spread them wide with both thumbs. Eve's sweaty star was going to my desert.

I hardened and straightened my tongue and then pushed it easily into her dark, wet anus. As I began twirling it around, enjoying her moist bowels, all Eve could do was moan, bury her face in the pillow, and weakly thrust her hips into the bed. Eve was at my mercy and I was so hard it almost hurt.

"I've got something for you!" I murmured as I straddled her upper thighs. Under any other circumstances, Eve would have rolled her eyes at my silly comment, but at that moment, she gave a quiet moan.

We both knew this wasn't going to last very much longer. It is usually hard for Eve to be quiet during sex; during anal, it is nearly impossible. Her moans become louder and louder as my thrusts go deeper and deeper.

When my cock stiffened, I swabbed my cockhead with Eve's pussy juices, and eased the head into her thoroughly lubricated anus. I then grabbed my shaft and began to fist it.

As my pace quickened, my fist began pummeling Eve's cheeks because she kept trying to push her ass back onto me. She wanted more cock up her ass. I kept fisting, however. I knew this was the only way I could cum right now and I wanted to cum very badly.

In less than two minutes, my balls began to ache tremendously. Assured I was going to cum, I began to anticipate my second orgasm. I automatically knew that it was going to be even better than my first. Motivated, I stroked faster and faster.

When I was ready to explode, I jerked my cockhead out of Eve's ass for a second, and then before her anus closed, I pushed my shaft all the way up her ass. Even though Eve was now used to me being inside her ass, she still gasped.

Right after I buried it my cock hard in her, I began pumping jet after jet into her tight ass. Feeling my balls release was magnificent.

When my hot sperm flooded Eve's sweet ass, her body began to shudder. As her orgasm intensified, she let go with a long cry of pleasure that drowned out my moans.

With the last of my strength, I eased my semi-hard cock out and took a few seconds to enjoy the erotic sight of my cum dripping from her distended anus. I then collapsed on top of Eve, my face resting between her shoulder blades, and immediately fell asleep. I am not sure Eve even moved.

I awoke a couple of hours later to find that I had drooled all over Eve's neck. I sleepily wiped the drool off my lips and chin, shakily climbed off Eve, and then bent my head toward her face.

Eve's big brown eyes and smeared red lips sleepily smiled at me, before she lazily reached out for me. As we kissed, Eve gently wrapped her soft fingers around my painfully, hard cock, and gently began manipulating it.

When Eve broke our long kiss, she began to ever so slowly, move her mouth to my ear. I knew what was coming. Shivers ran up and down my spine as her hot breath get closer and closer to my ear.

When Eve placed her moist tongue in my ear, she used her free hand to caress my nipples. Her soft caresses almost made me jump out of my skin, but Eve held me firmly - and does to this very day.

When I had settled down - somewhat, Eve slowly and quietly whispered into my ear. "Be my man. I wanna be your woman...and your man."

My passion for Eve knew no bounds. That is all I can say. I am with Rachel now and she soothes my wounded heart, greatly.

#####

I met Rachel at Oscar's ABS. She is bisexual, too. We go gay now and again for the spice it adds to our sex life. What happened the other night at Oscar's ABS is a prime example.

When the fat, white cock poked through the gloryhole, Rachel started to stroke it, until it was fully erect. She then got down on her knees, clamped her lips around the cockhead, and pumped the shaft for a couple of minutes, until it pitched a massive load into her mouth.

When the grateful man withdrew his cock, a huge black cock took its place in the gloryhole. Turning her face to me, she opened her mouth so I could see the whole load of cum swirling around her tongue. Then she pointed to the black cock and jerked her hand as if she was stroking it. Rachel wanted me to jerk this man's load of cum right on top of the load she already held in her mouth.

As I jerked the huge black cock, I watched Rachel start to jerk off another cock that had popped through the other gloryhole on the opposite side of our booth. After just a few strokes, Rachel spit a small amount of cum onto the cock, to use as lube. Her cock came quickly after that.

With two loads of cum in her mouth, Rachel stood up, and bent over the black cock I was still jerking. She then dribbled a little cum onto the head of the black cock and motioned for me to suck it.

I began to do just that as Rachel got down on her knees, pulled my shorts down, and started to suck my semi-hard cock - with two loads of cum in her mouth. Feeling the other men's warm cum swooshing all over my cock as Rachel took me deep. That was a very enjoyable first for me!

Apparently, my stimulation made me suck better because the black cock I had in my mouth started to spurt, shortly after Rachel started sucking my cock. The black cock fired off five hard spurts of cum.

When Rachel noticed the black cock filling my mouth with cum, she put her head back and pointed to her mouth. I leaned over and let the black man's sperm flow right into her greedy mouth.

After Rachel had swallowed it all down, she let me suck her juicy tongue for a while, before she spit a gob of saliva and cum into her hand. She then bent over, massaged the gooey mess into and around her anus, looked back at me, and said, "Fill my ass up, Honey! I need your cock up my ass."

I immediately grabbed my hard shaft, stepped behind Rachel, and pushed my wet cockhead all the way up her ass. I stroked Rachel's ass while she rubbed her clit.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me," I told her.

"Yes, god, faster!"

Both of us came sixty seconds later. I loved stretching her ass as much as she loved it.

Rachel was just getting started. She straightened back up, pulled her sundress back down over her perky ass cheeks, grabbed my hand, and opened the door.

Rachel's next idea was to rent a private video room; however, the manager said they were all taken. As we stood in the hallway wondering what to next, we saw one of the private room doors ajar.

Rachel immediately went to the door, peaked in, and then went inside. I followed and was shocked when I entered the room.

There were about ten black people inside the room! I counted five males and five females. Rachel and I were immediately surrounded.

We couldn't be the guests of honor I kept thinking, we do not even know these people! Before I could think any more, a tall black woman, with a large cup in one hand, grabbed my hand with her free one, and took me to the back of the room.

"I want a clean white face to lick my black ass," she told me.

Before I could say, "WHAT!" she bent over, pulled her white granny panties down, and spread her flabby ass cheeks apart. Lord, her ass was big and wide!

I stood there looking in astonishment, but only for a moment. Someone pushed my face between her black cheeks and told me to, "Start lickin' Honey!"

Even though I only licked around her black asshole a couple of times, my saliva quickly tasted bitter. I pulled away, but the tall woman wasn't having that.

"Stick your tongue in my asshole." Several of her female friends chimed in, also.

I squashed my white face into her black ass and tried to force my soft tongue into her hard anus at least a dozen times. Apparently, a couple of minutes my slobbering all over her anus was good enough for her.

She stepped forward and without bothering to turn and look at me, grabbed a tissue from somewhere, and wiped her anal area dry. As I stood up, she pulled her granny panties back up over her big, flabby ass and smoothed her red summer dress down.

I had four more to go. Luckily, the next three women were really into it either. I quickly licked their ass holes.

The last woman had a firm, shapely ass. I could see myself fucking it. Her anus was very smooth and supple. I actually penetrated it with my whole tongue. The way she squirmed told me that she was anally experienced.

When she had had enough, she turned around, and stepped up to me. I was taken literally taken aback - this woman had a beautiful face. She had doe like eyes and very refined facial features.

I actually thought she was going to say something nice to me, since I really thought she had enjoyed her analingus. However, with a contemptuous smirk, she pointedly looked at my wet mouth. "I never thought a white man could suck an asshole so good," she told me. "Are all you so good?"

The other black women cackled and laughed at the pretty, black lady's remarks. However, I wasn't sure if she was really serious or just acting.

My confusion stemmed from what the pretty, black lady was doing as she condescendingly spoke to me. Her delicate, slim fingers were gently rubbing the bulge in my shorts and the wet spot. Her sweet ass had made my cock hard and the precum flow.

As the pretty black lady and I stood looking at each other, the tall black lady grabbed my hand and led me to Ray. Before she stepped back, she said, "Thanks again for licking my dirty, little, black asshole clean...white boy." More cackles and laughter arose from the women's group.

Ray had his very black and thick cock hanging down out of his trousers. It was flaccid and at least six inches long.

"So white boy...why don't you get my cock wet so I can fuck your girlfriend? She's kind'a busy right now."

As I looked over and saw the other men standing around a kneeling Rachel, the tall woman pushed on my shoulders. Kneeling in front of Ray, I could now see and later Rachel would too, that his scrotum was also very large and charcoal-colored.

"Come on, suck it!" Ray said as he began to slap his semi-hard black cock against my mouth. "You know you wanna suck my big, fat, black cock don't you?"

As Ray held the base of his cock with one hand, he surreptitiously waved the women closer with his free hand. I guess Ray thought I wouldn't notice. I didn't care and began to lick his cockhead.

Knowing that that the stiffening cock in mouth was going to fuck Rachel didn't bother me, either. Rachel and I were here for sexual pleasure only. We would never see these people, again.

I erroneously assumed the men weren't really interested in me, except to humiliate me a little in front of the women by having me suck their cocks. The women obviously had had the same humiliation intentions. I would discover and very quickly that I was completely wrong about who wanted what.

I felt someone's hands on the waist of my shorts before they were roughly pulled down. Moments later, a male voice exclaimed, "Look. His candy ass looks just as sweet as the girl's does. We otta fuck his, too." Another male voice interjected, "Okay. It's my turn to get sucked."

As I gobbled cock, my eyes searched out the pretty woman's face. I wanted to see if she was watching.

Moments later, three of the men pulled me up and led me to the door. One of the men opened the door for me as someone patted my bare ass. When I turned to look who had patted me, I couldn't help but notice that the remaining black people were giving us dirty, knowing grins.

Rachel, now naked too, was the only one in the room who only gave us a quick glance. She was too busy reeling from Ray's middle finger. Rachel was trying to stand, with her feet spread, in front of a kneeling Ray, who was energetically finger-fucking her pussy.

As the three men in my group also turned to look back at the folks who were staying, we all heard Ray talking to Rachel. "You get any semen in you tonight? You got any cum in your pussy?"

When Rachel shook her head no, Ray stood up, and pushed down on Rachel's shoulders until she was forced to kneel in front of him, just like me. I turned away, but then turned back for last look.

Rachel's ponytailed, blond hair was now bobbing back and forth on Rays's hard, black cock. I glanced down at her butt. I and everyone else in the room could see her swollen labia protruding between her smooth legs. Just before I turned back, I saw the black woman lick her lips.

Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers