Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

"Where are we going?" I asked the men as we left the room.

"You'll see. We know a place where we can share your ass."

I instinctively reached behind me and felt my dry anus. One of the men saw me and said not to worry. "We brought plenty of lube for our big cocks."

Walking thru Oscar's place buck-naked, completely shaved, and with three black men - if only for a few feet made a little skittish. I certainly hoped Oscar wasn't around tonight.

They led me down a hallway to a door, which opened into a large open area behind theater movie screen. Someone thoughtfully, had placed two huge sofas in the middle of the room.

The reality of my situation finally hit home. All three of the men wanted to fuck in the ass! My heart was in my throat as we walked over to the couches. I am not sure what I had been thinking.

As I kicked off my sandals, the three men began fumbling with belts and zippers. None of their cocks was anywhere near hard when they dropped their pants, so I did what any good cocksucker would do. I knelt down, opened my mouth, and groaned, as the first large cock filled it.

When I began to make loud, slurping noises, my man moaned, and began rocking his hips. "Suck it good," he said as he grabbed my head and began to pull it up and down his shaft. "Suck it...yeaaahhh, stroke it...squeeze my balls."

When I reached out and cupped his large, hairless sack, his nuts felt plump and ripe and that was before even I began to milk them! Mine seemed puny by comparison.

"That's right, squeeze my balls...pull 'em hard... Yeah! Keep suckin'... Come on, suck that cock!"

As I swallowed his cock, one of the other two men gently raised my hips up, but kept me bent over. Then they take turns inserting their greasy fingers in me, opening me up, and lubing me internally.

When they were through, one of the men, grabbed my ass cheeks, spread them open, and asked, "What you waiting for? Time to fuck some white booty!"

Who would go first I thought as I looked at their cocks. The biggest was about eleven inches. One was coke-can-cock-fat and the last a combination of the two, although a bit shorter and not quite as thick.

The man in my mouth, a bit shorter and as quite as thick, muttered something, then pulled his cock out, and walked behind me. Each of his partners grabbed an ass cheek and spread it, widening my hole for his big, hard black cock.

"Lemme feel you're ass," he said as he put his finger between my cheeks. When he found my anus, he quickly pushed his finger inside me. I groaned loudly as he waggled it around in me before pulling it out.

"Yeah, you're plenty lubed. Keep that girly ass spread for me."

He rubbed his cockhead around my slick anus while before pushing it in. I let out a moan, because he was so big. Then I let out another moan as his cockhead pushed further into me.

"Damn...this white booty is tight," he grunted.

I held onto one of the men's arms to brace myself as the cock in my ass pushed in deeper while watching the remaining man stroke his big, black cock hard. He then stepped closer and pushed his hips forward.

I had to open really wide to avoid raking his cock with my teeth. His cock was the shortest of the three, maybe eight inches, but the man was stocky, and so was his cock.

The man in my ass was pumping his cock back and forth as if he was in a hurry. He was a fast fucker. His smooth groin slapped against my ass rapidly. Every once in awhile he would bury his cock in my ass, balls deep, making me gasp as my anus stretched wide around the base of his cock.

This was all about fucking and getting off. He just kept quickening his pace, thrusting into me as fast as he could. He wanted his release and then to leave, fast! Regardless, I was delighted with the good fucking I was getting. The nerve endings in my prostrate felt electrically charged.

The short man, tried to hold my head still, but couldn't. I did my best to suck on him, but it was a lost cause. He stepped next to the third man and slowly jerked himself as he watched me got reamed.

No longer able to support myself, against the second man, I bent forward at the waist, until my fingertips touched the floor. Then using the floor as support, I pushed my ass back onto to the cock.

The little extra effort paid off. I now felt every vein and ridge on his long cock as it slid back and forth against my tight sphincters. It felt great in my aching to be fucked ass.

I rode his throbbing cock without mercy. He was lucky he had low hanging balls. If he hadn't - his nuts probably would have been smashed between my ass and groin. Ouch!

I was still pumping hard when the first man shot into me and I continued to pump even after he pulled out. I was so fired up that I did not realize my ass was absent cock. I still felt it inside me even though it was not there.

When the first man finished, he stepped back, and the short man stepped up. When he grabbed my hips, he asked, "Is this the first time you've had black cock in your ass?"

I innocently nodded yes.

"I promise you...you won't want anything else after we're through fucking your little white ass!" Then with emphasis, he thrust forward.

My eyes bulged out and I said, "Oh fuck!" as his thick ramrod plunged easily up my stretched out and semen slickened hole. In just one stroke, over two-thirds of his fat, eight inches were inside me.

When he pulled back and unhesitatingly pushed forward, again, he was completely inside of me. My ass had swallowed his whole cock on his second stroke.

'Stocky' did not waste any time, either. He gripped my hips with his strong, rough hands and began slamming his fat cock into my cum-soaked asshole. He hammered my ass like a pneumatic machine.

I continually moaned from the rough fucking I was getting. The short man's thick cockhead was thoroughly stimulating my prostrate. I could feel my precum begin to ooze out my cockhead as the erotic sounds of anal copulation filled the room.

Men or women would have dropped their hands between their legs had if they had heard the rhythmic and loud slapping of hips against butt cheeks; the wet, squishy sound of a fat cock plunging in and out of my cum-soaked rectum; and the rasp of our heavy breathing and moaning. It was not necessary to visualize what was happening. The sounds were that descriptive.

A few minutes later, without warning, the short man grunted, "Fuck that feels good!" as his heavy black balls began spewing sperm. The other two men chuckled at his exclamation. Unlike the first man, he hardly moved as his cock jerked in my ass. I enjoyed feeling his warm cum spurting inside me and then spreading out in my intestines.

When he pulled out of me, some of his cum farted out of my gaping ass. I felt even more embarrassed a second later when I heard it plop loudly on the floor.

I awkwardly looked up to see if the other two men had witnessed the cum shooting out of my ass. I instantly realized they had when I saw them looking at the floor.

As the second man grabbed a tissue from his pants pocket to clean himself, the third man, who was sitting on the couch, beckoned me. First, he grabbed his huge, erect cock by the base and wagged it at me. It looked like some sort of unwieldy truncheon. When I kept staring at his cock, he said, "Come sit on this, you must be getting tired from bending over."

He was right. I was tired of bending at the waist. I walked over to him and kneeled over his lap, so that my ass was directly over his giant, black cock. This man had one of the longest cocks I had ever seen.

As I slowly squatted down, the broad head of his cock penetrated my anal ring and slipped right inside. Despite having been loosened, my eyes popped open, and I swallowed hard before saying, "Fuck!"

"Stop! Don't move. I'll be okay in a second, just don't move." I squeezed my eyes shut and found out that this was actually true. I took a deep breath and relaxed more. The sharpness of the pain was gone, leaving a sense of fullness and the oddest feeling in my rear.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Did I hurt you? You are so fucking tight." After he said that, he squeezed my ass cheeks. To his credit actually sounded worried.

Experimentally, I pushed back again, this time gently. I winced as he sank in a little deeper, but it wasn't too bad. Funny, I'd been expecting searing agony, not this little bit of pain. It had hurt worse to lose my cherry.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay now. Let's keep going."

I released the weight of my body, which drove his cock deeper into my ass. It felt like a large snake was it slowly traveling up inside me.

With a quick downward glance at his lap, I checked on my progress. I was still had about three inches to go before I could sit on his lap and I was still a little worried about having something this big in me.

I then took another deep breath and sank all the way down on it. After pausing a second, we both slowly began rocking into a fucking motion.

He surprised me when he pushed his head forward and began sucking on my erect nipples with his thick lips. I leaned my head back and rolled my hips around the monster cock in my bowels, enjoying all the wonderful sensations. I was completely relaxed. My ass had opened up like never before. The triple taboo of being fucked in the ass by a man, a black man, and in public was getting me hot. I put my left hand on his leg for support, and began stroking my cock with my right. Since this was the last cock, I definitely wanted to cum while my ass was full.

The need to have him slide into my ass was getting more intense. I pushed backwards, hard. Taking my cue, the black man closed his eyes and thrust up harder. We groaned with pleasure.

We did this for several minutes until he changed positions. He rolled me off his lap onto my stomach, spread my legs, and mounted me.

Soon, the slap of his belly against my butt as his cock pounded my ass, echoed over the sounds of my panting and gasping. My fingers had a little trouble masturbating my hard cock because my body was drenched in sweat and I was literally bouncing in anticipation of release. Nothing was going to stop from cumming, though. I was enjoying my ride that much.

My orgasm started in my ass, radiated out to my balls, and that pushed me over the edge. It was so powerful that I lost control of myself. I felt my cock spasm quickly and then several jets of cum began erupting out of my cockhead as I hollered loudly.

One of the black men, fearful that there might be undercover vice around clamped his hand over my big mouth. Nevertheless, I continued to cum hard. My whole body quivered with excitement.

Was part of my excitement the realization I may never be satisfied any other way, again? I wasn't sure.

Knowing his own release was imminent; he grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them so he and his two friends could watch his cock slide in and out of my little hole. I deliberately squeezed my ass down on his cock to make it tighter.

When I felt his cock begin to swell up, I knew he was there. I bucked back to meet his every stroke as his balls slapped my ass. When he pushed in really hard, I knew I was about to receive more cum in my ass. I just kept contracting my ass muscles on the monster, goading him to cum, until I heard "I'm going to cum!" Then he went wild fucking my asshole.

Right before he came, his hands gripped my ass cheeks even tighter as he thrust as deep and hard as he could. It felt like Terri's enema clip had been released as his cock began spurting hot cum. I could feel the heat travel up into me and coat my insides as he came.

After his orgasm had subsided, he began to pull out of me, but my clenching rectum did not want to let go of his cock. Being impatient, he forcefully pulled out of me, which caused my ass to make loud, lewd suction noises that followed. My eyes closed as I winced from embarrassment. My ass wasn't through humiliating me. Moments later, all the trapped air in my stomach involuntarily released through my dilated asshole via a series of loud, spluttering fart noises. I wanted to disappear.

The three men laughed and then congratulated each other. As they walked away, one of the men instructed me to wait five minutes before leaving.

I rested a few minutes on the couch, before standing up. When I did, I could feel the cum slowly sliding out of my ass and begin to drip down my thighs as I slowly walked back to the room where I had last seen Rachel.

Cum continued to ooze out of my distended asshole every step of the way. I sighed with relief when I entered the room and saw Rachel asleep on the couch. I needed to fuck Rachel. I needed her loving embrace.

Thankfully, a big smile crossed Rachel's face when I woke her. Knowing that I wanted to know what happened; Rachel sleepily recounted her sex adventure.

Rachel said after I left, the women led her to the couch and had her get in the prone position. Then one of the women poured a large amount of Baby Oil all over her back and thighs while the other women massaged it in.

Rachel said her legs were slightly spread and the women began running their fingers along the insides of her thighs. Rachel said that sometimes the women's fingers would 'accidently' graze her pussy.

After a few minutes of tantalizing massage, Rachel said she was rolled over and more Baby Oil was poured all over her chest. Rachel said at least two pair of hands focused on her boobs.

While her boobs were squeezed and milked, her erect nipples were gently pulled and twisted. Rachel said the breast and back massages were very erotic, but what followed next was even better.

More Baby Oil was poured all over her smooth crotch and then magic was performed. She said while one finger expertly pressured her G-spot; a thumb strummed her clit, as another finger rubbed and tickled her rosebud. Eventually, a finger wormed its way up her ass and began to fuck her. That all this was happening as two women lovingly suckled her breasts.

Rachel said when her orgasms started - they did not stop. She had continuous orgasms, until she was too exhausted to cum. Rachel added that she thought she was going to pass out from the intensity.

After her orgasms had subsided, Rachel said a woman whispered in her ear, "Now it is your turn to satisfy one of us." Rachel laughed when she told me that, "After what I had just experienced, Honey, I would have agreed to anything!"

Rachel said that as she lay on her back, the pretty woman mounted her face, and the positioned her pussy right over Rachel's mouth. Rachel said she thought she was too lick it and when she opened her mouth to do so, an immediate gush of white semen ran straight out of the women's pussy, right into her mouth!

Rachel added that after the pretty black woman emptied herself, she proceeded to spread her man's sperm all over her face by rubbing her wet, yawning, black pussy back and forth on it.

Rachel said the black people left a few minutes after that and, since she was exhausted, she went to sleep. We both smiled when Rachel said she knew I would come back for her.

Rachel then asked me to describe my sexual adventure as she slid her hand in between my ass cheeks and massaged my wet, sticky anus. Rachel knew exactly how to stimulate me and I her. I smiled, again, as my cock began to grow.

"Were their cocks really big Honey? Did they make suck their big, black cocks to get them hard...so they could fuck your ass?"

When Rachel said, "I bet they came quick and a lot in your tight ass," she gently inserted a finger into my sore anus and wiggled it around searching for sperm. I sighed in response as a little precum oozed out of my cockhead.

"Will you fuck me in the ass, Honey? Don't lube me. Just take me...now!" Without waiting for me to respond, Rachel then rolled onto her stomach, reached behind her back, and parted her smooth ass cheeks.

I looked at her little asshole and then down at my swollen cock. This is going to be rough I thought as I began to mount her.

Rachel groaned when I pushed against her anus and as it began to open, Rachel placed both her hands against the sofa arm, and shoved herself back and down the length of cock. Rachel knew that there were few better sensations for a man then feeling his hard cock go right up a tight, warm ass, in one motion. As a recipient, Rachel loved that sensation, too.

I bottomed in Rachel's buttery poop chute just as my balls hit her smooth cheeks. For a second I thought I'd hurt her, but when she looked back at me with a broad grin spread across her face, I was no longer concerned.

"Okay, Honey...fucking....take....me!"

Not having to be told more than twice, I put both hands on Rachel's shoulders, grabbed them tight, and then pushed her forward. I waited 'til I was almost all the way out of her before slamming back inside her. This is how it went...well...almost.

Rachel loves to talk dirty while I fuck her ass. It is simply amazing to hear how nasty her pretty, little mouth can get.

"Ohhhfuccck yesss" she moaned. "Fuck me harderrr... Oh, fuck me! Do it!" Rachel rasped. "Show me how those big nigger cocks fucked your little white ass. Show me how they fuck sluts."

"Are you ready to get your ass filled with cum, Baby? Huh?" I said as I lifted her almost off the couch with one particularly powerful thrust.

"OH GOD. YESSS! That's it. That's what I need. I can feel you right up against my belly! Fuck me good!"

Her glorious ass-cheeks bounced and jiggled as I brutally butt-fucked her. I did not slow down for at least ten minutes.

After pausing to catch her breath, Rachel went right back to it. "Yeah...fuck me like that...yeah...harder baby...harder...you can fucking do it harder...take me up my ass...ram it...make me scream...yeah...come on baby....hurt me with that big fat cock...fucking do it....slam me full of cock...make me shit...make me your whore...oh shit, that's so good."

I could feel Rachel's body shudder with mini-orgasms as I fucked her. I'd never seen a woman take it -- and want it -- like this. Finding a woman who looked this good, who was this anal, who liked it this hard and this deep...she was fucking perfect.

No matter how hard I rammed my cock into Rachel, she wanted it harder. The way her slim frame and tight butt took this kind of punishment, helped me unleash the beast. I grabbed her by the throat and held her throat in both hands as I slammed my cock into her farting asshole.

Then I grabbed Rachel's hair with one hand, and pulled her head back. She squealed, and then urged me on as she arched her back. I forced my cock even deeper into her.

As Rachel's body shook from my ramming, she locked her eyes onto mine and opened her mouth. I spit into it and she swallowed it. We did this several times.

At some point, I couldn't handle it anymore. Rachel's sexy butt was squeezing and humping my cock, as she kept talking so nasty.

"Look at me while I cum in you," I hollered at her. When Rachel looked back at me, I could easily have stopped fucking her, just to marvel at how pretty she looked, but I didn't. I slammed her ass a few more times, before I yelled, "I'm cumming...Baby!"

I married Rachel a few years ago. We now go to the parents and teachers conferences together...

No, we don't fool around that much anymore and we have curtailed anal. However, we do have our eye on a young, twenty-six year old beauty named Jeanie. She was Eve's sister.

Actually, we have more than an eye on her. Jeanie wants us to sponsor a gangbang for her.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers