Vegas to Denver Road Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
A cop catches Sherry with her mouth full.
2.5k words
3.53
19.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers

We were on a highway driving about 70 miles north of Las Vegas on a trip to Denver to see friends. We had left Vegas around 11AM after a pretty wild night, and Sherry was still feeling crazy and horny, so at some point she slid over on the bench seat of my rented Dodge and unzipped me.

I had my hand up her skirt and down her panties when the flashing lights appeared in the rear-view mirror. She quickly put me away and popped herself back into the seat belt before I was pulled over, and did a great job acting like she had just awoken from a nap, but according to the cop in the window, there had been a complaint and the damage was done.

Leave it to us to find the only RV driver on Earth that didn't want to look down into a car and see a half-naked woman giving a blowjob. To this day I have trouble believing that it actually happened.

They dragged us both out of the car on the side of the busy highway, and while I was not handcuffed, Sherry was and was quickly being read her rights as if she had just committed murder or something. It would have been comical had it not been so scary.

Sherry's face was still a bit wet from some pre-cum I guess I'd excreted. It had been on the right side of her face - I hadn't seen it when she sat up but it sure caught the color from the red and blue lights that were flashing over the patrol car even in the desert sunlight. I'd undone her bra at some point and not done it up, so her large breasts hung unevenly below her blouse which was also in a bit of disarray. She was clearly upset and embarrassed standing in handcuffs looking like that.

It was about 1:30 on a Tuesday - I remember the cop pointing that out as if it would have been okay if they hadn't caught us on a school day or something. We were also in the state of Utah, which was not nearly as liberal as the state of Nevada we had come in from. The cops seemed deeply offended by our behavior.

They did an alcohol test on me - the cop told me that it was pretty standard when they pulled over people headed from Vegas - and told me she was being arrested for public indecency and lewd conduct but that I was not. He explained and I guess my genitals were not exposed - mostly because Sherry's face was over my lap - and I was passive, so I evaded both charges - but hers had been so the indecency charge held. Also, she had been involved in a "lewd act" which the officer did not define but we all knew what it was.

While I didn't get arrested, I did get a small lecture about bad judgement in general, which I probably deserved. Before I knew was happening. Sherry was in the back of the patrol car speeding off, and I was left alone on the side of the highway with a ticket for distracted driving.

I didn't know what the hell to do. It was a strange situation.

I had a cell phone, but this was in the early days of them and my cell phone didn't work out in the desert and barely even worked when I pulled into the next big town. I knew what police station she was in, which was a start, but where do you go from there?

I found a phone book and called a few attorneys that seemed to be in the general area of the police station. There were lawyers that focused on DUI and divorce, real estate and estate planning, but I didn't see a listing for cock sucking in the car anywhere nor did I find any claiming expertise on public indecency or anything similar. I avoided those attorneys listed specifically as "family law" for some reason - but otherwise started dialing. It made for an awkward conversation to describe my problem, and I went through three discussions before I could find someone to meet with me.

I won't say much about the attorney other than that he was an older gentlemen who treated the matter seriously and did his best to make sure I did too. Nowadays most public nudity and public sex charges are misdemeanors and often easy to have reduced or expunged from your record, but back then, it was treated much more seriously. In the state of Utah where Sherry was arrested, it carried the potential for a jail sentence.

I had actually won pretty big in Vegas so I had money to hire the lawyer, and quickly we were off to the police station together. He pulled some strings big time I guess, as we had her out on before dinner time, saving her from the indignity of an overnight stay there. She was not out on bail - just her own reconnaissance. The attorney had a special rate at a local hotel for us - he said he did good business with out-of-towners who had run afoul of the law - and an unusually quiet and contrite Sherry and I booked ourselves for the night.

At first all Sherry did was cry. Even the hint that she'd been charged could cost her job and more. When she was finally cried out, she got her luggage from the trunk and changed into clothing that was more conservative and more suited to our final destination (Denver) than the warm desert we were currently in. She was hungry - we had neither one eaten - and I felt like getting her out of the room might help her feel better.

The town we were in was much less religious and conservative than most of Utah. A last stop on the way to nearby a nearby national park, it had the feel of a tourist town. We found a place to eat that was still open but the food pedestrian and no beer or wine to wash it down. It didn't do a lot to lift her spirits.

The bottle we had stashed in our luggage came out once we got back into the hotel room. We took a few shots straight before mixing in some orange juice and ice while we relaxed. Sherry and alcohol always made for a good time.

She was done being sad and got mad for just a bit. Of all the things to have happen, how could she have wound up in this mess? She got a bit abusive of the cops, saying that perhaps they were just jealous because neither looked like they had been sucked off ever. She basically got the poison out of her system and before I knew it she had her bra and pants off and she was back to her old self.

She didn't want to talk anymore so instead we watched a semi-dirty old comedy movie on the HBO. We didn't have sex like we might otherwise have in a hotel room, but I guess the day had made her feel anything but un-sexy.

The next day we had a bail hearing at the court house, and they actually cleared the court room when Sherry's case came up on the docket. As the sordid details of our crime were read into evidence, the court reporter blushed and the bailiff did his best to hide a smile.

The judge was definitely not amused and seemed offended that the matter was in his court, but allowed for bail. Knowing she was from out of state, the bail was higher than we would have liked as she was a flight risk, but it was payable. Better still, we were given permission to go on with our travels - even to leave the state - on the promise that we would show up in 6 weeks for trial. Our attorney said it would probably never get that far - but seemed not every optimistic about the negotiated plea.

We left the attorneys office after 2, a full day behind schedule for our trip. I had called the friends we would be meeting up with in Denver and had explained that we were having travel problems but not the details, because really, what can you say about something like that?

It was a long drive up to where highway 15 meets the 70 and yet another long drive on 70 to the border with Colorado, but Sherry would not allow us to stop for more than fast food or bathroom break. It was slow going sometimes, and by the time we hit the border it was after midnight. We saw the sign that said "Welcome to beautiful Colorado."

Sherry asked me to pull over, which I did. Sherry pulled off her top and dove into my lap, unzipping me and pulling me out of my pants. I was completely soft - she had really given me no warning - but she soon had me at attention and it didn't take long until she was sliding her lips back and forth on my fully hard cock. She went at me with an energy that was almost an anger, pushing herself down onto me and down her throat, and when I came she didn't stop until I was completely spent.

Sherry opened the window and spit out a wad of cum that hit as much of the side of the car as it did the ground. "Welcome to Colorado" she laughed, and spit once more out the window. The second spit was more about getting Utah out of her system than any residual cum that was in her mouth.

We had a perhaps another half hours driving to get to our target destination for the night. We didn't have a reservation so when we saw a small motel on the side of the road, we decided to stop a little short of our target for the evening, which had been Grand Junction. The night clerk had a room and noted that the adjoining bar was open until 2. It served food if we were hungry, but I knew from looking at Sherry that the drink was the more desirable option.

We didn't even go to the room before we wondered into the little place, which had a surprising number of people in it given the late hour. Most, you could tell, were business people and commercial drivers, though there were a few other travelers there, and at the end of the bar a woman that had all the signs of being a working girl, her tight revealing clothing being out of place for this kind of tavern on a Wednesday night late.

Entering the bar, Sherry laughed and said out loud, "Well we aren't in Utah anymore. Thank GOD!" A few of the men at the bar and the single sex worker laughed a welcome and we sat down to have a few. That stretch of the 70 had been pretty long and the bar people probably just thought she was tired of driving. Only I knew she was a jailbird and that she had been arrested for lewd conduct.

We were about two drinks in when the prostitute left with a man, and early into drink number three when she came back into the bar. Sherry gave her a wink on her way back to her seat. The bartender hadn't taken her drink away during her time away, so I assumed he understood what was going on.

I had decided it was time for bed and was settling up the tab when the girl and her next client started to make their way to the door. Sherry, being Sherry, grabbed my hand and told me she wanted to follow them. We gave them time to exit then she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the exit.

It was no less than five minutes later that we were standing on the walkway on the second story of the motel. The light from the truck parking area was just enough for us to make out the young woman bobbing her head back and forth as she bent over in front of a man standing in the shadows of the parking lot. She was working hard for the money - a professional suck off if I ever saw one - but the man must not have been responding well, as she eventually lowered herself to her knees and added some hand action.

As we watched, Sherry reached over and felt my own cock, which was showing interest if not yet standing at attention.

"Now that's lewd behavior in public!" she whispered. "What do you think they'd think of this girl back in St. George?"

She giggled that sexy giggle of hers. I made me happy to see she was back in a good mood. Leaving Utah behind had made all the difference.

We stood for a while watching the women ply her trade as Sherry gave me a soft hand job through my pants. After a few minutes though, I pulled her to our room for the night.

When we got to the room, Sherry knew exactly what I wanted and put on a real show of removing her clothes for me a piece at a time. I was naked almost immediately and my cock was standing straight so she hung her bra on it at one point, and then finally got down on her knees and gave me what would be the second blow job of the young day.

She was always so good with her mouth - especially when she was on her knees. She had this soft touch with her tongue that just drove me wild, but I could only put up with it for a few minutes before I pulled her up and onto the bed. I wanted her completely and as she spread her legs and I entered her and thought yet again about how I was the luckiest man on Earth. Her legs were quickly around me and my face buried in between her breasts. For just a few minutes, it seemed like the problems of the last few days were behind us and all was right with the world.

When she could feel I was coming, Sherry pushed me up and took me in her hand for a bit, coaxing me to cum on her belly. Then she fingerpainted (for lack of a better word) into the spew for a few minutes before randomly pushing her finger into my mouth to tease me. It was something she did from time to keep me humble and remind me that we all had secrets in our kinky closets.

We probably didn't get to sleep much before 3AM, but we woke early with the sounds of other travelers preparing to get on the road. By 11AM we were in Grand Junction and closing in on the destination home of our friends.

(end of part 1)

JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers