Vegas Trouble

Story Info
Getting in a bit of trouble on the road.
727 words
3.55
37.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they were in Vegas, and they got sick of it really fast. Like in an hour they wanted to run screaming.

So they did. A picture on a brochure from the car rental place beckoned. A wooden deck next to Lake Mead, with few other structures about. Spectacular mountains. So they took off. Zoomed outta town with bread under one arm, the bottle of red wine and under the other.

The place turned out to be a condo on the lake, with a pool shared by about a dozen units. They were on a bluff above the lake, and the red canyon walls were striking.

They plunged straight into the large bed and ravished each other for uncountable hours.

Sometime in the next day or two they headed for the pool.

"Oh, you look outstanding," he said. "Hot as can be."

"You like my bathing suit?"

"What little there is of it."

He grabbed his camera on the way out the door along with some cold white wine.

A few people lazed about in the sun, but there wasn't really a crowd. They hung by the pool, talking, drinking the wine. Stretching out on the warm wooden decking. Baking in the sun. It felt so good after all winter that she didn't complain once about her tan.

After a while they dipped in the water. While she was standing waist deep in the water he grabbed his camera. She responded by posing beautifully, with a look in her eye that was as steamy as it gets.

"Your trunks aren't leaving anything to the imagination," she commented. "It's a good thing the three other people are on the far side of the pool."

"Too bad they're here at all," he responded, leering at her hot body.

She climbed out of the pool and they played for a while, the camera between them. She struck sexy poses with her beautiful wet body. Her long legs covered with droplets. He was beyond himself, and the dripping between her legs was concealed by her wet bathing suit.

The effects of the wine and sun were becoming known, and her posing was getting quite suggestive. She peeled her top back so her nipples peeked out, and her labia were outlined beautifully.

The two women and a man on the other side of the pool had glanced over now and then, admiring her as well.

"They clearly suspect something by now," he commented.

"Then maybe I should do something just for them."

She was on her knees facing him, and she slowly leaned forward, her ass thrusting into the air in their directon.

Another effect of the wine made itself known, as she realized she needed to pee like crazy. She held off for some time, because this was quite fun, but finally she told him she needed to go back to the room and relieve herself.

"Just do it here. They're not looking."

She stared at him, trying to gauge his seriousness, but ultimately she rose to the dare. She shifted her pose so she was crouching, sitting on one heel. Legs spread, one knee straight out, one up.

She stared into his eyes utterly poker-faced. She started to relax her muscles and a small trickle began in her suit. It was still wet, but not completely, and a small dark patch was noticeable from where he was.

"Slowly" he said. She stopped the flow and the feeling was intense. She begin to let a bit more out, more slowly this time. A few dribbles fell from her suit to the wet decking. After all the sexy posing and eye contact the hot feeling of the pee coming out was terribly arousing. The effort of controlling the flow concentrated the feelings in her crotch.

"Oh," she cried out. "Oh god." Not caring if she had an audience.

She pinched her nipple as she let out another burst. This one was larger. She gasped. The knowledge that there were people behind her back made her more reckless than ever and as she let out a flood she reached down and pressed on her clit through her suit. The wet liquid pooling inside and dripping out was just so nasty, and with just one stroke of her girl she was coming and coming, pee drenching the fabric and flowing over her fingers.