Vegas Vacation

Story Info
Wige gets more than she bargains for at casino.
6.5k words
4.18
130.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill sat at the slot machine absent-mindedly feeding quarters into its insatiable opening. He was barely aware of the crowd that slowly passed between him and the object of his main focus, a good looking blonde, in her early 30s who was attracting a small crowd of her own. She was sitting at one of the high-stakes Blackjack tables, displaying, in his opinion, way too much of her long, smooth legs. But it wasn't only her legs that solicited an occasional double take from passersby. If one were to watch patiently for a hand or two, they would be rewarded with a enticing view of her perfect breasts, for her loose blouse was open to the point that whenever she leaned forward to place a bet or take her winnings, they were there to behold.

Although he was intrigued by her immodest behavior, he was more interested in watching her hands. Whenever she leaned forward, and her neighbors to the left and right would crane their necks to peer down her blouse, she'd use the distraction to palm a chip or two from one of their towering stacks and slip them into her skirt's pocket. Bill estimated that during the five minutes he had been watching, she had managed to pilfer at least six of the black hundred dollar chips and maybe one or two of the purple five hundreds. He could see that her nipples were erect and knew she was becoming aroused from the attention she was attracting as well as the threat of being caught. Bill knew this because the woman was his wife Laurie, and he was there to provide support as well as protection, should anything go wrong.

He smiled to himself, and decided it was time to relieve her of the chips, so that in the event casino security became suspicious, she wouldn't have any evidence on her person. As he slipped the last quarter into the slot and pulled the handle, he noticed that two large men in ill-fitting suits had moved to stand behind Laurie. Clanging bells and flashing lights suddenly distracted him and he looked at the machine with exasperation as quarters began to cascade into the tray.

"Just my luck," he thought. "Not a winner all night and now I hit." He scooped as many quarters as he could into two large buckets before turning back to check on Laurie. Panic began to set in as he realized the chair where she should have been was empty.

"Are you leaving?" a voice croaked beside him as Bill frantically scanned the casino floor for his wife.

"Huh?" he answered looking up to see an little old woman standing beside him.

"Are you going to play this machine any more? Because if you're not, could you move please so I can try my luck."

"Oh, yeah, sure," he snapped hastily. "Sorry."

When he turned away, he just saw Laurie, being shepherded by the two men towards the casino. Bill started across the floor, hoping to intercept before they got to the door he knew was labeled "Security."

"Hey, mister. You forgot your money," the voice croaked as he pushed his way through the crowd.

"Keep it," he shouted over his shoulder as he tried to keep the trio in sight.

"It's going to be close." Bill thought as he darted and twisted his way through the crowd. "Please let me get there in time," he implored silently. His college football experience paid off as he arrived at the door, at the same time as the trio.

"Hi honey," he said as casually as he could. "What's going on?"

"Do you know this woman?" the taller of the two men asked.

"Yeah, she's my wife," he answered then asked his wife again. "What's happening?"

"I don't know," she said, her voice quivering, as tears started to form at the corners of her eyes. "They said they are casino security and something about cheating. But, Bill, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Bill, is that your name? " the man asked and when Bill nodded silently he continued, "would you also mind joining us for a little chat?"

Bill appreciated the fact that arguing would only attract attention and raise the ire of the guards, so he reluctantly agreed. Besides, even if it was one on one, Bill was outsized by each of them and Bill was no lightweight. He guessed the taller guard to be 6'6' and about 250, while the shorter one, who Bill estimated at the same weight, packed his into a more compact 6'1 or 2" frame.

As the door closed behind them, with an additional ominous click, Bill saw that they were in a type of office. There were two desks, a scattering of chairs and file cabinets and, along one wall, a bank of video monitors. Bill stared at the grainy black and white images, then felt Laurie's hand take his. He turned away from the monitors and looked down at his wife, who had been pushed down rather unceremoniously into one of the chairs by the so far, silent guard.

"It'll be okay," he said reassuringly. "But next time wear something less revealing and maybe these guys will leave you alone."

"Isn't that right, guys?" he said addressing the pair. "You're just upset that the saps out there were ogling my wife's tits instead of tossing their money away."

At that moment another door, in the wall opposite the one through which they had all come, opened and a man in uniform entered. He had the casino logo on one sleeve, with a patch containing the word "Security" stitched above it. On the other sleeve he had the standard three chevrons of a sergeant. He sat down heavily at the desk across from where Laurie sat and after running his eyes up and down her body, asked with a long tired sigh, "What have we here?"

The shorter of the two guards, the one who had done all the talking up to now, responded.

"Sarge, we think this broad mighta been skimmin' chips by flashin' her tits and lettin' the marks see 'em, and then taking chips from them. We didn't have any complaints, but I had a hunch and Yuri here backed me up," he continued indicating his partner. Yuri nodded enthusiastically, but still didn't say a word.

Almost in unison, Bill and Laurie began to speak, each professing her innocence. Bill added his exception to the guard's vernacular, his face reddening as his anger grew.

"Hey, watch how you talk about my wife. She's not a broad and I take offense at your accusations."

"Sit down, and get out of my face." the sergeant said softly but in such a way that Bill understood he meant business. "Tyler, the gentleman is right. Watch how you speak of this young, beautiful lady. At least until we get all the facts straight." He smiled menacingly at Laurie who shivered visibly as a chill ran up her spine.

Without taking his eyes off Laurie, the sergeant ordered the one called Tyler to rewind and play the tapes of the table in question. Laurie relaxed a tad, feeling confident that her sleight of hand was good enough to pass the camera's scrutiny. She thought "These two buffoons blew their case by not questioning the other players. If they had, and the players realized they were short, we'd be in big trouble."

The sergeant continued. "While we wait for the tape to cue up, how about the two of you emptying your pockets here on the desk, so I don't have to get Yuri to frisk you," he said with a touch of menace. Laurie glanced over at Bill, who was now sitting beside her and managed a small, brave smile as she dug the chips out of her pocket and placed them on the table. Bill did the same, adding his wallet, rental car keys and loose change to the pile. He did a quick count of the chips and found that Laurie had done better than he imagined, as the total was close to four grand. He returned her smile and patted her thigh encouragingly.

"Okay, Sarge, I've got it up on Monitor 3 for you," Tyler announced.

The sergeant walked over to the screen, and after a few minutes during which the only sounds were of him "hmmming" and "uh, huhing", he returned to his seat and leaned back, leisurely placing his hands behind his head.

"What I see, .....excuse me," he hesitated. "I never did get your names," he said grinning lewdly.

Bill, trying to remain cool and innocent, offered his hand. "Bill, Bill Greenlawn and this is my wife, Laurie."

"It's a pleasure, Bill. Mrs. Greenlawn. I'm Ted O'Hare, supervisor for the evening shift here at the Silver Castle casino. Anyways," he continued, shaking Bill's hand while never looking away from Laurie's nipples, which were still playing peek-a-boo as Laurie fidgeted in her chair, "anyways, I'm not sure what I see on the video." He held his hand up in the direction of Tyler, silencing any protest. "Maybe we should call in LVPD and see what they think."

It was Bill's turn to protest and he started out of the chair saying, "are you kidding? If you can't see anything, and no one's complained, why would...."

Laurie cut him off.

"Sit down, Bill," she ordered softly.

Then, with a hint of anxiety she inquired, "Do we really need to get the police involved? I mean isn't there some other way we could settle this?"

O'Hara almost came out of his seat as she slowly crossed her legs and her skirt rode up revealing the golden, bare flesh of her thigh above her stocking top.

"Laurie," Bill said, worriedly, "What are you doing?"

"Shhh, let me handle this, Hon," she whispered, but loud enough for all to hear. "You know we can't risk having Ted call the police."

Bill sat back and watched, trying to hide his amusement as she turned up the charm. Suddenly, she was no longer a frightened innocent victim of circumstance, but a sly conniving fox who would do anything to get her way. "O'Hara, you fool," Bill thought. "You haven't got a chance."

Turning her attention fully to O'Hara, she practically purred, "You see, Teddy, Bill here has been in some trouble with the law before, and if we can keep the police out of this, I'd be very grateful. Very, very grateful," she repeated as she licked her lips suggestively and leaned forward, resting her arms on his desk as she gave Ted a clear view of what she was offering.

Beads of perspiration appeared on O'Hara's high forehead as he stared down her blouse at two of the most wonderful breasts he had ever seen. His voice cracked as he suggested, "Tyler, why don't you and Suhkov take Mr. Greenlawn here for a little stroll around the casino while Laurie and I have a little talk. Maybe buy him a drink or two, you know, keep him busy for an hour or so."

Bill leapt from his chair protesting, "Hey wait a minute, I'm not going anywhere without my wife." To Laurie he pleaded, "Quit playin' around. I'd rather take my chances with the cops than have anything happen to you."

Tyler was a bit slow in fully grasping the situation, but once it dawned on him that O'Hara was willing to cut a deal he voiced his objection as well. "Unh, unh, Sarge. Me and Yuri made the bust and if there's any dealing to be done, we want in on it too." Yuri nodded upon hearing his name, not completely sure of what was transpiring but understanding enough to agree with his friend.

Bill was halfway across the desk, trying to get at O'Hara. If he had, he would have torn him apart for O'Hara was ten years older and soft from too many nights spent in front of the TV munching junk food. O'Hara scrambled out of Bill's way and snapped at his minions, "Fine, stay. But I'm going first. You two grab hold of Mr. Macho here and drag him back to his chair. Use your cuffs if you have to, but keep him out of my way."

Bill struggled ineffectively as the two security men muscled him around the desk and back to his chair, while O'Hara made his way around the other side. Once he was sure that Bill was subdued, he sat on the corner of the desk and leered at Laurie.

"Now, where were we? Oh, I remember now. You were just starting to tell me how very grateful you'd be if I cut old Bill some slack. Well, I always believed actions speak louder than words, so how 'bout you give me a little demonstration of your 'gratitude.'"

Laurie stood up and began unbuttoning the few remaining buttons on her blouse, staring defiantly at O'Hara the whole time.

"What are you doing, Laurie? You don't have to do this." Bill shouted, struggling vainly against his captors who held his arms painfully back behind the chair.

"Shut him up!" O'Hara commanded. "Gag him if you have to, but shut his mouth!"

Laurie was too embarrassed to look at her husband, but she guessed by his suddenly muffled protestations that one of them had obeyed O'Hara. She kept her eyes locked on the now profusely sweating O'Hara as she undid the last button and slid the blouse off her shoulders.

"Damn, lady!" O'Hara swore, "You've got the finest tits I've seen in quite awhile. And take that as a compliment, 'cause the boys and me get free tickets every week to the Revue rehearsals here at the hotel and we see at least fifty pair a week."

Laurie blushed and shifted her gaze to a spot just above O'Hara's balding head. She felt her nipples harden as the cold air swirled around them and she found herself trying to remember where she had read about the tricks casinos used to keep patrons awake. She was sure one of them was excessive air-conditioning and right now, she was willing to confirm the theory. Her reverie was interrupted by the sounds of Bill's renewed struggles and then she heard the loud, unmistakable "click" which told her they had finally resorted to using their handcuffs.

Laurie risked a quick glance in Bill's direction, to check that he was okay. Seeing him cuffed to the chair worried her a little, but also strangely aroused her. She gave him a sly, secretive little wink, meant to reassure him and his struggles subsided. Now that Bill was securely restrained, O'Hara began bolder. He began to grope her breasts so suddenly and with such violence that she almost lost her balance.

"Hey, easy Tiger," she cautioned, turning her full attention back to him. "They're not made of silly putty."

"Oh, uh, sorry," he stammered, his face reddening at the rebuke. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't, I was just startled." Careful not to offend him and risk losing her advantage, she took him by the wrists and guided his hands until her nipples just touched his palms. Then she slowly began moving his hands in a circular motion, until he caught on.

"Ummmm," she moaned, "That's so much nicer. You're really turning me on, Teddy." She pressed her face closer to him until her lips were at his ear and whispered, "Why don't you see for yourself how hot you're making me."

She leaned back, planting her feet farther apart and thrust her hips slightly forward. Almost immediately his hands abandoned her breasts and fumbled beneath her skirt. Laurie felt his pudgy fingers press hard against her pussy and she moaned softly.

"Ummmm, that feels real nice," she moaned, and then, "Ooooooh" as his fingers pushed aside her panties and slid into her moistness.

"Oh, yeah, baby," O'Hara moaned hoarsely. "You're all turned on aren't you?"

O'Hara forced his middle finger deeper inside her, believing it would arouse her even more. Laurie flinched at the sudden invasion, and let out a groan that started as an expression of discomfort, which she quickly managed to turn into the sound of passion.

"Owww, ooooooh," she breathed huskily as she clamped her eyes shut against the slight pain. She wasn't as wet as she thought she was, but O'Hara wasn't at all concerned as he slid his finger in and out.

"You like that don't you, sweetheart," he said proudly. "Never let it be said that Teddy O'Hara doesn't know how to treat a lady." Laurie had to bite her lip to keep from laughing aloud, but she continued her charade.

"Teddy, why don't you relax for a second and let me make things easier for you."

O'Hara took to her advice and leaned back on his desk, watching with bulging eyes as Laurie stepped back four or five feet, unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her legs. "Shall I?" she asked as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her white, satin panties, "or do you want the honors?"

O'Hara swallowed hard at the sight of Laurie, standing in front of him, breasts heaving slightly, nipples hard as rocks and pointing towards the ceiling, dark stockings and white garter belt framing the white satin panties. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but nothing came out. Not trusting his voice, he just pointed at her and shook his head. Laurie decided to tease him a little, and slid the panties down just a tad before pulling them back up. She repeated the process twice more, exposing more of her freshly trimmed pubic area to O'Hara's hungry gaze each time until she finally slid them down completely and let them pool at her feet. O'Hara's eyes bulged as he took in the latest revelation. He didn't know where to look first, his eyes darting up and down her body as Laurie stepped out of the discarded lingerie.

O'Hara finally brought his eyes to rest on the closely trimmed triangle of light, blonde hair that crowned her pussy. He recovered enough to croak, "I see the carpet matches the drapes. You don't see that much anymore." referring to her natural blondeness. Laurie continued her act, demurely whispering a barely audible, "thank you."

With Bill no longer a threat, Tyler and Yuri started to become more of a presence. Tyler moved behind Laurie to admire the view. "Hey, Sarge, if you think the tits are great, you oughta get a load of her ass. It's primo!" he snickered. Laurie felt a chill run down her spine as Tyler's hands roughly squeezed her firm, round, bottom before issuing a sharp spank to her right cheek.

Ow," Laurie complained as her mind raced. "Should I respond positively or is this guy a freak who'll want to take me over his knee if I show any sign that a good spanking really turns me on," she thought.

O'Hara, unknowingly, solved her dilemma. "Hey, no rough stuff," he said brusquely. "We don't want Mrs. Greenlawn here to leave with any marks or bruises that could come back to bite us in the ass."

Grateful for his intervention, she mouthed a silent, "thank you," as Yuri's hands joined Tyler's in fondling her bottom. O'Hara leaned back on his elbows, with his short, stubby legs dangling over the edge of the desk and smirked, "So far so good. But I don't think a little striptease, no matter how nice, is enough to save buddy-boy there from a ride in the black and white. What do you think, Tyler? Yuri?"

Laurie knew what was coming and was confident that it would be fairly quick and easy to satisfy O'Hara. She wasn't so sure about Tyler and Yuri, as they were each half O'Hara's age, ten times fitter, and, as she glanced briefly at their crotches, apparently very well endowed.

In unison, Tyler and Yuri both voiced their agreement with O'Hara. Laurie took an exaggerated deep breath, shrugged her shoulders as if in surrender and closed the gap between herself and O'Hara. Recognizing that all eyes were most likely on her more intimate areas, she chanced a quick glance at Bill, who smiled and winked suggestively back at her. She suppressed a chuckle as she saw O'Hara suck in his belly as she reached the desk and stood between his knees.

"Do you have a particular request, or shall I improvise," she whispered seductively as she ran her hand over the bulge in his uniform pants.

O'Hara, unused to such brazenness in a woman stammered, "Um, I, I, I think I'll leave it up to you."

"Wise move," she murmured and started to unbuckle his slacks. Meanwhile, Tyler moved up behind her, and began grinding his pelvis against her bottom. His hands reached around from behind and fondled her swollen nipples.

"Ummm," Laurie let out a genuine sigh, as Tyler tweaked her nipples gently. She was unaware of Yuri standing beside her, until he slid his hand between her thighs, and ran it along the entire length of her labia. Her arousal level rose and she felt her juices begin to flow more copiously. She closed her eyes as she unfastened O'Hara's pants and fished her hand through the slit in his boxers, searching for the source of the bulge. O'Hara also closed his eyes as her hand closed around the shaft of his cock and drew it back through the opening. Laurie bent forward from the waist, resting her arms on the desk as she slowly wrapped her mouth around the head of O'Hara's cock. This afforded Tyler an unobstructed access to her nether region, and he took immediate advantage.

12