Vegas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie felt Tyler's heavy boot tap the inside of her ankle, as he ordered, "spread 'em." While she obeyed, planting her feet as far apart as she comfortably could, she heard the sounds of Tyler opening his slacks. She mentally braced herself for the expected onslaught and slid her lips further along O'Hara's shaft. O'Hara moaned deeply and pressed his hands to the back of her head. Fortunately, he wasn't well blessed in the erection department, so it was easy for her to take his entire length into her mouth. She had just started to slide her mouth back up his shaft, when she felt Tyler's thumbs pull her labia apart, completely exposing her most delicate treasure. She was confident that her pussy was well moistened from Yuri and O'Hara's fingering, so when she felt Tyler's thick cock head enter her pussy, she turned her attention to her own pleasure.

Satisfied that she was indeed as wet as she looked, Tyler proceeded to ram the entire length of his nine-inch shaft into Laurie. He was pleased with her reaction, for as his balls slapped up against her clitoris, she released O'Hara's cock and squealed with delight.

"Oh, yeah," she cried loudly. "Yeah, yeah, omigod, yeah. That feels soooo...."

The rest of Laurie's words of praise were lost as O'Hara pulled her head back down onto his erection. Tyler began to thrust in and out of her tight, wet pussy, hammering away, harder, and faster and driving her mouth up and down O'Hara's shaft. Laurie felt Yuri pinch her nipples as her breasts swung violently in response to Tyler's pounding rhythm. The fingers of Yuri's other hand reached down between her legs and caressed her clitoris as Tyler warned, "Hey, careful where you put your hands, Buddy. I don't want no guy touching my pecker."

Bill watched silently, with a strange smile playing occasionally across his lips. If he felt any anger at the outrage his wife was enduring on his behalf, it didn't show. In fact, his only regret was that being cuffed to the chair, he couldn't relieve the mounting discomfort his own erection was causing in his too tight slacks. The smile returned as O'Hara began to react to Laurie's increased tempo.

"Oh yeah, Sweetheart, that's real good, real nice. Ummmm, yeah, that's it, that's it, suck it good. Awwww shit, I'm coming!" O'Hara grunted as his cock began to twitch and spew its hot, sticky come into Laurie's mouth.

Laurie opened her mouth slightly, letting the bulk of O'Hara's climax dribble out and run down his shaft. With O'Hara content for the moment, she concentrated on satisfying Tyler, who continued banging away unmercifully at her soaking wet pussy. Yuri, probing carefully so as not to touch Tyler accidentally, found her clit and massaged it hard under his thumb. Suddenly Tyler slowed his tempo dramatically, and then withdrew his cock until it was free of Laurie's wetness. She groaned mournfully at the sudden emptiness.

"Noooo. Don't stop," she pleaded. "Don't tease me, I'm ready to come." Between Tyler's relentless thrusting and Yuri's expert thumb, she had been on the brink of orgasm when Tyler pulled his cock out.

Tyler enjoyed his newfound power, and rubbed the head of his cock against her opening.

"Is this what you want?" he taunted, slipping the head back in. He felt her push back towards him and he pulled away again, letting his cock slip out of her with a wet, plopping sound. "Tell me what you want."

"Yes," she begged, "yes, you know what I want. Please, stop tormenting me! Give me your cock, now!"

"Yeah, come on Tyler, hurry it up," O'Hara chimed in as he pulled a handful of tissues from a box precariously balanced on the edge of the desk. "The next shift will be here in an hour and I want these two out of here long before then." He wiped his cock clean and began rearranging his clothes.

"Wait, next is me," Yuri said in a thick, Russian accent as he pushed O'Hara aside and sat down on the desk in front of Laurie. "Da?"

Laurie was beyond caring. Her pussy ached for fulfillment.

Tyler teased her one last time, feeding his cock into her vagina an inch at a time as she pushed back against him, but his powerful hands, cupping her bottom were too much for her. She screamed with frustration as he continued his unhurried torment.

"For heaven's sake, do you plan to fuck me or are you just going to torture me all night?" she cried out in anguish, looking back over her shoulder. "Dammit. Please. Fuck me!"

Tyler sneered. "Never one to let a lady down, always give 'em what they want is my motto," and withdrew his cock so that just the head remained within her hot, soft wetness. Then, with a force that knocked her forward into Yuri's lap he plunged deep into the welcoming depths of Laurie's pussy. He moved his hands under her and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard as he bucked in and out.

"Oooooooh! Yes!" she shrieked. Laurie turned her head back to face forward and was immediately confronted by the thickest, most threatening looking cock she had ever seen. Her eyes widened, as they registered the enormity of its circumference, unblemished by the ritual of circumcision. She was so overwhelmed, she almost forgot about Tyler, who announced his imminent climax.

"Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot, so tight. Ole Tyler's givin' it to you good, ain't he. Here it comes, baby, her it comes, oh yeah, yeah!" he grunted, as Laurie was vaguely aware that Tyler had withdrawn completely and thick gobs of come were spurting onto her back. "Oh, man oh man, that was unbefuckinlieveable." he gasped finally as the last vestiges of orgasm washed over his body.

But Laurie was rendered speechless, mesmerized by this spectacular example of a sexual organ.

"Now is time for Yuri's turn next, yes?" Yuri asked again, tilting her head back so he could look her in the eyes.

The touch of his hand broke the spell and as the words sunk in, she responded eagerly, "Yuri's turn, yes. Oh yes, Yuri, it is definitely your time next."

"Good, da?"

"If 'da' means yes, then Yuri, da, da, da," she said hungrily licking her lips. He took the action as an invitation and held his erection in the palm of his hand.

"Don't get a hernia," O'Hara joked, as he stared in awe at Yuri's weapon and Laurie began to circle her tongue around its expansive head. She tried to wrap her hand around its base and found that her hand was too small to complete the encirclement. She guessed its girth at 7 inches and was astonished to think that she actually wanted to mount this beautiful monstrosity. "Ummm, nice," Yuri sighed as Laurie's lips surrounded the very tip of his cock and sucked gently. "You try like you did O'Hara with Yuri, no?"

It took a moment for Laurie to understand his broken English.

"No way, sweetie." she breathed seductively, before running her tongue along the underside of his shaft. "I have other plans for this big boy."

Yuri leaned back on the desk to enjoy her tongue and mouth. But his relaxed enjoyment was cut short, when Laurie's tongue worked its way across his flat stomach, over his massive chest, and up his thick neck, leaving a thin saliva trail behind. He mashed his lips against hers, his tongue invading her mouth. His big, strong hands caressed her heaving breasts and his fingers tweaked her rock-hard nipples until she was writhing with desire.

His swollen member was pressed against her belly, and Laurie could feel its heat and rigidity, and craved it even more.

"Oh, Yuri," she moaned. "Please, take me now. I don't want to wait anymore, I've got to feel you inside of me."

Effortlessly, he lifted her into the air, his hands softly cradling her under her arms, and switched places, gently lowering her soft bottom to the cold desk. As he gracefully pirouetted, her mouth sought his and their tongues dueled once again.

"Now turn of Yuri to pleasure Laurie, da?" he declared and started to work his way down Laurie's body. He started with her neck, kissing and licking it as his fingers toyed with her nipples. His tongue traced a line down her chest, into her cleavage before veering off to capture one of her nipples in his mouth. Tenderly he held it between his teeth as his tongue flicked over it rapidly. Laurie's eyes closed tight as frustration and passion battled for emotional dominance. As Yuri's lips deserted her nipples and made their way across her soft, delicate belly, he pressed one knee between hers, forcing her legs apart. His lips continued their journey until they arrived at the juncture of her thighs. His tongue flicked out and brushed across her clitoris, sending waves of electricity coursing through her body. She shivered as he repeated the process, and then groaned loudly as he buried his face into her swiftly renewing dampness.

Yuri looked up with concern to ask, "iz good, what Yuri do to the Mrs.? He not hurt you, only make feel nice."

"Oh, Yuri," she sighed, "yes you make me feel nice, really nice."

His face disappeared once more and his fingers toyed with her nipples as he tongued her clitoris zealously until she was at the threshold of climax. She felt as if she were at the top of the biggest hill, on the biggest roller coaster in the world, teetering on the brink. One more lick and she'd be over the edge, roaring towards orgasm. But it wasn't to be, not just yet. She opened her eyes and with a puzzled expression looked down at Yuri. His face was shiny, where evidence of her arousal was smeared onto it and his big smile confused her even further.

"Why did you stop, Yuri?" she queried, frustration making her whine like a spoiled toddler. "You made me feel so nice, and then you stopped. Why?"

"Yuri stop because he think Mrs. want, how you say before, 'this big boy'," he said grasping his erection in one hand and placing it at the entrance to her vagina. He pulled her to the very edge of the desk, so that most all of her bottom was suspended in air. He slowly moved his hips forward, his cock sliding easily into her well-lubricated canal.

"Oh, yesssssss," she hissed through clenched teeth as she felt his manhood enter her. She spread her legs even wider, encouraging him deeper. She, in a vain effort, even wrapped her legs around his back and tried to pull him in, force him to feed her all of its magnificence at once. But Yuri was much too strong and would not be rushed. Laurie imagined his massive cock was dragging her labia along with it as it continued its unrelenting progression. He hesitated, and for a moment Laurie believed she was fully impaled on his stout shaft. She wiggled her bottom slightly, trying to find a more comfortable position and as she did, Laurie felt him reverse course. On his next thrust, she fantasized that her clitoris joined her labia in being sucked into her pussy. As his stroking intensified, she realized that it wasn't her imagination or fantasy, but that her clit was actually being pulled along. The friction and stimulation were incredible, arousing her to levels she had only dreamt about. Combined with all the other stimuli Laurie had already experienced, she was fast approaching her climax. Conversely, Yuri seemed detached, almost robotically rotating his hips, thrusting in and out like a piston in its cylinder. He hadn't even broken a sweat when Laurie, her lovely blonde hair matted with perspiration, her make-up all but erased, lying back on the desk with her legs obscenely parted, breathlessly proclaimed her climax.

"Omigod, I'm coming," she whimpered. "Oh, Yuri, Bill, I'm coming. Omigog, omigod, omigod." Laurie's whole body trembled as pleasure washed over her like waves on a seashore. As wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. As her orgasm subsided, Laurie felt his cock starting to throb and knew Yuri also, was reaching his peak. She feebly tried to match his tempo, but her powerful climax had weakened her to distraction. Yuri grunted once or twice, and Laurie felt his penis swell to unimaginable proportions, like it would rip her apart if he didn't stop. At least that's what she imagined as she felt the explosion of come begin to flood her insides. While Yuri slammed his pelvis against hers, poking his manhood erratically inside her, she glanced over at Bill, and was relieved to see his crooked smile beaming back at her. She noticed O'Hara bent over, releasing Bill's cuffs, mumbling, "You gotta get outta here, quick. The next shift is due fifteen minutes from now."

Bill gave her a furtive wink, and held a finger to his lips indicating silence. She nodded that she understood, and then gasped at the vacancy between her thighs as Yuri departed suddenly and unceremoniously.

Bill had enjoyed the performance and, sporting an obvious bulge in his slacks, wanted nothing more than to escape the room and get back to their own hotel where he could ravish her once again. Yuri smirked at Bill, and seemed surprised when Bill smiled back.

"Mr. not mad Yuri fok his wife so good?"

Laurie answered for her husband. "No, Yuri, Bill isn't angry. Not at all, in fact I'm sure he's rather pleased at the way you performed."

O'Hara was in a real snit, glancing at the clock and then back at Laurie. Laurie saw he was fully dressed, although his shirttail stuck out and his slacks were only half-zipped. "Tyler, Yuri, hurry up and get dressed. They have to go, now. If Doran comes in and sees this, we're all fired."

O'Hara's ogled Laurie one more time. He rechecked the clock, and wished he could turn back time, even if only ten or fifteen minutes. "Man," he thought. " I'd like to get some of that snatch before she goes. But," he looked at the clock again, "there isn't time."

Turning to Laurie he urged haste. "C'mon, Lady, get your clothes back on. We need to get you going. Yuri, put that horse's cock of yours away and get dressed. Tyler, help me straighten up the desk and get the reports finished." To Bill he said quietly, "I don't know what your game is mister, but if you ever want to come back, make sure you bring her." He tilted his head towards Laurie. "Me and the boys work the evening shift every night except Tuesday and Wednesday. Yuri, good you're dressed. Please escort Mr. and Mrs. Greenlawn out."

Laurie had managed to sit down and dress herself, but when she stood up to join Bill, her legs were weak and she stumbled. Bill caught her and held her close as they walked back into the still crowded casino. When they reached the exit, Yuri clicked his heels together incongruously, bent over and kissed Laurie's hand, turned on his heels and swiftly moved back through the crowd. Bill was surprised at his sudden departure, but wasted no time.

"They never asked for the chips, did they?" he said excitedly. "Give them to me so we can cash out before they realize it." Laurie dug into her pocket, pulled the handful of stolen chips out and pressed them into Bill's hand. She felt little rivulets, Yuri's come commingled with her own juices, begin to coarse down her legs, her panties so saturated they could no longer absorb any more. She leaned against the counter in front of the cashier's cage and watched as he counted out, then handed Bill, $2350 in cash.

Bill pocketed the money, grabbed Laurie by the shoulders and led her towards the valet. While their rental was being retrieved, Bill kissed her hard on the mouth. "You're incredible," he said enthusiastically. "I love you so very much." She smiled weakly and softly replied, "I love you too."

"Are you okay," Bill asked as they finally drove away from the Silver Castle Casino.

"I can hardly walk," Laurie said weakly. "Did you see the size of that Russian guy, Yuri? It felt like he would split me apart. Are all uncircumcised men that good?"

"I wouldn't know," Bill responded. "And yes, I saw Yuri, in all his glory. You forget they made me watch. By the way, where on earth did you come up with that story about me being in jail?"

"Oh, right. Maybe I should just tell them 'excuse me, would you mind fucking me while my husband watches? It's one of his favorite pastimes.'"

"Hey, there's a novel approach. I wonder how it would go over," he said chuckling. Then more seriously, he asked, "You think you'll be up for it again tomorrow?"

"We'll see how the rest of tonight goes," Laurie whispered as she reached across the car and unzipped his slacks. "If we do, maybe we should try the Nile Gardens Casino. When I was in there yesterday, I saw a couple of security guys who looked like excellent possibilities."

"Right, the Nile Gardens it is then," Bill sighed as he felt her soft, wet mouth engulf his swollen cock. "But don't cut it so close tomorrow. They almost had you in the interrogation room before I got there."

But Laurie mouth was full so she just answered with a muffled, "umm, hum."

12