Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Elle, I was out, getting some bottled water, for us. Are you hungry?"

"Starving, you did a great job ordering the food," Elle was a little surprised at the way Millie was looking at her, Millie probably didn't even realize how she was staring. Elle got those looks all the time from men and occasionally from some women, but she had never gotten that vibe from Millie. Millie was boy crazy.

Elle smiled to herself and thought about how Henry would love watching the two of them roll around naked together, such a typical guy. Elle looked at Millie, while Millie gossiped on about something or other, continuing to stare at Elle's legs. Elle stopped and thought for a moment... Click went the switch in Elle's reptile brain...

"What the hell..." Elle thought, so instead of picking up her sweatshirt and shorts, she dropped the towel at her feet and walked slowly by Millie... brushing her damp naked breasts against Millie's shoulder as she passed. She stepped out into the cold air of the bedroom and walked over to the food, lifted one of the plate covers and picked up a strawberry. She turned around and looked at Millie who was still standing in the doorway to the bath, staring at Elle's nipples that had instantly hardened in the cold air conditioning.

"Millie, would you bring my sweatshirt, to me? It's in the bathroom, its cold in here." She whispered in that throaty voice that she used sometimes with big, pretty, dumb, boys when she played the game with Loring. Millie turned and quickly found the neat pile of black clothes and brought them to Elle.

Elle bit into the strawberry and placed the rest of the piece of fruit back on the tray and took the sweat shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. Elle shook her red hair as the shirt's neck opening cleared her head and saw that Millie stood there, perfectly still, holding her boy shorts.

"Do you really think we need those pants right now?" Elle teased. She took the shorts out of Millie's hands and tossed them on to the bed. Elle was a few inches taller than Millie and as she stepped closer, softly taking Millie's chin in her hand and lifting her head up so that Millie was now looking into her eyes, Elle whispered, "What do you want, Mill?"

"To touch you..."Millie replied softly, pleadingly.

Elle leaned forward and kissed Millie softly, Millie pressed into the kiss, pushing her tongue into Elle's mouth. In that instant, Elle realized that it was Elle that Millie was crazy about. It was Elle that Millie was always looking at when she told a really dirty joke or story. It was Elle that Millie was always trying to get to show some skin, drink another martini...and it was Elle who felt the change had occurred , her lizard, reptile id/brain, whatever, had taken over again-- she seemed to be losing control more and more on this trip...

"Shit..." she surrendered to the lizard and let go, she took a step back and sat down in one of the club chairs in the room. Pulling her sweatshirt up to just below her nipples, the nipple ring on her right breast reflecting light from the lamp on the table, Elle touched her flat stomach and whispered, "Come here honey...."

Millie came over and carefully knelt between Elle's legs. She tentatively placed her hands on Elle's knees. Elle slowly slid her hand from her stomach to her cleanly shaven pussy and began to move a finger over her lower lips. "Come here..." Elle whispered as she watched and felt Millie pull herself toward Elle's pussy. Yeah, I'm thinking with my lizard brain, Elle thought, I am the lizard...I'm going to fuck Millie, no not Millie, not my co-worker, I'm just going to fuck this hot little body.

Me

I knew from the gym outfits that Susan wore when she and Elle got back from a work out that she was beautiful and sexy. Hell, I had nick-named her the Greek Goddess. With that wicked summer tan on that wonderful body, with those piercing blue eyes, even I was surprised at how incredible she looked wearing "Elle clothes". It took her walking nearly halfway through the casino before she could adjust to the 5-inch heels; and even then she was walking stiffly, just not stumbling any longer.

"Susan...sit at that table, I'll go get your shoes, I'm sorry" I apologized, sitting her at a chair at a closed blackjack table.

"The heck with you, I like these!" she said, with a serious look back at me. Susan stood up, straightened her shirt, which while tight enough to show off her figure, was buttoned all the way except for one open button, up top. The skirt was just as tight, and the black color of both looked wonderful on her. She looked around and said "I'm ready..." and took my hand, "You did want me to hang out with you, right?

"I love women jocks...never backing down to a challenge" I laughed leading Susan again, I noticed that she seemed to be moving more smoothly, the runner had adapted to the shoes the way she would to a different terrain. I slowed and pulled her up to me, I pointed the way we were going and she stepped forward now pulling me softly. Yes, the view was much nicer back here.

Elle

"Lick it..." Elle whispered. Millie slowly slid her tongue along Elle's slit. Elle reached out and ran her fingers through Millie's soft curls. She took her other hand and slid a finger down and into herself, opening herself for Millie. Millie followed Elle's finger with her tongue. She licked so differently than Loring...hmm, she'd have to work on that threesome next. Millie's tongue found Elle's clit. She licked at it, and then softly chewed around it.

"I like that," Elle murmured.

Me

I offered my hand to Susan as she stuck that first long, tanned, toned leg out of the taxi. We stepped up to the large double doors of the faux mansion and went inside. The coolness of the air conditioned inside was a dramatic contrast to the still withering heat of the Nevada air. A bouncer in a perfectly fitting tuxedo big enough to make me look like a little person stepped up and grabbed my right hand, and gave me that half handshake/half hug that guys do now. "Hank! What's up? Welcome back!" Silas half yelled.

Silas was a former college offensive lineman, who ended up out here in the desert after he blew out a knee at Oklahoma State. I met him a couple of years ago as I come out to Vegas several times a year for business, as well as golf trips. As this was my favorite strip club, I had seen him several times, including the night when things got out of control.

Several of his bouncers (Silas was the "Cooler" or head bouncer) were busy helping a large group of conventioneers, when over by the large bar where I was at, a fight broke out between a drunken bachelor party and some (I thought at the time, bikers). I was standing at the bar enjoying a beer when Silas walked up and told one of the "bikers" just a few steps away from me that he had to leave and while he was "helping" the guy who was calling him everything but his name leave the bar.

Another "biker" came up quickly from behind Silas with a beer bottle ready to smash it across Silas' head. I stood there watching this act out; everything looking like it was moving in slow motion. The 2nd guy pushed a half dressed dancer out of the way and lunged at Silas. I took a sip from my beer and stuck my left leg out. The 2nd guy tripped over my leg and crashed to the ground.

Silas was faster than I thought and whipped around at the commotion. He saw the guy fall with the beer in his hand still in a swinging position; saw that it was my leg in the way. When he came back in, he told me that those "bikers" were actually ministers that come down to Vegas form northern Nevada, twice a year for drinks and strippers and always get a little rowdy. They had never gotten violent before. Needless to say, we became pretty good buddies, and I never paid the $25 entrance fee or my first shot and a beer.

"Silas, are you getting smaller?" I yelled as I lightly punched him in the arm. Silas looked at Susan next to me and his eyes got big.

"Don't tell me you traded in Elle?"

"No, Elle's hear in Vegas, but she's letting me have my 10 year anniversary affair...this is Susan my neighbor!" I replied laughing.

"Oh, H!" Susan giggled as she held my arm. Silas took Elle's right hand and kissed it. Then while chatting with me about the upcoming college football season, he led us to the front edge of the main bar, my favorite spot to hangout, and another bouncer, Sal, came up, said hi and produced two stools for us. We chatted a bit with Susan, Both Sal and Silas were enjoying Susan's company. Susan was eating up the attention as she sipped a glass of white wine. Eventually, both were called away.

Susan was looking at the dancers and asking me which ones I liked. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, pick one for me. She looked at me and asked which one I wanted. I repeated that I wanted her to pick one for me. She turned and started watching each dancer more carefully. The club was large with four huge bars on the first level each against a wall. There was one main stage large enough to perform a small play on and several smaller stages sprinkled throughout the room.

The dancers began on the main stage, two songs, then they moved to a smaller stage to the right, for two more songs, and then to a small stage toward the back of the room. Behind the third stage was a grand staircase that led to a balcony. Several men sat in opera seats on the balcony while beautiful women danced for them. There was a door behind them on the balcony, that I knew led to the Platinum Room, the most exclusive and expensive private room in Las Vegas.

"Well," she drawled, "I've narrowed it to two...the blonde over there with the red dress...and the dark haired one on the main stage!" she said looking back at me as though I were her eighth grade teacher asking her the final test question before Christmas break.

I t was interesting that the Blonde was built similar to my Elle, with even bigger breasts; while the dark-haired one looked a lot like Susan herself. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a twenty and handed it to her.

"Go pick whichever one you want to dance for me and bring her back to us." I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Susan stood up, handed me her little clutch purse, drained the rest of her wine pulled her skirt down, as far as it would go, took a deep breath and stepped forward. It was a pleasure to watch her walk down the two steps from the bar platform into the main part of the room. She seemed to have adjusted to the heels and had her own sexy walk going. Not over the top, subtle but damn sexy...long tanned legs, tight black skirt that barely covered her ass. She did not look like the mom of a high school senior and a college freshman.

A guy in a crumpled suit stood up and took her hand, whispering in her ear. She smiled, shook her head and said something to him and continued walking. She was stopped by various men sitting at tables several more times before she made it to the small stage directly across the room from where I was at the main bar.

She stepped up the two steps on the other side of the room and waited while the dark haired dancer placed the dollar bill from a male admirer in her money garter. I watched her turn around and smile as she noticed Susan standing there. She took a step toward Susan and down into a crouch...I could see them talking but of course I could not hear across a crowded, room of that size. The dancer stood up and Susan turned back and started toward our side of the room.

Another two men tried to get her attention as she made her way back to me.

Susan was glowing when she returned. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips and sat down. I reached back and handed her the fresh glass of wine I had taken the liberty of ordering for her. She smiled, thanked me and took a sip. She then proceeded to tell me what I had guessed: the men she was stopped by on her trip to and from the dancer had all asked her to dance, thinking she was a stripper.

The dancer with the dark hair would be over as soon as her set was complete. Susan leaned forward to tell me she was having a good time, as she said this she placed her free hand on my thigh for balance, while she whispered to me, I couldn't help but notice the wonderful cleavage exposed by the well chosen black shirt that now had three buttons unbuttoned, rather than the one or two, I had recalled from earlier. There seemed to be no question that Susan was having a good time, and I was too.

Elle

Millie had made Elle come with her mouth and her fingers, and had slowly climbed up on Elle's lap, facing her and began to kiss her mouth and play with those breasts that she had been obsessed with for what had seemed like forever.

Elle had never been with a woman before...oh she had kissed a few, mostly when she'd had one too many cocktails and the woman was pretty and Mr. Loring had encouraged her. Millie felt good and soft. Elle liked boys, big, strong, hard boys. But Elle had to admit there was something nice about Millie's soft lips and soft breasts. Elle pushed Millie back, softly; just enough to look her in the eyes...Elle and Millie looked each other in the eyes for a couple of moments.

Millie opened her mouth to say something but Elle spoke first. "Get up and go lie on the bed. I want to fuck you...." was all that Elle whispered. Millie's eyes got big and she slowly slid down from straddling Elle's lap. As she slid down to the floor, Elle stood up, and looked down at Millie kneeling before her. "On the bed, darling," Elle whispered hoarsely. She helped the shorter woman stand and bent her head down to kiss her.

Millie kissed Elle back and returned to kneading those wonderful breasts. Elle slowly walked her back to the queen-sized bed. As the back of Millie's legs bumped into the bed, she let go of Elle and Elle watched her reach back, turn around and climb up on the bed, trying not to turn her back on Elle. Once Millie was up on the bed, Elle joined her sliding gracefully between Millie's legs, kissing her vaginal lips and caressing her legs. Millie moaned, not quite believing this moment had actually come. This was Elle, Elle in bed with her, Elle between her legs, Elle making love to her.

Elle began to delicately use her fingers to open Millie and where her fingers went her tongue followed. As Elle continued to kiss and lick and bite Millie, Millie could feel the rumblings of an orgasm begin. Elle took the middle finger of her right hand which had been playing inside of Millie's pussy along with Elle's other middle finger as well as her tongue and slowly pushed it into Millie's ass.

Oh, yeah, Millie talked dirty and sexy, but she had never been eaten by a woman and she had never had anything in her ass...her orgasms when she masturbated were nothing like what happened next. Millie exploded, gushed and squirted all over Elle's face and hand. It was so powerful that at first she thought she had pissed on Elle.

She moaned how sorry she was, apologies came out one after another. Elle just kept fucking her harder, licking and biting her pussy lips and slapping Millie's ass. Millie exploded again. Elle raised her head up and slid up Millie's body, licking a path from her pussy to her mouth. Elle's knee slid up against the place her mouth had been seconds ago. While Elle kissed and played with Millie's mouth, her knee rubbed hard and fast, against Millie's pussy keeping her in a state multiple orgasms.

Elle reached back with one arm and pulled Millie's leg up against her pussy. The two of them worked themselves into a rhythm, rubbing up against one another, while they kissed and touched each other's breasts and arms. They kept this up for some time, each of them pushing the other harder...finally they exploded together.

"Please, please...I need to take a moment!" Millie whispered. Elle slid off of Millie, casually stood, walked over to the dining table and poured herself a glass of water. She poured another glass and handed it to Millie as she walked past the bed, into the bathroom and closed the door.

Me

The dark haired dancer had finished her set and glided over to us she smiled as she approached and stood in front of Susan and me and inquired, "So which one of you am I dancing for?" I smiled and handed her another twenty and said,

"Both of us..."

"I'm Destiny," she smiled. "Would it be okay if I went and freshened up first?"

"Of course, we'll be right here," I smiled back at her. As she turned to walk away, she brushed two fingers across Susan's lips...I turned to our bartender, Sid, who was standing there watching me start trouble and ordered another beer and a shot of tequila, when we both heard Susan say..."Two shots!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, I wanted to have some fun with Susan but she was my neighbor and my friend and I didn't want to get her wasted or worse. "Tequila and wine don't exactly mix goddess." She looked at me with that look that all women can use on a man, even moms, that look that says: you only think you're in control and then turned to Sid and said:

"We'll have two beers and two shots of tequila, Patron Silver...not chilled, no training wheels." She turned back to me, smiled and then turned her gaze back out to the room. "I wasn't always an old mom, H."

Elle

Elle turned off the shower and this time grabbed a towel before walking into the artificially cold bedroom. She stopped dead in her tracks...Millie was standing in front of the food cart. She was standing there, stroking what appeared to be some kind of lubricant on to a rather large, strap-on dildo. It was very large...larger and thicker than both her husband and Michael. "How the hell did you get that through security?" Elle asked.

"I checked my baggage...please lay down on the bed, Elle."

Elle thought to herself that she would need a vacation from this partial vacation...and then she thought something else. She stared at Millie for a moment...making a decision, Elle walked straight ahead to Millie. She pushed herself up against Millie kissing her softly. Elle liked Millie's lips and also liked looking down at the shorter voluptuous woman. Millie kissed Elle back, standing on her toes, pressing her large natural breasts up against Elle's spectacular enhanced ones.

"Click! Click!"Millie looked down and saw that Elle had released the clips on the strap-on and had stepped back. Elle smiled, looking Millie in the eyes and whispered in a deep, throaty voice... "Honey, oh yeah, there's going to be some serious fucking on that bed...please lay down." Millie took a step forward to kiss Elle but Elle stepped to the side while adjusting the straps to her narrower hips. Millie backed slowly and sat on the bed.

"I've never been fucked, never had anyone's cock in me..." she whispered back.

"Oh...oh my." Elle smiled as she approached Millie. "We'll start off gently..."

Me

Destiny returned, fully dressed. She wore a long, dark, blue gown not unlike what a prom queen might wear, although cut a lot lower in the front and back than any high school principal is likely to allow in the school gym. While you expect there to be some cleavage in the front, Destiny's dress, while long sleeved and down to the floor, displayed what I can only describe as ass cleavage as well. It worked.

"Destiny, I'm Henry and this is Susan. May we get you a cocktail?" I asked.

"Vodka and tonic, please, Henry." She stepped up to Susan who sat looking back and forth from Destiny to me and back. Susan had her legs crossed, Destiny slid around to the right side of Susan placing a white gloved hand on Susan's knee and the other arm around the back of Susan's chair. That way she could see and talk to both of us. "Susan, you're beautiful, really beautiful...are you a dancer?"

"No..." Susan laughed, "I'm a part-time receptionist and full-time mom..."

1...34567...11