Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you dad?" Destiny asked me.

"No, I'm the boyfriend..." I smiled back at her.

"I wish he were the dad, 'the dad' didn't want to stick around..." I heard her voice break slightly and so did Destiny. We both reached out to her, I put my hand on her leg and squeezed it, and Destiny did the same on her knee. "I'm okay..." she smiled turning to both of us. I leaned in and kissed her. When I pulled back she leaned in, I kissed her again, this time I felt her mouth open, so I kissed her, short but intense. I leaned back, Susan looked at me...

"Destiny, dance for this woman before we start having sex, right here at the bar." I said.

"I'll clear some space on the bar," I heard Sid behind us.

"Another round of shots, Sid..." Susan said without looking at him, as Destiny glided around to the front of her. Destiny slid her hand up to Susan's face and turned her head toward her...

"You can have him in a little bit, darlin', right now you're mine!" Destiny snarled brushing her lips ever so slightly across Susan's. "Undress me, undress your woman." Susan sat up straight and at the same time, reached out and pulled down the sleeves of the dress from Destiny's shoulders, as that happened, the dress itself slowly came down, momentarily held up by Destiny's breasts, but then continuing its downward path. As the dancer's hands came free of the sleeves entirely, Susan had to put her hands on the dress at Destiny's waist.

Of course this meant she had to step down from the high bar stools we were seated at, which also meant she braced herself by holding on to Destiny's hips while Destiny reached out and held her. They literally slid into each other's arms. It was one of the sexiest things I ever saw. Once they were standing nose to nose, chest to chest, it was uncanny how much their bodies were alike. The only real difference was Susan's Greek skin and tan made her darker than Destiny's Canadian (we found out later, or rather Susan did) body.

In fact, I didn't realize it at first but they had almost the same hair cut, a cute short cut just above the shoulders. Now standing up with her hand resting on Destiny's hips, Susan began to slowly, achingly slowly, push the dress down over the Canadian's hips, pausing to pull Destiny's thong back up before too much was revealed, until the dress dropped on its own to the floor. Destiny put her arms around Susan's neck and stepped out of the dress.

Now the two of them stood there, up against each other, Destiny's arms around Susan's neck, Susan's arms around Destiny's hips...

"Oh, bloody hell, please kiss each other..." Sid whispered just a bit too loud. Destiny looked over at him and then let her arms drop and stepped back from Susan. She bent over and picked up her dress with one hand and took Susan's with the other. She said: "We'll be back," and the two of them began walking away.

Susan pulled back and turned back towards me, reached pass me, and grabbed her shot, downed it and returned to Destiny. I saw them walk across the room toward the large staircase. By the time they reached, the staircase, on the opposite side of the great room from the main stage, they were laughing and talking, arms around each other, one naked except for a thong and platform shoes the other, in an outfit dressed to kill. As they reached the door to the Platinum Room at the top of the staircase, they turned around and waved for me to join them.

Elle

Now the two of them lay there, one on top of the other, "Shhhssh, breathe slowly..." Elle whispered. It had taken some time, but the thick plastic cock was buried all the way inside of Millie. Elle began to understand why boys were in such a hurry, she wanted to fuck this woman, this woman who wanted her so much. Slowly, Elle began to push her hips back...

"No! No don't pull out!" Millie pleaded. Elle lowered her head and covered Millie's mouth with hers. Just before she came all the way out she stopped...and just as slowly, began the descent back into Millie. She could hear and feel Millie moan despite their kiss. All the way inside of Millie again Elle slowly began the process again. It turned her on in so many ways to fuck this woman.

She had never thought of Millie as a sex partner, she liked men and although she had kissed women before, to fire up her husband (boys were so easy, even him) she always liked the fit, muscular women, women like Susan. But Millie felt so good. Her rubensque body was luscious, not fat in any way, but wonderfully full and decadent. She could not get enough of those breasts, so soft, so warm. She was going to take some time with this body. She also enjoyed being the fucker (not that being the fucked wasn't pleasant, in fact she loved getting fucked). But this was very, very good too.

Elle pushed herself up on her elbows and looked down into the face of Millie whose eyes were shut, although she was continuing to moan quietly, too quietly for Elle. Elle started to pick up her pace. She began to move her hips faster, in and out of Millie. Millie's moans got louder and her body began to shake. Fuck! Thought Elle, for the first time in her life she wished she had a real cock, so she could feel what Loring felt, she enjoyed what she did feel, Millie opened her eyes, she tried to speak, but Elle put her hand over her mouth and fucked her even harder and faster....

Millie groaned and came squirting again, Elle kept going: the sweat, the dampness from Elle's second shower, Millie's cum, all together made the action on that bed even more chaotic. Millie was thrashing widely beneath Elle while Elle gripped the bed as tightly as she could, and then she felt her own orgasm build, not from the fucking but her whole body mashing against Millie's bucking body. Elle pushed her mouth against Millie's as she came. Millie was now experiencing her second multiple orgasm...she grabbed onto Elle's waist and started pushing back up onto the plastic cock strapped to the woman she had thought about having sex with daily for two years, that recognition alone started another orgasm.

Elle wondered about what it would be like to have Loring in Millie's ass while she fucked her in her pussy.

"Turn over." Elle said flatly. She let go of Millie and pulled out of her, "Turn over, honey..." Elle sat up and grabbed the towel hanging off of the bed and wiped first her face and then her torso. She watched Millie turn over. Millie was now on her stomach, trying to look back at Elle. Elle put the towel back on the bed and reached between Millie's legs. Elle moved her own body forward and positioned the dildo at Millie's ass.

"Wait, I've never done that, wait...ahhrgghh!" Millie got out before Elle pushed pass Millie's opening and into her ass. Just the head was in, Elle stopped. Millie was breathing heavy but she was quiet, waiting. Elle began to talk to her...

"Honey, Millie, I want you...I've always wanted to do this with you." Elle spoke the sexy talk that she guessed Millie would like, as she slid one hand around Millie's hips and found her pussy and then began to slide her fingers up and down the slit, just grazing as the fingers passed Millie clit, making Millie moan louder. "I'm going to fuck your beautiful round ass...I am fucking your beautiful ass" Elle began to push deeper into Millie, slowly but surely, as Millie's moans became deeper, less pain and more pleasure.

Slowly, patiently, Elle reached the bottom of Millie's ass. She was out of breath and covered with sweat, but she was there, and as for Millie, she was making soft mewing sounds. "Please fuck me, Elle. Fuck my ass, please." Elle raised herself up and started pushing in and out of Millie's ass faster. Millie grunted and groaned and began to swear at Elle: "Fuck me harder you redheaded bitch! Fuck! Shit, tear my ass up you gorgeous cunt! Ohh god...I'm cumming again! You fucking bitch...more, harder...Fuck!" The words she was grunting out were having an effect on Elle. She reached up and grabbed a handful of those luscious black curls and yanked Millie's head back,

"I own you slut..." Elle whispered into the ear of the woman below her. "I'm going to fuck you senseless...."

"Yes...yes...fuck me...bitch...aaarrrgh..."

Me

I climbed the stairs and was stopped by a bouncer who told me that you could only enter the Platinum Room with a dancer. I turned and looked down around the main room; I finally saw Silas and caught his attention, which wasn't easy in a crowded dark club. He pointed to the bouncer I was standing next to and gave him the thumbs up. The bouncer let me in.

The room was darker than the main room but I could see it was well appointed with cherry wood paneling and gorgeous leather chairs and couches. The room was L shaped with a small bar in the corner. A dancer stood on a small stage across from the bar. I walked up to the bar and looked over the crowd.

Several men were getting dances from strippers but I didn't see Susan or Destiny. I ordered a beer from the bar and then a door opened that I hadn't noticed before and a dancer and two men came out. I asked the bartender what was back there; she said it was another room, quieter, more private. I walked across the room and opened the door. Different music was playing in here, there were three couches and on the far one I saw Destiny sitting on what must have been Susan's lap.

I walked over and sat next to Susan. Destiny was completely naked, except for her heels and was straddling Susan's lap. Susan's tight skirt was bunched up around her waist, her red thong in view. Her shirt was completely open allowing Destiny a hand on each of Susan's breasts. Destiny looked over at me and asked what took me so long, Susan turned to me and smiled, she had her hands on Destiny's hips, "C'mere..." I leaned over and she kissed me hard. "I need a prick, badly...."

Susan took her left hand off of Destiny and placed it in my lap. She easily found my cock as it was straining against my pants. As she squeezed, I decided it was time to take this party back to my hotel room. I stood up, as did Destiny. I happily paid her for the dances that I didn't even see. We both helped re-dress Susan. The two women then shared a very passionate goodbye kiss. Susan took out her phone and typed Destiny's number into it. They kissed again and then the two of us walked out of the room, through the larger room and out to the entrance. I said goodbye to Silas as Susan climbed into a cab.

We were all over each other like teenagers on the way back to Caesars. It seemed to take forever for us to get up to the room. We hadn't spoken since we got into the cab. We didn't have to; we made out all the way up in the elevator. Once in the bedroom, I slowly undressed Susan, skirt, panties, and finally shirt. I kissed her standing by the bed. I told her I would be right back. I ducked into the bathroom to take a quick piss. I undressed, quickly and returned to the bedroom.

Susan was sound asleep.

Elle

Elle and Millie had been locked in the 69 position on the floor of the hotel room. Elle slowly disengaged herself from Millie and sat up leaning against the bed. Millie sat up and looked at her lovingly. Elle reached over and brushed her face. "I need to sleep, honey..."

"As long as you're next to me." Millie sighed and leaned in and kissed Elle. They slowly got to their feet and looked at the bed, which was a mess, sheets stained and wet, half off the bed. The two women laughed and climbed over to the relatively dry side and snuggled, giggling like kids....

Me

My phone's alarm went off. I reached over the soft, warm body sleeping next to me and shut off the alarm and returned to the spooning position I had been in, I had set the alarm so I would have at least an hour and a half to get over to the Wynn, for my round of golf.

"What time is it?" Susan asked. I had forgotten that I was in bed with a woman, not my wife.

"7:00am, go back to sleep, Suse...." I whispered, and kissed her ear. Susan turned around and smiled a sleepy smile. Her hand slid down to my already hard dick. As she softly stroked me, I could only think about how different her technique was than my Elle's. It felt good, very good but different. I wanted to call Elle, talk to her, but I wasn't going to stop what Susan was doing to me.

"I've got a crush on you too..." she whispered and rose up on one elbow while continuing to stroke me. "We can't let what's about to happen between us mess up our friendship, my friendship with Elle or your relationship with your wife..." she was staring at me very intently with those piercing blue eyes. She kept those eyes on me as she slid down my body; she never broke eye contact as she bent down and took my cock in her mouth. We had crossed the line now, kissing and sleeping naked with each other was intense, but we were now starting to have sex.

Knock! Knock!

Susan stopped sucking my cock and turned and looked at the direction of the doorway. "I'll be right back," I said, kissing her softly. "Don't go anywhere; I am making love to you, this morning." I stood and walked into the living room. The door opened, and Maria, the maid walked in catching me naked and hard, for the third day in a row.

"Good morning Mr. Loring, I am sorry, you did not answer so I brought you fresh towels." Maria walked up to me smiling. The bedroom door opened and a hastily dressed, but still ridiculously sexy, Susan came out wearing her mom clothes from yesterday, and Elle's heels. She walked up, kissed me hard and said:

"I'll call you later, H." I watched her walk out.

"Thank you Maria," I sighed. Maria silently handed me the towels and leaned in and softly kissed me on the cheek, then turned and walked out, closing the door behind her. I wondered if Elle's week was as weird as mine.

Elle

Elle woke up. She opened her eyes and immediately realized she was not being held by Loring, she felt Millie's soft breasts against her back. They felt good...damn, she thought, she shouldn't be responding this way. She carefully peeled herself out of Millie's hug and slipped into the bathroom, she quietly washed her face and decided to get out before Millie woke up. She'd talk later, but now she wanted to see her husband, to talk to him, hold him.

Elle successfully snuck out of the room while Millie was still asleep, and walked down the hallway barefoot, until she reached the elevator. She had decided not to go to today's seminar. She climbed into a cab and closed her eyes on the way to Caesars.

I arrived at the first tee at the Wynn and found Dom waiting with his best friend Vincent. Dom had talked Vincent in to staying over for the rest of the week. It didn't seem like it had been that hard to convince him. I played like crap. Between the heat and the amount of alcohol I consumed the night before, I was lucky I finished the round. I did enjoy the morning, hangover and all. I sweated out a lot of beer and tequila and replaced it with Gatorade, a lot of Gatorade.

The best part of the round was the miraculous 2 that I got on the 17th hole. Forty-five minutes later we were sitting in the Wynn's steakhouse, The Pro Shop, where all three of us inhaled king sized bone-in ribeyes. During lunch, Dom invited Elle and me to a party, tomorrow night. It was pre-wedding celebration party at his business partner's home out on the edge of town and he said we would love it. I said we'd try to make it. Elle really liked Luna, and I enjoyed spending the morning with Dom and Vincent, so I thought it would be fun.

At the cab arrival door, at Caesar's, I climbed out of the cab and retrieved my golf bag. Walking to the door I heard a familiar voice: "Hola, Mr. Loring!" I turned and looked into a familiar face. Maria, the maid was standing in the employee cab line.

"Hi, Maria," I smiled. Maria put her little duffle bag down in her place in the line, and walked over to me. I wouldn't have recognized her if I hadn't heard her voice first. She was really cute, probably mid-twenties, I would now guess. She had just a touch of makeup on, but she had applied some bright red lipstick and she had her hair down, thick, black and wavy to the middle of her back. She was dressed in a boy's white t-shirt and very tight jeans, over some cowboy boots. About 5'2", slim, with small but firm looking breasts, and I noticed very large prominent nipples, obviously no bra.

Wow, I thought, you can never tell what someone really looks like from those awful hotel uniforms. "It's nice to see you, in civilian clothes." I joked.

"You too..." she replied, with a half smile. "I will not be here tomorrow; I am working a party up in the hills, tomorrow night, for a family I work for sometimes. It is a for the husband's friend who is getting married. I am sorry I will not see you before you leave."

"Haven't you seen enough of me, this week?" I joked. Thinking about what she said about the party she was working, I pulled out my phone and found the address in my phone contacts and showed it to her.

"That is the house I am working at tomorrow night...I will see you tomorrow night!" she smiled brightly.

"I promise to wear clothes.... " I smiled; she leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek as she had done this morning.

"I enjoy you naked." She replied, swiveled around and returned to her place in line. I shifted my bag from my shoulder, to in front of me. I was trying to cover the growing erection that had begun inside of my golf shorts...I needed to get laid.

I stepped into the suite, and heard soft music. I recognized the music from Elle's iPhone. I put my bag down and walked into the main bedroom and saw Elle asleep under the covers, her phone on the nightstand, plugged into the portable speakers we had brought with us. I stripped, quietly and slid into the bed behind her. I snuggled up and soon fell asleep myself.

I awoke and it was dark, Elle was still next to me. I must admit I woke up from a very dirty dream that revolved around this very bed. "Oh that must have been a nice dream," my wife purred. My erection was pushing against her. "I'm hungry; will you take me to dinner?"

"Yes, of course. I'm happy you're here, you skipped the conference today?"

"I'll tell you at dinner. I need red meat..." she said as she slipped out of bed.

I slipped my hand down to my cock as I watched her glide into the bathroom. I watched her step into the shower and turn on the water. "Pick out something for me to wear." I sat up, took one last long look at Elle soaping up and then got out of bed. I walked over to the closet and made some choices...

... An hour later we walked into the newest, trendiest Vegas steakhouse, which was packed. I was wearing black jeans and my cowboy boots, a dress white shirt and a grey sports jacket. Elle wore less. She wore a pair of tight, fitted, low rise jeans and a red sports jacket. A single button held the jacket together. A string of pearls around her neck and red high heeled pumps completed the outfit. We were informed our table would be ready in about fifteen minutes. We walked over to the crowded noisy bar.

My phone rang; Elle rolled her eyes at me. It was my editor...I asked her to order me a single malt scotch, neat and walked outside, so I could hear....

I was gone about ten minutes or so and walked back in to see that Elle, as usual, had attracted attention. Two conventioneer types were talking to her. I slowed, and watched her have fun. She was standing, leaning back with her elbows on the bar, which of course, had the effect of pushing those magnificent breasts up and out. That lonely button on her jacket was working over time. The conventioneer types were leaning in laughing and sneaking peaks at Elle's cleavage.

The Maître D stepped over to me and said our table was ready. I walked over and stood in front of my gorgeous wife. She playfully ignored me for a moment and then stood up straight and told the guys goodbye. They watched her walk up to me, kiss me softly on the lips as I took her hand and walked up to the Maître D.

1...45678...11