Vegas Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers

Rhonda took a moment trying to figure the best way to answer that. "Both," she said. "Both things make him attractive."

"You know that I thought you were pretty back in high school, Rhonda?"

"I ... suspected it."

Frank laughed. "Suspected? I suspected that every cock at the school wanted in your pants. Teachers as well as students. And maybe a couple of the cunts wanted in there too."

Rhonda just shrugged her shoulders.

"Do you consider yourself a good judge of people, Rhonnie?"

"I ... uhm ... don't know how to answer that."

"Don't worry about it. We'll come back to that in a couple minutes. Let's try this first. Rhonda, I always lusted after you back then, and you're still one sizzling fine piece of ass today. I will give you ten thousand dollars for a single kiss. Not a full fuck like in the movie, but a single kiss. You come over here and kiss me on the lips and I will forgive ten thousand of the lump you owe me.

Rhonda swallowed hard. Her eyes moved to her naked, feeble husband, the man that had run up the huge debt with his gambling problem and was sitting there naked now, hunched over, covering his shrunken penis with his hands. Then they traveled back to the devil that she knew was trying to get her to sell her soul, beginning with this one tiny piece. "I-- I-- "

Frank clapped his hands. "Before you answer that, let's start by establishing some boundaries. Let's try a question that I think you're more sure of the answer. Rhonda, if I gave you a million dollars, would you fuck me? Just one fuck, no strings attached, one million dollars."

Rhonda sighed. "No. No, I wouldn't do that, Frank."

"And why is that?"

"That's not the type of person that I am. If Charlie has run us into debt, we'll pay what we owe, but we'll pay it straight. I won't whore around for you."

"Good!" He leaned his head back. "Good answer! We've established one line that you will not cross. I respect your integrity, Rhonda. I always knew in school that you were one fine lady. Now, let's see what we can do about a line on the other side of things. A kiss. That's not nearly so serious a matter as a fuck. A kiss can be given to someone outside of marriage -- at least nowadays. We're no longer medieval, are we?" He laughed. "And let's say we're talking about fifty thousand dollars. Fifty thousand dollars for one little ten second kiss. Hell, from a business sense, that's five thousand dollars a second. That's the same rate of pay that Marlon Brando got when he made ten minutes of Superman for three million. Seems almost reasonable to me, Rhonda. What do you think?"

Rhonda stared at him, then, slowly, she leaned forward and across the sofa and placed her lips on his. She did not wrap her arms around his neck, she merely held her lips to his for ten seconds, then leaned back to her seat.

"Excellent!" Frank leaned his head back and smiled, then looked back at her. "We have a line drawn on each end of the spectrum. Now comes the fun part of seeing where they meet. Is a french kiss worth two hundred thousand dollars? Is a boob grope worth one million? How much for an ass fuck?"

"I don't think-- "

"Back to the earlier question, Rhonda. Are you a good judge of character?"

"I still don't-- "

"Let's simplify it then. Are you a good judge of your own character?"

"Do-- do I know my own self? Yes. Yes, Frank, I do."

"Good! Good!" he smiled. "Do you remember Mary Hillford from the old days?"

"What? I am not following you at all, Frank."

"Mary Hillford. Remember her?"

"Yes. Of course I remember Mary. She was valedictorian. She was accepted at that-- that journalism university, whatever one that was. She was going to be a big writer."

"That's the one. What do you think? Would she kiss me for ten thousand dollars, or would she hold out like you for a bigger purchase price?"

"Frank, I am not following where your logic is heading."

"Would she kiss me for ten thousand dollars, Rhonda? Or would she not?"

"I ... really have ... no idea."

Frank smiled. "Mary? Mary Hillford?"

The naked woman that Rhonda had first seen with her head buried in her husband's lap stepped forward from where she was trying to blend in with the wallpaper and stood beside Frank.

"Mary Hillford, do you remember Rhonda Stanford nee Davison?"

"I remember Rhonda, Frank."

"Mary, give me a kiss."

The naked woman kneeled down and planted a kiss on Frank's mouth. A moment later, her tongue entered his mouth. After a half minute, she stood back up beside him.

"Well, there you have it."

"There I have what, Frank?" Rhonda asked, still not entirely believing that this was that girl from high school. She LOOKED like Mary, but Mary had been dignified, stubborn. She would NEVER demean herself like this.

"Well, not only would Mary kiss me for ten thousand, she'd additionally french me for free."

Rhonda just stared back at him.

"Rhonda -- don't make a move until we settle this next question, please -- will you soul-kiss me for a quarter million dollars?"

Rhonda swallowed. Where DID she draw the line? Was she a whore if she kissed him like that? Or did it take a stronger action to make her a whore? Or just a lower price tag?"

"Rhonda?"

"Y- yes," she said. I will french kiss you -- and nothing more -- for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars."

"Splendid. We're establishing price tags." He looked over his shoulder. "Mary? Unzip me, please, hon."

Mary knelt in front of Frank, unzipped his pants, then pulled them down to his knees when he raised his butt.

"Sit on it, won't you, sugar-titties?"

Mary turned around so her ass was to Frank, widened her stance, then stepped back to straddle his legs. Positioning his cock with her fingers, she sighed and arched her back as she sank down on it.

"Mmmm, nice. Now, back to Rhonda. Is there any amount of money that would get you to do this for me?"

Rhonda watched, repulsed, as the other woman slowly bounced on Frank's cock. "No, NO amount of money will make me be a slut for you, Frank."

"And I guess an ass fuck is out of the question."

Rhonda did not even dignify that with a comment.

"How about ... a boobie grope? Bra and shirt stay on. I just pet your titties for sixty seconds through your clothes. Is that worth ten million? That's a sizable chunk of what you two owe me. Is it worth it?"

She knew this lech was trying to get her to yield her soul a piece at a time, trying to ease her into whoring herself, bit by bit.

"Rhonda?"

"Charlie, how much are you in for?"

"No, let's just set an absolute price tag on this. You know that your debt is more than ten million and less than a hundred million. And I'll raise the bid to twenty million. If you let me grope your titties for one minute, I will give you twenty million. That COULD be everything that you owe me. Hell, it could be that it pays off your entire debt, and I OWE YOU ten million!

"So ... what's the answer, Rhonda?"

Several seconds passed in silence. "Yes," she finally said softly. "For twenty million you can feel my breasts for one minute."

"Great! Do you see how easy it is to do business, Rhonda? We make a GREAT team. Now one last offer." He paused, shutting his eyes and grunting as he shot his load inside Mary. She slowed, then stopped, then stood and walked back to the wall.

Frank opened his eyes and looked at Rhonda. "One last offer. I will forgive all the rest of your debt -- this could be worth eighty million, Rhonda. I will forgive all the remainder of your debt if you put my cock in your mouth for sixty seconds. You don't have to make me cum -- hell, I'm already spent after Mary here -- you don't have to swallow. All you have to do is hold me in your mouth for sixty seconds. And you and Charlie walk out of here in the free and clear. Quite a deal, don't you think, Rhonda?"

Rhonda just sat and stared at the demon trying to weasel corruption out of her.

"See, I'm trying to just get what I can. We've already established that you're not about to fuck me for any amount of money. And, if I'm right, I also couldn't pay you enough to grope your naked breast."

"No. I don't THINK so!"

"See? I'm a good judge of character. And you've already claimed to be a good judge of your own character. So, what is it?"

Several more silent moments passed. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I will do it. In return for a cleaned debt. AND you never permit Charlie to play any of the games in your casino ever again."

"Wonderful! A counter offer. That is no problem. And we have lines! I feel so much more comfortable with gentle reassuring lines. In return for the fifty thousand dollars and the twenty million dollars and the nulling out of your debt and the preventing Charlie from ever playing in my casino, you will french kiss me for sixty seconds, let me feel your breast through your shirt for sixty seconds, and hold my cock in your mouth for sixty seconds."

"Yes. That is what I will do. Is it a deal?"

"And a naked boobie grope is wholly out of the question, let alone a naked pussy grope. A blowjob doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell, and a full fledged fuck is utterly out of the question. And, God forbid, an anal fuck is simply unthinkable."

"Stop playing games with me. Is it a deal?"

"I'm not playing games, Rhonda. Will you do any of these latter things for me? For any amount of money whatsoever?"

Several seconds passed, and she realized it was a serious question. "No. There is no way I ill do any of those things. No way, Frank."

"It's a deal, then!" He slapped his thigh. "I'm gonna kiss ole' Rhonda Davison! And I'm uh-gonna ... touch her titties! And then ... and then ... she's uh-gonna take me in her mouth!"

"Stop taunting me, Frank. This is a business deal. Nothing more. Let's get it over with."

"Hold on just a sec." Frank pulled off his shoes, then his pants, then leaned back in the corner of the sofa, a new erection already stiffening. "Okay! Come plant your big old smooch on daddy's hungry lips, Rhonda."

Rhonda scowled, then stood and stepped towards him. She pointed an index finger at him. "No touching. Sixty seconds of kissing with tongue. The deal includes nothing more."

"Exactly," Frank grinned.

Rhonda bent over and leaned in, careful not to let his penis touch her. After swallowing distastefully, she placed her lips to his. This was so repulsive that she didn't know how she'd go through with the other two parts of the deal. Slowly, she inserted her tongue into his mouth.

Oh.

Oh, WOW!

A ripple of thrills moved from his tongue into hers, then spread out to her lips.

OhGOD!

His tongue entered her mouth in return, and she sucked on it, sliding her lips, charged with erotic energy, full erogenous zones now, back and forth on his tongue. She jumped slightly as it felt like her tongue was orgasming! Then it spread to her lips! Then to her throat!

Oh ... fucking ... WOW!

"Nnngh?" she murmured as she felt Frank break off that delightful kiss and she tried to refocus her eyes. She realized she was laying on her back on the sofa. Frank, who had moved on top of her -- touching her with his penis, she realized now! -- was standing up.

"What?" she murmured, confused

"I know, I know," Frank said. "We agreed for sixty seconds, and I only took thirty."

Thirty seconds?! She felt all THAT in thirty seconds?!

"But I want to share my wonderful discovery."

She was still sweeping the erotic cobwebs out of her brain. "Share?"

"Mary!" Frank said, looking to the side of the room. "You gotta try some of this!"

Share? Mary? He had only kissed her for thirty seconds. And now he wanted to share the other thirty ... with Mary. With MARY?!

"Frank!" She sat up and saw Mary in front of her as she got her eyes to focus. "I am NOT bisexu-- mmmmphth!"

Mary shut her up with a french kiss.

The same thrills, the same spreading orgasm slowly zinged through her. It was just starting to crest when she felt Mary part lips with her.

"Don't stop again ..." she heard herself mutter.

"I always wanted to do that ..." Mary whispered. "To mouth-fuck you with my tongue, Rhonda. Since high school."

"You ... you really ARE Mary, aren't you?"

Mary just smiled and nodded her head, then slid back to her place standing in front of the wall.

Frank clapped his hands, his erection hanging out in front of him. How the hell did he get so hard again so fast?

"Well! THAT was delightful!" he smiled. He grabbed a towel, then stepped towards Rhonda, who was still recomposing after her experience kissing the two of them.

"First of all, stand up."

Rhonda stood.

Frank spread a towel out where she had been sitting. "Okay, you can sit back down now."

She looked questioningly at him.

"You looked like you were going to make a spot. You already have a little wet spot on the front of your skirt, and I didn't want you to stain my expensive sofa with your sex juices."

"Frank! I do NOT!" She looked at the front of her skirt, and, actually, she did.

"Sit, Rhonnie. We're ready to earn you twenty million."

Rhonda sat. "Okay, Frank. By the rules. You can feel my breasts through my bra and blouse. Sixty seconds. No more." She sat on the towel and held her arms back, unintentionally puffing out her chest.

Frank sat beside her and unceremoniously grabbed her boob.

The tingling, the dancing, spreading orgasms, started at her nipple, then flowed and zinged around her breast, following his fingertips like iron filings following a magnet.

"Oh GOD!" she gasped.

"That's my girl." He treated her to forty-five seconds of the sensations, then spoke. "Rhonda! Do you see what I see?"

"Ngh?" she asked vaguely from a great erotic distance.

"Look at Charlie, Rhonda."

She focused her eyes on her useless lump of a husband. The incompetent slug that had run up a tremendous debt, forcing her to do ... do these THINGS .. to get it paid off.

"Rhonnie ... he's getting HARD!"

Rhonda squinted her eyes and peered at her husband's crotch, which he was trying to cover with his hands.

"Charlie?!" She raised her eyebrows.

Charlie sat tensely, covering his groin with his hands.

"Charlie! You ARE! You're getting HARD!"

"I ... uhm ..." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You're getting HARD! Watching your wife get GROPED!"

Charlie shrugged again.

"THIS turns you ON, Charlie?!" she screamed.

"I ... uhm ..." Another shrug.

"I can't BELIEVE you, Charlie!" she said, standing up, then stepping over to stand in front of Frank. She sat back down on the couch between Frank's legs, his penis touching her back, then pulled Frank's hands up from behind her and placed them both on her breasts.

"Maybe a DOUBLE grope will get you DOUBLE hard, Charlie!"

Indeed, the head of Charlie's pecker strained up from behind his hands.

"It DOES, Charlie! I can't BELIEVE you're GETTING OFF on watching your WIFE get GROPED!"

Charlie just shrugged again, his whole body blushing.

"Well, maybe THIS will get you even MORE excited, Charlie!" She pulled Frank's hands from her boobs, unbuttoned and removed her blouse, then unsnapped and removed her bra, and returned Frank's hands to her bare titties.

Frank smiled from ear to ear.

"Does THIS get you even HARDER, you little TURD?! Hmmm?! Where was your goddam erection when it could have paid off our debt and kept me from having to go through all this?! You could have kept your wife from having to DO these horrible degrading things, Charlie!"

Charlie pulled his hands back to fully expose his enthusiastic erection. What it lacked in length it made up for in eagerness. It looked like a four foot midget, standing on its tiptoes, stretching, straining, trying to see the parade past he tall people standing in front of it.

"You don't even have a cock of your own, you little scumbag turd! You have to borrow Frank's, don't you?!"

Frank's hands caressed and massaged her breasts.

"Well," she said, leaning back against Frank's chest, his caresses relaxing her, making those little orgasms take over her body. "Well you just watch then, you impotent little peeping ... mmmmmm ... tom ..."

She closed her eyes and just let herself feel Frank's hands on her, feel the sensations they were giving her. Ohgod!

She opened her eyes again and saw Charlie three feet away, leering at her and Frank.

Well, let him. She was feeling far too good to let him spoil this experience.

After another minute, Frank whispered to her, "I think our sixty seconds are up, Rhonda."

"You don't ..." She reached her arms up behind her to wrap them around Frank's neck. "You really don't ... have to stop, Frank ... mmmmmmm ..."

"Well, we need to move on to the third part of the deal. And you need to watch yourself."

"Watch ... myself? ... Why? ..." Frank's hands were still bringing magnificent tingles to her breasts.

"Don't you remember, my little slut? No amount of money could make you let me touch your bare breasts."

She leaned her head back to tongue his neck. "I'm not a slut, Frank. And I'm just being ... generous to you."

"Hmmmm ... generous?"

"Yeah ..." she smiled

"Well," Frank said, taking his hands from her bosom. "We need to move on to the third part." He stood, forcing her to stand as well.

As she stepped forward so Frank could move from behind her, she came closer to Charlie than she wanted to be. "Ugh! Get away!" she said, swatting at his straining woody, but he jumped back before she could successfully whack him.

"I'd like ..." Frank said from behind her, and she turned to face him, still topless. He handed her a box. "I'd like you to put this on and wear it during our third part."

Rhonda took the box from him and opened it. It contained a pair of black four inch heels, a turquoise garter belt, and hose.

"You ... want me to wear ... THIS?"

Frank nodded.

"I'd be ... exposing ... my ... my pussy to you, Frank."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Weeeellll ... you've already gotten a good gander at my boobies ... so I guess my bare pussy wouldn't be all that much worse ..."

"You did, of course, swear that nothing in the world could ever make you show your pussy to me, Rhonda."

"Weeellll ..." she smiled, "... a girl's got a right to change her mind. Do you want to see it? My pussy ... I mean."

She held her breath, hopeful.

"Do you want to show it to me?"

Rhonda swallowed hard, suddenly nervous. "Where ... do I change?" she whispered.

Frank smiled. "Use that room over behind Mary there."

Charlie waited until Rhonda was in the room and had closed the door, then burst with exuberance. "Oh, MAN! You've got her baring her BOOBS and letting you FEEL HER UP! Oh man oh MAN!" He pressed his fists into his own crotch and rubbed them there. "Oh man oh MAN!"

Frank raised his eyebrows. "Careful there, little monkey, or you'll hurt something down there."

"Oh MAN! Oh MAN!"

A minute later, Rhonda opened the door and stepped out, wearing nothing but the heels, hose and garter belt. Her pussy was strawberry blonde too.

"Oh, MAN! OHMAN!" Charlie pressed hard, grinding his fists in his crotch. "Grrrkh!" he finally groaned, having pressed too hard, then fell over on the floor, making little vomiting sounds.

"Oh, GOD!" Mary exclaimed, disgusted. "Charlie, you spineless little piss-scum! If you put vomit on this floor, I am going to make you LICK it off! I'm WARNING you!"

Rhonda looked in Frank's eyes. "Do ... you like?" she whispered.

"Step over here, bitch."

Rhonda stepped to him.

He reached behind her, gripping and squeezing her upper thigh and buttocks. "You'll do," he pronounced. "Well?"

Rhonda had hoped for a better reaction than that. She was used to inspiring men to fall over their own feet just by smiling at them. Frank's response was ... needless to say ... lukewarm. "Well what, Frank?"

"Well, let's get to it. On your knees. Take me in your mouth. The whole shebang. But-- "

Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers