Velma's Waist History

Story Info
Mature woman believes her figure need control: goes extreme.
1.8k words
4.04
17.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma in Ontario, Canada

Velma was always conscious of her figure and never liked to put on weight but on her 30th birthday, she was heavier than ever in her life. She looked in the mirror and cried. Her husband Glenn tried to console her by telling her about her curves and her face and hair. But it didn't soothe her at all and she decided to do something about it. She was not very overweight, just heavier than she wanted to be. Her body was sort of loose and floppy. She started the next day by wearing a broad belt pulled very tight. She wore in over a silk camisole next to her skin and got dressed over the top of it. She pulled it in until it was about 4 inches less than her normal waist. She wore that belt all day and every day for a month until she could sleep in it, but it did not give her much better shape. It made her feel slimmer and stopped her from eating too much. Glenn was worried about her and asked her to think of some other way to get happier with her figure.

She started to wear girdles and corselettes from lingerie shops and liked very much the pressure they put on her waist and flattened stomach. She was soon sleeping in her girdles and corselettes, sometimes two at a time to make even more pressure. Glenn came to enjoy her in tight clothes and he appreciated the extra restriction they gave to her during their lovemaking. He suggested lots of variations including her in four and five girdles and corselettes at a time to make real pressure on her and a tough time for him to get through. Her figure in 1991 was about 36B-29-38 inches [91-73-97 cm]. She really loved the sensation of being encased and her body occupied by Glenn for his pleasure and her own.

The day came when they heard about proper boned laced corsets and, of course, they were ready to try them. They sent off for two with waists of 24 and 22 inches [61 and 56 cm) when her natural waist was 28 inches. When they arrived, she made him put her into the bigger one immediately. He laced her straight down to the 24 inches and she was so pleased with the effect. What she saw in the mirror was exactly what she'd been looking for and she enjoyed the extra pressure and the breathlessness. They went wild with each other that evening and tried out every sexy trick they knew. The next day, she started wearing that corset all the time and only took it off for a short time each morning to shower. Glenn laced her into it each day. After a month, it was ready for a wash at least and maybe some mending. Her natural figure was then 36B-26-38 inches. Whilst they arranged the washing, she wore the smaller one. It was pretty tough to fit onto her the first time but they persevered and she started to wear that one instead of the 24 inch. Within eight weeks, she was comfortable with the 22-inch and they ordered another. Then she could wash one while wearing the other. They sent back the 24-inch and asked for it to be remade to 20 inches. Really, she didn't think she'd ever be able to wear it but it would be there if the possibility came.

Something must have gone wrong with their order instructions because, when the remade corset was delivered, it was more like 16 inches. Glenn took it from her and went into another room to measure it. He said that they should return it and because it was very small indeed but he wouldn't tell her what the waist was. She asked him not to send it back but to keep it in a drawer for the future and that is what they did. Her waist training went on and she became comfortable at 20 inches after about a year. She wore her 20-inch corsets at all times and a girdle or corselette over the top. She did that for two reasons. First, so that she could wear stockings. Second, to hide the bones and laces a little when she wore tight or fitting clothes.

They sent off for another 20-inch corset and, over the next few months, she gradually got used to tighter corsets until she could feel right at 20 inches. That was the target they set for the smallest waist on her. She supposed it took about a year-and-a-half to feel comfortable at 20 inches.

Their sex life has been amazing and they have learned all about their orgasms as if they were new. She was always aroused - always - because of the pressure on her waist and hips. It excited her and she was ready for lovemaking all the time. Glenn learned to please her in new ways and to enjoy himself without putting his full weight on her. They had a special couch made so that she could be propped into various leaning positions. She loved the feeling of restriction and control even when she knew that he was her slave and would do anything to please me. Her orgasm came from a different place inside her, much higher into her waist, and lasted longer. She knows that she have become almost insatiable and will ask for more and more stimulation to achieve more orgasms. He has learned how to control his excitement for her pleasure.

She wants to explain something that worries her now, when she thinks about it. But it excites her as well. About a month ago, Glenn asked if he could do something really special - maybe worrying and shocking. She said of course. They trust each other completely and she knew that he would give her pleasure before, during or after whatever he had in mind. He took off her the normal 20-inch corset and led her to our couch. He placed the long mirror on its stand in front of her. He brought the tiny corset - the mistake - from the drawer. He wrapped it around her and made it quite firm on her skin. It had a gap at the back so it must have been only about 16 inches when it closed.

He massaged her waist and around her thighs. Then he went round the back of the couch and raised it on end so that she was leaning forward lightly and standing with her legs spread out. He kissed her gently on the back of her neck. Then he took hold of the laced and crossed them over and leaned his full weight and strength on the laces. She was being squeezed into a new tiny shape and she was real excited and felt her juices flowing. She could feel her inside being pressed up and down, filling every space in her pelvis and in her chest. The pressure downwards was exciting her even more and she could feel her excitement swelling. She was getting close to orgasm. But she was suddenly uncomfortable and began to moan a bit, as the lower part of her body seemed to want to explode.

She was coming to orgasm at the same time and she knew that she would have to get release from the pressure. They happened together and a massive orgasm went all through her. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was amazed at her own shape and couldn't take her eyes off the mirror. She was tiny and her orgasm began to build again. But not for long because the pressure and the harness of the corset was really grinding into her body. She could feel her belly and hips being squeezed and her pelvis full of her lower organs, pressing on her openings as if they wanted to push out of her body. She was feeling apprehensive and wondered if he would stop now.

He didn't stop pulling the laces and she could see the look in his eyes - he wanted her squeezed to the minimum that she could take - whatever that was. She thought, "How will he know? When I collapse? When I begin to push my insides out? When something breaks?" She was genuinely scared and she wailed a little. Her head began to spin. She felt like fainting. She wondered if he could see that in her face. She glanced in the mirror and saw that the corset was digging really deep into her pelvis. Her waist looked smaller than her throat. Her hips were like shelves either side of her waist. Her abdomen was flat and rigid, between her hip bones; for the first time in years. She could not put her legs together because of the pressure inside, pushing down between her thighs.

Then suddenly, he stopped and came towards her with the laces held taut. He tied them off in a knot around her waist taking whatever breath she could get. He carried her to the bed and made love to her so carefully that she was only aware of two things: the extreme tightness of her waist and his gentle movements inside her. When he was satisfied, he laid her down gently and measured her waist. It was about 16 inches [40 cm].

They have done the 16-inch again a number of times and taken photographs to record her "progress" for themselves. Velma thinks they are both a bit scared of what he was doing to her. She is scared of what she wanted him to do! She really wanted to be turned inside out, squeezed unconscious. She doesn't know what they'll move onto next in their love of tight waists but she knows that they'll please each other somehow every time. Already, her orgasms are quick and all-consuming when they make love like this.

She cannot take this tightness for very long. Only a few minutes. When she is corseted so tightly as this, she cannot move very much and he has to lead her around and help her lie down. She cannot take part in their lovemaking and he has to be very gentle. They both like her figure when it is held so well. He is excited and so is she but she is also apprehensive. Somehow, it adds to her pleasure. Isn't that strange? The 16-inch corset is not very high above her waist so that she can tighten down real hard into her waist without hurting her ribs. But below her waist, it is long and supporting. It totally contains all of her and she feels good but scared sometimes.

She is glad to tell her story because firm corsets have changed their lives and made their relationship stronger. She hopes that other women will discover the special feelings and the trust that they have.