Velo Gets What He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
337 Followers

I didn’t try and persuade him any longer – afterall my arse was nearly as hungry for his cock as my mouth was. I stood by the side of the bed and leaned forward so that my hands were on the bed and my butt was quite high. I looked over my shoulder at Velo and wiggled my arse, sure he could see my brown eye winking at him. ‘Come on big boy,’ I urged. ‘Fuck me!’

With a growl he stepped forward and plugged my gaping anus, both of us sighing as his cock sunk deep into my hot rectum. A pause to savour the moment then he was quickly into his stride, fucking me with long hard strokes. I was moaning after only a few seconds, my head going down and one hand sneaking back to my puss. This was nice fucking and my buttocks and thighs were shuddering under the barrage. I got a finger on my clit and went to work, occasionally reaching behind me to catch and tug Velo’s balls. After only a few minutes I was getting close and so was Velo. He buried his cock in me, put his hands under me to grab my tits, and started doing rapid little rabbit humps. It was too much and I slumped forward as my orgasm hit, barely aware of his weight resting full on me, feeling only the hard pole moving in my bowel and the rough fingers pinching my tender nipples. Velo grunted into his orgasm and somehow his hand found its way to my mouth, the act ending with me sucking furiously on a couple of his fingers, clenching my butt and feeling him pulse as his cum jetted deep into my bowels.

‘Baby,’ he sighed, rolling onto the bed beside me. ‘You are one sexy fuck!’

‘You too lover,’ I smiled, kissing him and squeezing his limp member.

We moved about so that we were comfortable, and he took me in his arms again. ‘Were you serious before when you said you’d suck my dick?’

‘You know how much I like to suck cock, honey,’ I said batting my eyelids. He smiled, no doubt thinking of our first date. ‘Well, having my back passage filled just made me want to suck cock. The more you shoved it in my back end, the more I wanted it in my mouth. So when you stood up and I saw that fuck tool jutting out, I just wanted to wrap my lips around it and suck the man juice out.’

‘Even though it was covered in shit?’

‘Well it wasn’t covered in shit,’ I corrected him. ‘But I would have wiped it off if it made you feel better.’

‘Well I was tempted,’ he confessed. ‘But your arse was too good to pass up.’ I snuggled up to him and kissed his still sweaty chest. ‘If I knew how good anal sex would be, I would have bum fucked you sooner,’ he said whimsically. ‘I can hardly wait to do it again.’

‘Me too, honey,’ I said, then added coyly, ‘How about next time you bring along one of your big burly workmates so I can have a cock to suck while you’re doing it?’

Velo grunted, thinking it over, then smiled. ‘I might just do that,’ he said and playfully squeezed my butt.

‘I’ll be counting on it,’ I murmured, nuzzling against him and beginning to drift off to sleep.

notnice66
notnice66
337 Followers
12