Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a frenzy of kisses and embraces, I had rolled on top of him, my thighs parting, his cock straining against my navel. With the intuition that all women, real or not, are blessed with, I positioned myself above him then slammed my hips downward, reveling in the most glorious sensation I had experienced so far tonight.

We went beyond making love. We fucked. His mouth ravaged my breasts while our bodies moved in an urgent cadence, my newly found voice letting loose cries of bliss as I experienced my first orgasm, my entire body quivering violently in his arms before he rolled me onto my back to take me hard enough to cause my body to slip across the granite floor.

When he was on the verge of climax, I reached up and caught his chin to gaze into his eyes as I had done so many times before. The intensity of the moment was magnified as I felt a warm gush deep within my body and he shuddered on top of me, his hands gripping my shoulders.

When we had calmed, and were sitting side by side on the floor, I reached for his hand, thoughts of returning to my former self now rising to the surface of my mind in unwelcome profusion.

"Hey," I began, glancing at the brochures on the table. "You look like you're going on a trip. Where are you off to?"

He was studying me intently, his eyes narrowed in drowsy concentration. "Do I know you from somewhere? You look so familiar..."

"You might. So about this trip. Where are you off to?"

"Florida. I was going to see a friend there. I was planning on leaving in the morning."

"Well, I could use a vacation, too. I was thinking of going on one myself, but heard that Florida wasn't nearly as nice as the Caribbean. I keep hearing this ad on the radio for Jamaica and how nice it is this time of year."

"Oh, hell, yeah, it's nice. I was there a couple months ago and it was, like, the best vacation."

"Well," I began, stretching my legs across his lap and wrapping my arms about his neck. "I've got some time off, and you look like you could use some. What do you say we make that trip to Jamaica instead of Florida? We could just leave now. Fuck it, why not? I'll make it the best vacation you've ever had. No questions. Let's just go."

James glimpsed at his watch, then up into my oceanic eyes. "Now?"

"Yes. Now."

A devilish smile crossed his lips as he shrugged. "Fuck. Why not? You want to go home and pack, honey?"

"Nope. I've got everything I need. Let's go."

12