Velvet: A Story of Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Velvet's experiences in being dominated continue.
3.5k words
4.1
23.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velvet's Story, Part 4: Absolute Submission and a New Personality

Neither of us needed a reminder that out Mistress would soon be home, or that we'd better be ready when she did arrive. The consequences of our not being prepared to open the door as she climbed the few entrance steps were only to well ingrained in us.

How things have changed since I was my own boss, sole owner and manager of my own discrete courier company, assured, positive and always totally in control; not only of my business, but of my private life too. I'd met Ebb and Flo in an internet chat room and had allowed myself to be drawn into their web of domination – assuring myself, at the time, that a little 'foray' into the world of being a submissive would make a stimulating change from my usual 'high powered' existence, also it would be reassuring to confirm that, at 37, I was still capable of appreciating new experiences 'of a sexual nature.' Besides, as I told myself, in reality I'd be the one in control and could terminate any relationship at any time. How wrong I was! In no way was I in control, and I certainly wasn't in a position to terminate anything! Now, some eight months later, here I was, subject to a totally dominant Mistress, with a rather unexpected companion in misfortune alongside me, my own company to all intents and purposes taken from me, my every moment and my mode of dress prescribed for me.

[The earlier history of Velvet's involvement with Ebb and Flo and how she came to be subject to them, can be found in 'Velvet: a Story of Obedience – 1, 2 and 3' fp]

Since that first evening spent in what instantly became my new home I'd learned the true extent of my subjugation. After that first evening when Ebb prepared the evening meal, it became the joint task of me and my fellow maid to undertake all meal preparation and serving, all cleaning and laundry and the task of keeping the extensive rear garden and the small front plot immaculate. Any failure or short fall in the standards expected evoked instant punishment. From that first encounter, when Flo had quickly and comprehensively chastised my naked buttocks in full view of any interested neighbours, for the misdemeanour of not keeping my pussy adequately shaved – and having her shave it for me, still in full view – I was subjected to constant physical discipline to reinforce the consequences of failure to carry out any allotted task with both expedition and accuracy.

Sometimes the chastisement was, similarly to that on the first occasion, delivered by my Mistress using her hand, sometimes by the use of an instrument; the business side of a hair brush, a riding crop or a wooden paddle; however delivered it always left my poor abused buttocks sore and bruised and, not infrequently, striped.

And that was the least of it. As I quickly learned, the extensive basement of the house had been converted into a three room suite. Apart from a flight of internal stairs leading down to an access passage a large banqueting hall spread across the rear of the property – in turn leading through a pair of French windows and up a flight of shallow steps, into the garden. The front basement, also accessed from the stairs and passage, was divided into what at first inspection appeared to be two gymnasiums.

In reality the equipment contained in the middle section was designed to inflict varying degrees of punishment and humiliation on anyone unfortunate to incur the wrath of my Mistress – and since my arrival in the house that was usually, although not exclusively, me!

Principal amongst these instruments of torture was a wall frame to which the victim could be shackled in a variety of ways; usually by the wrists and ankles with legs and arms spread akimbo and with the head held back by a neck brace with, if the controller so decreed, a metal or a leather gag inserted or a leather hood encasing the whole head – sometimes both. The whole frame could be rotated through 360° to enable the victim's body to be held horizontally, at an angle or wholly inverted. There was a variety of nipple, clitty and labial clamps available, and a selection of vaginal and butt plugs – all of which I had had the doubtful privilege of sampling from first hand!

The only things I'd not encountered, for obvious reasons, were the adjustable metal penis sheaths! Other instruments in the chamber included: an adjustable, mobile pillory; a mobile whipping post; and, a vaulting horse from which, at the touch of a button, an inbuilt leather dildo eight inches long and slightly off vertical, rose from the top surface. The same button, pushed again, set up a continuous vibration through the horse – including, of course, the leather penis. The stocks, the whipping post and the horse could be, and had been, moved into the banquet room when the occasion demanded it.

In addition to our menial duties we were, of course, also expected to be always available to our Mistress for the purposes of physical, intellectual and sexual diversion. And to undertake any and all necessary duties when our Mistress entertained – including pleasuring her guests in any way they chose. Of course, any failure to comply with any such demands merited immediate correction in the presence of the guest who hade been discommoded.

When Mistress was out I had to submit to the direction and discipline of our Mistress's other vassal; otherwise we were both held completely in her thrall.

And now here she was. We could hear the clack of her high heels on the steps outside as we stepped forward to open the door and stand, one each side with our gazes respectfully lowered, to greet her entry. Ebb no longer maintained the charade of a masculine exterior over feminine underwear for work. Ever since I'd signed the power of attorney that gave him effective control of my business, the morning after my first arrival at the house he shared with his sister Flo, my fellow vassal, he'd completely embraced his predilection.

Assuming total femininity he now dressed and acted in his feminine persona – a forceful one at that. What his fellow workers, my previous employees, or the customers made of it I've no idea. As a vassal I had no expectation of being consulted in any way, or of ever discussing such matters. Nominally the company was still mine, in part at least, and the company accountant continued to pay a substantial premium into my bank account and to control my tax affairs at remove, through Ebb.

Ebb had produced the necessary completed forms for my signature at an early hour on the morning after my initiation. Resistance on my part had led to an immediate introduction to the main article of correction – and I spent a prolonged spell, stripped naked, strapped to the rack in an inverted position, with clamps applied to my nipples, clitty and labia, clad only a hood that blanked out all sound and light, with a gag in my mouth and painful plugs inserted into my two remaining orifices.

At the third time of partial release I surrendered and signed the forms. I could resist no longer. The pain was only part of it; the complete isolation brought about by the deprivatory hood was overwhelmingly horrific as was the sense of utter humiliation as my bodily functions continued, leading me to both urinate and defecate – despite the plugs. Both of which secretions obeyed the laws of gravity and spread downwards over my inverted body.

I also signed letters to be circulated to all my staff, with extra copies for the company's books and for submission to Companies House, explaining my withdrawal as a serious and long-term disposition justifying my immediate retirement and my sudden decision to nominate Ebb as my Managing and Executive Director – taking him into a share of the business as I did so.

Surprisingly, Mistress did not require us to spend all of our time naked, or even with our essential femininity on open display. We were expected to be suitable clad in a matching set of bra', knickers of some kind, suspender-belt and stockings under an outer costume appropriate to the time of day and the task in hand. The style of knickers depended largely upon Mistresses whim and might take the form of loose legged French knickers, panties or thongs, but in all cases they were of lace bedecked silk, satin or nylon with the rest of our lingerie to match, and dark enough to be discernible through our much paler outer wear.

At Mistress Ebb's entry I was dressed in a pale lemon, gauzy, translucent short skirted afternoon dress over burnt, gold lacy nylon thong and matching, bra' suspenders and stockings – with pale lemon court shoes , to match my dress. Flo was dressed in similar style in shades of emerald and pale apple green.

Mistress barely glanced at us as she handed me her jacket and Flo her clutch bag, her shoes she'd immediately kicked off, as she entered.

'Is everything prepared for this evening's function?' She enquired – although there was no need; we'd never have dared to do anything other than be completely ready.

'Of course, Mistress' Flo reassured her, 'and your bath is waiting.'

With no form of acknowledgement, let alone the slightest degree of appreciation, Mistress mounted the stairs, shedding the rest of her clothes as she did so. It was my turn to follow, picking the clothes up from the floor – short slender skirt, crisp linen blouse, lacy silk panties, bra' and suspender-belt and stockings – and to follow Mistress into the bathroom to assist in her toilet., carefully cleansing her with bath oil and cream and ensuring she was properly dried, powdered and perfumed before accompanying her back to her room naked to assist her to dress.

All the clothes I had retrieved, having been worn for that day, were destined either for laundering or dry cleaning of course. Mistress never wore the same garment twice without.

*********

Apart from one incident the dinner proceeded smoothly. Mistress, in a magnanimous moment, arranged for two of the attendant couples to allow their subs to assist Flo and myself in serving the meal. One of them, a young girl named Vixen managed to spill wine on the table cloth near – but not actually over – the escort of the guest of honour. Her Mistress was rightly furious; and promised adequate retribution at 'an appropriate moment.'

The guest of honour was some kind of attaché to the Ecuadorian Embassy. His escort was a raven haired beauty – tall, slender and lithe, with the pale, almost translucent complexion that occasionally goes with such dark hair.

As we were engaged with clearing away the remnants of the meal, Vixen's Mistress approached the offended escort, Madam Blazquez, and offered her the right to punish Vixen in any way she felt proper; the offer was, of course, accepted. Our Mistress of course felt it incumbent on herself to offer either, or both, Flo and myself for suitable chastisement for our failure to supervise Vixen properly. Again the offer was accepted.

Madam, who had attended some of Mistresses functions before, asked for the movable pillory to be brought into the banqueting hall, and requested a pair of dressmaking shears and a tawse. These having been supplied she took Vixen by the hand and led her to be clamped in the pillory – bent over forwards with her head and both wrists securely held by the padded rims of the openings.

Having secured her victim she now invited the guests to take turns in cutting Vixen's clothes off. And, in no time, her clothes were in shreds around her ankles – lace apron, short full skirted dress, frilly lace bedecked panties and matching bra' all reduced to scraps of rag. Only her head dress, gloves, nylon stockings and suspender-belt and her high heeled shoes remained. Now, as the rest of the guests gathered around, Madam took the tawse in her hand and administered a severe reprimand that had poor Vixen squirming in agony and left her buttocks striped, red-raw and bleeding.

Worse, to the delight of the guests, just as the beating came to an end Vixen lost control of her bladder allowing a deluge of urine to splash onto the carpet beneath her feet, saturating the fragmented clothing that surrounded her – earning the added displeasure of her Mistress that such a lapse in behaviour deserved; and who now offered her hostess the opportunity of administering a further reprimand.

After a moment's contemplation, her Mistress requested Flo to fetch both a butt and a vaginal plug, which she inserted into Vixen's orifices, unshackled her from the pillory and led her into the torture room to shackle her to the rack – taking the guests and Flo with her, leaving myself and the other temporary waitress, Kitten, to clear up the mess as best we could.

In the other room, Madam now looked at Flo and ordered her to remove her apron, dress and panties but allowing her to retain her bra', stockings, suspender-belt and high heels – plus her headdress and gloves. Summoning Kitten and me from the other room, Madam now requested that the vaulting horse be brought forward and, knowing the mechanism, set it vibrating with the phallus extended. Flo was now forced to straddle the horse and ride it bringing herself off to several orgasms of increasing intensity, before Madam was satisfied that she had 'learnt her lesson.'

Like Vixen before her, Flo wasn't allowed to resume any of her discarded clothes.

[An impossibility in Vixen's case, anyway fp]

I was of course by now anticipating that my turn would come. Not yet, in assisting in moving the horse Kitten had been slightly careless and had almost knocked into Madam in placing it.

Madam now turned her attention to Kitten and directed her to the whipping post. In no time a scarlet faced and almost weeping Kitten had her arms stretched upwards with her wrists lashed to the thong at the top. It was Kitten's Master who undertook to cut off her clothing under Madam's direction. Again the pretty, slim, blond head's apron and dress fell in tatters around her feet then, at Madam's demand her Master snipped apart the side seams of her panties allowing the slither of frothy lace to fall, revealing the reason for Kitten's panic to an audibly appreciative audience.

Hidden in her panties was a sizable, and rapidly thickening and stiffening cock.

Madam inverted the tawse and lifted the rapidly growing member on its handle. The incongruity of the masculine organ, far from diminishing the femininity of Kitten's appearance, seemed in some way to enhance it – as it thrust out hard and vibrant from the lacy silk that framed it; the lacy stocking tops, the silk suspender straps and the lacy suspender-belt above, with only a little further above, the lacy silken bra; add Kitten's delicately made-up, albeit scarlet face and pretty hair and the picture was complete.

Madam now addressed the tawse to Kitten's unprotected buttocks, flanks and groin and decreed that he should be shackled to the rack, with Vixen, in his dishabille. Like her with a butt plug but with the shaft of his cock encased in a tight meal clamp, leaving the testicles and the helmet exposed.

Now it was my turn. Madam decreed that we, she and I, should participate in a bout of 'ultimate surrender' – a wrestling match the victor being the one who managed to remove the other's bra' and panties first. So saying, Madam removed the slim fitting, full length, high necked sleeveless dinner dress she was wearing to reveal her underwear – a plain black close fitting satin bra' and lace trimmed black satin French knickers, over self supporting, lacy black nylon stockings.

My own dress removed uncovered my white frilly panties, with matching bra' and suspender-belt and white nylon stockings. From the first, I realised Madam was playing with me. I ripped her knickers off quickly and easily – too easily, I immediately recognized, probably having been weakened at the side seams to allow for effortless tearing.

Madam, still in absolute control, writhed her body under mine stretching her legs apart in a variety of attitudes that enabled her to keep her neatly trimmed raven bush and puffy labia on almost constant display to the excited onlookers. She removed my bra' efficiently and quickly, only moments after losing her knickers, then continued to play with me as.

Try as I might I couldn't remove her bra'. No wonder, it was of the athletic type devoid of either back or front fastener, and fitted tight to her pert, trim breasts. Eventually, inevitably, Madam ripped my panties off and I had lost. As the loser I had to service Madam with my lips, teeth and tongue, and submit to being publicly penetrated by Madam, using a large black leather strap-on dildo.

Then, in the company of Flo and the now released Kitten and Vixen, still all four clad only in the clothes we had been allowed to retain, and they with their plugs and sheath still in place, we had to serve additional refreshment to our Mistresses guests before they departed.

*********

During the early hours of the following morning Flo and I were summoned to the computer room in the attic. There we found Mistress dressed in the lacy, satin corselet, panties, bra', stockings and court shoes that she had worn during our early internet exchanges, before I'd been subsumed into her household. Spread on a side table were the similar costumes that Flo and I had worn, Mistresses in shades of blue, Flo's green and mine yellow. Only this time panties and bra' were provided for the two of us [previously we two had had our breasts and quims fully exposed] and there were three matching close fitting satin mask/hoods that, when in position, encased our heads leaving only our eyes, mouths and chins visible.

Mistress had decided that it was time to trawl the internet again and endeavour to ensnare another submissive. She told us that, for this exercise she would take the name Miss Sapphire, Flo would be Miss Emerald and I would become Miss Topaz. Mistress reopened her old site; again, with an invitation for 'a co-operative submissive, willing to submit her or himself to the directions of a trio of Mistresses' to make immediate contact.

It wasn't until nearly an hour after Mistress first 'logged on' that a tentative reply appeared on the screen asking 'what exactly would be involved.' Mistress's reply went out as before, 'for adventures and experiences of a sexual nature.'

Eventually, after a further period, the follow up appeared on the screen.

'I'd like to explore this further. J.'

'Okay, we might be willing; but who are we talking to? If you have a webcam plug it in and let's have a look at you,' Mistress replied, as she switched on her own camera and allowed our satin hooded and clad images to fill the screen.

Eventually, after a further interval, the image of a slight young man – about the same build as Mistress filled the screen.

Mistress suddenly handed the mouse to me and indicated that I should take over the consul.

Remembering my own initiation I typed in the next instruction, 'if you are serious, remove your clothes, carefully."

We all three watched as, with some further hesitation, the young man on the screen began to undress, removing his clothes and placing them neatly folded on a chair to the side. Eventually, he stood with downcast face and with his slim delicate hands clasped in front of his masculinity – shielding it from view.

It was time for a reprimand. 'Hands to your sides,' I ordered curtly, 'and turn slowly in front of the camera, so that we can get a good look at you.'

More shamefaced than ever, he complied turning gradually to present a fresh face over a slender, fair-skinned, almost hairless body – with a narrow waist, flat buttocks and long, straight legs ending in slender feet.

12