Velvet: A Story of Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next order came, again remembering my own induction: 'Masturbate for us.' Almost, I expected him to 'log off' but, as if hypnotised, his hands went to his already stiffening and thickening cock, and he began to stroke it – increasing the frequency until, eventually, he erupted in a massive shooting discharge that splashed onto the lens and was consequently visible on the screen.

'Time for introductions,' I typed. 'I am Miss Topaz and my two companions, all of whom you must regard as your mistresses, are Miss Emerald and Miss Sapphire.' With the twin images of Mistress and Kitten in my mind, I gave my final order for that night. 'Tomorrow you will acquire four outfits similar to the ones we're wearing, except that yours will be in shades of pink and crimson, and you will log on again tomorrow morning at exactly 1.15am properly dressed – as we are. You will use the name Garnet.'

12