Velvet Chains Ch. 01

Story Info
Mousy corporation worker gets more than she expected.
2.7k words
4.32
80k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers

Tied to the bed, she was helpless, her only clothing the scarves that held her prisoner, and the collar she was refusing to admit was around her neck. Frantically, her heart beat, the drum keeping time to the fear growing inside her.

She hears the door open, and turning her head, she sees that the candles providing the light for the room she is in do little to help her see the face of her tormentor, for she can hardly believe she would be here of her own free will. The bed dips to accommodate the weight of the man as he crawls towards her. His hands trail up her body as he moves, stopping to pinch here and to fondle there. As he comes level to her face, she finds herself looking into light blue eyes, and sees a smile empty of any gentleness. Suddenly, he dips his head down and she screams, for not only does it feel as though he is trying to bite her breast off, but he has plunged himself inside her to the hilt. Raking his nails down her sides as he begins rocking the bed, his growls fill her ears as her scream fills the room.

Anise sits up, fumbling for the alarm that is both salvation and torment, her body echoing the sensations left over from her dream. Unsure as to whether she is scared from her nightmare, or aroused from the erotic dream, Anise checks herself to make sure everything is as it should be. No scarves check. No collar, check. Both breasts check. Bite marks, nope. Ok, good. Out of curiosity, her hand wanders between her legs. The most intense orgasm washes over as her finger brushes her clit, bowing her back in pleasure and an involuntary scream escapes her.

Ok, she decides, definitely not a nightmare.

After her shower, she stands in front of her open closet, trying to decide between plain black and pinstripe, and opts for navy blue. Wanting to disperse the feeling of not being in control that lingers from last night's dream, she totally throws her system out of whack and wears a knee length skirt. Even though today is Thursday. Eh, she thinks, the world will not end because I wear a skirt one day early.

Then again, the world may not realize the absurdity of its ending based on her choice of clothing. She grabs a pair of slacks to take to work .Just in case.

Running down the hall at the office, she cannot believe the day she is having. First, she missed the bus, so she had to run back to the house to hop in the car. So much for holding onto that $3.97, a gallon and she had been sitting on a little less than a full tank for two weeks. Then it seemed as though EVERY red light from her street to the office building was just waiting for her, oh, look, it's Anise...RED LIGHT. Ha, ha, red means you cannot go anywhere. Which means precious minutes wasted waiting for the idiot in front of her to stop talking on the cell long enough to realize the light had changed and to GO! Already. Not to mention the fact that she decided about half way to the office that a skirt one day early might just cause the Apocalypse and the line to the ladies' at her corner 7-eleven was long. Moreover, she was trying hard not to think about the busted out button on her slacks. Which really surprised her as it shot off from her waist and landed somewhere in the car as she was doing 80 down the freeway .She would be lucky enough to be the first person to die of a lost button.

So, here she was, counting the steps from the elevator to her cube, button-less slacks slung over her shoulder, as she had changed in her car in the parking garage. Hair falling in cascading waves to the small of her back (did she mention the broken hair clippie-thing? No? Well, guess what) and late of all things.

Mindy poked her head over their combined wall and after one look at Anise's face, prudently disappeared back to her own four-walled kingdom. After a few moments of silence, Mindy's voice breached the boundary of solitude in a whisper.

"Annie, you seem to be a little late."

"You also seem to have lost whatever it is that keeps your hair up."

In spite of the growl, she thought she heard her friend's state of dress, or in Annie's case, lack thereof Mindy could not hold back the tide of teasing at her friend's expense.

"Is that a skirt? I thought skirts were only for "TGIF"? You know, the whole payday, the week is over thing? Are you ok?'

Annie was well known to her small circle of friends for habits that seemed a bit, well, much. They blamed the OCD and contented themselves with throwing out various numbers when they noticed her in one of her counting fugues.

"Mindy my day is going so wrong I can practically feel the jaws of doom opening beneath my feet. We will talk at later, ok. I need to catch up on a few things and my personality is so less than perky right now. Yep, I am late, my hair clippie thing broke, and yes, I am in a skirt. Moreover, as you seem to be fascinated with my clothes today, I forgot to put on a pair of panties this morning, Gossip done for now. I need to do a PCS for NCIU."

By lunchtime, she was exhausted.

Damn, Annie thought, I never realized how much fake cheeriness took out of a person.

Meeting up with Mindy and Shannon at their favorite spot in the break-nick area, Anise was surprised to feel a headache sneaking up on her. Ok, if not surprised, disappointed. After the night, she had, and the rushed morning, it seemed as though everything that could go wrong, was going to.

"Mindy, Shay, there is no way I can do the girly, gossip thing today. I am going to just go back upstairs and try to relax for an hour or so. We can meet up tonight or something, ok?"

Shay looked up in acknowledgement, gave her a sympathetic look, and waved her away. Already involved in her lunchtime book, she returned to reading her newest Kresley Cole novel. Every now and then throwing out a comment to let Mindy know she was paying attention to her.

Mindy just nodded in understanding, having heard the strain in her voice with the last call she had received.

Deciding that the stairs were preferable to an elevator full of chatty co-workers, Annie started the long trek back up to the eighth floor. By the third floor, she had her heels in her hand, thankful her toenails were braggingly pretty in pink. By the sixth floor, she was convinced she was having a heart attack, and it somehow had something to do with her inability to lift her legs another step.

"Ok, I need a breather. No fake cheer, no one sticking their nosy head over our wall, and no mystery men fucking me to a screaming orgasm. Damn it, no stupid alarm to interrupt the best part."

So saying, Anise plopped as softly as she could, but with much feeling on the stair, she found herself on, and pulled out her cell phone. Entering the website she wanted, she lost herself to the online erotica site she convinced herself she stumbled onto, devouring word after word of the piece she had discovered last night. While reading an interesting scene involving a buxom blonde, two hard-ons and a swing, she was surprised to find that she was rather turned on.

Ok, in all honestly, "rather turned on" as in, "if someone doesn't do me now, I'm going to die." Two years without anything between her legs that was not attached to her own hand was coming back to kick her in the ass.

"Damn, I have got to get laid. Soon and hard."

"I'd be happy to oblige, but I have a meeting in twenty minutes, and you are in my way"

The deep voice coming from somewhere above her shoulders scared the hell out of her, and she let out the girly-est scream possible before stopping herself.

After watching the cute red head for five minutes as she sat on the step below him, Cain Andrews wondered what had her so engrossed that she had not heard him coming down the stairs. She had not budged a muscle when he tried to excuse himself to pass her. At first thinking her just rude, he was about to respond in kind when she made such an inviting comment. Never one to let down a beautiful woman in distress Cain felt himself responding to her verbal observation.

"Oh, excuse me! I am so sorry!"

Anise was mortified. Embarrassment was obvious in every move she made. From just standing up, to straightening her clothes and fixing her hair, took all the self-control she had. Unknown to her, the feminine response to any uncomfortable situation to fix her appearance was just highlighting her otherwise well hidden charms.

Cain watched appreciatively as the woman's hands smoothed out her clothing, resting his gaze on her chest and allowing his eyes to follow her hands as they slid down her body. He took the last step to bring him onto the landing causing the woman to back into the wall, eyes widening in alarm.

Anise felt the man's gaze on her she fixed her clothing and in spite of her better judgment, made sure to take her time as she was smoothing out the wrinkles. The glimpse she had gotten of him was enough to see the most amazing blue eyes she had ever seen, and hair so black it was almost blue. Not to mention a quick glimpse of a body that most women would kill to get their hands on. Or his mouth. Speaking of mouths, the mental image of what she wanted his mouth doing to her was enough to almost have her orgasm on the spot. He took the final step down to the landing and Anise backed up as far as she could bumping into the wall in her haste to get away from her tempting interruption.

"Hi, my name is Cain Andrews, and you are?"

"Oh, um, Anise, Anise Drake. Sorry, I um, did not hear you."

She laughed nervously her eyes darting to her cell phone, which was at Cain's feet. Cain caught the direction of her gaze and bent down.

"Well, Anise Drake, let's see what could hold your attention for the five minutes I have been trying to get by you."

Gasping in alarm Anise tried to stop him, but not only was he extremely good looking, he was also extremely fast. Cain looked at the cell phone in his hand and started to read. After a few moments, he looked at the woman in front of him and began to read aloud.

"The man pumped in and out of her dripping hole, and Amber eagerly sucked the cock that forced its way into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure at the hands that grabbed her tits from behind, loving the way it felt as they were squeezed, and her nipples were pinched. The man fucking her mouth was groaning in pure pleasure, and needing little encouragement, the buxom blonde doubled her efforts to swallow him as the man behind her began bucking his hips and moaning that he was about to come deep in her tight whole."

Not only had she been caught reading what was inappropriate material at work, she was realizing where she had heard his name before.

"Wait, did you say Andrews? Cain Andrews? Aren't you the New Projects manager for the east coast division? Mr. Andrews, I am so sorry, I promise it will never happen again I seriously did not mean to get so engrossed in that, and I never would have kept you waiting like this..." Her voice trailed off as she realized she sounded like a school girl brought before the principal for discipline .Crossing her arms protectively over her breasts, Anise looked up to see Mr. Andrews staring at her.

"Um, Mr. Andrews your meeting?" she whispered trying to nudge him gone.

"Oh yes, my meeting. Give me just a moment."

So saying, Cain pulled out his cell phone, called his brother and cancelled their lunch meeting.

"Sorry, bro, something came up at the office. I am going to be a little late. Why don't you go ahead and order an appetizer and a few drinks on me? All right, be there as soon as I can."

Setting his briefcase down, Cain walked forward until he had Anise pressed against the wall. With him, practically sharing the space she was in, Anise had no doubt on her mind about what had come up at the office.

"Now, Ms. Drake, about your rude manners, and this, material you have been reading on company time, there will have to be disciplinary action taken."

He whispered as his hand trailed up her thigh and beneath her skirt. She gasped as his hand found her and moaned as he slid a finger inside of her.

"Ms. Drake, we will also be discussing your choice of undergarments for the office. Or in this instance, your lack of."

His finger pumped in and out of her as his thumb circled her clit, sending delicious shivers up and down her spine.

Bending down Cain kissed her mouth, gently at first, then with a hunger, that possessed, thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth in imitation of what his finger was doing below. Trying hard not to voice how good he was making her feel, Anise was finding it hard to not only gather her thought but to remember why what they were doing was wrong.

"Oh." She moaned.

Gasping she moaned again.

"Oh. OH, oh, god!" She whispered, frantically pumping her hips.

Cain's other hand reached up to fondle her breast slipping inside her shirt to gently pinch her nipple. Anise had wrapped her arms around his neck to get as much of his mouth as she could, and looked up in confusion when the amazing sensations between her legs suddenly stopped.

"What...?" She started to ask, when she felt something pushing inside of her that was definitely not a finger.

"Oh, yesss, that's it."

Cain groaned as he started moving in and out of her. He grabbed her ass to lift her up, wanting to be deeper inside of her, and unbuttoned her blouse to free a breast from its confinement, to be engulfed in his mouth. Sucking on a nipple, Cain pumped slowly, loving the way Anise's tightness gripped his cock, as though reluctant to let him leave.

"Oh, oh god. Yess...oh, yes."

Anise moaned, unable to keep quiet, reaching around to grab Cain's ass to bring him deeper inside of her. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she groaned with each deep thrust. Cain was in heaven. With every thrust, he felt himself getting closer to cumming, and Anise had an exquisite body that he could not keep his hands or mouth off of, as was clearly shown by the various love bites he had marked her with. He started to push in and out of her faster and faster the sound of flesh slapping flesh filling the air. Wanting her to cum with him, Cain reached down and started to finger her clit as he thrust.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Come on; ah yes...God, Anise. We don't have much time, come on, baby, come for me." Cain felt Anise start to spasm and kissed her, trying to muffle the screams as she came around him. With a last few frantic thrusts, he ground himself against her, holding her as close against him as he could as he exploded inside of her, groaning his release into her mouth.

They were leaning against the wall, gasping, trying to catch their breath. Cain pulled out of Anise, and stuffed himself back into his slacks. He helped Anise catch her balance, and helped her fix her clothing. He leaned against her, bending down to tenderly kiss her, loving the way she tasted, wanting to pull her to ground and shove his cock into her mouth .

With a final kiss, Cain gathered his things, turned and continued down the stairs.

demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers