Velvet Chains Ch. 02

Story Info
Mousy corporate worker gets more than she expected.
1.8k words
4.41
46.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers

After sneaking her way to the bathroom, Anise sat in the stall, cleaning herself, wondering if there were any outward signs of what she had done. Or, any others besides the love bites that covered her breasts, her messed up hair, kiss swollen lips and the cum that would not stop leaking out of her puss.

Having never fucked a potential new employer at work before, she was unsure how to go about the office as though nothing had happened. Therefore, instead of facing her co-workers, and her best friends, she claimed a migraine, and copped out for the remainder of the day.

Pulling into her driveway, all she could think of was bed. She let herself in the front door, walked to the fridge and grabbed a coke. Now that she was home, her computer was calling to her, and she was too weak to ignore it.

After kicking off her shoes, Anise logged in too her online journal, and wrote about her dream and her day at work. Looking over her day in writing, she was not sure whether she should be proud or mortified that her day read like one of the sex stories she seemed to be addicted to.

Wondering why she had let things go as far as she had, Anise was lost in thought as she relived her time in the stairwell, and concluded it was all Cain Andrews' fault. If he had just gone on his way, nothing would have happened. Feeling justified in her thinking she turned off her computer, and decided to have a nice long soak in the tub.

After her bath, she was flipping through the channels on the television, and was not expecting the phone to ring. Thinking it was either Melinda or Shay wondering what had happened to her after lunch, she answered.

"Hello."

"Hello, Ms Drake. Or, may I call you Anise, considering how we are a few steps beyond a first name basis after our time together?"

His voice was the last she expected to hear. The shivers running up and down her spine combined with the moisture gathering between her legs were convincing her it would be a bad idea to continue this conversation.

"Mr. Andrews I do not remember giving you my number or permission to use my given name. What do you want?"

"Well Ms Drake, you did submit an application to my department. Are you still interested in the available position or should I look elsewhere?" Cain let the amusement he felt as her hostility fill his voice.

Considering she had sex with him just that day, she was unsure as to the code of ethics involved in her current situation. But, damn, she needed that promotion.

"Mr. Andrews, considering I banged you in the stairwell earlier today, I am not sure accepting a position with your department would be a good idea." She waited a few heartbeats.

"Having said that, yes, I am definitely interested in the position you have available." She waited for his response.

"Good. Meet me in my office tomorrow at five thirty."

Anise released the breath she had not realized she was holding.

"The building starts closing down at five. Isn't that an unusual time to conduct an interview?"

"Well, you can always miss another half day of work."

"No it's fine. I need to catch up on a few things anyway. I'll see you tomorrow at five thirty."

"Good." Without saying good-bye, he hung up.

The next day, Anise waited until five with all sorts of butterflies in her stomach. She could barely eat the salad she decided on for lunch thinking light was better than an empty stomach. She was so nervous, even Mindy left her alone, refraining from her usual teasing. By five-fifteen, she had gathered her things and was on her way to Mr. Andrew's office. Figures, she thought, the man had an entire floor practically to his self, half for his team, the other half his. Well, at least he should be easy to find. Leaving the elevator on the ninth floor, she was met by his secretary. She was obviously expected, as she was shown immediately into Mr. Andrew's office. An office that had a magnificent view. But no Mr. Andrews.

"He'll be right with you, Ms. Drake; he had a last minute meeting. Help yourself to any refreshments and make yourself as comfortable as possible. Security has been informed of the situation, and will be more than happy to see you to your car at whatever time your appointment with Mr. Andrews ends." With that mini speech over, Anise watched the woman gather her things, and leave.

"Well, at least she showed me where to go before she left." Anise grumbled to herself. She knew five-thirty was an awkward time for an interview. Whatever possessed the man to choose a time when they would practically have the building to themselves, she would never understand.

Placing her things by a chair, she removed her sweater, set it down by her things and walked over to the window. Expecting to go out with her friends after work, she had worn a dress a little daring to work, but had compromised with the sweater. A white strapless dress that was held up by the sheer will of her breasts, and ended in a thigh length flared skirt. She wore nothing underneath but a pair of butterfly thongs. The button up sweater was necessary because the dress had no back, and was a bit sexier than was appropriate for work. All in all, she thought she looked pretty hot, and had even bought some cute heeled sandals to complete the outfit.

Cain stood there for a few minutes, watching her as she stared out of the window. Just the sight of her was enough to make his pants a little too tight, his mouth a little too dry. Smiling, he mentally shook himself.

"Ms. Drake. Sorry to have kept you waiting. I see Michelle took care of you before she left. Is there anything you need before we get started?"

"Um, no, sir, we can begin whenever you are ready." At her shy smile of welcome, Cain decided he like the way "Sir" sounded from her lips. He wanted to make her mean it.

"Ok, go ahead and have a seat, I have already looked over your resume, and while it is quite impressive, I need to know what you think you can bring to this department that any of the other numerous candidates I have interviewed cannot."

Cain avidly watched her as she sat and smoothed her dress, really getting into the view of her cleavage jiggling with every movement.

Her mind went blank. Sitting across from him all she could think of was him thrusting inside of her. To give herself a few moments to collect her thoughts, she straightened her dress, mind working furiously to answer a question she always had trouble with.

"Well, Mr. Andrews, I do have extensive of the business involved in the company. As you know, I started in Customer Service, and moved up from there. I feel completely comfortable in working on any task until it is completed, and do not stop when my assignment is done. I have been branching over into the Solutions department, and have worked in the field, collecting and presenting data to the field reps, as needed."

She paused to catch her breath, and to gauge his reaction.

He sat across from her, leaned back in his chair, looking very relaxed, writing something every now and then on a pad he had in front of him. He looked up as he realized she was not talking any more, and smiled.

"Ms Drake, I am going to be honest. You are not qualified for this position, not in any sense of the word."

"Mr. Andrews I do not understand. If I am unacceptable for this position, why did you call me? Why have me come in for an interview if I was not good? Did you find it amusing?"

"Actually, yes I do. That and I just wanted to see you again." He smiled at the confusion his words caused her. God, he thought, he was going to enjoy her.

"And yes, I found it very amusing."

She gathered her things, and was at the door when he came up behind her.

Her bags fell, as she felt him pushing her up against the door, felt his hands on her body, cupping her breasts. His mouth was on the side of her neck, and one hand had worked her skirt up to fondle her beneath her panties.

"No, Mr. Andrews, please stop. I cannot do this, yesterday never should have happened. I really can't..." Her sentence ended on a low moan as he plunged a finger inside of her and slowly moved it in and out.

"Anise, you can and will do this, because I have the perfect solution to your little problem. Michelle is leaving. She found a position elsewhere. You my dear are to be my new assistant. I can guarantee you the same pay she had, which is considerably larger than yours now, plus the extra for knowing the business side of things."

She heard the sound of a zipper, and then he pushed her panties to the side and entered her from behind. Groaning, he slipped the straps off her shoulders, and bared her to the room, naked from the waist up. Cupping her breasts, he began thrusting in and out of her.

"God, I needed this...Damn, girl, you're tight"

With one hand on her tit, and the other pulling her head back by her hair so he could kiss her, Cain started fucking her, loving the gasping little cries of pain she was making.

"And, as my assistant, I have an excuse to take you with me on any business trips I need to make." He pulled her away from the door far enough to bend her over, and began pumping in and out of her, faster and harder, until she was screaming with every thrust.

Holding her up by cupping her breasts, he continued fucking her, and bent down to bit the side of her neck. The sound of pain that escaped her lips was music to his ears, and the harder he pumped, the louder she screamed, as he was furiously nibbling at her neck. He pinched and squeezed at will, and even slapped her ass a few times, just to see his mark on her skin.

"Please, stop! Oh, god, you're hurting me...Oh, please, stop, don't..." suddenly she went limp in his arms, mewling with each thrust he made.

Cain continued thrusting. Her breathy screams urged him on, closer to coming, until he gave a shout, and pushed as far as he could inside of her, and stayed there for a few minutes as he shot his load.

"Anise, you will begin your new position on Monday. My office hours are eight to four thirty, please be on time."

He helped her get dressed, promising himself next time; he would come in her mouth.

"As for office attire, wear skirts. Also, Ms. Drake, no more panties."

This time they left together, and he waved security off to see her to her car himself.

demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers