Velvet Chains Ch. 03

Story Info
An understanding is reached.
1.6k words
4.73
23.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers

As they drove down the street, Anise tried numerous times to start a conversation. After the third attempt, she gave up and let the sound of Cain's humming fill the car. After about ten minutes, she thought she was going to go crazy.

"Cain, where are we going? Do you realize how late it is? I do not think you are following the directions to my house at all. Actually, I know you are not. Please tell me what is going on."

The humming stopped.

He looked at her and smiled.

"Well, before we start working together on Monday, I thought we could have a bit of a training session."

"I have no clue what you are talking about. Training? What is so important that it cannot wait until orientation? I may be slightly drunk but am not in the least bit stupid."

Cain almost laughed at the look that came over her face as she realized what she just said.

"Well at least I am not going home with a total stranger." She muttered, admitting, at least to herself she was more than slightly four sheets to the wind. And nowhere near her brainiest.

"What I have in mind is more personal in nature. As I said in the parking lot back there, Anise, I have considered you mine from the moment I found you reading in the stairwell. And as mine, there are a few things you need to understand."

They drove in silence for a few minutes.

"The story you were reading, was it the first one, or one of many?"

Anise felt herself blushing.

"Um, there might have been a few more." She softly admitted.

"What would you say if I told you I could give you everything you have read about and more? Make all the fantasies you have always been too scared to share come true?"

"Cain, I don't know what you must think of me, well, no actually, I think I do. I do not randomly have sex at work. I have never before fucked my way to a promotion, and I do not suck dick to get a ride. I do not understand why I keep acting this way around you, but if we are going to work together, this has got to stop."

"Oh but Anise, I do not want it to stop. I quite enjoy the wanton behavior, your eagerness to please. You do want to please me don't you?"

Anise remained silent, unsure of what her answer might be.

They finally pulled onto a residential street, eventually stopping in the driveway of a house far enough away from its neighbors to allow for quite a bit of privacy. Cain put the car in park and turned off the ignition.

After turning to be able to see her as he spoke. He continued their conversation.

"For every person like you, who has the need to submit, to have your darkest, deepest, strongest desires forced (this said with a small smile) on you, there are people like me. I can fulfill your need to serve, to be made to do what you have only read about, drooled about, and then thought yourself depraved for even thinking it. There is a world for those like us. These past few encounters are a sip of what could be between us, what you could experience."

"I think I am a little bit scared, actually. I really am out of my league, and this is a lot to take in after two martinis and a bit of Black Velvet. I am not very ignorant; I have been doing some research. You would be shocked at what you can really find out on the internet. Not to mention those stores, the ones most of us sneak past, hoping the pervs don't notice us. And then you realize you are just as perverted as they are; only they are honest enough to admit it."

He laughed.

"No Anise. Not perverted, deprived or unnatural. There is nothing wrong with our desires being a little darker than what society considers normal, what most people giggle about. As long as all parties agree, and no one is hurt, well no more than they want to be, and it is a turn on in some way, it's ok. There is pleasure to be found in everything you do, and I want to help you find it, and hopefully be the cause of some of it."

Anise was quiet for a few minutes. This was a little unexpected. So much for telling herself, she was stopping the whole sex with her boss thing she had going on. She realized this was something she found too tempting to pass up, and thought of a few of her favorite stories. Doing any of that in real life had never occurred to her. Moreover, to have the chance to let go and just, well, do it, land in her lap? Whom was she kidding?

"Ok, what do I have to do?"

Cain smiled."Are you saying yes?"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh, thank god. Come here."

She scooted over, and found herself sitting in his lap. Her back against his chest, she enjoyed the feeling of safety she found in his arms. She felt his hands on her shoulder and leaned back. Cain let his hands roam, loving the way her skin felt .He unzipped her dress, deciding he liked her habit of wearing clothes that made it impossible to wear a bra. Sliding the straps down her shoulders, he cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing and pulling on them just hard enough to make Anise gasp in surprise. He kissed her neck, nipping just a bit as his hands pinched her nipples.

"I want you to put your hands on the steering wheel. No matter what, do not remove them. If you do, you will be punished. Stand up just a little bit."

She did as he told her to, and heard the sound of a zipper.

"Oh, yeah, much better."

He lifted her skirt and told her to sit back down. When she did, she felt his cock pressing against her ass, and shivered in both anticipation and fear.

"You want this so bad, don't you? Been wet for me since the parking lot, haven't you? God this is going to feel so good."

He slid a hand down her side, pausing at the juncture of her thighs. He chuckled as she squirmed. Cain fingered her clit, while his other hand massaged a breast.

Anise moaned. Who knew sitting in a car god knew where with her boss finger fucking her would feel this damn good?

"That's it. That's my good little girl. Feels good doesn't it. How about this?"

He slid a finger inside her pussy, still fingering her clit, and heard a low moan.

"Oh, my god." She whispered.

"No, I asked you a question. Answer me. Does this feel good?"

"Yes."

"Yes what? Think Anise. Remember your research. What is the correct answer?"

"Yes. Yes Sir?" It came out as a question, the feeling good kind of making her lose her focus. He kissed the side of her neck as a reward.

"Now, is it right that my little girl is enjoying all this attention while I am sitting here suffering? Sir has need of you Anise. Ask how you may please your Sir." Cain stopped finger fucking her to give her a chance to gather her wits.

"How, how may I please you...Sir?" The question came in a soft voice, full of fear dripping with desire, but it was asked.

"I need to be inside of you. Ask me Anise. Ask me to fuck you. Say please. Tell me how much you need me inside you."

"Please...Sir, please, fuck me. Oh, god, I need you inside me. Please? Make me feel good."

Cain lifted her up high enough to enter her and shuddered at how wet, how good it felt as her pussy swallowed him.

"Remember what I said about your hands. Now, Anise, fuck me."

He waited a few minutes for her to get her bearings, and groaned in relief when she started slowly rocking her hips. He cupped her breasts and guided how fast or slow he wanted her to move by how hard he squeezed. The car was rocking in time with their rhythm, and Anise's breathy squeals were providing an erotic soundtrack. Cain had a nipple in each hand and was squeezing in time to her pumping hips, the whole time whispering in her ear.

"That's it. Oh, god, that's a good girl. Come on, move those hips. Oh, yeah. God you're wet."

Anise wasn't sure if she was in heaven or hell. Something this bad should not feel so damn good.

As she rocked her hips against him, she felt him pinching her nipples, and every squeeze was like a bolt of lightning straight between her legs.

"God, Anise, that's good. Yeah just like that. Come on my little cumslut, fuck me. Show me how much you want this. Ah, yeah, ah fuck yeah."

He nibbled the side of her neck, and bit down, wanting to mark her as his for the world to see. And felt Anise shudder and clamp down around him as she came, her screams echoing in the small car.

Cain felt himself explode inside her, almost screaming himself, but instead bit the flesh between his teeth, and held Anise in place by squeezing her breasts as hard as he could.

He laughed as he struggled to catch his breath.

"God, Anise we are going to have so much fun."

"And you can let go of the steering wheel now."

demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers