Velvet Chains Ch. 04

Story Info
Mousy corporate worker gets more than she bargained for.
2.6k words
4.49
28k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers

They stayed in the car for a few more minutes Cain eventually opening the driver's side door to let some cool air in. He nuzzled the side of her neck, running a hand up and down her spine, to try to calm her down.

"Are you ready to go inside poppet?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, I think so." She sighed, smiling to herself.

"What is the correct answer? Consider this your first lesson, my pet. I will correct you verbally only once. Try again. Are you ready to go inside?"

Anise took a deep breath and whispered, "yes Sir, I am ready if you are."

He kissed her cheek in reward. "Good girl. Walk to the door as you are. No one is awake at this hour, and I want to watch you. Here are the keys; this one is the house key. After you unlock the door, strip, and kneel in the middle of the room with your hands behind your head. This will be your second lesson. Do as you were told, poppet."

Anise exited the car, breasts bare to anyone awake and peeking out of their window. She walked slowly but confidently to the door, and let herself in. She stood just inside the doorway for a few minutes before mentally shaking herself and took a deep breath. Can't back out now, she thinks, and lets her dress fall to the floor. Slipping out of her shoes, she again walks slowly but with confidence to the middle of the room and kneels, facing the door and clasps her hands behind her head.

At a sound, she looks up to see Cain leaned against the door frame, eyes glued to her. There is a hunger in his eyes she has never seen before; a look of possessiveness that should in all honesty scare the hell out of her. Instead of fear, she feels the secret her respond, the Anise that enjoys the feel of a man's hands on her backside, the person that loves the way it feels when she does the most menial task for her man.

As Cain stands in the doorway he loosens his tie, takes it off. He unbuttons his shirt, takes it off as well, and walks towards her as it falls to the floor.

He lets a hand cup one of her breasts, and squeezes gently, rolling a nipple between his fingers. Pulling up just a little, he makes Anise kneel with her back as straight as possible. He smiles as he watches her struggle to keep her balance. He walks behind her, gathers her hair in his hand and pulls, causing her to bend backwards, stretching her as far as she can go.

He holds her there, her back bent in a perfect arch, breasts displayed proudly for his pleasure, dancing before his eyes as Anise gasps in pain, in pleasure at his touch.

He reaches down with his other hand and again plays with her breasts. Lightly slapping them to make them dance, pinching her nipples so they are erect and begging for his mouth. Standing over her he enjoys seeing her like this, at his mercy, and he is debating as to whether or not he has any. He lets go of her, and steps back. He fingers the flogger laid across the back of the couch, put there just before he left to go pick up his wayward assistant.

"Anise, on your hands and knees."

She obeys without thinking, wondering if he is going to fuck her again or just tease her, when she feels a stinging across her backside. She gasps in pain and surprise.

Cain brought the flogger down again smiling as he saw the marks left behind. Once more, the flogger sailed through the air to kiss Anise on her back. By the fourth time she was screaming in pain and shock, by the eighth time she was gasping in pleasure. By the time Cain finished at ten, she was moaning and thrusting her ass towards him like a cat in heat, her backside so sensitive that when Cain placed his hands on her ass, she could have sworn she had an orgasm just from his touch.

"Oh, poppet, I don't know whether I should fuck you, or eat you. How wet are you? Are you soaking for me?" The touch of his finger as it slides inside of her pussy is heavenly, and as he begins to finger fuck her, she realizes she is pumping back against his finger for all she's worth, and she is actually begging for more.

"Please, Cain..oh, god, please, more..ooo fuck ..ahh.!" She regresses into moans and sighs, unable to form words at this point. All she knows is that she is being teased to death, and if something bigger than a finger isn't inside of her soon, she is going to die.

Cain watches her as she rides his fingers, and slips his index finger into her ass, the double grip of her almost making him come. He decides to play for as long as they are both able. He uses his other hand to unzip his pants, releasing his cock from its prison. He uses Anise's juices to lube himself and slips just the head inside of her pussy. Her moan of satisfaction is music to his ears, and he teases her clit with the tip of his dick as he fingers her asshole. After about seven to eight minutes of this slow teasing, he realizes her needs her underneath him, he needs to pound into her soft flesh until she understands that she is his, her body is his.

Rolling her onto her back, he spreads her legs apart, and slowly enters her, releasing a breath he did not know he was holding. Slowly, he began fucking her, hitting hard when their hips met. He fingered her clit until she held herself open for him of her own accord. He leaned to grasp a breast in his hand and rolled the nipple between his fingers, then bent to suck it. Cain discovers he can't get enough of her, of her body, of her cries as he fucks her, of how she begs. She is begging him to not stop, for more, always more, and hard, god it has to be hard. And he is. He doesn't think he's ever been this hard before in his life. As he feels her orgasm getting nearer, he leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Fuck, Anise. God you feel good. Do you like this, does my dick feel good? Shit, you are so sweet, that's it moan for me, let me hear you, come on, baby, scream for me, show me you like this."

Anise can't believe the sounds she is hearing are coming out of her mouth. After a few minutes she doesn't care, because the feel of Cain as he shoves in and out of her is painfully good, that pleasure that is so sweet, it hurts, and you would walk over hot coals to make it last.

"Oh, my god, oh, fuck. Oh, yes, Cain, oh god please fuck me. Mmmm, yes, oh, yes, oh, god that feels good..ooo, Cain, ah, ah yes.."

And then she is screaming, screaming from the pleasure, screaming as every atom of her being is shattered in an electric shock that bows her back lifting them both off of the floor. And she feels Cain start pounding into her like a man possessed as she convulses around him, and then he is groaning as he comes inside of her, calling her his poppet, his pet, and she knows that her life just got interesting. She realizes that he is an addiction. And she can't wait for her next fix.

The next morning she wakes on the floor beside his bed, and is a little sore from more than the amazing sex from the night before. She sits up and stretches taking her time, looking around, and is startled to see the pair of blue eyes staring back at her.

"Good morning, poppet. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Sir, I did." He smiled at her response, and leaned down to kiss her cheek tenderly.

"Now, one of your duties when we are on a business trip is to wake me in the morning. We will be reserving two rooms, but using only one of them, unless something interesting was to happen. When you wake me in the morning, I do not want you to call my name or expect me to wake to an alarm clock. You are to use your mouth. Shall we have a practice round?"

Anise watches as he makes himself comfortable on the bed, a confused look on her face. Practice round? What is the man babbling about? Why would she use her mouth to...?

Cain almost laughs aloud as he watches Anise muddle through his instructions. She was no virgin but she was as innocent as one. Oh, the joy to be had in training innocents.

Anise moves to the foot of the bed, crawling per her instructions the previous night. She slowly raises herself to slither towards him, being sure to kiss here, and nibble a bit there. She ignores his groin altogether, going instead for his chest, the chiseled proof of his workouts too tempting to resist. She attacks his nipples with her tongue, going from one to the other in timed intervals. When he pulls her from his chest to furiously kiss her mouth, she feels a hand fondling her breast, and leans into it, enjoying the sensation traveling straight to her clit.

Breaking away from his mouth, Anise begins to lick and kiss her way down his chest, making her way along what Shay had once called a happy trail. Based on the gasps she was hearing, Anise was beginning to understand the term. Cain's legs fell open, and his hand pushed in an obvious...suggestion of where she was to concentrate her endeavors next, but she boldly ignored his demand.

His stomach fascinates her, covered by a light dusting of hair and hard, again the proof of his obsessional workouts. She cups his tummy with her hands, scrapping along the plains with her nails.

He lets out a sigh that is as sweet as music to her ears, thinking she has the upper hand in this round of seduction, she is shocked to feel the hands in her hair.

Cain yanks her hair, forcibly putting her mouth level with his cock. At her refusal to obey his unspoken command, he frees one hand from her hair and reaches down to close off her nose. Anise, unable to hold her breath any longer, gasps to prevent herself from passing out. Instead of sweet refreshing air, she inhales the dick she refused to suck just seconds before.

He chuckles as he leisurely pumps in and out of the mouth he finds so fascinating. Using her hair as though they were reins, he demands she take him deeper, faster, or slower, enjoying the sounds of protest she was making. At the feel of a slap, he looked down into her furious eyes.

Anise was pissed. Who did he think he was? Forcing himself on her like that?

"Cain, that's not what I wanted. I was enjoying myself till you shoved your dick down my throat. Talk about major mood kill." She rolled to get off of the bed, determined to show her displeasure. A hand in her hair stopped her.

Cain grabbed her by the hair and spun her around, pushing her down onto her knees on the bed. Furious at her show of disrespect, not to mention disobedience, she had after agreed to his terms, Cain forced her hands behind her head.

Finding her hands trapped , she looks at him, and can't decide if she is scared shitless or horny as hell at the furious look upon his face.

"No, poppet, you do not have a choice. You do not say no to me, you don't refuse my cock, be it in your pussy, your mouth or your ass. If I keep your charms for myself or whore you out , when you agreed to my terms, you became mine. This can be done where we both gain pleasure from it, or I can be the only one to enjoy it, either way, open your mouth."

She decided immediately, she was not going to. Glaring at him in defiance, she turns her head, pointedly ignoring the cock staring her in the face.

"Oh, this is going to be a bad start to our day, poppet."

So saying, Cain lets go with one hand and slaps her across the face. Not hard enough to bruise, but enough to get her attention.

"Open."

She refuses, but the slap brings tears to her eyes. She shakes her head no.

Cain puts a knee on the bed, bringing her head down lower, curving her back, and bringing her ass higher up. Again a slight slap.

"Open."

Again she refuses.

Cain is now completely on the bed, and using one hand to keep both of hers trapped, he maneuvers until he is behind her.

"I don't understand why you have to be so difficult. We were both enjoying our bit of morning play. I thought you understood, but apparently, a lesson is in order. So be it. This is going to hurt like a son of a bitch, well, you at least. I on the other hand am in all honesty going to enjoy this."

Anise lets out a small scream as his hand lands across her ass. Again and again, he spanks her until she can't decide whether to scream in pain or gasp for a breath. Her ass is on fire and there is nothing she can do trapped as she is.

Finally the beating stops, and Anise is relieved to feel her hands being released. Struggling to catch both her breath and fleeing dignity, the touch at the seam of her ass startles her, and she begins her struggling all over again.

Cain pins her to the bed, and despite her struggling, gets his cock positioned at the tight opening of her ass. All gentleness aside, he shoves the head in. and works until he is buried to the hilt.

Anise is crying at the pain of this new invasion. Not only is her ass hurting from being spanked, but the pain is unbearable from her ass being raped, because there was no gentleness in this act.

Cain began pumping in and out, heedless of the screams and tears of his poppet, lost in the feel of her ass gripping him as he pumped in and out. He reaches around with one hand and grabs a breast, squeezing in time with the movement of his hips.

He leans down to whisper in her ear, positive that this time she will listen.

"One more time poppet. You. Are. Mine."

He emphasizes each word with a thrust and squeeze.

"Mine to fuck. Mine to beat. Mine to give to whomever I want to see between these sexy legs of yours."

To her surprise and embarrassment, Anise feels the rush of an orgasm rapidly approaching, not at the pumping of Cain's thighs, but at the words he was whispering in her ear.

"Mine." Pump and squeeze. Anise gasps in surprise.

"Mine." Pump and squeeze. He hears a moan from beneath him.

"MINE." He growls in her ear, and with a final thrust, he comes as deep in her as he can get, and distantly hears her screaming her own orgasm.

demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers