Velvet Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers

"I want you inside me Cole. Please!"

Cole stared at her with passion glazed eyes. "Are you sure Sweetie?" he whispered into her ear, grinding against her.

"Oh God," Briana whimpered as Cole sucked on her ear lobe. "Oh please!"

"Bri I might hurt you." He said in a shaky voice. He knew he was not in control of his body and feared the damage he might do to her.

"Look at me Cole." Cole leaned back and looked into the Briana's eyes; let her see the look of barely-contained desire and just-controlled violence on his face. She moaned in shock, her eyes darkening in pleasure at her ability to drive him so totally wild. "You won't hurt me. I trust you."

Cole quickly stood up and shed off his clothing. Briana's eyes widened as his body became visible, and she realized that this was her first glimpse of him without cloths. His body was long, hard, muscular and beautiful. Then he took off his boxers and she saw his dominating erection and almost passed out. His cock was nothing short of ubelievable....in plain English it was fucking huge! It was long and thick as well. It was the type of cock that was as much a weapon as it was a part of his anatomy. How was it able to fit inside her last night? She panicked.

Seeing her panicked look, Cole reminded her with a smirk that she'd already been able to take it and therefore had nothing to worry about. He slowly crawled up between her legs and lowered himself, allowing his cock to slide down the length of her pussy and she moaned loudly. He tease her clit with his cock making a wet sound each time it slid against her pussy. She wanted it inside bad, but allowed him to take his time.

After several more teases Cole slid his huge hard cock all the way inside and holding it there, bent his head and began kissing the inside of Bri's neck. She felt so full and a slight discomfort but also an unexplainable pleasure. He stilled, biting down hard on his lips and urges, forcing himself to give her the chance to make room for his invasion. He raised his head and they looked into each other's eyes. She smiled at him as he brushed his lips against hers.

"Are you ok?"

She nodded and reached up to take his lips in a passionate kiss. Cole started to move. His cock flexed, releasing a heavy spurt of pre-cum and he lost what little control he had. He thrust once, twice. No one and nothing had ever felt this good, like hot, slick, wet velvet. His balls started crawling up and he clamped down on his motions. Not fucking yet! He thought, knowing if she moved even a little, he'd cum and ruin everything.

"Oh, fuck! Hold still!" Cole commanded through clenched teeth, shuddering in her embrace.

After a while, Cole started moving and it was exquisite pleasure for both of them. What could be better than this? Bri thought. She looked down between them and could see his beautiful prick glistening from her juices, plunging in and out, almost as good was watching his arms flex as he raised and lowered himself in and out of her.

Cole spread Bri's thighs further and sank lower over her body with each thrust, pushing in deep enough to touch her womb. He put more force and speed behind his thrusts causing a slight sweat to break out all over his body. He placed Briana's ankles on his shoulder and let his hand drift down her body to tangle in her tight curls. He allowed his thumb to roughly swirl around her clitoris, causing her to moan loudly. Her hips rose in response to his driving rhythm causing even greater friction as she pushed herself against him. She shuddered violently under him as the pleasure overwhelmed her. He pressed against her softness, forcing his way in, pressing firmly against her cervix.

"You're mine," he growled. "And nobody else is ever going to touch you, do you understand that?" She did. At his words, wave after wave of electric currents surged through her veins, across her skin, through her entire body, through her head even, and she grabbed onto Cole tighter to keep herself from floating away. The white hot intensity of her orgasm completely took over all of her senses, for a moment, her senses vanished. She couldn't see or hear or feel anything but a rapturous high.

Cole's body quivered and he panted as if he'd been running a marathon. For the first time in his life, he was unable to take control of his body. His body was a quivering mass of emotions and sensations. He was over the edge, oblivious to everything but Bri's warmth. He felt his cream surging through his dick with a force he rarely felt. His cock seemed to swell to twice its size inside of her as he pumped into her with a force that stole her breath. He set a pace of pure, animalistic frenzy. All came together in a brilliant explosion of lust and lavishness as he gave in to a soul-bending climax.

With a last deep thrust, Cole's cock pulsed inside Briana, seized and released his hot silky fluid. He felt so out of control, was shaking so bad and his heartbeat was so amplified that he distantly wondered if he'd pop a blood vessel.

She slid her arms them around him, one sliding into his hair and stroking through it till his body started to relax slowly and his breathing returned to normal.

"Cole Adams," she whispered, using his full Christian name for the first time. "I..." She stopped herself from saying something very stupid. "You're so beautiful."

He looked at her for a moment, wondered what she had meant to say, but she wouldn't look at him and so he couldn't tell. He needed time to think. He never lost control like he just did. And that scared him. He had actually claimed her! She was like a drug in his blood. And to make matters worse, he hadn't been able to withdraw as he automatically did whenever he went without protection. Every moment he spent in her company seemed to make his situation a little worse and he couldn't muster the will power to walk away. He knew he was falling....and fast!

He kissed her lightly, a tender expression of the warmth he already felt for her. Pulling back slightly, and looking into her blue eyes, he murmured, "Have I told you how dead sexy you are?"

"Nope" She replied giggling.

She was so adorable. What the fuck was he going to do with her?

***

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers