Velvet Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers

"Oh God!" she cried as her body convulsed with release. Hot rolling pleasure poured from the place where he pounded into her and spread throughout her body. The waves of her pleasure carried him over the cliff he had been struggling to hold on to, waiting for her to cum first. She felt the hot bust inside her and wrapped her legs around him to hold him deep inside as his cries mingled with hers.

Much later, he slid out of her, stripped out of his remaining cloths and pulled her under the covers. He slid in beside her, pulling her body to him, cradling her in his warmth, they fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

***

Briana woke up about an hour later and realized she was in bed alone. 'Where was Cole?' she wondered. She heard sounds coming from the bathroom mere seconds before Cole exited the bathroom, naked as the day he was born, hard as steel, and strutted right past the bed to his pants on the sofa to take out his cell phone. She'd never seen anything so blatantly sexual or boldly masculine.

Briana's eyes followed him, caressing over rippling pectorals, tight abs, the chiseled cut of his pelvis, and zeroed in on the massive shaft, which had given her so much pleasure, jutting imperiously from between his legs. It was simply mouthwatering and she wondered how it will feel like inside her mouth. Now where had that thought come from?

He felt her stare, almost as tangible as her hand, and he smirked, taking his eyes off the phone to give her one of his charming smiles.

"See anything you like?" he purred.

Briana blushed and covered her head with a pillow making Cole laugh. She was so cute. Picking up the phone on the desk in the room, he called down to order them some food. Not knowing her preferences, he settled on several small dishes that they could share, as well as a bowl of strawberries and a bottle of white wine.

He went to the bed and picked up Briana, making her squeal, her hand quickly going behind his neck. Cole walked slowly towards the bathroom, all the while, nuzzling her neck. She felt the wet, smooth slide of his tongue on her skin, and she squeezed her eyes shut. Heat spread from that damp path on her neck, down over her breasts, and further down to begin a low ache at her core.

"You smell so damn good, Bri." He murmured heatedly against her skin.

"Taste good, too." He added, depositing her into the Jacuzzi. He sat on the edge looking at her.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"I will in a moment. Just wanna reply quickly to some mails whiles waiting for the room service. Will join you immediately it's delivered. In the meantime, think about me." He said, giving her a hot kiss and turning to leave the bathroom.

"As if I could do anything else." Briana murmured.

"I heard that." Cole shouted back with a laugh.

Smiling, Briana twisted her hair on top of her head and pressed the button for the bubbles. Then she closed her eyes, relaxed and did what she does best...think about Cole.

No sooner had Cole finished replying to the last mail than there was a knock at the door. He hastily pulled on a fluffy white robe from the closet before admitting the teenage waiter and his trolley. He nodded without listening when the boy spoke and pressed a hefty tip into his palm. "Thank you," he said, "that will be all."

Almost hurriedly he closed and locked the door, turning to look at the spread.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" He asked loudly.

"Yes," Briana replied, "I would love one, thank you."

He poured them each a glass of wine, went to give Briana one of the glasses and set the other on the small table beside the tub. Shrugging off his robe, he eased into the steamy, swirling water. Her body drifted gently closer to his as he settled back against the edge of the Jacuzzi, picking up his wineglass in one hand and moving to put his other arm around her. She leaned willingly forward to allow his arm to slip behind her, her body curling naturally against his. He felt her breast brushing his side as he held up his glass to her in a toast.

"To a wonderful day," he said softly, and she repeated the same. Smiling, he lifted his glass and sipped at the wine.

"Oh, that's nice," she said, pleased, taking another sip. "Isn't it too early for this? Hope you're not trying to get me drunk Mr. Adams."

Cole laughed and dropped a kiss on her tip of her nose. "I guess I have to feed you soon or else I'll have a drunk teenager on my hands."

She laughed, setting her almost-empty glass on the nearby table. She touched his cheek briefly and he was startled at how cool her hand was, given the heat of the hot tub. "Don't worry," she said, "I know you'll take good care of me."

He smirked at her, and he too set his glass on the table. "Don't be too sure darling," he said, before suddenly grabbing her and pulling her into his lap. "My intensions are not honourable."

She startled, as he knew she would, but she quickly relaxed against him. Sitting across his legs, she leant against his chest and rested her head on his shoulder. He felt the feather-light touch of her lips on his neck and sighed softly. He removed the bun from atop her head letting her long, black hair tumble down her shoulder and into the water. Her run his fingers through her tresses for a long time making her relax completely. He ran his fingers slowly and gently up and down her arm, his other hand holding her against him so that the swirling water wouldn't move her away. They were both quiet for several moments; the only sound the faint whir of the jets and the soft splashing of the water against the sides of the tub.

"What are you thinking?" Cole asked softly.

"Nothing. I... I'm...I don't know how I'm going to cope when you leave." Briana said in a small voice.

"Oh Baby I've been wondering the same thing. At least I have work to keep me occupied. I'll still miss having you in my arms." He replied dropping kisses on top of her head and stroking her back. The urge to cry was overwhelming and she didn't fight it. It felt good to get it out. All the tension seemed to flow out of her as she sobbed.

"Angel ..." Cole's arms tightened around my waist, soothing her with the protective shield of his body. "Don't cry ...God. I can't take it. Please Bri." He hated this feeling of helplessness.

"You'll be right back in my arms, where you belong in two months." Cole assured her whiles he kept rubbing her back and encouraging her to be strong. She calmed down eventually, feeling relieved and light headed.

She sat up and their eyes met. His hand slid up her arm to her shoulder and around behind her neck. The tips of his long fingers slipped into her hair as he cupped the back of her neck, drawing her closer to him and wiping off her tears. Her eyes drifted slowly closed and he watched, noticing the way her wet lashes lay against her cheeks, seeing her tongue slip between her lips and moisten them before disappearing back into her mouth. Unable to resist, he covered her lips with his, tasting her salty tears. She kissed him back with so much fire, her arms slowly coming up to curl around his neck, holding him close. He could almost feel her heart pounding in her breast as her chest pressed against his, though he couldn't help but to chuckle as those blue eyes opened and looked up at him all red and glazed.

"You're getting drunk Bri. Come on let's get some food into you." Cole said getting out of the Jacuzzi.

He quickly dried himself up and pulled on his robe. Then he pulled Briana up, the water dripping off her soft curves and from the underside of her swaying breasts, and helped her step up out of the tub. Her skin goose pimpled in the chilly air so he quickly dried her off - kissing each of her nipples as he bent down to dry her legs - before spinning her around to dry her back.

He ran the towel down her back and let it fall to get caught between him and her arse as he ran his hands over her cool skin to cup her breasts from behind.

"I thought we were going to eat." She giggled.

"Sorry ma'am, couldn't be helped." He chuckled.

She laughed as he finished drying her, then draped her robe over her shoulders. Cole bent to give her a quick kiss but her lips parted and her tongue came out to traced delicately along his upper lip, and then she was gently sucked his lower lip into her mouth.

His cock throbbed between them and he held her tightly. He felt her squirm slightly against him, and finally pulled his lips from hers, as they both took a deep, ragged breath.

"Bri...later" Cole breathed in her ear. "Come sweet."

Briana pouted. "Alright," she finally said, sounding disappointed, but not angry. She was tipsy and extremely horny and the last thing on her mind was food. But Cole propelled her into the room and pulled out a chair at the table for her to sit down. He had ordered about six dishes. There was Omelet, Tuna in a Caper sauce, Albondigas which is meatballs, Asparagus in garlic, Shrimp and Crab meat stuffed Pimento, Mussels in white wine and Adobo Pork Chops. There were also small cups of soup and fragrant smelling bread and butter. The soup had wild rice and mushrooms and tasted of fall—rich and earthy.

He looked at her for a moment. "You like fish, right?"

She laughed and nodded before attacking the Tuna with her fork and stuffing a piece in her mouth. "Oh my God," she moaned as she closed her eyes and allowed the full flavours of the fish and Capers to wash over her taste buds, "This is incredible."

Briana opened her eyes again to go for more food, but instead found Cole staring at her, his dark brown eyes almost black with desire. "What?" She asked as she began to lick her lips slowly.

"Did I get some on my mouth?"

Cole shook his head and cleared his throat. "Have some Asparagus," he said, but his voice sounded rough.

She smiled and used her fork to spear some of the vegetables and place them on her plate. She picked up one of the velvet green asparagus spears dripping in hot and shining melted butter and placed the tip against my lips, slowly pushing it into my mouth before sucking off all the garlic butter. She continued this with the entire stalk, licking and sucking at the garlic sauce before eating the vegetable, never taking her eyes off the man in front of her. The juices run luxuriously down her chin with some of the butter dripping down her cleavage. She smiled demurely and glancing down at her tits, languorously wiped away a drip of butter from her cleavage. Briana then carefully and deliberately sucked each long butter covered finger in turn and licked her lips in anticipation of the next one. Cole stared with animal lust and open-mouthed joy at her unabashed antics with the asparagus and Briana realized she was getting a heady thrill watching his breath quicken and his eyes widen every time her tongue poked out to lick her lips.

"I love these things," she said as picked up another stalk. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked innocently as he shifted in his seat once more. He nodded and smiled, this time wickedly and her pulse rate kicked up a notch.

Without speaking he plucked a meatball from the plate between us and regarded it for a moment. Then, looking directly into Briana's eyes, he moved it to his mouth and began to lick the sauce off the meat. She shivered, aching for his magic tongue and couldn't help the tortured moan that quietly escaped her lips as she watched him. Briana was unable to resist as Cole reached over the table and fed the meatball to her, closing his eyes as she spent some time licking the remainder of the juice from his fingers.

"Bri?" He groaned and she reluctantly allowed him to take back his hand. God! How could this little girl drive him so crazy?

He shook his head. "Eat," he commanded and gestured wildly at the food. Briana made a protesting sound within her throat, not wanting to play this game anymore when it was obvious they both just wanted to be naked and fucking wildly.

She piled food on her plate and started shoveling it in her mouth, not caring what it was because her head was filled with images of Cole, on top of her and oh God, In Her.

He was laughing as she ate, taking his time with small bites of food and washing them down with his wine, but she didn't care. She was desperate for him and she suddenly became concerned that he had somehow managed to calm his raging hormones down. Well, she couldn't have that. So she placed her fork on her plate with finality, reached across the table and grabbed his hand once again.

Briana held it for a moment, turning it this way and that, before raising it to her lips and drawing his index finger deep into her mouth and sucking hard enough to feel the blood pumping underneath his skin.

"Oh Lord," he choked out as she swirled her tongue over the tip before taking his finger in all the way to the knuckle. His eyes went black with desire and he almost dropped his fork on the floor. She slowly released his finger, sliding her tongue along the sensitive underside as she let it fall from her mouth.

"Come here," he commanded hoarsely.

Briana knew what she wanted to do and was determined to do it. She walked slowly over to him and turning his chair, got down on her knees in front to him. He reached out and ran his fingers through her hair. She was scared she wouldn't please Cole but was determined to try.

"I want to taste you Cole." She said shyly blushing deeply. 'She really had to stop doing that!' She thought to herself.

Cole took her face in his hands and looked at her intently. "You really want to, don't you?"

At her nod, he leaned over and kissed her gently.

"You're full of surprises!" He ran a finger over her lips, making her shiver involuntarily. He smiled at her, a gleam in his eye.

"Go for it." He said huskily, letting go of her and sitting back.

Briana untied Cole's belt with trembling hands and leaned forward to spread kisses on his chest. She attacked his nipples, one with her mouth and the other with her fingers bringing a roar from deep within his chest. Inching down, her lips and tongue explored each and every ripple on his abdomen. Cole's breathing came in gasps as Briana worshiped his body. Her lips moved down to his bellybutton and she gave it a tongue-fucking he wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

"Christ" he groaned, and closed his eyes, spreading his legs to give her more room as she continued her loving trip down his body. She finally took his cock in her hand and as she looked at his length, she marveled again at how large it was and she was surprised once again at her ability to accommodate him. Her fingers could barely wrap around it, and yet, inside of her he felt just right. 'But could she fit him inside her mouth?' She wondered.

She leaned forward and took a deep breath to gather her nerves, and tentatively, while Cole's eyes were still closed, placed her mouth over the head of his cock, and sucked on it gently, running her tongue over the tip.

"Whoa... Bri." His eyes fly open, his hips jumping off the chair in need and she sucked harder. He groaned, and she looked up at his passion-filled eyes smiling a little devilishly. She pulled away then and moved down to kiss his thighs. Slowly she worked her way up his inner thighs right towards his cock, licking him from base to tip.

"Oh... baby... that feels so good," he murmured. She sucked harder, flicking her tongue across the head of the velvety spongy tip, her tongue flicking the tiny hole, tasting his arousal. Briana opened her mouth wider to take in as much of Cole's cock as she could, and gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

"Easy baby." Cole murmured reaching down to brush her hair to the side. She looked up and saw he was watching her, staring in absolute rapture as she went down on him. It was obvious to her she was driving him crazy, and he was trying very hard not to lose it.

Briana slowly drew her mouth up the shaft, creating a tense suction. As she released Cole's dick and started to nibble up and down the underside of it, he let out a strangled cry, struggling to maintain control. Smiling, Briana put his cock back into her mouth, sucking up and down the shaft quickly.

"Fuck!" he growled.

Cole watched with heavy-lidded eyes as Briana's tongue darted out and licked the tip of his dick. She made a soft noise of pleasure and reached between his legs to cup his balls. His head fell back, his breath heaving in and out. The sight of her between his legs drove him insane. Seeing those lush pink lips stretch around the thick head, watching her eyes grow dark with desire. As good as it felt, it was the knowledge that she loved pleasing him this way that made it so damn hot.

As she looked up into his heated stare, she could tell that he was terribly turned on by the way she was taking control of the situation. She could feel his desire, but also the strange sense of power she had over him. Her pussy tightened, hard, and her heart started pounding. She was so damn horny she was right on the edge. She had no idea giving pleasure could be such a turn-on, watching him writhe subtly with carnal longing.

Gasping, Cole straightened up, trying to pull Briana off his shaft.

"I...I'm gonna...oh shit," Cole breathe heavily. Briana continued to suck rapidly, bob, twist and swirl her tongue around the swollen tip, knowing full well what was just round the corner. Cole cried out as he lost control, shooting load after load of hot, sticky cum into Briana's mouth and down her throat. She tried to take as much of it as she could before gagging and releasing Cole's dripping penis from her mouth. Briana wiped her chin and sat on her heels, waiting for Cole to regain control. She had just given her first blow job and she was feeling really smug about it.

Sitting upright, Cole exhaled sharply. He was still spotting a huge erection. He pulled Briana up, staring at her with an intensity that wiped the smug look off her face.

"Part your legs for me." Cole whispered. She opened her legs as she stood transfixed, watching his face.

Cole slid his fingers into her already wet pussy. Stroking in and covering his fingers with her juices as she stood there with parted lips, going out of her mind with want. He spread Briana's folds and gently stroked her swollen clit. He untied her belt and pushed the robe to fall around her feet. He then turned her around brought her down almost to a sitting position in his lap to straddle him.

"Take my cock inside you Briana."

Briana spread her legs and reached in between them to grasp his cock and position it at her pulsing entrance. Cole braced her by holding her waist until she had settled herself down, taking all of his hardness inside her. He slid his ass forward to allow her to lean back on his chest. He snaked his arm around her and felt for her clit, circling it slowly as she rode him.

Briana felt herself coming apart but kept pulling up and thrusting down, feeling every inch of his shaft impaling her, taking him so deep inside her as his fingers continued to massage her aching clit. His other hand moved to caress her jiggling breasts and stroked my nipples. With the sound of his own pleasured groans ringing in her ears, she cried out, feeling herself at the very edge. Her moans mingled with Cole's husky voice.

"Cum for me Bri." Cole groaned as he rocked his hips up into her pulsing cunt.

Her control shattered as he simultaneously squeezed her clit and nipple and fucked her even harder. She screamed as her body quivered and convulsed about him. It was intense and prolonged as he continued to thrust inside of her, driving her higher and higher forcing keening cries from her lips even as she kept grinding down on his cock.

Feeling his fingers franticly rubbing her swollen clit, Briana felt the bursting desire spread from between her thighs where Cole impaled her with his throbbing hardness, throughout her body as she kept coming. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had. She just knew she couldn't take anymore.

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers