Velvet Nights Ch. 05

Story Info
Tender moments with Carol after the strap-on session.
2.4k words
4.23
26.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

After the phenomenal strap-on love making Michael and Carol were both extremely exhausted. Carol went over to the bar to grab another stiff drink and then staggered off to clean and change.

Michael too decided that some vodka would be invaluable and slugged down the fiery spirit. Feeling better inside, he wobbled slowly to the guest bathroom to remove his makeup and the leather straps on his limbs and neck and then clean himself with a shower. He turned up the temperature of the water to near steaming but throttled the shower to a very low gentle pressure. Michael's bottom was very sore and but with the hot water soaking him his aches and pains slowly felt better. His thoughts wandered to Carol and he realized he loved the experiences of the day. Carol was fantastic and he really liked the way they felt comfortable together in their love making. He could not have had a better time pleasing her and he enjoyed her control over him. She had taken care not to hurt him callously but had applied her dominance to maximize their mutual enjoyment. The best moments of the evening when he serviced her orally and brought her to her delicious orgasms were capped off by the just completed strap-on performance when both of them had climaxed magnificently.

Exiting the hot shower, Michael toweled off gingerly and quickly combed out his wet hair. He made sure he used plenty of the oily moisturizer as a salve to soothe his sore body paying very special care to his tender bottom. He was nude but had a feeling that Carol would not mind. He realized that he did not know where he would be sleeping, so he decided to walk back to the second door which he knew would be her bedroom.

Her bedroom was dimly lit but he could see that Carol was waiting for him naked on the bed. She had removed all her makeup and her hair was now loose. As he came in, she rose up from the bed approaching him with her arms open. Carol was a vision, a gorgeous Amazon! Her beautiful brown body was invitingly framed by her dark waist-length hair. He ran up and put his arms around her neck. She embraced his body lifting him up to her. Their lips met softly as her hands caressed his back holding him tight. He felt safe in her arms and she smelt sweet and clean from her shower. With his eyes closed he raised his face to meet hers and enjoyed her lips softly pressing down on his. Slowly he parted his lips and her tongue gently entered his, tasting him tenderly. This experience was so different from the rough possessive kisses she had forced on him all through the evening. He enjoyed the sweet intimacy. In turn, she loved his pale slim form pressing against her and his lips that felt sweet and soft. His wet hair tickled her face and she could feel his organ come to life pressing against her. She sensed herself grow wet in return desiring him again. In slow motion, they tumbled onto the bed together amidst the silky soft sheets with Michael landing on top of her body.

He snuggled his face between her heavenly breasts enjoying her hands enveloping him. She stretched languorously, letting him enjoy himself, exploring her body with his hands and mouth. He was like a kid in a candy store. Burying himself in her hair he inhaled the clean scent and luxuriated in its silky sheen. He pressed his mouth gently on each breast as if to pay homage to their magnificence. He licked one nipple sucking it firmly in his pursed mouth and repeated the steps on the other breast. Licking and sucking her brought her slowly to a warm wetness. Moving on from her brown orbs his lips and fingers flitted like butterflies all over her figure. Slowly turning his body to face her feet he continued his tender tactile and oral caresses all over her stomach and waist. Taking his time, his tongue gently probed her shallow belly button and then softly slipped over to her thighs. His ran his hands over her powerful thighs marveling at her taut form. His lips brushed across her knees and shins on the way down to her feet. Michael's mouth enveloped her long clean toes tenderly sucking all ten of them each in turn. His slim body was astride her and his now rigid erection leaked from its own arousal onto her stomach.

She tenderly pulled him up by his thighs towards her face so that his stiff penis could nestle in the deep valley between her breasts. She could smell his sexual excitement and badly wanted to taste his swollen member. Michael too was now above her beautiful pussy smelling her arousal with his face resting on her trim tuft of hair. He licked her coarse hair enjoying the crinkly texture on his tongue and lips. She opened her legs wide inviting him to pay attention to her moist slit. At the same time her hands pulled his body closer to her face and she raised her head up to let her warm mouth envelop his cock. Carol's tongue slurped the juices from his tip. He too let his tongue begin its tasting trip at the top of her cleft. As he paid attention to her lips her clit engorged and raised itself. The double sensations of licking and being licked electrified them both as each one concentrated on orally pleasuring the other. Sucking him, she loved the slippery and throbbing cock in her mouth and focused on using her strong tongue on the tender area just below and under his cock head.

She alternated between slurping the mushroom-shaped head and licking at the sensitive spot while pressing and pulling the base of his long rod with her fingers. After a few minutes of her hands vigorously milking the stem and the continuous tongue action on the head, he tensed and stiffened his entire body and she knew that he was ready to come again. Meanwhile, he had focused his mouth on her large upright clit. He licked and sucked her as if it was a cock as she raised and jerked her hips straining to press more of her sensitive mound to his face. Both of them again came nearly simultaneously. A slightly smaller volume of come spurted into her mouth in thick streams as her cleft filled up with juices from her orgasm to drench his face and mouth. Spent from their second mutual orgasm, they slumped on each other with his face resting against her thigh and his softening wet cock on her breasts. Minutes passed and then she slowly turned him around face up to snuggle against her. She kissed him deeply and he could taste his salty juices mixed in with hers. Moments later they were sound asleep in satiated exhaustion. It was now nearly 4am. Carol had come four times and Michael twice. It had been a long but very pleasurable night!

It was afternoon on Sunday when he woke up. They were both sleeping on their sides in nearly fetal positions and he found himself nestled against her with his back pressed to her breasts. Her face was buried at the nape of his neck, her long hair was all over his face and one strong hand cradled him while cupping his semi erect cock. Her leg draped over his lower body enclosing him protectively next to her. The room was still very dark but you could see sunlight peer in below the door. As he pushed her hair away from his face, she too stirred, raising her leg away from his body and releasing him. Cupping him protectively with her body, her hand began squeezing his cock making him swell up fully. She then used her fingers to grasp him firmly and began pumping back and forth. In a few moments he erupted and sprayed the bed with his white ejaculate. Enjoying her attention he began moving around and down to please her when she got up off the bed and pulled him to her. "Let's take a shower!" she said.

The glass fronted master bathroom shower was large and luxuriously marble tiled. The nickel plated shower head issued a piercing stream of steamy hot water and they luxuriously soaked it up. The shower beat down on his back soothing his sore bottom. Between Carol and the shower he stood facing her and pressed up to her breasts. With her long wet hair and the warm water shrouding both of them, she enjoyed the protective feeling of Michael's slim form pressed against her. The proximity to her body and the warmth of her presence sublimated Michael's need to serve her and he slowly disengaged from her arms to pick up the sweet smelling liquid soap and sponge from the shelf. He moved around, away from the streaming water, and using these began cleaning her back. He used the soapy sponge all over her back and reached up under her long hair to clean her neck. As she turned around to face him, his sponge focused all around her breasts and her flat stomach. Putting away the sponge, he used his soapy hands to knead her breasts special attending to her large and sensitive nipples. He then knelt down and went back to the soap and sponge to carefully scrub her legs from her feet and ankles all the way up to her taut thighs. The soap felt sensuous in his hands as coated her muscled inner thighs with the slippery cleanser enjoying feeling her firm body.

His hands slowly moved up into her crotch area as she obligingly spread up her legs wider to let him clean her lips and her bottom. He deliberately concentrated on soaping up all of her crevices and used his hands deep inside her to reach every fold. The excitement of his hands sliding all over her beautiful pussy caused his cock to swell up and slap against his belly. With her eyes closed she sensuously took in the warm shower and his intimate soapy caresses. Turning around she let the water sluice over her front rinsing away all of the soap. Then, she bent forward and placed her hand on the wall under the shower head arching her body with her legs spread wide open. Her bubble-bottom and her bare pussy looked beautiful and open to him still kneeling behind her. Knowing what she desired, Michael raised himself on his knees and placed his mouth on the puffy opening. He applied himself to licking the outer lips of her pussy up and down. Straining his neck he pushed his tongue inside her folds to lick her inner lips maddeningly up and down. She pressed herself on his face luxuriating in the pleasure his mouth was delivering. Wanting more she used one hand to reach his head to draw him in front of her. Compliantly he moved around to kneel in front of her and reapplied his face to pleasuring her sweet pussy. The stream of water came down on his back and head and his wet hair fell around his face as he licked the island of pussy hair and the stubbly area nearby where she had shaved herself. Slowly he moved down to the top of the slit. She was wet from the water and from her juices and tasted and smelt sweet. Focusing on the slit his tongue became a brush painting up and down. He could feel the large and puffy lips as he traced its every contour. His attentions had their due reward and he could feel her large clit rear up against his nose. One of her hands came down to hold his hair pulling him up towards her sensitive spot. Treating it like a nipple, he pursed his lips around it and proceeded to suck and lick the clitoris, gradually increasing the pace. After what seemed like eternity, she tensed and pressed his head onto herself, shuddering hard as she climaxed. Letting her rest for a few minutes, he cleaned her pussy again very tenderly with the soap and rinsed off his face, before getting up. Seeing his very stiff erection bobbing she wanted him to also come.

Carol turned Michael sideways in front of her and bent her face down to suck his neck and ear. She used soapy fingers to push into his anus and to squeeze his cock. He could feel her long hair streaming wet all over his body and her mouth taking soft bites at his neck. As one hand probed him deep inside pressing against the bulge of his prostate, the slippery fingers of the other hand teased the base of his engorged purplish head. Her tongue licked and probed his ear and her hands speeded up to a blur. This was too much for Michael and he climaxed again, spurting white jets of come on the wet floor.

Drying herself in a large fluffy towel and wrapping another one around her hair, she left him in the shower to go back to the living room. He too dried himself, combed out his hair, proceeded to apply the moisturizer all over his sore bottom and then put on a very short terry robe. As he came into the living room he could hear her on the phone. "Yes, Laurie, Michael was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed using him," he heard her say. "Don't worry he can stay with me until you come back Friday. I'll enjoy prettying him up and disciplining him. He can help me try out some new toys for the store and he'll be perfect for demonstrating the products. It'll be a blast for both of us. Ok, you go back to your meeting now, I'll tell Michael we talked." Michael's mind raced with the possibilities and despite the recent climax, his erection surged poking out from under the robe. He was thrilled at being able to spend the whole week with Carol and glad that Laurie approved.

He spent the entire time in bliss. Six nights of pleasure mixed with delicious new pain. Carol kept his bottom pink from regular disciplining and she took care to penetrate him often with the strap-on so he would be nice and ready for Laurie. His days were no less interesting as he spent time dressed as a pretty slut helping out Carol at the Velvet Nights.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers