Velvet Sky, TNA's Slut

Story Info
Velvet Sky takes on the X-Divison Champ.
899 words
3.89
54.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wwetnaxxx
Wwetnaxxx
14 Followers

Velvet sky was walking to the locker room after an aggressive match with Madison Rayne. Being a TNA Knockout was exhausting, but she loved her job. She was only 5'5" and 126 lbs. but she could wrestle with the best of them. She was stunning to look at with a perfect figure, DD breasts, a perfect ass, and a beautiful face. She had beautiful brown hair with blond highlights, and had gorgeous brown eyes.

Velvet had reach the empty locker room and she saw everyone else had gone home already. She decided she needed to take a shower, so she stripped out of her skimpy ring gear (which she loved wearing) and went to shower.

While she was showering, she thought about what the other knockouts thought if her. Of course, she had many friends here but lately people had started whispering behind her back about what a slut she was. Velvet didn't consider her a slut, but she certainly like sex, and she had fucked at least half of the TNA Wrestlers.

'So what if they think I'm a slut,' thought Velvet, 'At least I'm getting some.'

She got out of the shower and dried herself off, then wrapped her towel around her chest and went to get her gear. When she got back to the main locker room area she found TNA X-Division Champion Austin Aries waiting for her.

Velvet screamed, "Aries, what the fuck are you doing in here? This is the Knockouts locker room!"

Aries smirked, "I know that, I came in here to ask you something."

"Well what is it?" Velvet wondered, and she couldn't help staring at the champ's well-toned muscles and amazing abs.

"Velvet, we all know you're a slut, maybe the biggest slut in the company, but my question is, why didn't you come after me first? I am the X-Division Champ, and if I do say so myself, no half bad looking, and well I have this," Aries said, and he stripped out of his tights to reveal a thirteen inch cock.

Velvet said gave Aries a sexy stare and said, "Holy shit, Austin, if you had told me you had a cock like that, and well I would have definitely fucked you first!"

"Well what are you waiting for, slut?" Aries asked in his cocky attitude.

Velvet immediately stripped out of towel and got on her knees and took the champs cock in her mouth. She started sucking while licking up and down his shaft.

"Oh yes, Velvet," Aries moaned," You suck cock like a true slut."

"Oh," Velvet moaned into his shaft.

She continued to bob her head up and down Austin's hard member, sucking him for all he is worth.

Soon Aries said, "Shit! I'm going to cum soon!"

Velvet pulled him out of her mouth and said, "Not yet, I'm not done with you."

She stood up and licked her lips at Aries who grabbed her head with one hand and pulled her in to a passionate, lustful kiss. They let their tongues dance inside each other's mouths, while Velvet used one hand to continue to stroke his cock. Aries broke the kiss and looked down at her amazing tits. He grabbed a handful of each and started licking, sucking, and kissing them all over.

"Oh yes!" Velvet moaned loudly.

Aries let go of her breasts and this time he slides one hand down and inserts two fingers into her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" Velvet yelled.

Aries then inserted a third finger making her cry out with pleasure. After a few minutes of being finger fucked, Austin pulls Velvet in for another lustful kiss and reaches around her, grabs a handful each of her hot ass and lifts her off the floor with ease.

Aries brings her over to a locker room bench and lays her down. Without breaking the kiss, he inserts his hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Shit! That thing is huge!" Velvet screams.

Aries starts to thrust in and out of the gorgeous knockout, gaining speed and going deeper with each thrust. Velvet can feel in filling her up.

"Yes Aries! Fuck me!" she yells.

Aries can feel the slutty Knockouts cunt squeezing him as he fucks her, and he knows that he isn't going to last much longer. Right as he is about to pull out, he hears...

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" screams Velvet.

Aries feels her pussy tighten up the release her juices all over his cock. He quickly pulls out to avoid Cumming in her and sprays his seed all over her stomach and chest. For a couple minutes, they just lay there catching their breath. Finally, Velvet reaches down, scoops up some of Aries cum off her breasts and licks her fingers clean.

"Wow, you really are a slut, and a damn good slut at that!" Aries said.

Velvet gives Aries a quick peck on the cheek and says, "Thank you for the fucking and the compliment, Austin, now you might want to get out of here before anyone catches us."

Aries nods and Velvet offers him her towel to clean off, which he accepts gratefully. He then puts his clothes back on and leaves the locker room. Velvet uses the same towel to clean herself off and thinks to herself, 'Well, maybe being a slut isn't so bad.' She then gets dressed and leaves the locker room.

Wwetnaxxx
Wwetnaxxx
14 Followers