Velvet's Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Hello, Cinderella."

* * * * *

The wedding was the most-talked about affair in the kingdom and would be for years to come. The Prince professed his love for Cinderella and had given her a huge ring and a Princess tiara. Cinderella had professed her love for the Prince and had pledged her to love, honor and obey. The King gave her a necklace studded with diamonds and the Queen gave her a royal cape, lined with mink. Her Step-Mother and her daughters were banished from the kingdom and Cinderella's father sent blessings from France, along with his apologies.

When the wedding banquet ended, Cinderella was led to her private chamber in the palace and thoroughly washed, shaved and scrubbed. The Queen had sent a nightgown for her and the attendants left, allowing her to prepare. This was her wedding night, but she knew what she had to do. The Prince had all rights to refuse her as his bride in the morning if she did not fulfill tonight's wishes. She would do whatever she needed to do.

She pulled the nightgown on and admired her figure in the mirror. The see-through material left nothing to the imagination. Her full, coral-tipped breasts, slim waist and shaved pussy were on full display. She ran her fingers through her hair and went to the door adjoining her chamber with the Prince's royal bedroom.

The King and the Prince stood as she entered and she bowed. The Queen gave her a glass of champagne and watched as she drank it straight down, keeping the young woman within her embrace and rubbing their erect nipples together. Cinderella gave the glass to the Prince and leaned forward, her lips connecting with those of the Queen. The older woman moaned deeply, crushing the young body to hers.

Cinderella dropped to her knees, lifted the edge of the Queen's gown and found her fragrant snatch. She wasn't sure what to do so she did what she thought she'd like to have done to herself. She pressed her mouth into the deep crease and lapped at the escaping juices like a cat with cream. The Queen jerked in response, pushing onto the girl's face and feeding her more of her pussy. Cinderella tilted her mouth up more and let her tongue roam over the Queen's wet pussy, sliding along the inner lips and drilling into the hole. The woman came quickly, moaning loudly.

She arose and stripped off her gown, heading for the bed. The King and Prince stripped, then the King helped his wife strip. The Prince brought a large wooden box with an ornate lid forward and set it on the nightstand. Opening the lid, he reached in and pulled out a set of nipple clamps, attaching them to her hard buds. Cinderella screamed in pain but she couldn't remove them, The King was on one side, the Queen on the other, both holding her hands down.

The Prince leaned down and gave her tortured buds a gentle lick, tugging on the chains. Cinderella screamed again, writhing and thrashing as her arms and legs were tied to the corners of the extra-large bed. The King slid beneath her, his hard stick sliding along her ass cleft, the slick head rubbing against the entrance to her wet cunt. The Queen climbed onto the bed, straddling her daughter-in-law's face and settled her soaked pussy over Cinderella's mouth.

Cinderella thought she was in heaven, even though her body ached with their attentions. She pressed her ass back into her father-in-law, taking his prick deep into her anal canal. Her mouth was filled with the sweet pussy flesh of her mother-in-law, the Queen, and she was pushing her tongue into her hole, thrilling with the play of the muscles on her tongue.

The Prince was the last to join them, but his part was the most important. He moved between Cinderella's legs and rubbed his hard penis into her wet slit, meeting his father's warm flesh. He shared a warm kiss with his father, then one with his mother, then one with his bride, sliding his tongue in as he entered her virgin pussy. She cried out with pain as he broke her hymen, driving himself into her. His father's penis searched for and found her asshole and she moaned in pain, feeling her skin stretch.

Cinderella groaned, long and loud. Every hole was being filled: her mouth by the Queen, her cunt by her husband and her ass by the King. There was nothing better in the world. The Prince tugged on the nipple chains and she howled in pain. She knew that it wouldn't be long before she was cumming. She looked into the Prince's eyes and gave a grimace of submission as her cunt tightened and flexed.

"Oh!"

The Queen was first, swiftly followed by Cinderella. The Prince bent down and locked lips with his handsome father, excited by the feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other, separated only by the thin flesh between her ass and cunt. The Prince went first, filling her virgin cunt with his seed while his Father spurted his juice into her ass.

As the candles burned down to the ends of their wicks, Princess Cinderella lay in the warm and welcoming embrace of her new family, her mother at her back, her husband at her front and her father behind her mother.

Within their embrace, she drifted off to a deep and dreamless sleep.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers
12